Him and I

By miss_anonymous____

(The book isn't complete yet.) Sofia a rich African girl who moves to America. She's beyond beautiful, intell... More

Introduction and charactersοΏΌοΏΌ
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Update
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 14

557 23 4
By miss_anonymous____

Ali Gatie~ Moonlight

Sofias POV:

I stare into those hazel eyes that have become my favourite colour.

"Happy birthday  Sofia." He says with a smirk. How I wish I can wipe it of his face. Before I could say anything I see my whole family and Andrea and Leo.

"Happy birthday Sofia." They all say at the same time, then they started singing the birthday song. I feel sooo overwhelmed and awkward.

"Hey guy's what is everyone doing here?" Am I stupid or dumb how can I ask such an obvious question. "Anyway thank you guys so much y'all mean the world to me." I say and they all awww.

"Wait a minute Andrea ain't your parents around?" I asked her with a raised eyebrow.

"Well that's, because this was a surprise." She said while coming to hug me.

"Okay now that you here let's go have lunch." She says dragging me to the kitchen.

Which was full of my favourite type of junk food.

Andrea and I serve ourselves, then go and take a sit by the pool.

What was on my tray:

Once Andrea and I were done eating we went to sit with the others by the patio. Lorenzo gave me a look that said "I'm gonna fuck your brain out later." But I'm not gonna let that happen today. I know his got something planned, but shit ain't happening today.

"Okay since we done eating it's time to give you your gifts." My mom said.

"Let's all move to the living room I had the gifts set in there." Lorenzo commented.

We all stand up and move to the living room. Which had a very beautiful view on Florida. The view is even better at night.

"Okay so we will go first." Says the twins while handing me me two small gift bags which were light.

Once I open the first gift bag and see a Tiffany & Co jewellery box. When I open the jewellery box I see a diamond key pendant necklace and a card which stated "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
THANK YOU FOR ALL THE LITTLE
WAYS YOU BRING JOY AND LAUGHTER
TO THE FAMILY. You our key to happiness. We love you.". A tear rolled down my eye.

"Oh my word! Guys this is so...." I was about to go hug them but they stopped me.

"Shhh first open the second gift." Alexander said and I nod.

I then open the second gift bag and find two small Tiffany & Co jewellery boxes I open the first one and find a diamond bracelet. I look up to my brothers and another tear rolls down my eye. My brothers gesture me to open the next gift. I open the next jewellery box and find diamond earrings. I the lift the card at the bottom of the gift bag that read "Thank You. No matter how rough life gets, a sister can help one navigate all the difficulties and
challenges. Having a sister is always a
treasure and we got a diamond.".

I smiled at the card and went to hug them. My dad then cleared his throat.

"Okay now it's my turn I just hope that my gift doesn't make you cry." My dad said with a grin. While giving me 3 huge gift bags which were a bit heavy.

I looked in the first gift bag and there were two sneaker boxes. I open them I saw a pair of Nike sneakers.

"What the actual fu fudge dad!! You the best!" I scream excited.

He then smiled and gestured me to open the next bags. And once I did I was speechless when I saw two pairs of Jordan sneakers.

I opened the third box and found another two pairs of Nike sneakers.

I then get up and go hug my dad.

"Thanks soo much." I whispered while hugging him tightly.

"Why don't you open mine next?" My mom asked.

"Sure where is is?" I replied.

I receive a notification from my mom on my phone. Its a place's location.

"What's this mom?" I asked her with a curious face.

"Why don't you open it and see." I opened and saw a picture of this cute. "Oh my word this is so cute." I screamed.

Lorenzo then walked towards me and handed me a cute Gucci doll that . "A doll for a doll." He said. "Thank you Lorenzo." I smiled sweetly at him, while hugging him. And yes my heart was beating very fast as well as my coochie.

"Y'all would make a cute couple." Andrea squealed. Everyone laughed at her comment while I Lorenzo and I gave her a death glare.

"Okay okay it was a joke and here you go, but this one open it when you are alone,please." She said smiling sheepily. "Thaaank you." I said as I hugged her very tight, because of what she had said earlier.

"Okay now that everyone's done eating and handing out their presents please feel at home to do whatever you want. If anyone wants a house tour feel free to ask Andrea and she will ask one of the housekeepers to give you one. If you excuse me I have an online meeting I completely forgot about, I will be back soon enjoy." And with that he went to his office.

My parents asked for a house tour. Andrea and my siblings just chilled by the pool Leo had left after lunch. When my parents came back they set opposite us and let us enjoy ourselves. After about 2 hours we decided to go and watch a movie my parents set in the chairs in front while we set in the chairs in at the back. Andrea set next to Alexander while I set next to her with an open sit next to me. Matteo had both sits beside him being open, because he said that he needed space incase we wanted to sleep.

Half way through the movie I was pressed and needed to go to the bathroom. I walked out of the movie room and used the bathroom in the guest bedroom I slept in last time. As I walked out I saw Lorenzo laying on his bed with a laptop on his laps. He looked busy so I closed the door and walked away.

"Where do you think you are going?" A deep voice asked me as a hand roughly grabbed my arm. "To finish my movie." I said shyly with an innocent smile. "Oh really." He asked. Before I could reply he carried me and put me over his shoulder. "Lorenzo put me down, I'm not falling for this like last time." I screamed but he just laughed. "Okay, whatever makes you sleep at night." He said with a lazy voice. He then walked into his room, closed the door and looked it.

"Lorenzo open the door right now or else I will scream ." I yelled. "Go ahead the room is soundproof." He said with a smirk. "My parents and the others are gonna notice that I'm gone and they will eventually look for me." I told him. "They won't if someone tells them that you not feeling well so you decide to go to bed early." He said. "Why are you even doing all this what do you achieve by this." I asked feeling defeated. "Is it wrong to want to spend some quality time with you?" He asked. "You could have just asked, but instead you chose to drag me here." I said. "Yea right like you would listen to me." He told me.

"But you can't just drag me here like I'm your property, I like my guys well mannered and if you think that I'm and alpha male thing is going to get my attention then think twice, you aren't even showing me the respect I deserve." I told him angry as much as I like him I can't have him treating me like I'm his property. I won't be one of his submissive girls.

It looked like he was staring at me, but deep down he was lost in his thoughts. "I'm sorry I didn't know that that's how you felt I will stop my alpha male behaviour as you described it, here are the keys." He told me. There was a glint of hurt in his eyes which really hurt me so my impulsive thoughts took over and I kissed him.

He kissed me back and it was passionate and gentle. He gently lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist he then put his hands on my ass and I could feel his meme we on my pussy. He then laid me on the bed...........

*************************************************

Hi guys I'm so sorry for the wait. I will try and make up for it by updating after every 2 days.

Hey guys I'm so sorry for the late update I was very busy, but I will now try to remain constant with my uploads.😭

I hope you guys are enjoying my book and I wanna thank everyone for the support you giving my book.❤️

Don't forget to vote!!🤭

Word count 1525

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60K 2.1K 29
🚨WARNING🚨 THIS BOOK IS MY FIRST SO IT'S NOT PERFECT, IM NOT A WRITER, I DO THIS FOR FUN. HOPEFULLY, I WILL EDIT IT WHEN I HAVE ENOUGH TIME Before...
362K 11.5K 53
Suzette can't seem to find the money she needs to give herself and the people around her a good life. Blayze doesn't want to get married but to get t...
7.4K 453 6
"Marley!" He jerked off of his seat, "I forbid you from uttering that name henceforth. I can't believe this!" he grabbed his hair tightly. "Mar-" "D...
82.1K 1.8K 54
Delilah Winston is a nurse at the St Riccardo Private Hospital. She's responsible for helping mothers deliver their babies. But after causing a certa...