Adopting An Alpha Bunny[Sulay]

By Kakshu

The omega school tyrant, legendarily known as "Xing Ge", Zhang Yixing's heat is approaching. He thought he h... More

Chapter 1 : Troublesome Omega!
Chapter 2 : Finding A Partner Is Fucking Hard!
Chapter 3 : Let's Raise A Pet
Chapter 4 : Try Look Over Him As Well
Chapter 5 : Purposely
Chapter 6 : Docile Herbivore Junmyeon Is Safe.
Chapter 7 : I Still Have A Chance?
Chapter 8 : Is He Is Crazy?
Chapter 9 : I Really Cherish You; Cherish Yourself As Well
Chapter 10 : Teach Me
Chapter 12 : Xinghyung Is Out Of Danger Now
Chapter 13 : No regret!
Chapter 14 : Love Is Actually Strenuous Subject
Chapter 15 : Don't give up So Easily!
Chapter 16 : So Clueless
Chapter 17 : He Dared!
Chapter 18 : Teach A Lesson
Chapter 19 : My Silly Alpha
Chapter 20

Chapter 11 : You Never Cared About Him, Truly

215 10 2
By Kakshu

However, when Lay returned to school, he'd forgotten all about it.

There were not many junior courses, often only two or three sessions a day. Suho , who was a freshman two years younger than him, was much more tired each night, because he usually had four or five classes. Sometimes he also even had to take classes at night. Yet he still happily made an appointment for 10pm with Lay to teach him to dance.

In Monday's physical education class, Lay continued to play basketball on the court as usual. Jackson didn't have drills today, so he stood on the sidelines and watched, cheering like a fanboy.

Lay played basketball casually, not trying too hard. He was applauded a few times by suho's exaggerated applause. He was so embarrassed that he glared at him fiercely before he stopped.

During the break, Lay finished off his water, so Suho ran off to the store to buy him another without even saying a word and he couldn't stop him.

Lay sat off to the side to rest, sleeves rolled up slightly to expose his arm muscles. The exposed figure wasn't as soft as an ordinary omega's.

Kai trotted over out of breath and sat down with him, clicking his tongue, "Xing Ge, I really admire that an omega like you can have this figure." He squeezed the muscles on his own arm, which couldn't even compare.

Lay smiled, "Why else would you all call me Xing Ge?"

His harsh words had just been spoken when he saw an unfamiliar young man walking up to them. The other student was very beautiful, his small face pale and tender, his arms and legs thin and straight. Just one look and anyone would know he was an omega. If his gaze weren't so aggressive, Lay would've been in the mood to appreciate the view for a while.

The boy who stopped in front of him looked Lay up and down a few times, "You're Jackson 's partner?"

"No," Lay said, "You've got the wrong guy."

The student sneered and said in a high pitch, "Then who else? Aren't you Zhang Yixing ? I thought your looks would be much better, I didn't expect such roughness."

Compared to the delicate, slender omega in front of him, Lay , who was sweaty with rolled-up sleeves and messy hair, did indeed look quite rough.

Lay stretched his arms back and reclined, leaning arrogantly against the rack of basketballs, squinting to examine this omega that he could flip over with one hand.

"Where did this fool come from."

"You!" The student's face suddenly became quite ugly. He was one of Jackson 's admirers. Such a strong and handsome alpha was hard to find nowadays and, as one of the few high-quality single alphas at T University, Jackson was naturally someone most people knew about. Recently, he'd learned that he had a partner and that it was actually the fiendish omega zhang Yixing . Most people didn't dare to mess with Lay and they could only give up right away. But there were those who wouldn't admit defeat, boldly coming forward to provoke him.

This omega had been filled with anger, but when he looked upon Lay 's icy expression and obviously stronger body, he recalled his terrifying record of beating up alphas for the past few years and he became a little timid for a moment, not daring to go against him.

"Don't be so proud of yourself," the other boy said in the end, "Jackson 's obviously more interested in me, I'll take him from you sooner or later!"

"Oh, please do,"Lay said apathetically.

The other student couldn't think of a comeback after a moment, so he huffed heavily and turned to leave.

Kai patted his chest, "Jackson is really popular. Mark actually likes him. You have to pay close attention to him, that boy is not a fool."

Lay asked, "You recognize him?"

Kai said, "Mark. You don't know him? The school flower1of the department next door, er, the school grass? In short, there are a lot of alphas pursuing him. I've seen Jackson go out with him a few times. Please be careful. "

Lay sneered dismissively, "If he can steal him away, it saves me from wasting time on that Jackson guy who has been troubling me recently."

Kai was struck dumb, "Didn't you say that he was okay before......"

"Just chatting was okay. After getting to know him, I found a bunch of problems." Lay curled his lip. "If I had other choices of partners, I would have broken it off with him already."

Kai sighed, "Xing Ge, to be honest, you actually never cared that much about Jackson . You've always felt indifferent towards him. Maybe it's just because the other party also got disheartened......"

"He doesn't even pay attention, how can he get disheartened." Lay saw Suho bringing back the water in the distance, hurrying over.

"Might as well go with a certain silly dog, at least he understands devotion to his owner."

Kai didn't understand until he caught sight of Suho by following Yixing's gaze. Disturbed, he said, "suho is so pitiful, not only helping you run errands but also being mocked by you."

"Mocked? Which of your eyes saw me mock him?" lay said subtly.

Kai asked, "Didn't you just laugh saying he's like a bunny?"

Lay replied, "What nonsense are you saying. I have 3-4 bunnies in my granny's house and I gave him this nickname because he looks like bunny! ."

Kai said, "......Xing Ge, you're really hard to understand."

"?"

"May I remind you, Xing Ge," kai said earnestly. "It's not easy to come across someone who's so kind to you. If you have any intentions, you must tell him clearly. Otherwise you will miss each other because of a misunderstanding...... "

Laykicked him away, "You watch too many dramas."

Kai's lesson had fallen flat, so he went back to playing the game in a gloomy mood. Just then, suho finally made it to the basketball rack, panting from the run and handing over the mineral water he'd just bought to lay .

"I said I wanted ice water," lay said as he unscrewed the room-temperature mineral water bottle.

"Xinghyung, drinking ice water is bad for your stomach."

Lay crooked his finger, "Come here."

Suho approached without hesitation-

Lay's hand quietly wrapped around behind him and suddenly splashed water on his neck.

"Silly ." Lay laughed at his embarrassing image as he brushed water off himself.

The weather is still hot and suho had sweated all around his neck by now, leaving a small wet spot left on the back of his jacket. Lay had washed the sticky sweat away from Suho with the half the small bottle of water he wanted to drink. So he felt like he had been very considerate and generous.

Suho's hand paused in mopping away the water for a moment, then he smiled that usual gentle, soft smile, saying not a word.

After dinner, because of the preparations for the anniversary show, Lay went to the rehearsal hall to help other students prepare performance props. They had prepared a skit to perform during the school founding celebration.

Of course, Lay couldn't go on stage. Firstly, his image really wasn't suitable. Secondly, if he went on stage for a bit, he was afraid that no one would dare to laugh. Therefore his task was to help prepare props with the other students who weren't participating in the show.

Lay still had some social awareness, so he didn't skip out on his responsibilities. He ended up busy until 9pm and hadn't yet been able to return to the dorm. Instead,suho came to the rehearsal hall to get him after his evening class.

Suho volunteered to take on the role of gopher. He was not too tall but yeah he was and, surprisingly, he was pretty strong too. With his help They were able to complete their tasks half an hour ahead of schedule.

The two left the rehearsal hall and walked downstairs. It was completely dark outside and it was about 11pm as they returned to the dormitory to shower.

"Xinghyung , do you still want to practice dancing?"suho asked, without much confidence.

Lay knew that he had been looking forward to it for a long time. When he saw his bright expression, he felt soft-hearted for once and couldn't bear to let him down.

"Let's practice."

"Okay!" suho smiled brightly, instantly taking on the appearance of a male god, instead of his usual idiotically childish smile.

Lay gave him a funny look and suddenly out of the corner of his eye caught sight of a sneaky figure passing by on the lower stairs.

The two of them had been the last to leave because they'd been left to clean up the site, so there was no one else in the building right now. Although there was nothing valuable in the rehearsal hall, it would still be very troublesome if some public property was stolen.

"Whoever's there, stop." Lay didn't think before speaking, taking a step with the intent to chase after them. Then, he noticed something strange under his foot as it landed.

Unfortunately, he was too late. The oily floor beneath him is extremely slippery and as soon as the sole of his shoe touched it, it slipped out from beneath him. He instantly lost his balance, empty air beneath his foot, and he fell straight down the stairs.

His head spun. He only heard Suho shouting "Xinghyung!" behind him, before he was pulled into a forceful embrace by a strong arm, protected tightly.

Suddenly his heart stuttered.

Update : 30 Dec 2021
Total words : 1615

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 644 22
its all in the title babes 😋
72K 1.9K 29
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
18.9K 1.5K 38
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
262K 18.8K 144
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá nên chưa check lại được. Toai vẫn đang làm nên quý...