Infinity (BNHA x (Gojo) Reade...

Oleh AshleyLea9

Gojo Y/N who was born as a part of the powerful gojo clan inherited the sacred clan quirk along with her brot... Lebih Banyak

Author's Note
~ Gojo Y/N ~
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
A/N
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Author's Note
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Please read this!
Announcement!

Chapter 6

9.4K 307 122
Oleh AshleyLea9

"What?!" Everyone said in unison.

"I want one of you to adopt her" Nezu repeated himself.

"She needs protection. It will be a matter of time till the organization finds her again. Everyone heard her backstory. She had gone through a lot. Now what she needs is a parental figure who will love, protect and train her to become capable of defeating them."

"I'll do it" Midnight stepped forward.

"No offense but, I don't think you'll be a great influence on her." Present mic said pointing his finger at her.

Midnight irked. "HUH!? what do you mean? I can be a really cool mom to her!"

"I agree with him, once in my life," Aizawa said.

"See, even Aizawa agrees! Nezu, I would like to be the one to adopt h-"

"Hell no. We don't need that brat to go deaf." Aizawa interrupted Hizashi as Midnight snorted.

"I can train her. But I don't know about adopting her. Also, I won't be able to always keep an eye on her since I'm usually very busy." All might said who was back in his skeleton form.

"I don't think All might adopting her is a good idea either. If the media found out about it, everything will be revealed. " Snipe said.

"I appreciate that some of you are willing to adopt her. But the thing is, I already have chosen who will do that."Nezu looked at them with a pleasant smile.

"And who would that be?" Midnight raised her eyebrow.

"Pleasechoosemepleasechoosemepleasechooseme" she mumbled crossing her fingers.

______

"It will be................-

........Aizawa!"

"HUH?!?!?" Midnight and Present mic screamed while All might spat out blood. Aizawa seemed confused and baffled than anyone else.

"Why me?"

"I know you are not the fatherly type. But in my opinion, you are perfect for this. Let me tell you why. One, You are an underground hero. You always stay away from media and as a result of that, you are not that famous. So, it won't be much of a problem if it got revealed, that you have a daughter. Two- I know that you are someone who takes responsibilities seriously."

"No." He said sternly crossing his arms.

"Aizawa, please think about this......."

Aizawa went silent.

He was definitely not ready to be a parent and take care of a teenager. Then he thought about the stoic emotionless girl who is somewhat similar and worse than him personality-wise. It's not a lie that when she told her life story to them, the pained look that was on her face and her story made his heart hurt. He felt deep sympathy for her. But he was pretty sure that she doesn't like him. But when Nezu put everything like that how can he say no?

He sighed relaxing his stiffned body and spoke.

"Fine, I'll do it."

(Time skip for two days)

Y/N: Hello?,

Nezu: Hello Ms.L/N! How have you been?

Y/N: Fine.......

Nezu: That's great to hear!

Can you come to UA now and meet me at the room we interviewed you before? You remember where it is right?

Y/N: Yeah, I guess......

For what?

Nezu: I have very special news to tell you!

I'm sure that you are going to love it!

Y/N: Is it that special that you can't tell it on the phone?

Nezu: Exactly!

Y/N: Whatever then, I'll come

Nezu: Great! See you soon!

She ended the call and sighed.

'He's enthusiasm is really creeping me out.......'

_____

"You know, I have a feeling that this whole thing not going to go well."

"Yeah, me too. But they both are kind of similar in personality. They might get along."

Present mic and Midnight were having a conversation and Aizawa was ignoring them, looking more grimace than usual. Nezu was peacefully drinking a cup of tea. He was the first to notice Y/N's presence in the room. He smiled while others who were still in their own worlds didn't notice her.

"What the hell are you talking about?" The girl asked in confusion.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH" Present mic and Midnight screeched putting their arms in a defensive mode. Aizawa didn't give much of a reaction but he looked a bit startled.

"How the hell- oh, you teleported," Midnight said calming down.

"Glad you came Ms.L/N. Would you like some tea?" Nezu asked.

"No thanks and sorry for barging in suddenly. Now, what you wanted to tell me?"

"Straight to the point I see.... Please then, have a seat." He put his cup of tea on the table and Y/n sat down on a chair.

"Do you remember me telling about a great plan that I have for your future?."

"Yes...." Y/N leaned in, a bit interested.

"Well, I have made it work and you no longer have to worry about anything. You are going to be completely safe and happy from now on!"

"Ok.......................... What is this great plan of yours?."

'I have a feeling that-' Her thoughts got cut off.

"You are going to get adopted!-" Nezu said grinning widely.

"No."

'Exactly same as how Aizawa responded. ' Midnight and Present Mic sweatdropped.

"-By a pro hero!"

"No."

'So this is his so great idea.' She thought bitterly.

"But Ms.L/N, this is the only option. You can't go back to America or at least attend UA for two years. You can't live all alone by yourself with a whole organization coming after you. You need someone to keep an eye on you and train you to become much stronger so you can defeat them one day. This is for the best." His facial expressions became serious.

"Tch" She averted her gaze, clentching the hem of her skirt. She knew what he said was true. That annoyed her. She hated the idea of getting adopted, having a fake parent.

"You can't say no now anyways Ms. L/N. All the adoption papers are already completed."

"Huh? But I'm still under Master Lin's care and why did they agree to adopt a teenager who is the main target of a dangerous organization? Didn't they realize, by doing that their lives are also going to get in danger? " Y/N mumbled looking at her lap.

Everyone's gaze became soft even Aizawa's.

"I contacted Mr. Lin and he agreed to this and like I said before, one who going to adopt you is a pro hero. Practically pro heroes put their lives in danger every day."

Y/N sighed. She knew there's no way she can reject this now.

"Can you give me a minute? I need to call master Lin."

(Time skip)

Y/N came back into the room after ending the call with master Lin. She seemed calmer now that she talked with him. She always believed in his words and she knew that he's always right.

"Fine. I agree."

"I'm glad to hear that" Nezu said giving her a pleasant smile.

"Well, aren't you going to tell me who's going to adopt me?"

"Of course." Nezu gestured Aizawa to come forward.

"The pro hero Eraser head, Aizawa Shouta. "

.

.

.

(Please vote and comment. See you guys in the next chapter!)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

21.9K 812 12
all it takes is that one step of courage โŠน โ€งโ‚Šหš โ”Š ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต, [y/n] fushiguro dreams to be part of both of her worlds. a hero just like her belov...
1.3K 28 12
(Y/n) (L/n). A girl who survived an assassination attempt when she was just five years old. 12 years later, she's a third year at Japan's most presti...
158K 3.5K 60
Y/N L/N has a pretty powerful quirk and a dream to become a hero just like her older brother. She enters U.A ready to face anything but can she face...
263K 9.2K 113
Y/N Yagi -the daughter of the greatest Hero in the world, All-Might- joins U.A with her best friend, Hitoshi Shinsou. People have always criticized h...