Heart In Two Worlds

By lihoromanoff

G!p Natasha Romanoff x Stark!Fem!Reader Lena Luthor x Stark!Fem!Reader "You are a lot of things, Natasha Rom... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 19

2K 87 3
By lihoromanoff

----------

"Where is my grandson, huh?" Alexei's booming voice echoed through the hangar as Natasha led her family deeper into the compound.

"He's probably with his mothers. I'll take you to them, but you have to be extremely quiet, or I'll have to kick you out," the redhead replied, casting a pointed look at both her father and sister.

"What did I do? I can be quiet," the youngest Russian protested, glaring at her sister.

"You're quiet now, but once you see my son, I bet a thousand bucks you won't be able to contain your excitement," the redhead deadpanned, continuing to guide her family towards your room in the compound.

Natasha wasn't surprised that no one greeted them upon arrival, as everyone was busy assisting Bruce and your father in cracking the code for the serum.

"I'll meet Y/n and the baby later. Right now, I need to make the serum. Where's the lab?" Melina interjected, eager to cure you once and for all. The redhead nodded and pointed her mother in the direction of the lab.

Outside your door, the rest of the Russian family encountered Wanda.

"They're inside, catching up on lost time," Wanda immediately spoke, having heard the former assassin's thoughts.

"Can I not see my grandson yet?" the burly tattooed man asked in an unexpectedly soft tone.

"You'll meet him later. Let me show you to your rooms," Wanda replied, taking charge before anyone could move.

But Yelena couldn't resist speaking up once again. "Is that it? You're not going to introduce us to your superhero friend?" she asked, pointing at Wanda, much to Natasha's annoyance.

"No, now let's walk," Natasha curtly responded, determined to move things along.

"Hi there, I'm Yelena, the cooler sibling," Yelena chimed in, shaking Wanda's hand before Natasha could intervene.

"And I'm Alexei, their father. It's nice to meet one of Natasha's superhero friends, huh?" Alexei added, chuckling at the older redhead's exasperated expression. Wanda, however, greeted the two Russian visitors with a warm smile and shook their hands.

"I'm Wanda. It's nice to finally meet Natasha's family. I'm sorry you can't see River right now. Y/nn is finding it difficult to let go of her little boy," Wanda sympathetically explained.

"They'll just have to deal with it. Now, let's go. I still have a lot to do," the former Russian spy quickly interjected, eager to end the conversation between Wanda and her family.

"Rude," Yelena muttered under her breath, expressing her disapproval of Natasha's abruptness.

----------

"Did I really do that?" you asked the raven-haired woman sitting next to you. Lena had been recounting stories about your life together in National City. It was hard to believe how much you had accomplished. Your life with her felt like a dream, and it made you eager to remember everything at once.

"Yes, my love. You captivated everyone with your beauty and wit. No one could take their eyes off you... especially me," she said, causing you to blush uncontrollably. Despite the missing memories, your heart continued to beat for her. A sense of contentment washed over you as you felt the young Luthor's arms around you. Happiness and fulfillment surged through your body.

"I just wish I could remember everything," you quietly admitted, glancing down at your son, who was sleeping peacefully in your arms.

"Believe me, my love, we're doing everything we can to help you regain all your memories," the older woman assured you, kissing your temple.

"Apologies for the interruption, Ms. Luthor and Ms. Stark, but Mr. Stark has requested your immediate presence in his lab," the AI interjected, causing you to look up at Lena curiously.

"Please inform Tony that we'll be right there. Thank you," Lena responded on behalf of both of you.

"What could my dad possibly want that he needs us in his lab?" you wondered aloud, gently placing your sleeping child in his crib.

"Perhaps they've finally found a cure," Lena replied, her voice tinged with hope.

"Maybe," you agreed, embracing the possibility with a glimmer of anticipation.

----------

"And this tiny bottle of red formula will cure my daughter?" your father asked Melina, still astonished by the fact that their cure was only a few chemical components away.

"It will. We have used this formula to free other widows from chemical subjugation, and if Hydra is as you say they are, they likely used similar substances to the ones the red room employed," Yelena explained, earning nods of agreement from Natasha and Melina.

"Yelena is correct. This is our last hope to completely free Y/n's mind from Hydra. If this doesn't work, then we'll have to accept that her lost memories won't return," Natasha further explained.

"So there is a cure?" you asked eagerly upon hearing Natasha's words.

"Yes," Melina responded without hesitation, filling you with joy and hope as you looked at Lena.

"So, how do we administer the cure?" Bruce inquired, curious about the procedure.

Bruce's question sparked a mischievous idea in Yelena's mind. Without hesitation, she took the vial from Tony and threw it on the ground in front of you, shattering it and releasing a red mist that enveloped your entire body. Yelena's actions shocked everyone except for Natasha, and a chorus of screams and complaints echoed throughout the lab. Lena and the rest of the Avengers stared in horror as you desperately tried to wipe the red mist from your face.

"Why did you do that?!"

"That vial was our only hope!"

"You're going to pay for what you've done."

The Avengers, one by one, began to attack Yelena with threats, while Natasha and the other Romanoffs watched in amusement.

Before anyone could harm Yelena, you quickly grabbed Wanda's hand and dragged her out of the lab, away from the commotion.

"What just happened?" you asked, seeking an explanation from Wanda.

----------

"Please tell me that Lena still has no idea that I'm planning on proposing," you whispered to your best friend once you were at a safe distance from everyone.

"Your memories, they're back!" Wanda exclaimed, causing you to quickly cover her mouth with your hand.

"Yes, I remember. Now, please confirm that my girlfriend has no clue," you pleaded, relieved to hear that your secret was still intact.

Wanda shook her head, indicating that Lena remained unaware, bringing you a sense of relief.

"You just regained your memories, and the first thing on your mind is your planned proposal?" Wanda asked incredulously.

"Wands, I've been planning that proposal for months, and with everything spiraling out of control, I feel it's time to put everything in motion," you explained. After enduring everything with Hydra, all you could think about was making up for lost time with Lena now that you had received the cure.

"Is everything back to normal?" Natasha interjected from behind you.

"I managed to calm everyone down, especially Lena, after the prank Yelena pulled on them," the former Russian spy added.

"Everything is back, and I can't thank you enough, Nat," you replied, facing the older woman.

"You deserve your happy ending, Y/nn. It's time for you to have it."

----------

Tony once again decided to host a party to celebrate your freedom from Hydra's experiment. After hearing the whole story, everyone laughed at how Yelena pranked the Avengers and nearly got herself killed in the process.

"That was hilarious, Lady Yelena. Lady Lena over there almost throttled you with her bare hands," Thor's booming voice filled the room, igniting laughter from everyone, including you.

"After seeing the expressions on everyone's faces, it was totally worth it," the blonde widow said, prompting another round of laughter.

"Damn, I can't believe I missed my own best friend's wedding," you finally spoke, seconds after the laughter died down. Wanda gave you a guilty look. After the recent events, the Synthezoid convinced Wanda to elope in a simple manner, realizing that all he wanted was to be with her at any cost.

"Don't worry. I'll just come to your next wedding," you jest, causing Wanda to spit out her drink while everyone erupts in laughter again, except for Vision, who wears a shocked expression.

"Speaking of weddings, I believe someone has an announcement to make," Tony declared, drawing everyone's attention.

"I'm just kidding. Carry on with the festivities," he added.

"Actually, I do have something to say," the raven-haired scientist spoke up from beside you. You looked at her curiously, and the rest of the Avengers and the Romanoff family turned their attention to her.

"I don't even know where to begin, but I guess I'll speak from the heart," Lena started, locking eyes with you.

"You intrigued me from the moment I laid eyes on you. You were this extraordinary, beautiful girl who appeared out of nowhere and entered my universe. Since then, all I can think about is getting to know you, and I did! You're like a gravitational force that pulled me in, and eventually, I fell in love. I never thought someone could love me. I always believed I'd end up alone for the rest of my life, but you proved me wrong. Your kind heart, warm smile, and countless other qualities made me fall deeper in love. You gave me the family I've always longed for. You made me a mother to a beautiful baby boy, brought color back into my life, and now I can't imagine a life without you. Y/n Y/m/n Stark, I love you so much."

Before you could utter a word, Lena knelt down in front of you, opening a small jewelry box containing a ring that matched the hues of your eyes.

"Will you marry me?"

Gasps and surprised sounds filled the room at Lena's question.

"Wait!" you suddenly shouted, causing Lena to freeze in place. "Wait, just wait! I'll be right back, don't move."

You hurriedly ran out of the room, leaving everyone in silence, with even the sound of a pin dropping audible. Only Lena remained awkwardly kneeling due to your request.

"What the fuck?!" Yelena muttered, bewildered by your reaction.

Before she could say anything more, you came rushing back into the room, dropping to your knees in front of Lena. You opened a small jewelry box, revealing a ring you had specifically designed for her.

"I can't believe you beat me to the proposal. I had a plan and everything," you told the young CEO, your eyes filled with tears and your heart pounding in your chest.

"So, are you saying yes?" the young Luthor asked, her smile now tearful.

"Only if you say yes to mine," you replied, eliciting a lovely laugh from Lena.

"Yes! Of course, a million times yes!" she exclaimed, tears of joy streaming down her face.

----------

Note:

Hi there!
(Yes, I'm still alive.)

Sorry if this came out a bit late. I've been slumped with countless of school works then the festivities came in, and I didn't want to write a half-assed chapter just for the sake of updating the story. Sorry for the long wait. I hope this chapter redeems me, and as usual, sorry for the grammatical errors.

Happy Holidays!

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.9K 1.1K 40
Y/n (she/her, bi) and her adventures with the Avengers. Mostly gxg relationships unless requested otherwise.
318K 7.3K 118
⚠️ spicy ⚠️ Y/n, Wanda and Natasha accidentally fall in love with each other. But who will they all choose to stay with? What will happen in the f...
108K 1.1K 28
|Natasha Romanoff x Fem reader| |Request: Open| |I don't own any of the Marvel Characters. | |fluff and smut mostly. | |G!p, in some chapters ;)|
84K 1.4K 22
⚠️DISCONTINUED⚠️ Natasha x Fem Reader Enemies To Lovers ⚠️There will be some swearing⚠️ Read the Intro ig This story uses she/her pronouns but feel...