The Second Chance Hero: Deku

De RetrO475

Izuku and Izumi Yagi, step-bro and step-sis,(Don't even think about it) were a happy family with their mother... Mais

Deku Bio
Harem
Birth of a Hero
Prologue: Doctor's appointment, New Friend and Secret?
Chapter 1-Izuku's Misery, Finding out about Jujutsu
Chapter 2-Cursed Energy, Jujutsu and its Basics
Chapter 3-Gathering materials, repairing, a new house, little red and hero suit
Chapter 4-Sludge incident, New friends and New job
Chapter 5-A beautiful gift, One for All vision, Rules and Making the hero suit
Chapter 6-Debut of 'Dekiru', New powers.....or old??
A/N
Chapter 7-Smol Snowhite Unicorn, Familiar Names New faces and OFA
About Deku's powers and Drawbacks.
Chapter 8-Copied Quirk, Long Time No See and Full Cowling
Chapter 9-Last day of middle school, De-aged Girls and.........Daddy?
Chapter 10-Cleaning Dagobah, Fixing Yang's arm and Awakening of Something New
Chapter 11-Explanation, Meanwhile Other Side Realization and Regret
A/N-New Story
A/N-A few Issues
Chapter 12-Watching Entrance Exam at U.A, Deku vs Eraserhead
Chapter 13-Meeting An Angel Detective and Back............up?
A/N
Chapter 14-Showdown at the USJ
Alright, Alright
Chapter 15-Real Identity
Chapter 16-The Airplane Incident
Chapter 18-I've Lost Everything That's Keeping Me Alive
Sorry For My Inconvenience
Chapter 19-Calm Before The Aftermath
Deku's Current Scale After Nerf
My Ideas before the new chapter
Chapter 20-Broken Will, Steeling Resolve
Story Released
Chapter 21-Restart from scratch
Happy Belated Birthday!
I am having Existential Crisis
Finalization

Chapter 17-The Airplane Incident Continues

5.5K 126 22
De RetrO475

'Come on Deku, think!'

Midoriya screamed in his head as he looked at the scene in front of him. A criminal with a huge sharp tentacle in front of him was standing. His temporary partner, Siesta, was lying beside him. He couldn't risk his identity to the two people present there.

Midoriya-"You okay, Siesta?"

Siesta-"Yeah. Probably. Maybe I did the best thing to get you as my assistant."

Midoriya-"1. Temporary partner. 2. You forced me! I didn't came here on my own will!"

Siesta-"Then why didn't you denied earlier?"

Midoriya-"I cannot deny anyone who asks for help."

He then turn in front, while Siesta got up.

Midoriya-"Moreover, who is he and what is that Quirk?!"

Siesta-"It's an android."

Midoriya-"Huh?"

Siesta-"That man is a member of the secret organization SPES."

Midoriya-"SPES?"

Siesta-"SPES produces androids of superhuman intellect to covertly menace the world. In that man's case, it's still only an ear; they've merely stolen an experimental product and glommed it onto his body. He's what you'd call a partial android."

Midoriya(surprised)-"Wait, so you mean to say that the person in front of us has a different body extension attached to him?!"

Siesta-"Somewhat. And he's facing a penalty as punishment for betraying the organization."

Bat-"I see. You know all that. In that case, bringing back your corpse as a souvenir would seem the best plan."

He then raised up the tentacle and flew it at high speed at the detectives. Midoriya breathed heavily and held it.

Midoriya-"Don't scream."

Siesta-"Huh?"

Midoriya then threw her over his shoulder and jumped at the side, dodging the attack.

Midoriya-'It's good that I trained my jumping and dodging skills, that I can run fast even without Full Cowl.'

He then ran outside and ran to the first passenger compartment. Every passenger looked at them in surprise. He ignored them and put Siesta on the ground.

Siesta(cocked eyebrows)-"How do you possess so good reflexes and running skills? Is it your Quirk?"

Midoriya-"Nah, just pure hard stamina and reflex training and nothing else. Hold on."

He then touched his left shoulder and muttered.

Midoriya-"Focused Restoration"

His left arm was covered in a green aura and soon, the wound was gone. Siesta looked at him and smiled.

Siesta-"You're a ladies' man, aren't you?"

Midoriya(blushing)-"S-S-Shut up! I am n-n-not a l-l-ladies' man"

Siesta(smugly)-"Doubt it."

"Hey, what is that?"

Siesta and Midozu turned in front. Bat had entered the area with his tentacle ready. The passengers started freaking out.

Siesta-"Remain calm! Please evacuate this way, without running."

The passengers started evacuating and ran to other passenger compartment.

Bat-"Argh, this is pandemonium. Things are getting desperate. I'm going to kill all these excess people."

Midozu-"Are you mad?! If you do that, you will die too! The plane will crash!"

Bat-"I'll leave the pilot alive. More to the point, who are you again?"

Midozu-"I'm Midozu, the legendary detective Siesta's partner."

Siesta(teasingly)-"Oh?"

Midozu(embarrassed)-"Temporary partner."

Siesta-"You referred to me as a legendary detective. You've earned your spurs as a sidekick."

Midozu-"Not a sidekick, temporary partner. And besides, there is no need to to earn your spurs considering I am tempora-"

He was cut off by Danger Sense alerting him from the front.

Siesta-"Midozu!"

Midozu-"Got it!"

He dodged another attack from the tentacle and started running backwards while dodging its attacks. He then slid in between a row of seats.

Midozu-"Seriously, what is the deal here?"

Siesta-"You truly don't know anything, do you?"

She asked, sitting in front of him suddenly.

Midozu-"If I had known even a single damn thing, wouldn't have I gone all-out against that guy?"

Siesta-"You aren't surprised with my presence here?"

Midozu-"Nope. Besides, why a normal cafeteria owner like me would know what's going on with some weird secret underworld or stuff like that?"

Siesta-"I am sorry, did you said something, cafeteria owner with almost hero-like reflex, dodging, sprinting and great observation skills?"

Midozu(deadpanning)-"This is no time for teasing, Siesta."

Siesta smiled, but then frowned again. Midoriya got alerted too.

Midozu-"Jump."

Siesta-"No need to tell."

She then jumped away, dodging the tentacle which had come out of the seat. Bat started walking towards them.

Bat-"I'd never imagined anyone who could be a threat to us would be lurking somewhere like this."

Siesta-"Operating covertly is fundamental to being a detective. None of your cohorts had any idea I existed, did they?"

Bat-"And the green hair guy?"

Midozu-"I just happen to pass through."

Bat-"In that case, if I use information about you as bait, I'm hoping those short-tempered guys may rethink some things."

Siesta-"Are they as forgiving as that?"

Bat-"What would you know?"

He threw the tentacle at Siesta, who just waited for the right moment. As soon as dust accumulated there, Siesta dodged and started running over the seats, dodging the tentacle in the process.

Midoriya-"Is he serious? Has he absolutely no fear to his life?"

Siesta meanwhile landed beside him and gasped for air.

Bat-"You seem to be breathing very hard."

Midozu-"Huh?"

Bat-"This ear is custom designed. The auditory receptor cells at the tip of this appendage can distinguish the sound of a human heartbeat 100 km away. It's useless to hide."

Siesta-"I didn't have enough intel. Even I can't fake my heart rate."

Midozu(sarcastically)-"Thanks for letting me know that."

He then closed his eyes and went into deep thought.

Midoriya-'What should I do? What can she do? How I can get us out of this?! I can't use OFA and the other quirks considering Siesta probably has an idea of me in my vigilante persona. If I did one wrong move, I could exposed. Think Izuku, think!'

He kept on squeezing his eyes shut and then had an idea. He turned towards his partner.

Midozu-"Where is it?"

Siesta-"Huh?"

Midozu-"Your rifle, where is it?"

Siesta(surprised)-"What are you talki-"

Midozu-"Your musket. The one you carry almost everytime. I know who you are and what you do and whatnot. That musket can be very useful here."

Siesta-"It's......in an attache which is in the second last row of the second passenger compartment."

Midozu-"...........1 min. I can buy you only 1 min. You need to quickly get that damn rifle and shoot this guy in the leg."

Siesta-"......Got it. Goodluck!"

She then ran from the other side of the seats, while Midoriya went and stood in front of Bat. He then looked back one last time to make sure Siesta had gone. After making sure, he turned in front.

Midozu-"You know, I was always thinking about what name should I give........."

He then readied his fighting stance. Bat saw this and got ready.

Midozu-"To this move. After a long time, I got a good name, inspired from a hero."

He then reeled his fist back. It suddenly started smoking.

Midozu-"Flashstream Fist........"

His fist soon got orange in color and then.........

Midoriya-"JET FLARE!"

He launched a straight beam of fire at Bat, who tried to block it with the tentacle, but failed. He got blown back by the force of the fire and crashed at the wall. Midoriya looked in triumph.

Midoriya-'I finally created a super move with Rainfire! YAYYY!!!'

Bat-"Enough."

Midoriya(confused)-"Huh?"

Bat got up and dusted his burnt clothes. His shirt middle was burnt completely. His stomach was also sooted.

Bat-"You are no ordinary person. That is confirmed."

He then looked at Izuku, who frowned.

Bat-"It's time to get serious."

Midozu-"Go ahead and try me."

They both ran at each other.

Siesta's POV

"Clear out! Out of the way! Remain seated in your places please!"

I yelled as I ran across the compartment. The people were looking confused at me. I honestly didn't care. I just hoped they don't get in the way. I kept on running. I was grateful that I had brought my musket here on board and was allowed to keep it. My ID had saved me. 

As a born observant and detective, I've always scraped through many scenes of carnage in my whole life. I hope Midozu is okay. I only have 45 secs more. I hope I make it. Wait, what was that explosive sound? It's coming from the area I left just now! Are they fighting? I hope my partner is okay.

I reached the seats and got my attache. Alright, I cannot have Midozu's attempt to go in vain. I must go quickly!

Back to the fight

Bat had got mad and started destroying the seats with the tentacle. Midoriya kept on running and dodging the attacks. He slid in between the rows. He dodged another attack and jumped. The tentacle managed to scrape his leg.

Midozu-'Dammit! I can't use Rewind or else I will become tired. Come on, Siesta. Where are you?!'

Meanwhile, Siesta ran towards the fight with the attache under her shoulder.

Bat-"Isn't it about time you accepted your fate, legendary detective's sidekick?"

Midozu-'What should I do? What should I do? What should I do? I cannot get close to close him without the tentacle getting in my way. Even cursed energy isn't enough to make me fast.'

Banjo-"Kid, quickly form a plan. The guy's gonna kill you!"

Midoriya-"Thanks for reminding me with an info I absolutely I have no use of!"

Hikage-"How about you use Frost Star?"

Midoriya-"Hmmm, let me try"

He then touched the floor and released his ice attack. Ice spikes went towards Bat, who just smirked and destroyed all with his tentacle.

Bat-"It's no use."

His ear started wobbling. 

Midoriya(confused)-"What the?"

Suddenly, another tentacle grew instantly under the first tentacle. It divided into two. Now three tentacles.

Midoriya-"Oh come on! Why?! Just why?!"

*BANG!*

A loud gunshot was heard. Midoriya turned to see Siesta holding her stainless steel shining musket, pointed at Bat. She had shot his tentacle, although he had managed to deflect it.

Bat-"That's not gonna work on me, you know."

He then started attacking her, who in return started dodging.

Midoriya-"Come on, think! I need to help her! She has only 4 more shots left! Think! Think! Think! W-Wait, hold on.........."

Back to the fight

Siesta kept on dodging the tentacles attacks. She then stood over a seat and shot another bullet at Bat, who again deflected it.

Siesta-'My bullets aren't reaching him. The tentacles are deflecting those. And why are there three tentacles?!'

She shot a bullet near Bat, at a fire extinguisher beside him. The smoke disturbed Bat's vision. He flinched and rubbed his eyes. Siesta ran towards him and shot another bullet at his leg, which he couldn't deflect or block. He stood on his knee and started frantically swinging his tentacles around him. One of them managed to graze Siesta's left leg. She fell to the ground and mistakenly threw the musket away.

Siesta-'Oh no.'

Bat in the meantime rubbed his eyes stood again.

Bat-"I really hate those who try to attack me. Now, I must apologize, but I have to kill you. Not anything personal, you know."

He then raised the three tentacles and used one of them to hold Siesta's legs in place. The other two raised and hovered over her throat.

Bat-"Nighty Ni-"

He was cut off by a cloth, capturing both the tentacles. 

Midoriya-"Giving last warning. Stand down."

Both turned in front to see Midoriya standing with what seems to be a rope, rounded around his neck, looking like a muffler. It was floating a bit around him, giving an aura familiar to Siesta.

Siesta-'No way! How's he giving off the same aura?'

Midozu-"Let me deal with this shit."

He then gripped his scarf tightly and released his cursed energy on it. The cloth started squeezing the tentacles. He then yanked Bat towards himself and drop-kicked him hard, knocking him far away. Midoriya went to check on his partner.

Midoriya-"You okay?"

Siesta-"Y-Yeah."

Midoriya-"Go and get your weapon ready. I will try my best to hold him. Go."

He then turned in front to see Bat starting to get up. He then looked at Midoriya with anger in his eyes.

Bat-"YOU'RE GONNA PAY FOR THAT, YOU SHIT!"

He then launched his tentacles at him, who dodged to the side and looked at him.

Midoriya-"Sorry, I have used all my money so....................nope"

He then held onto his cloth.

Midoriya-'Thank you Uncle for your help. I will try to end this fast.'

Flashback to the airport before Izuku's boarding

Midoriya was buying a few food supplies. He was bringing a few water bottles with him when Aizawa came up to him.

Midoriya-"Huh? Uncle, what's wrong? Why aren't waiting at the waiting area?"

Aizawa-"What will you use if someone attacks you?"

Midoriya-"Well, I am only known to use ice in the cafe. But, I can other quirks to my advantage which I have shown a few times."

Aizawa-"Like?"

Midoriya-"My Rainfire, Frost Star and Cursed Energy."

Aizawa-"I have something you can keep as a backup."

Midoriya-"Like?"

Aizawa-"This."

He then gave him a small box. Midoriya opened it to find a small tape.

Midoriya-"What is it?"

Aizawa-"Open it completely."

Midoriya took the tape and opened it completely. It was a long black tape with green borders, much similar to a concept he had been working on.

Aizawa-"It is a replica of my original capture weapon. It is much compact and thin, although it might not be strong enough as mine. I thought it would work good as your backup weapon."

Midoriya(smiling)-"Thanks a lot! It would work very good!"

Aizawa-"You were very skillful with that Blackwhip. So, I thought you could use this good"

Midoriya-"I will do my best!"

Flashback end

He then started swinging his rope and turned on Rainfire.

Midozu-"Erasing Style......."

The whole cloth soon got covered in fire. He kept on swinging in fast motion just like Ghost Rider with his fiery chain.

Midozu-"FLARING LASH!"

He threw the cloth at Bat, who tried to deflect it but instead caught it, and got his tentacles burnt.

Bat-"AAAAHHHH!"

Bat held his ear and screamed in pain.

Midozu-"Aster Cooldown!"

Midoriya released his Frost Star and froze Bat's legs in place.

Midoriya-"Siesta, do it!"

Siesta-"Alright!"

She shot a final bullet at Bat's ear, which exploded and the burnt tentacles instantly went inside the glob of goo over his ear. Midoriya turned off his Rainfire and wrapped the cloth around his neck. Bat was constantly moving on the ground writhing in pain, when Siesta pushed her musket in his mouth.

Siesta-"Bang. You just died here."

She then pulled her gun back.

Siesta-"Now your compatriots won't target you, since you're nothing but a dead man."

Bat-"Why, you.........Are you taunting me?"

Siesta-"I mean, you don't want to die, right? We'll make it so that you officially died here and have the Japanese police cover it up. It's fine. I have a contact we can count on."

Bat(smugly)-If you don't kill me here, you'll regret it."

Siesta-"Why?"

Bat released his tentacle again and launched it towards her from her back. Midoriya just stood there, watching the event fold in front of him.

Yoichi-"Ninth, why aren't you going to save her?!"

Midoriya-"Just watch."

As soon as the tentacle got near her, it stopped and vanished slowly.

Siesta-"See, the bullet I shot into you was made from my own blood......Anyone inundated or hit with that blood becomes utterly incapable of turning against its owner. In short, you'll never be able to raise an appendage against me again."

Midoriya-"Told ya'll"

Bat-"What the hell kind of contrivance is that?"

Siesta-"That's a trade secret only a few people who know about me know it."

Midoriya-"Cause it's your quirk."

Siesta-"Huh?"

Midoriya-"Blood Repulsion. It allows you to throw your blood at your opponent. If they are hit with it, they cannot attack you, no matter how many times they try. It only works when you use your over on projectile and throw it at the enemy."

Siesta-"....................You are probably the best assistant I could ever ask for."

Midoriya-"Temporary though"

Bat-"Are you employed by somebody, Ms. Detective?"

Siesta-"No, I was just born to be a legendary detective-it's in my nature."

Midoriya(yawning)-"Are you finished? I need to rest a bit."

Siesta-"Oh sure. Let's go."

Timeskip

Bat was being handcuffed and taken by the Otheon police. Later, Siesta and Midoriya were walking through the airport. Midoriya went to the left while Siesta was going to the right when she stopped and turned to Midoriya. She went and pulled his shirt.

Siesta-"Oi!"

Midoriya-"Huh? Siesta, what are you doing?"

Siesta-"Where are you going? The hotel's that way."

She said, pointing in her direction. Midoriya looked surprised and confused at her.

Midoriya-"What do you mean??"

Siesta-"The hotel's that way. We need to catch a cab and go there."

Midoriya-"You're mistaken maybe. I am indeed gonna stay at a hotel, but mine one's that way. And what do you mean by 'We'?"

Siesta-"You're my partner. We need to go together from now on."

Midoriya(confused)-"...........Huh?"

Siesta-"Yeah? We're partners, did you forget?"

Midoriya-"I told you I was a temporary partner. I helped you because you asked for my help. We aren't together anymore. I did my part."

Siesta-"Wait, so where are you going and why are you here if your cafe is back in Musutafu?"

Midoriya-"My friends are managing it and I came here because Professor Alan Kay is gonna speak about his new research at Klayd and I had come here to listen to that. I maybe an ordinary cafeteria owner but I also have my own hobbies."

Siesta-".............Ok."

Midoriya-"Why are you here?"

Siesta-"I came here to meet my friends."

Midoriya handshaked with her.

Midoriya-"Alright, I hope you will have a nice journey. It was a pleasure working with you."

Siesta-"...........Yeah, me too. Let's exchange our numbers so that we can stay in touch." 

Both exchanged their numbers.

Siesta-"See you then, Midoriya."

They wished each other Good Night and finally parted their ways.

Timeskip to next day

Midoriya was currently in the train, stretching his arms a bit. 

Midoriya-*yawn*"Yesterday was a very risky day. It's good Uncle had given me that weapon."

En-"I agree. It was indeed very risky."

Announcement-"Arriving Klayd in 10 min."

Midoriya-"Oh, let's get ready."

He stood up and strapped on his bag. 10 mins later, the train stopped at the station. Midoriya got out and booked a cab on Uber. His cab came 4 mins later. He boarded it and told the driver to go to the Klayd Central Park. The driver agreed and drove him there. He got down, paid the driver and went on his way to the spot. He stopped and widened his eyes.

Midoriya-"Woah, what the hell?"

In front of him was a huge crowd, standing and waiting to hear Professor Alan. He went and started finding a place to stand. The people were crowding all over the place. He found a place far away on the right side and went there and stood there.

Midoriya-"Alright, let's wait."

He then took out his earphones and started listening to Touch Off by Uverworld. He was listening and listening when suddenly, he felt a tap on his shoulder. He stopped his song.

Midoriya-"Yes? How can I he-YO WHAT THE HELL??!"

He looked at the person who had tapped his shoulder. It was 

Siesta. She had her fingers of her both hands in front of her.

Siesta-"Hello! Did you miss me?"

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

3.2K 133 18
DISCONTINUED BECAUSE THIS WAS THE FIRST BOOK I WROTE AND THE MC WAS OVERPOWERED. IF YALL REALLY WANT ME TO CONTINUE THIS PLEASE DM ME TO LET ME KNOW...
173K 2.7K 19
Izuku yagi son of Toshinori Yagi and Inko Yagi or better know as the number one hero All Might and number 9 hero Lady Magnet, brother of Izumi Yagi. ...
660 21 12
Back story... (Y/n) (L/n), a sixteen year old girl who dreamt of becoming a hero all of the time. She was born in Japan and lived there for 3 years o...
3.3K 105 14
Bnha x reader x Tokyo Revengers °| DISCONTINUED |° Cover Image by me TW: There will be mention of blood, death, suicidal thoughts and toxicity. So pl...