Identity (Complete)

Autorstwa marVex044

"I hate my life" You always thought to yourself. (Y/n) is a medical student who is about to graduate on coll... Więcej

First things First
Chapter 1: wake up
Chapter 2: New me?
Chapter 3: saved
Chapter 4: intruder
Chapter 5: New Home
Chapter 6: Training #1
Chapter 7: Training #2
Chapter 8: Injury
Chapter 9: Leisure
Chapter 10: First task
Chapter 12: Adventure with Deimos
Chapter 13: Stuck
Chapter 14: Kidnapped
Chapter 15: Escapee
Chapter 16: probing
Chapter 17: Cold breeze
Chapter 18: Scathe
Chapter 19: Outburst
Chapter 20: The hunt
Chapter 21: Reckless
Chapter 22: Regret
Chapter 23: Fooled
Chapter 24: Purgatory
Chapter 25: misconception
Chapter 26: Aggravation
Chapter 27: Truth
Chapter 28: Roll Call
Chapter 29: Rigid
Chapter 30: Rigid #2
Chapter 31: Final Line
Chapter 32: End of the End
Chapter 33: (alternate ending) Dream
Chapter 34: (True ending) Peace

Chapter 11: Confrontation

1.6K 55 46
Autorstwa marVex044

(y/n)'s acting a bit strange lately…

Sanford pondered in his mind. He's been worried about (y/n) since he witnessed (y/n) single-handedly defeating all of the enemies in the room at the enemy base. He had this suspicion that (y/n) hold something, so he decided to ask Doc about it later. Looking at the rearview, Sanford can see (y/n) glancing down at the floor, shifting in the seat a couple of times, good thing Deimos doesn't mind it at all.

To be honest, the entire ride was a little odd; you could see Doc fiddling with his thumb while radiating this redness around his face. Deimos was sound asleep, snoring to be precise. Hank is still silent as usual, staring out the window while covered in blood, and there's (y/n)… who seemingly indulge itself in thoughts.

What just got happened to everyone?

Sanford questioned himself as he let out a sigh not wanting to inquire more of the unusual behaviors inside the vehicle.

____________________

As soon as the vehicle came to a complete halt on its track, everyone exited the vehicle and went straight to their personal tasks. Sanford whisked Doc away to another room, Deimos went to the living room to watch TV, and Hank went to the restroom, most likely to change his clothing. you were not in the mood lately, ever since that thing… happened, you just wanted to lay low and rest your head for a while.

.

.

.

You curled up in your bed, embracing the pillow next to you. You were terrified of your current situation. It's not that you shouldn't care about your current body; it is, after all, what keeps you alive in this world. So you were terrified of the feelings you'd experienced since you'd arrived in this world.

You felt like someone is controlling you.

Everytime that occur, you have difficulties doing orders in your body, its like trying to walk on a million of rubbers wrapped in your body, stretching as it doesn't want you to move any further.

What terrifies you the most is that you have the ability to harm not only your opponents, but also people who have become known for you.

I-i just don't want to hurt them if that happens… 

(y/n) said hugging the pillow tightly.

*knock*

*knock*

Deimos: heyyo (y/n)? Doc wanted to talk to you, join us at the kitchen. Also dinner is ready.

(y/n): b-be right there.

us?

You questioned to yourself, somehow you felt a bad feeling about it but you shrug it off and hoped it wasn't a bad thing.

You got off to your bed and exited your room slowly walking to the dining area where all of them are eating. There is an open seat at the end of the table so you slowly walked into it until Doc noticed you. He gave you some food after you sat down. Everyone seems acting strange, the two usually would start a fight or make funny jokes but they just sat in their table minding their own food.

You gulped in anxiousness

did I do something bad? 

(y/n): u-um so… you called me earlier?

You stuttered as you break the silence emitting in the dining room. Right after that, Doc choked on his food, forgetting why he called you.

Doc: oh *cough* yeah I forgot, it's just the update of your identity (y/n).

You stood on your end, having this weird feeling about what Doc will say next. 

Doc: are you really sure that you don't have any clues or memories about your body?

(y/n): n-none at all.

You said quietly while playing the rice in your plate.

Doc: well base on what me and others saw you inherit this physical ability where you move fast and attack harder than a normal grunt. Which somehow relates to something… what do you feel when you sudden be like that?

(y/n): I-I hear static, and my vision gets red with random words pop up out of nowhere.

You said in a low tone playing your now sweaty hands on the end of your shirt. You take a look at the four who are seriously discussing about the issue you have, they all have the same expression on their faces, which makes you feel even more anxious.

(y/n): a-am I gonna die?

You said looking down at the floor with a grip on your shirt. 

Doc: no! It's just, your body might have related to the a.a.h.w plans. (y/n), you hold on to a body of the enemies creation!

Deimos: you mean Auditor?

that name…. 

Doc: yes him.

Deimos: are you really sure that (y/n) comes from him? So he was like tricky?

Sanford: yes, base on what (y/n) said, he also hear static noise and see words in his vision. Similar to tricky.

Hank: so we can conclude that (y/n) is also linked to the improbability drive.

Doc: correct, therefore we should take out Audi-

*SLAM!*

everyone flinched at the sudden noise as they looked at their new member who are sitting uncomfortably in his seat.
(y/n) gritted his teeth in anger. 

shit that damn name… 

You cussed in anger as the static noise began to play in your ear, you looked back to the others through your reddish vision.

You saw Doc standing up as he tries to approach you, your eyes fixated on his appearance urging your whole body to kill Doc.

Kill him!

no!

JUST KILL HIM!

Your other conscience spoke to you as it tries to lure you into killing. You closed your eyes so that you can't see everyone and tempt to kill but your conscience keeps ringing in your head to go and stab someone.

stop! Get out of my head! 

You screamed as it tried to control your movements and take over; you held the fork in your hands and tries to stop your hands from stabbing someone.

just… don't…move

Doc: (y/n)?

You flinched on Doc's cold hands, you lost your focus as your body started moving back again tackling Doc on the ground with a fork on your hand. 

Deimos: (Y/N)!

Deimos shouted as he tries to take you off on Doc but failed becuase you immediately threw him on the other side with just one hand.

I-I didn't do that… 

Please Stop! 

You begged on your conscience but to no prevail. You felt like your whole body stop following your order, your redness vision where fixated on Doc who is eyeing the fork on your hand. You try to lay it down but it feels like your hand had stiffened.

Sanford: Hank! Help me!

Sanford immediately grabbed your other arm while Hank do the same to the other.

It was a bit of a struggle between the two since your body started to spaz out away from Doc.

The both tighten their gripped onto your hand as you let out a yelping scream. Doc stands up in his current state still amused on the sudden change of events. Doc stared at your reddish eyes as you huff heavily, your anger towards Doc still deepens more. You tried to hold yourself to prevent killing someone but it feels like the bad consience has greater advantage.

PLEASE JUST GO AWAY!

Your body didn't listen as it still continue to wiggle on both men's grip. 

Doc: (y/n) please control yourself!

Doc said trying to help you ease your problem but that triggers more on the anger towards Doc. Your hand suddenly freed on Sanfords grip because of your frequent wiggle. Your body immediately pushed Hank afar slamming his back onto the wall. You tried to hold yourself again but this thing is too strong. 

KNIFE

STAB

KILL

Your eyes fixated on the knife at the table, your hand grabbed the knife and immediately tackled Doc again on the ground, his eyes widened in fear as he saw a knife pointing at his head.

NO STOP! 

You said to yourself gritting in anger trying to hold back any sign of movements in your body. But your arm started to get it's composure as it swings back ready to surge the knife into Doc's skull.

Doc: NO! (y/n)!

Everyone: (Y/N)!!

PLEASE STOP! 

As everyone shrieked your name, your hand froze in mid-stride, the knife's tip barely a few inches from Doc's brow. You manage to control yourself as the static sound starts to fade away but your redness vision still fixated on Doc's widened face.

Doc: your not the (y/n) we know… please come back.

Doc said in a rather sad tone. Your sudden anger towards him slowly fades as you started to feel calm, breathing heavily to all the energy you consumed on that.

After you calmed down your fear crawls up to you, shivering violently on your freezed arm.

I-I nearly Killed D-Doc! 

You said to yourself as warm tears form in your eyes

(y/n): I-Im a killer…

You stuttered throwing the knife to the side and decided to storm out of the house because of what you did.
You heard Doc tries to stop you, but you immediately ran outside, you wanted to stay away from them because of how powerful that thing you have, you can't fully control it. But it can kill anyone including the people you can consider as family. You ran into nowhere, passing a lot of abandoned buildings and vehicles.

You saw a small shed at the end, it's old but it can manage. You hid there and decided to stay there for a while. You shivered in fear, fear of killing someone you love. You didn't even know how you got that, but there is one thing you know for sure is that, that thing is Auditor's creation to kill Anti A.A.H.W.

Minutes have passed and you have finally calmed down, the redness in your eyesight has faded, no words have appeared, and the static has also faded, but you are now fatigued. You immediately feel lightheaded as a result of the energy you expended back there, you gently rest your head on the ground as you drift off to sleep.

____________________

: hey you! scout that area if there any foods nearby.

:copy!

You woke up on the sudden chatter you heard near. You knew to yourself that it's not a voice of the people you knew. You immediately stand up and sneakily look at the area. You saw that guy again, that green guy with a long red cloudy hair.

Crap their near.

I have to get out of here! 

You said to yourself as you try to produce the smallest sound as possible not wanting to attract the enemies attention.

but where should I go?

I can't just go back to them, I'll just hurt the-

*Crack!*

You cringed at the sudden noise, the enemies probabbly heard that as their flashlight started to move wildly. But eventually you felt a heat on the side of your body, you realized that you had been seen.

Crap...

: Get that one! 

As they all started chasing you, you panted heavily, twisting and turning around the buildings until you reached the main road. Because it's starting to become dark, you can't see much. You were terrified for your life. Feared of getting killed, you desperately run as you heard the guy called more of his men to chase you.

:Over there!

Crap! 

You fled around the building's corner, making it the worst mistake of your life; you ended up in an alleyway, rushing through the dark corridors until you reached a dead end.

You cussed in yourself as you desperately tries to climb the wall but there are no debris to hold on. 

:it went over there!

The thugs' voices grew louder and their shoes began to tap. You hide on one of the garbage piles out of desperation, hoping not to be discovered.

:it's dead end

:that shit must be around here hiding go search!

No! No! No! 

You panicked not knowing what to do next, you tried to squish yourself and blend in the pile of garbages even though it's stinks but hell your in the verge of getting caught here.

You heard the rummaging become louder and louder, and you prayed not to be noticed, your pulse pounding in panic, hoping they wouldn't find you.

.

.

.

*Bang!*

You heard numerous gunshots as well as the guys grunting in pain. Since many gunshots were heard, you stood there frozen, unable to make any further actions.

.

.

.

Everything become silent only your rapid heartbeat was heard. You breathe heavily contemplating whether to peek outside or just stay there till the morning comes. You heard footsteps getting closer, you turned back to your original position not caring how your feet are started to numb because of your position, this mysterious guy rummage the pile of trash on top of you which made your eyes widened in fear. 

You started to breathe heavily again desperately tries to grab anything hard beside you but you found nothing.

is this how I'm gonna die? 

You questioned to yourself giving yourself some idea to just give up. As the mysterious guy finally cleared the pile of trash on top of you, you noticed the guy quickly. He wears this iconic red goggles and a black bandanna.

You jumped on the guy and hugged him tightly not wanting to let go because of your fear. Hank startled on your sudden action.

Hank: where have you been?

(y/n): I just want to get away… i'm scared.

You sobbed in his cloth letting out all the tears that was stored in your eyes earlier, what suprising is that Hank didn't try to let go of you in your sudden embrace. Instead, he also wrapped his arms in your back giving you the comfort. He let you sobbed in his clothes while giving this embrace.

You felt relaxed when you felt Hank's warm body. You didn't know that a cold blooded assasin has also a soft side too.

Hank: Don't leave that again alright? No matter what happens to you we can handle that.

You gaze up to Hanks cold expression and gave him a nod, Hank tries to wipe all the tears in your cheeks and decided to head back at the base again.

(y/n): thank you… Hank.

You said while he hugged you in sideways.

Looking back at the alleyway you were confused since all of the men lay there except the weird clown guy.

strange...

But you shrug it off since it's not a problem, for now.

Hank+10

____________________

You two finally got back at the base, as first as the door opens Doc rushed and gave you this tight hug, Hank let go on you, knowing that Doc will take care of you. Hank left the room to go in his room leaving you two over at the entrance.

Doc: I'm worried! Are you hurt?

Doc said as he starts inspecting your whole body he saw some cuts and bruises in your body and face. You didn't noticed it until now maybe you got that to the trash you piled on top of you.
Doc immediately grabbed your arm and led you to the kitchen, he immediately grabbed some medical supplies and started bandaging your wounds even though you stink because of the garbage you put into yourself. Silence covers you both for a minute until Doc breaks it having a concerned look in his face.

Doc: just don't do that again please, it's dangerous out there, even though your new here your already part of anti A.A.H.W, and don't want you to get hurt.

Doc said as he finished the last wound that are left not bandaged. You felt tears form in your eyes, you haven't felt this for a long time now, a feeling of someone worry about your well being. The last time someone did that, back when your parents last interaction with you before going in that damn war. You didn't even know that time that they won't go back for a long time. 

But you felt happy now that you can hear it to someone your growing comfortable with. With all these happiness grows inside of you, you can't help but to hug Doc after he finish patching up. Doc startled in your sudden action as redness in his face started to emit again.

(y/n):I will, I'm sorry. I won't do that again Doc.

You felt Doc hands also wrapped you tightly not caring how bad your smell is. After a long hug cherishing that small moment together, he starts fiddling his thumb again showing these redness in his face. 

Doc: you know… it's fine for me…

Doc said shyly which is very rare for Doc to do, since you all know that Doc always put everything in seriousness. You put out a questioning look.

(y/n): fine what?

You questioned to Doc who somebow looking down in his feet while fiddling his thumb. There is a good amount of seconds happened between the two of you. Not wanting Doc to let the words he wants to say out loud.

Doc: it's…f-fine for me…. to call…

..

..

..

Doc said fumbling in his word, his having difficulties saying the last part making this all intense. You waited for Doc state his final words, you chuckled on his action which makes him red more. 

(Y/n): Call?

Doc: Dad…

Doc said as his face becomes red as tomato he still look down in shyness. You were also flushed since you hadn't expected to remember that word for him. However, you are not opposed to addressing him as a father. You want for that word to come out of your mouth because you haven't said it in a long time, until now.

(y/n): sure.

You said in a low tone hiding the shyness in your face. His head shot up gazing your also redness face. He was brighten by the news, allowing him to be called by that. Until you both realize that your faces had been really red. You both laughed at that sudden realization until Doc finally cleared his throat up and turns back to his normal expression.

Doc: but,you can only call me that when the others are not around.

He ordered, you snickered on his sudden change of expression, you still can see in his face the embarrasement. You nodded him as a sign of following that order.
Doc: good now go get some rest we have another mission for tomorrow.

(Y/n): alright Dad!

Doc: keep it down (y/n)! The others might hear you!

Doc said as he put his finger in his mouth as a sign of keeping the noise down.

You nodded, you apologize from what you did. 

(y/n): Goodnight dad.

You said saying the last word in a hush tone but enough for you both to hear.

Doc: Goodnight (y/n).

Doc smiled as you finally entered your room, took a bath and finally went to sleep.

Preparing for the next mission you all have to take tommorow.

____________________

a/n: so I posted this a bit late but damn guys!

1.13k ReAds??? Iz Thiz ReAl?? A story that just comes up in my head got 1.13k reads?? Thank you, Really, that just made my day when I saw it.

For those who had read already and will continue to read my story, thank you y'all! ❤

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

4.6K 94 20
Kris had always had an odd life. Being the only human child in a land full of monsters and magic, they have explored the Dark World and defeated its...
20.1K 297 14
Originally Finished: August 2021 I FINALLY FINISHED IT YESS (im so happy oml even tho it probably sucks and the plot doesn't make much in general idc...
16K 602 26
Loading Files... Files Loaded... Open Cancel Y/n L/n Gender: Female Age: 24 Birth: December, 1st, N/A Objective Make complacent enoug...
24.9K 770 10
art cover is mine! reader is gender neutral so this a full madness combat x reader the story it will change and not be following in order of the ac...