๐—ฆ๐—จ๐——๐——๐—˜๐—ก๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ ๐—•๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐— ๐—˜...

By J-ciiii

๐—ฆ๐—จ๐——๐——๐—˜๐—ก๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ ๐—•๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐— ๐—˜ ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐——๐—˜๐— ๐—ข๐—ก ๐—ž๐—œ๐—ก๐—š'๐—ฆ ๐——๐—”๐—จ๐—š๐—›๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ !!-(แด‹ษดส แดœษดษชแด แด‡ส€๊œฑแด‡) -หšห–๐“ขึดเป‹๐ŸŒทอ™ึ’โœงหš ... More

หšโ‚Šยท-ฬณอŸอžอžโ™ก 001
หšโ‚Šยท-ฬณอŸอžอžโ™ก 002
หšโ‚Šยท-ฬณอŸอžอžโ™ก 004
หšโ‚Šยท-ฬณอŸอžอžโ™ก 005
หšโ‚Šยท-ฬณอŸอžอžโ™ก 006
หšโ‚Šยท-ฬณอŸอžอžโ™ก 007
หšโ‚Šยท-ฬณอŸอžอžโ™ก 008
หšโ‚Šยท-ฬณอŸอžอžโ™ก 009
หšโ‚Šยท-ฬณอŸอžอžโ™ก 010
หšโ‚Šยท-ฬณอŸอžอžโ™ก 011
หšโ‚Šยท-ฬณอŸอžอžโ™ก 012

หšโ‚Šยท-ฬณอŸอžอžโ™ก 003

17.9K 755 1K
By J-ciiii

It was now the next day. I was anxious and paranoid that I never really got to sleep thinking about what if's regarding what happened last night.

Like did that creature saw me burrying my treasures?

What if it did? What if it did saw me and took my treasures.

My treasures!

"Young master, you really need to go out. It's good for kids like you to play outside, it's play time!" Marie cheered as she forcefully pulled me out of my room, I gripped the door frame tightly.

I don't wanna go!

"don't wanna go out! Y/N's gonna stay here! Y/N happy here alone in my room, gonna read books!" I protested.

"You're going to be a loner young mistress. Why don't we just go out just for a bit and enjoy the flowers?" She suggested. "I'm free right now so how about we play hide and seek? your favorite game."

Oh I love this game so very much. Never mind that books and what if's, I'mma play!

Why? I always win plus I'm a child. I can't help but to act like one in times like this. Best to enjoy myself too y'know? I'm pretty stressed dealing with my own life.

"Marie! Y/N wanna hide! Y/N wanna hide!" I shouted as I tug on her dress when we reached the yard.

She chuckled and smiled sweetly at me. "Sure thing young mistress. I'll count to 20 then you should be hidden 'kay?" She instructed.

"Okay!!" Hehe you'll never gonna find me Marie, I'm best at hiding my own self so it wouldn't be a problem. She turn around and covered her eyes, counting 1-20 as I ran towards the inside of the castle.

Hmm.. where should I hide..?

In the closet?

Nah, too common.

How about under the table?

Way too obvious. What am I, a 5 year old?

Oh yeah, I'm 2-

I roamed around inside the estate, checking every room and corner, trying to find a perfect place to hide.

How about behind this office desk? That should do it-

Wait, Office desk? Since when did this old room has this old looking desk? Also isn't this room unused?

Marie said that this room was unused years ago, it's quite a waste of a good room. it looked big and wide, the bed is nice and comfy too. it looks so luxurious here if only this place was cleaned and had proper maintenance.

So sad this portraits look like it can be sold for a Fortune

Oh. Heh.

Now i have a new target, I'll bring this portrait down and sell them. I just need to make sure this thing is real, is the artist famous enough to earn a fortune?

Where's the signature on this piece? I lifted it, checking the back side.

The door creaked open revealing two figures that Y/N is really really familiar with.

"What's this bug doing in my room?"

My head peaked out from behind the painting and I looked up at the source of the voice, I'm currently behind the painting.

"Master that's-"

"I did not allow you to speak." He glares.

"Pardon my intrusion."

S-since when...

SINCE WHEN DID MUZAN ARRIVE IN MY CASTLE?! AND THIS IS HIS ROOM?!

(Currently Y/N's mind is so full about thinking why he's in here instead of pretending to be a cute ass boy or lady that she comically shrunk.)

Muzan in the castle... Muzan in here.. Muzan.. Muzan.. Muzan..

He look down on me with his cold stare. It was so cold that I feel like there's an aircon in here, yet I'm sweating nervously.

I then slowly retracted my arm to my side and just stayed there, behind the painting. my upper body hidden and my lower body visible.

I'm invisible. I'm invisible. I'm invisible. I'm not here. hahahahaha.

His cold stare never faded, I could feel it. Slowly, he squats down to my level and lifted the painting up with his hand while his other hand reached out to lift my head. Making me look at his crimson eyes as he observes my face.

"You. You're not immortal are you?" He asked in a unknown tone, it was rude if I'm the one you ask but.. I don't know.

I just stare at his eyes. Directly, as I hold my breath. Unable to speak since...how can you fucking speak when his eyes looked like their stabbing my soul?!

I never once was this nervous, I feel like death is near me. Actually it does. I'm face to face with it even.

The creature I hated. The creature I swear to hate and not care about, and of course the creature I'm afraid as of now is now having a direct eye contact with me.

What do I do?!

Should I punch him? Kick him? Slap him?

No it'll be too risky if I did that, I'll be digging my own grave.

Should I...? No.

No.

No.

NO.

Absolutely NO!

As I was in the middle of thinking, I felt myslef getting lifted up. Infact I was.

M-MUZAN?! CARRYING ME?!

BY THE BACK OF MY CLOTHES?!

ARE YOU NUTS DUDE?! THIS ISN'T HOW YOU A CARRY A CHILD!

Oh I see now. You're planning to kill me by lifting me up and smashing me on the ground multiple times are you? Well fuck you!

"Here. Take this thing. It's heavy." He stated as he tossed me like a cat to his companion. Which was Akaza.

I looked at Akaza with shock as he too look at me in the same expression.

Did he just tossed me like a fucking ball? And did he pronoun me as 'it' and called me a 'thing'?

Wait. Did he just call me heavy?!

"Akaza, let's go. It's been a while since I last had time with her." Muzan stated as he exited his room.

That's because after I was born you just 'fuck this child, here maids take it.' like that!

Am I in heaven?

There's so many sweets and dessert! Ah! Mochi my all time favorite! Oh my god is that traditional Japanese sweet?! Manju?!

I was about to have big bite when I my brain starts to work.

Wait. Does this have poison? Yeah that's it, he's planning to kill me by my weakness. Heh, too bad bro a normal child would fall for this but me? Fuck you. I won't eat any of these dessert.

I badly wanna eat those desserts...

I looked at the sweets. As I tried to ignore Muzan's stare at me. He's really staring, as I was quietly trembling.

I felt like a poor whining little sheep against a wolf.

"What? Aren't you gonna eat?" He asked in his stern cold voice. "Do you perhaps prefer this?" He snapped his finger and quickly someone arrived.

They took the desserts away and put them in a tray, they then replace it with human flesh, organs, and blood as a drink.

Eh..? Eh... EHHHHHHH?!!?!

HZSJAJJWWWAZIJAK- what the fuck old man?!

I quickly covered my mouth and stare at the 'food' in front of me in horror.

I feel sick.. seriously?! Eye balls, brain, and other now mashed up human organs?!

I take back my words. I'm in hell.

"What's with that disgusted face?" He coldy asked.

Well duh? I'm a 2 year old kid, you little twat! You just traumatized a kid by giving her these as a food! You planning to raise a zombie?!

Akaza, who was behind him guarding sweated nervously. "Master, the young master isn't a human eater-"

"I know." He cut him off.

Y-YOU-

THEN WHY DID YOU BRING ALL THESE HUMAN ORGANS OUT IF YOU KNEW I'M NOT A HUMAN EATER LIKE YOU?!

Seriously if I only have a westeria right now I'd shove the whole tree in his esophagus.

"I'm just observing if she's a cannibal, she's of age after all. Perhaps not. She's not drooling or showing any signs of interest."

Obliviously.

"Akaza. Leave us." He ordered.

Wait. Wait. Woah woah woah!

Akaza you can't actually-

And he left.

TRAITOR! (๑'^'๑)!

Haha hating you in the first place was a good idea. I don't care about your angsty background anymore you traitor.

Muzan looked at me coldly, he made an eye to eye contact as he crossed his hands together and leaned forward. Like a wolf about to hunt down his prey sheep.

Is this it? Is he gonna murder me now and chop me into pieces then distribute it to those lower ranking demon?

"Wasn't aware you were deaf and can only say 'twat'." He started. "Does your brain have a deformation that you can only utter one word?"

Deaf? Brain deformation?! Y'all hold me cause I'm about to slap this motherfuc-

"Y/N can talk! Y/N's not deaf at all!" I exclaimed.

"Then why did you not talk a while ago?"

"Y/N was shock to see you" yeah! I was shock to see a disgusting bullshit.

"Do you even know who I am?"

Of course I do! You're that one cold-blooded Mj anime version shit that caused chaos in the whole kimetsu no Yaiba series and is the reason why all my fav characters died!

I know this might be cringe. I'm gonna be cringe... But what choices do I have? He may kill me and be like 'this child won't even blah blah. kill it.' like that.

"F-father.." I mumbled as I looked down.

Muzan widen his eyes but soon it turn to normal; cold dead ones. But you can't deny and can visibly see they flashed a little as if they're pleased or even... Amused.

" Repeat it. what did you just.."

"Papa!" I exclaimed as I smiled brightly.

"Y/N where have you been? We are so worried.." Marie stated as she hugged me tightly.

Marie who was very worried as she hugged Y/N, soon looked up to glare at Akaza who was the one who brought the young mistress back to her Nanny.

Serves you right for leaving me with that Michael Jackson.

And not only her, all of the other maids who adored Y/N are also glaring at him while holding a broom, pan, and other convenient things that can be use to hit someone

Akaza just sweat nervously. "The master bid his regards to the young mistress. It was great meeting you once again, princess." He stated.

The whole dark murderous aura was soon gone and is replaced by a flowery one.

'AARAA~'

Did they just switch from dark to flowery? yep.

"T-the young mistress has meet the Master?" That's the question everyone asked as Akaza left the scene.

Y/N turned to look up at marie with a bright grin. "Marie, I met Papa!"

Suddenly Became The Demon King's Daughter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.6K 667 24
You are Y/N L/N, a 15 year girl enthusiastic about the anime Demon Slayer, but what happens when you wake up in it and to make it worst, you find you...
446K 15.9K 28
"Having Kibutsuji Muzan's blood is a pain, I have to get executed now.." #2 - jjkxreader 09/30/23 #7 - jujutsukaisen 10/19/23 #1 - variousxreader 10...
102K 2.2K 20
~๐™ณ๐šŽ๐šœ๐šŒ๐š›๐š’๐š™๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—~ ๐™ฐ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐š•๐šŠ๐šœ๐š ๐š–๐š’๐šœ๐šœ๐š˜๐š—, ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŒ๐š›๐š˜๐šœ๐šœ ๐š™๐šŠ๐š๐š‘๐šœ ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐™ฝ๐šŽ๐šฃ๐šž๐š”๐š˜, ๐™ธ๐š—๐š˜๐šœ๐šž๐š”๐šŽ, ๐šƒ๐šŠ๐š—๐š“๐š’๐š›๏ฟฝ...