Roses Are Red

By naeguji

Bungou Stray Dogs One Shots :) feel free to request More

Requests/Intro UPDATED
Fond of You (Dazushi)
Sweet Obliviousness (Ransushi)
Happy Birthday, Chuuya (Chuuatsu)
Love Potion (Dazushi)
Happy Birthday, Atsushi (Dazushi)
1, 2, 3 (Soukoku)
Hide and Seek (Ranpoe)
A Beautiful Princess (Dazatsu)
The Agency's Kitten (Dazushi)
Dazai's Pet (Dazushi)
I Remember (Dazushi)
Set Up (Soukoku)
Happy Birthday To Me (Dazatsu)
My God (ShinSoukoku)
The Art Of Seduction (Shinsoukoku)
Drunk and In Love (Dazatsu)
Sidetracked(Chuuatsu)
Taunting (Fyozai)
Voodoo (Dazatsu) Pt. 1
Beautiful (Shinsoukoku)
Ropes (Chuuatsu)
Voodoo (Dazatsu) Pt. 2
Say You Love Me (Ransushi)
Watch Your Mouth (Ransushi)
Valentines Day (Ransushi)
Voodoo (Dazatsu) ALTERNATE ENDING
No Need To Lie (Sigmaki)
Rendered Speechless (Dazatsuchu)
Make The Touch Go Away (Dazatsu)
Indifferent Because You Want Me To Be (Ranpoe)
An Interesting Turn Of Events (Polydecay+Shibusawa)
The Wedding (Shinsoukoku)
❗️❗️IMPORTANT PLEAse rEAD I BEG.
Forgive Me, Lord (Dazatsu)
Jealousy Is Love (Shibufyo)
Teacher's Pet (ShibuFyo)
Twenty Three (Dazatsu)
Boy Friends (Soukoku)
A Difficult Case (Chuuran)
Designed For You (Soukoku)
24 Hours (Shibufyo)
The Need To Shed Blood (Shibufyo)
Prey and Its Predator (Shibufyo)
A Dragon's Pet (Shibufyo)
Compensation (Soukoku)(Shibufyo)
An Incu- Succubus (Shibufyo)
Look Pretty (Soukoku)
Look Pretty (pt. 2)(Soukoku)
Accidental Expiriment (Shibufyo)
Run Away With Me (Shinsoukoku)
Feel Me (Shibufyo)
Royal Affairs (Shibufyo)
Polar Opposites (Shibufyo)
Cleanliness (Dazatsu)
Ruin Me (Dazatsu)
The Waist Alone Is Ten Grand (Dazatsu + lots of others but primarily dazatsu)
Soft and Warm (Dazatsu)
The God Of Pleasure (Dazatsu)
Its Dark Out (Tsumori)
Seven Minutes In Heaven (Ranatsu)
Request Stuff!
Weasel (Tsumori)
No more updates

Blood and Lust (Dazatsu)

2.5K 48 16
By naeguji

Warning: spice and blood

I'm super sorry for being inactive! I'm in the middle of moving across the country ^^

-

Atsushi looked at the list he was given by Yosano as he walked through the streets. He was going supply shopping but she had a few patients to help and heal so he was going out to get them for her. Dazai hadn't shown up to work that day, but Atsushi didn't question it. His boyfriend wasn't exactly the most reliable coworker in the world..

He walked into a pharmacy to get pain relieving type things and all sizes of bandais, and a bunch of bandages. Thankfully he wasn't running on his own budget. Given just enough for the medical supplies. He was waiting in line at the checkout when his phone buzzed. He took it out of his pocket.

From ♡︎

Atsushi smiled. Ah, it was Dazai. He was glad he texted. He wondered if the other just woke up, or something along those lines. He moved forward in line as he opened the text message.

Baaaabbbeeeyyyyy can you come over?

Atsushi giggled quietly to himself. Oh, the amount of times he and his lover had skipped work to simply cuddle or go on dates or- engage in more intimate activities. Dazai really was a bad influence. And Atsushi wouldn't have it any other way.

Im at work

Atsushi responded before moving up to the register and scanning his things before paying for them, then leaving with everything in two plastic bags. He checked his phone again.

No you're not! You're out and about I can see ur location

Atsushi nervously smiled to himself.

I just got some things for Yosano but I have to go back now. I don't want me ditching to become something regular

Dazai seemed oddly persistent.

Please ):

Atsushi sighed and put a hand over his head before turning on his heel, changing directions. He was no longer heading to the agency, he was heading to Dazai's apartment. Once he got there, he lifted a fist to knock on the door. But it opened before he could make contact with it. "Atsushi!" Dazai's bubbly and loudly loving voice filled Atsushi's ears. "Yaaay! I'm so glad you decided to come over!" Dazai had a blanket over him. Perhaps he was having one of his lazy days.

Atsushi stepped in and kicked off his shoes, smiling a little and setting down the bag. "..well.. I couldn't not come over when you're being so persistent. And annoying about it." He puffed out his cheeks in a pout.

"Ah Ah ah-" Dazai tapped the other's lips and removed the blanket off of hismelf with a smile. "What did I say about back talk~?"

"I'm not- a kid." Atsushi felt his cheeks go pink and he looked away, crossing his arms. "..anyways-" he quickly changed the subject. "..did you.. wanna cuddle? Watch a movie? Why did you want me over?" He tilted his head curiously. As the others arms slipped around him, he felt his heart rate speed up. He smiled softly and leaned into his touch. Gosh he loved Dazai so much.

Dazai smiled and kissed his cheek. "Well... we haven't done anything in a little while." He knew what 'anything' meant. It meant anything spicy. Anything- sexy. Atsushi sighed softly as he was kissed on the lips. It was along and passionate kiss. Only proper for a make out session. Dazai definitely tried to slyly worm his tongue in once or twice but Atsushi brattyly refused.

  Dazai huffed and moved away from the kiss, leaving a flustered and panting weretiger in his steps. He smiled cockily, pushing some hair out of Atsushi's face. Said male opened his eyes weakly. His mouth was agape, gasping for air. He loved how easy it was for him to reduce his lover to shambles. He leaned down, and dragged his tongue across his neck. He felt his mouth water, and he mentally cursed himself for not being able to- maintain his self control. But then.. he needed it to survive.

  Atsushi let his head tilt back to give Dazai more room as he felt the other nip at his neck. Then after a small pang of pain, caused by Dazai's teeth breaking his skin, there would be the loving sucking that came after. It was always the same. A bite, then a hickey. Atsushi thought nothing of it. He loved it. Soft whimpers and murmurs left Atsushi's lips, and his hands decided to rest themselves on Dazai's shoulders.

  When Dazai stood back up straight, Atsushi's hands fell to his chest. Dazai held the smaller male close. Very close. "Mn.. work.." was the only word that forced itself out of his red lips. Dazai chuckled and kissed his bottom lip. "I don't..." Atsushi's words were cut off once more as Dazai kissed his top lip now. "..wanna.. lose their trust..." he stuttered, shaking his head very lightly.

Dazai pulled away, and gently cupped his cheeks. "..I understand." They has limited time. Neither of them liked it when their intimate activities were rushed. He sighed softly and moved back down to his neck. "Just a bit of.. loving sucking?" He giggled softly and continued to mark the other up. Biting, then sucking. Atsushi let a quiet moan escape his lips before his eyes widened and he slapped a hand over his mouth. Dazai pulled away and had a wide smirk, the most mischievous glint in his eye. Any time Atsushi made moaning sounds during make out sessions- or anything that wasn't going the full way, Dazai made a point to tease the absolute shit out of him.

"What was that I just heard~?" Dazai cooed. Atsushi's entire neck was littered with bruises and bite marks. "Was that a moan~?"

Atsushi shook his head rapidly. Face getting all red. It made no sense to tease him like moaning was abnormal in this situation. But Atsushi loved it none the less. "Oh, I think it was~" Dazai giggled. "You're not lying to me, are you..~?" Atsushi rapidly shook his head again. "Liars get punished..~"

Just then Atsushi's phone went off. Dazai let go of him and chuckled, deciding to be merciful and let the other answer it. Atsushi took a deep breath and pulled out his phone, accepting the call. "What's taking you so long?" Yosano complained. "Quit fucking your boyfriend and hurry up."

"I-I'm- sorry, Miss Yosano. I'm not- doing anything like that though. I-I was just checking up on Dazai on my way home!" He lies with a nervous smile. His breath hitched as he felt slender fingers caress his neck. He did his best to stay quiet.

"Well.. start heading back in five minutes, okay? Kunikida's gonna get pissed if you're gone for too long." Yosano huffed and hung up.

  "Dazai.. I really should be going." Atsushi blinked and watched as the other pulled out a roll of bandages and began to wrap his neck. "If someone asks, you got attacked." He giggled mischievously.

  "Mm? Okay." Atsushi giggled softly. He gave the other a final 'I love you' and kiss before he headed back to work. He hummed as he entered the med bay on the way back, setting the bag down before returning to his desk in the main office.

"Woah- Atsushi-Kun, what happened?" Kenji gasped and tilted his head in curiosity.

"Just got a little hurt on the way over. It's nothing, really." Atsushi smiled and waved his hand dismissively. He heard a huff and turned to see Ranpo's knowing face buried in a newspaper. The weretiger simply sat down and finished his reports for the day.

He stood up and stretched. He found himself inexplicably hungry, drowning and tilting his head. He ignored it and told him he'd just eat when he got home. He slung his bag over his shoulder and began to walk home. He bit his lip, wondering if he should go to Dazai's. He yelped as his lip broke- he bit too hard..? He brought a hand up to his mouth-

  Fangs!?

  His eyes widened slightly. When- when the hell did those get there!? Definitely not till a little bit ago because no one commented on them. He panicked slightly. Maybe- maybe Dazai would know what's going on. But first, he had to get home. He was so hungry...

Once he got home he wipped himself up a simple sandwich. And yet- when he ate it.. along with a bunch of other snacks, his hunger wasn't going away. He whimpered quietly. He'd probably eaten way too much and yet felt as though he hadn't eaten in days. His hands trembled. What was going on..? An ability? If it was an ability, Dazai could stop it.

Atsushi quickly walked to Dazai's apartment and knocked on the door. He heard a thump, probably Dazai falling out of bed. He felt bad for waking him up but still. When he opened the door, though, Dazai didn't seem tired at all. "Dazai-!" The moment Atsushi opened his mouth, Dazai's eyes seemed to widen only slightly. He pulled the other in then closed and locked the door. "H-hey-!" He squeaked as he was sat on the couch.

Dazai cupped his cheeks and parted the other's lips with his thumbs, examining his newly found teeth. He clicked his tongue. Atsushi squinted. Did.. Dazai also have fangs? When did those get there..? Had they always been there? "I-I- I think someone used their ability to curse me!" Atsushi blurted out. "I've- I feel like I'm starving but I ate so much." He fidgeted nervously.

Dazai sighed and removed his coat. Atsushi was so confused and panicky. Dazai sat on the couch on his knees, facing his lover as he undid his striped button up, just the first few buttons. "I didn't think it'd happen so quickly." He mumbled quietly before he pulled on one side of his shirt till his shoulder was exposed along with his neck. Atsushi realized his bandages were gone. And that.. his skin looked perfectly porcelain. Waiting to be torn open so blood- wonderful blood—

Without thinking Atsushi lunged forward, and Dazai ended up laying on his back and Atsushi over him as he sunk his teeth between his shoulder and neck. Dazai sighed shakily, and brought a hand to his hair. "So... that's what that feels like.." he says breathlessly, seeming to enjoy the feeling of the other beginning to suck on the pierced skin to take as much blood as he could.

Once Atsushi no longer felt he was starving, he finally moved off before stopping for a moment, putting his hands over his mouth and scooting back. "W-what did I just do-?!" His voice cracked.

Dazai chuckled and sat up, fixing his hair slightly. He ran a hand over the bite mark, letting out a satisfied sigh as he did. His face was dusted with pink. No way- Dazai was.. into this sort of thing? "..you wanna know a little secret, my dear Atsushi~?" Dazai leaned forward and lifted his chin. "I'm somewhat of a.. vampire~"

  "V-vampire..? Since.. since when-!?" Atsushi squeaked out. No way.. vampires weren't real.. were they?

  "..since I've existed." Dazai smiled, showing pointy fangs that only appeared at night, it seemed. "Come now, darling, you've never wondered why I love the taste of your blood so much..?" He chuckled softly. "..I must admit... over the course of the past few months.. I've been turning you into one. And now it seems the transformation is complete~"

"Y-you're kidding.." Atsushi stared down at his hands. "W-what does that mean? That I- can't be in the sun? That I have to drink blood all the time?" It made sense now why Dazai wanted him to come over so badly. He hadn't had blood in a while..

"No no, that's all fairy tale. You'll just need blood once a month. That's all." He shrugged with a smile.

"Mm.. this entire time you've been drinking my blood.." Atsushi was taking a small bit to process all of this.

"Well yeah, but don't get me mixed up. That's not why I'm dating you." Dazai wrapped his arms around him. "I love you. I only decided to turn you with me so I wouldn't be the only one living forever."

"I-immortal..?" Atsushi clarified. Vampires were immortal..

"Mhm..~" Dazai kissed his forehead. He heard the other slightly sniff his neck. "You still hungry?" Dazai murmured softly. Atsushi gave a weak nod. "..well, I have a wonderful surprise for you then~" the brunette got up, leaving Atsushi on the couch to watch as he dragged an unconscious person from a different room to the living room.

"Oh.. oh no- this is wrong." Atsushi shook his head.

"It's completely okay. They're unconscious and won't feel it." Dazai smiled innocently. "Once you're done though then I'll release them for good~"

Atsushi's mouth watered. He really was so hungry... he slowly stood and advanced towards the person. Dazai stood in front of him and rolled up the persons sleeve, extending their arm. "..your fangs go on my neck and my neck only. No one else's. So just use their arm." He said with a big smile.

"..okay." Atsushi's face went a little pink at his words. He sank his teeth into the persons flesh and took a generous amount of blood. Feeling really bad but also not wanting to die. He pulled away and coughed, wiping his mouth. "Mmm... yours tasted better."

"I'm sure it did." Dazai giggled before hiding the person in the room they'd been in before and returning to his lover. "...are you upset with me at all?"

"No.. I don't think so." Atsushi shook his head. "K-kind of just surprised.. and embarrassed." He fidgeted with his fingers.

"Embarrassed~? What for?" Dazai chuckled.

"I mean.. the noises you were making when I was drinking from your neck..." Atsushi mumbled.

"Ah.. I see~" Dazai gently pushed the other back on the couch, climbing over him. "I think it's my turn to get those noises out of you now.. don't you~?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 13.9K 34
in which you get transported to the bungou stray dogs universe.
56.2K 2K 17
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐮𝐲, 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐦... 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐟�...
68.8K 752 29
[On Hiatus] Bungou stray dogs one shot, scenarios and headcanons! This contains dark and nsfw contents if you are not comfortable with them then you...
32.4K 1.1K 15
* ༄ ೃ °•⁀➷ ❝𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙪𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙛 𝙤𝙗𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨, 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙣𝙤𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙗𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙚�...