Animes React To COTE

By YoussefAshraf462

This is a reaction fic but different animes ( 6 in total) react to Cote. This is my first reaction fic so I w... More

Prologue
1- Equality and Bus scene
2- Introductions
3- Convenience store
4-club fair
5- Swimming class
6- School's true nature and 50% kun
7- True nature and kiyo vs Manabu
8- Midterm Exam
10- Horrible Human??
volume 6 cover
season 2

9- New characters

6K 198 119
By YoussefAshraf462

So I will adding Date a live characters to the reaction mix, this chapter nit going to be so big as it will have probably a chill chapter reacting to normal stuff and next chapter where sudou's trial will begin.

Date a live characters:

Shido Itsuka

Tohka Yatogami

Kotori Itsuka

Origami Tobiichi

Yoshino Himekawa

Kurumi Tokisaki

Miku Izayoi

Kaguya Yamai

Yuzuru Yamai

Mana Takamiya

(Jeez just realised how big of a harem shido has, and it only characters in the anime and not count LN, cause it will increase more.)

Y: Uh, guys forgot to tell you something.

Chitanda: What is it Y-san?

Y: Some new people will joins us right now reacting.

Kaguya: What Really?

Y: Yep they will join us.

Yotsuba: The more the merrier.

Miyuki: What about the old videos, they won't know anything about it.

Y: Don't worry they will get all the information needed, they will know everything happened so far when they arrive.

Y: Well author-Sama disabled thier spirit powers to not make troubles, also told them not to talk about it.

Y: I will get them now, be sure to welcome them, they are nice people.

Yotsuba: Yep, hope we become friends real quick.

Couple of minutes later the new people arrived, it was a boy and 9 girls.

Y: Shido toy got yourself quiet the harem, I wonder how many girls Ayanogod will steal from you?

Shido: Uhm hello my name is shido Itsuka nice to meet you all.

They all introduced themselves to each other.

Yotsuba: Welcome all of you, I hope we all get along.

Kotori: I hope too Yotsuba-San.

Tohka: So what we reacting to, Is there tasty food there?

Shido: You think about food most of the time Tohka.

Tohka: Yeah because food is tasty.

She looked at him with sparkling eyes.

They all laughed.

Y: Well we will fill you from what is going right now and will show you the best clips, well take your seats guys find any comfortable place for you.

They all proceeded to head for the seats.

( I will refer kaguya Yamai as Yamai, as she has the same first name as kaguya, and her sister as Yuzuru.)

Tohka: I will be sitting beside you Shido.

Origami: No I will be the one sitting beside Shido.

Tohka: Huh, no I am sitting beside.

Origami: Never going to happen.

They were fighting over who will sit beside Shido.

Shido: You two are fighting over a small thing, you two can sit beside me.

Izayoi: Looks like I will be sitting beside you darling.

She said as she attached to Shido's arm.

Shido: Huh???

Kotori: And I will be sitting on the other side big bro.

Then they both sat beside Shido.

Tohka: No fair.

Kotori: It is you two's problem for fighting and not seating fast.

Shido: Can you two calm down, sit down and we can change after a while, we guys are making a lot of trouble and will make a bad impression on us.

Tohka: Fine.

Origami: Sure.

Mayaka: Hahaha seems you guys are a hyper group.

Ishigami: Jeez he got a big harem.

Y: Well let's get started.

They proceeded to tell them everything happened so far about the school and Ayanokouji, they also showed them the best clips they saw so far.

They were very shocked about all what happened so far.

Shido: Wow Ayanokouji looks like an amazing person.

Kotori: Yeah he is very smart and strong. Pretty good for someone whose doesn't have spirit powers at all.

(Imagine Ayanokouji has spirit powers, he will truly be Ayanogod.)

Mana: This school is very interesting, they have a lot of amusing things.

Kaguya: Yeah we were like you just shocked at first.

Fuutarou: But I have to admit, so far I am enjoying it.

Mai: Me too.

Kurumi: Ara~ looks like Ayanokouji-kun is an interesting person, could be a very good playing partner to play with.

Y: Well let's get started with the new video.

Volume 2 is so boring so I will skip most of it and only the interesting scenes, so I will skip the reacting till before the love advice of Ayanokouji to Ichinose, before that nothing that important happened.

Kaguya: So far looks like Sudou-kun is in quite the trouble.

Nino: Well it is his mistake, he is a short tempered person.

Chitanda: But still we don't know of he really did it.

Yuzuru: Affirmative. They still need evidence for him not to be expelled.

Yuzuru: Question. Why won't sakura tell them if she witnessed it.

Hachiman: Why does she talk like that?

Oreki: Because she is very shy and isn't comfortable around people.

Yotsuba: Good thing that Ichinose-San is helping them.

Mayaka: Yeah she is an amazing person.

Nino: But they should be careful, we don't want another Kushida situation.

Kotori: I don't think she is like her.

Hachiman: I agree, I don't feel anything weird like her like Kushida, she seems just an extremely good nature girl.

Students overflowed through the school doors as they made their way
home. I was a little worried about finding Ichinose, but my anxieties quickly disappeared. She stood out even in this sea of students. Although her cuteness could have been one reason why, she also had the type of presence that dominated wherever she was.

To be honest, I didn’t really know how to describe it. I could only describe it as an intoxicating, gentle power. A power that was amplified by how many of the first-year students recognized her. It was similar to Kushida, but even more so. Ichinose was popular with boys and girls alike. They greeted her one after another. Because of that, I wasted about five minutes just trying to find the right time to call to her myself.

Izayoi: I wonder why Ichinose-san want to see Ayanokouji-kun?

Miyuki: Maybe she has new leads for proving Sudou's innocence.

Mai: But it is true, seems like Ichinose-san is extremely popular.

Shido: Yeah there isn't anybody who hates her.

Yukino: Well she is extremely helpful and will do anything to help who is in trouble.

Tohka: I want to be her friend.

“Ah. Ayanokouji-kun. Over here, over here!”

Ichinose eventually noticed me and called me over. Pretending like I’d
only just arrived, I casually raised my hand.

“So, what should I do next?” I asked.

“I plan to finish this as soon as possible. Follow me.”

I put on my shoes and followed Ichinose to the other side of the
building. We arrived at a spot right behind the gymnasium. This did seem like the kind of place where someone would confess their feelings.

Satoshi: It will be extremely funny if that happened.

Kei: I don't think she will.

Miku: Yeah me too.

“Now then…”

Ichinose took a deep breath,and faced me. No way… Did Ichinose plan to confess to me?!

“I think…”

"Huh???"

Nino: W-wait she is r-really going to confess to him.

Kaguya: That is totally lucky.

Haruno: Wow Ayanokouji-kun has to be a lucky boy, if a girl like Ichinose is in love with him.

Sakuta: somehow I doubt it.

Itsuki: But they didn't meet expect couple of times to say she feel in love with him.

Izayoi: Love hits anytime Itsuki-san.

No way, there was no way this could—

“I think someone will confess their feelings to me here,” she said.

“Huh?”

"Wait what????"

Kotori: Wait this mean that someone is going to confess to Ichinose-san.

Miyuki: That was unexpected.

Fuutarou: Then why she called Ayanokouji?

Ichika: I think I know why.

Yoshino: Why Ichika-san?

She said slyly.

Ichika: I think she going to ask Ayanokouji-kun to pretend to be her boyfriend.

Miyuki: What Really??

Hachiman: How do you know that.

Ichika: Women intuition.

With that, Ichinose took out a letter and showed it to me. It was a cute
love letter adorned with a heart sticker. Although she wanted me to read it, it felt rude to look. The handwriting was pretty, much like the letter’s exterior.The handwriting was cute, definitely not like a boy’s.

Kotori: Definitely a boy didn't write that letter.

Origami: That means one thing.

Ishigami: A girl wrote it.

Fuutarou: So a girl is confessing to Ichinose.

Yui: That was unexpected.

Komachi: That will be even more awkward.

Hachiman: Ayanokouji can't take a break from troublesome situations, I pity him.

I noticed something that concerned me. The meeting time and location
were written in the letter. It was set for Friday evening at 4:00 PM, behind the gymnasium. That was about 10 minutes from now.

Ichika: Wow that is very sudden for Ayanokouji-kun.

Mana: What will Ayanokouji-kun do ?

Kaguya: I guess he will go along with it.

Miyuki: Yeah because the person will come right now, so they won't have a time to do anything.

Satoshi: We will see how Ayanokouji will handle the situation.

“Wouldn’t it be better if I weren’t here?” I asked.

“Love is kind of alien to me. I don’t how to respond without hurting her feelings. I also don’t know if we can stay good friends afterwards. I want you to help me.”

“I don’t really think I’m the person to ask for this.I don’t have any experience with romantic confession. There are probably other people in Class B who could help.”

Kotori: Yeah, why didn't she ask anyone from her class.

Oreki: Maybe because that person confessing is from her class and she didn't want that to be awkward on the person.

Mai: That is definitely a hard situation for every person involved on the situation.

“The person confessing her feelings to me…is from Class B.”

Ah, that’s what it was. I now understood why she’d asked me to come.

“I’d like for you to keep this secret. If not, things will probably get unpleasant.Knowing you, Ayanokouji-kun, I doubt you’ll go around telling people.”

“But Ichinose, aren’t you used to people confessing their feelings to
you?”

“Huh?! N-no way. Not at all! I’ve never experienced this before.”

Mayaka: Wow, hard to believe that an extremely popular girl like Ichinose-san never got confessed to before.

Mai: Yeah that ti's extremely surprising.

Shido: Maybe others know that she isn't interested in romance so they don't bother confessing to her.

Hayasaka: She is very kind and helpful pretty surest of the boys are head over heels for her.

If she hadn’t told me herself, I absolutely would not have believed it.

“I really don’t understand why this is happening.”

I didn’t think this confession was surprising, because Ichinose was so
cute. Furthermore, judging how she’d interacted with the other students, she had a great personality.

“So…will you please pretend to be my boyfriend?”

Whoa! Had this situation seriously devolved into such a cliché?

Fuutarou: So she wants him to pretend to be her boyfriend.

Sakuta: Ayanokouji-kun is right this turned in to a cliche situation.

Chitanda: Well I hope everything goes smoothly.

Chitanda was worried for the person confessing.

"I did a bit of research,and discovered that the rejected person hurts less if the object of their affection is already in a relationship…"

Hachiman: Certainly it is true, but still it depends on the person confessing, they could take it as the same weight.

Izayoi: Love such a hard and a beautiful thing isn't that right darling.

She said while hugging shido's arm.

Shido: S-stop it Miku.

Most of shido's harem were glaring at the scene.

Origami: What is she doing to my shido.

Tohka: Not fair, I want to hug shido's arm as well.

Hachiman: Jeez his harem is way too chaotic.

“I understand that you don’t want to hurt anyone, but won’t it be worse
if they find out you lied?”

“I could say that you and I broke up, or that you left me or something.”

Hiratsuka-sensei: That could work, but isn't like people will suspect it, if suddenly they appear as a couple then after that, they broke up real fast.

Mayaka: Well that is true, but sometimes of the shockness of the news they might overlook stuff like that.

I didn’t think that was the solution here…

“Honestly, I think it would be much better for you to talk with this person one-on-one. Truthfully.”

“But— Ah!”

Ichinose seemed to have noticed something, and awkwardly raised her hand. Apparently the person in question had arrived earlier than expected.What in the world kind of visual kei guy was this person? The new arrival had a boyish, androgynous face. He was even wearing a skirt.

Satoshi: Pfff hahahaha, Did Ayanokouji really thought she was a boy?

The others laughed.

Nino: Despite he is very smart and intelligent, he acts stupidly sometimes.

Chika: Stupidly in a funny way. I like that alot, if he talks more like this alot he will be the funniest always.

“Um, Ichinose-san… Who is this person?”

The new girl seemed a bit unnerved by the unexpected appearance of a
male student.

“This is Ayanokouji-kun, from Class D. I’m sorry for bringing someone that you don’t know, Chihiro-chan.”

“Is he by any chance…your boyfriend, Ichinose-san?”

Kotori: Oh no, here it comes.

Dr.Maruo: Let's see how can you handle a situation like this kiyotaka.

Yotsuba: We will see what Ayanokouji-san will do ?

“Ah… Well…”

Ichinose probably meant to say that yes, yes I was. But guilt over lying
seemed to stopper her answer. The words got stuck in her throat.

Mai: Poor girl, looks like this situation is getting worse.

Ichika: The words got stuck and she can't say anything.

Confused by this unexpected situation, Chihiro began to cry. Tears
welled up in her eyes.

Is he her boyfriend? Why would he be here if he wasn’t? Chihiro was probably struggling to understand what was going on. Ichinose, seeing
Chihiro’s tears, grew flustered. Uncertain of what to do, she started
panicking. I’d expected Ichinose to be a stalwart, reliable person, but
apparently she had an unexpected weak point.

Chitanda: That is so sad, I want everything to be okay.

Ichika: This isn't good for any side.

“Um, do you mind going somewhere else, please? I have something important that I need to talk with Ichinose-san about,” Chihiro said.

“P-please wait a minute, Chihiro-san. That’s, um…Well, to tell you the truth, Ayanokouji-kun is…”

Ichinose was trying to make the first move and turn her down. She probably thought it would be harder if Chihiro directly said, I like you.

“What is it?” Chihiro asked.

“So, Ayanokouji-kun, he’s… Well, he’s my—”

There was nothing I could do in this situation. Well, nothing except…

“I’m just a friend.”

"Huh??"

Nino: Why he said that?

Kaguya: Don't know at all.

Hachiman: We already established Ayanokouji as someone who dislikes trouble so him doing all this couldake great trouble for him, so saying the truth won't make any trouble in the future.

Tohka: So what is going to happen right now.

Miko: We will find out right now.

I cut Ichinose off before she could finish.

“Ichinose. I didn’t think this was something I should say, considering
no one’s ever confessed to me before. But I think it was a mistake for you to call me here.”

I spoke honestly, for both their sakes.

“It’s true that confessing your feelings isn’t easy to do. You spend every day in complete anguish, as you create the experience in your head over and over. And yet, you still can’t confess your feelings. Even when you think the time has come to actually do it, you can’t say the words ‘I like you’.
They get stuck in your throat. That’s what I think. Don’t you think you
should answer someone when they desperately long to express their feelings? If you make the situation unclear, both of you may regret it later.”

They all had one thing on thier mind 'Wow'.

Ichika: W-wow who could have thought that Ayanokouji-kun can give love advices.

Sakuta: Yeah that was unexpected from him.

Iroha: Smart, handsome, strong and romantic, he is literally a perfect boyfriend material, his girlfriend if he ever got one must be very lucky.

Dr.Maruo: Didn't expect Kiyotaka to have love advices, but it may be from the tons of books he read, he learned about love advices from them.

Kurumi: He is getting more and more interesting, I really want to play with you Ayanokouji-kun.

Ichinose had probably never experienced seriously falling in love with someone before. Therefore, she didn’t really know what to do, or if she were doing something wrong.

Trying to prevent someone’s pain was useless. If you turned someone down, their feelings would inevitably be hurt. Well, if you managed to come up with a suitable excuse, you probably
could make things a little easier. An excuse like “I want to concentrate on my studies” or “There’s someone else that I like.” Or, like what Ichinose had attempted here: “I’m already dating someone.” But no matter what answer you gave, the other person would definitely be hurt.

Oreki: Certainly that is true, Always saying the lie even if it is for a good intention, it won't still be good, the truth some times hurt, but it is for the better.

Chitanda: I just hope that both Ichinose-san and the girl be okay after that.

Even more hurt if the excuse were built on a lie.

I left without waiting for Ichinose’s reply. I headed back, but didn’t return to the dormitory right away. Instead I stopped by the tree-lined pathway, leaned against the handrail, and sighed as I looked up at green
leaves.

About five minutes later, a girl ran past me. There were tears in her eyes. Despite that shocking image,I loitered there a while longer to kill time. Around sundown, Ichinose trudged back from the gym and walked over to me.

“Ah…”

Upon seeing me, she looked a little awkward and hung her head. But
then she immediately glanced back up at me.

Fuutarou: Looks like it is done.

Yotsuba: I am sad for the girl.

Miyuki: But was good for the sake for both sides.

“I was wrong. I didn’t respect Chihiro-chan’s feelings. I just wanted to avoid hurting her, and to run away. That was my mistake. Love is really
tough, huh?” Ichinose muttered as she leaned against the handrail next to me.

“I asked her if we could carry on like usual, but… I don’t know if we can go
back to how things were.”

“That depends on you both.”

“Yeah… Thanks for today. For coming along with me for such an odd request.”

“It’s okay. Days like this happen, anyway.”

“I guess our positions got reversed, huh? I planned on helping you, but
then you ended up helping me.”

“I’m sorry for acting so full of myself back there,” I said.

Ichinose blinked a couple of times, as if I’d said something odd.

“There’s no need for you to apologize, Ayanokouji-kun. None at all.”

She stretched her arms towards the sky, and hopped off the railing.

“Now it’s my turn to help you. If there’s anything I can do, I will.”

I wondered how Class B’s Ichinose Honami planned to resolve this
difficult situation. I had to admit, I was looking forward to seeing it.

Chitanda: Glad that everything is resolved.

Kotori: Chihiro-San must be very sad right now.

Mayaka: It will be for a few days, then she will be back after that stronger.

Yotsuba: I hope so.

Skip to before Ayanokouji, Kushida and Sakura went to the shop to repair the camera

Yotsuba: Sakura-San , I hope she is going to be okay.

Satoshi: She is very shy and not good at socializing at all.

Kaguya: Well now they are going to the camera shop to repair the camera.

There were some incredibly famous, nationally known stores that did business with our school. Even though their customers were only students
and the stores themselves weren’t too very big, they sold items for everyday use and electronic appliances.

“Let’s see, I’m sure they have a repair counter somewhere. Let’s check it out.”

While Kushida headed towards the back of the store, I wondered just
how many times she’d come here. Sakura and I followed close behind.

Origami: I am still not sure about this Kushida girl being thier.

Hachiman: Well of course, she always getting closer to Ayanokouji to make sure he didn't say anything about her.

Kaguya: But she looks that she wants to help Sudou.

“I wonder if they’ll fix it right away…”

Sakura, looked rather anxious as she took out her digital camera and held it tight.

“You really love your camera, don’t you?” I asked.

“Yeah. It’s weird, isn’t it?”

“No, not at all. It’s a good hobby to have, isn’t it? I get the feeling there’s a significant story attached to that camera. It’d be great if they fixed it
soon.”

Miku: Looks like Ayanokouji-kun trying to cheer Sakura-San up.

Miyuki: She must be uncomfortable by all this.

“Yeah.”

“There it is! The repairs counter.”

The store was crowded with a huge number of products and difficult to
navigate, but towards the back was the place where they handled repairs.

“Ah…”

For some reason, Sakura suddenly stopped in her tracks. When I glanced over at her, I noticed she was wearing an expression of blatant fear and revulsion. It seemed that something had upset her quite a bit. However,
when I followed Sakura’s line of sight, I saw nothing out of the ordinary.

Yuzuru: Confused. Why is Sakura-san is scared?

Mai: I don't know, maybe something happened.

Fuutarou: We can't tell at all.

They were all confused by why Sakura acts like this.

“What’s the matter, Sakura-san?” Kushida asked.

She also must’ve thought Sakura’s behavior was strange.

“Ah, umm… Well…”

Although it seemed like she was about to say something, all Sakura did was shake her head and take a deep breath.

“It’s nothing.”

She donned an earnest smile, and walked to the repair counter.

Kushida and I exchanged looks, but decided to follow her. Maybe it really was nothing, like she said. Kushida talked to the store clerk and asked him to repair the digital camera. Meanwhile, incredibly bored, I checked out the appliances on display.

Kurumi: Is she scared to enter the repair shop?

Chitanda: I wonder why?

Kushida’s worldly wisdom was certainly impressive. Even though it
was her first time meeting the store clerk, she was soon talking to him as if they were longtime friends. Sakura, the camera’s owner, spoke only when
she needed to give her consent or to clarify something. Even so, the store
clerk appeared pretty fired up. He aggressively engaged Kushida in
conversation, without even pausing for a breath. Although I could just barely hear the conversation, it sounded like he was asking Kushida on a date. He asked if she wanted to see a certain female idol’s concert, which was being screened over in the theater.

Nino: This guy is super creepy.

Oreki: So that is why Sakura is uncomfortable with going there.

Kaguya: I can't blame her for being this uncomfortable.

Yui: Very creepy.

He seemed like quite the otaku, judging from how passionate he was
about a wide range of subjects, from idol elections to idol magazines.
Because Kushida didn’t show any signs of disliking the conversation, he probably thought he could successfully ask her out. However, I believed she would try her hardest to sidestep the invitation.

He seemed to be getting excited over talking to such a cute girl, but their conversation didn’t proceed any further. As I’d expected, Kushida
began to feel awkward. In order to conclude their business, she urged Sakura to hand over the camera. When the store clerk opened up the camera to confirm the contents, he saw that part of it had been damaged from the fall. That was why the camera wouldn’t turn on properly. Fortunately, because Sakura still had the warranty card, the item could be repaired free of charge.

Nino: Ugh, he is so creepy it is actually disgusting.

Shido: I have a bad feeling about this.

Mayaka: Me too.

Finally, all Sakura had to do was fill out her contact information, and
we’d be done. But Sakura’s hand suddenly stopped as she filled out the form.

“Sakura-san?”

Kushida, thinking that something strange was going on, called out to
Sakura. She seemed to be hesitating for some reason. I didn’t intend to say anything at the time, but her attitude seemed to weigh on my mind. And also —

The store clerk, who had previously been absorbed in his conversation
with Kushida, now stared directly at Sakura. Both Sakura and Kushida were looking down at the form, so they didn’t notice. But the clerk had unsettling eyes. Even men would find it a little creepy.

Yukino: Why he is staring this creepily at them?

Nino: Cause he is a disgusting pervert, that is why.

Kurumi: I want to torture him.

Miyuki: Does Sakura know him, cause she was very uncomfortable before she came.

Ichika: However it is, I don't like it at all.

Yotsuba: Yeah me too.

They were all worried about what to come.

Oreki: He is waiting very creepily for Sakura to write form.

“Can I see that for a second?” I asked.

“Huh?”

Standing next to Sakura, I reached for the pen she was holding. She didn’t seem to understand why I wanted it, but she anxiously handed it over.

“When the repairs are finished,please contact me.”

“H-hey, wait a minute. Contact you? She’s the owner, isn’t she? That would be…”

“The manufacturer warranty explicitly shows where the item was sold and the date of purchase. Also, I doubt there’d be any legal problems with me putting my information down. It should be perfectly fine if the user’s name is different than the purchaser’s."

And loud cheers were made for Ayanokouji.

Satoshi: Go Get him Ayanokouji, good thing he acted fast.

Chitanda: Yeah I was worried for Sakura-San, but Ayanokouji-san manged to save the day.

Before the clerk could say “I understand”, I’d entered my name and my dorm room number into the required fields.

“Or, is there a reason why she specifically has to enter her information?” I added, still without looking back up.

“N-no, not at all. I understand. There’s nothing to worry about,” the clerk said.

Fuutarou: Yeah is very desperate to make Sakura fill the form herself.

Kaguya: Yeah I don't understand why.

Oreki: Please don't be what I think it is.

Shortly after I’d completed the form, I handed it over with the camera. Sakura gently patted her chest and sighed in apparent relief, but when she learned it’d take two weeks for the camera to be repaired, she grew
discouraged. Her shoulders slumped.

“That clerk sure was something else. He talked with such incredible passion, I was just so shocked,” Kushida said.

“Didn’t you feel kind of disgusted?” Sakura asked.

“N-no, I wasn’t disgusted by him. Do you know something?About that clerk?”

Miyuki: Look she changed the topic real fast.

Mana: She is clearly disgusted by him but she still wants to appear as her angelic side that always positive.

Sakura gave a meek nod. I guessed that something had been off even when she first purchased the camera. Turning to me, she asked, “What do
you think, Ayanokouji-kun?”

“Well, he had this sort of vibe, like he’s kind of hard to approach. Especially for girls.”

“That was kind of what I was trying to get at before… I was scared to go to the repair shop alone because of that…”

Kushida seemed to have an epiphany. She turned to me with wide eyes.

“Did you know about this, Ayanokouji-kun?”

“Well, she’s a girl. I thought she might be reluctant to write down her
address or cell phone number.”

Being a guy, I wouldn’t be troubled if my information got out there.

Yukino: Well that is true, a girl would be uncomfortable giving her information out especially to a creep like him.

Yotsuba: So that is why she asked Ayanokouji-san and Kushida-san to accompany them.

“Th-thank you…Ayanokouji-kun. You really…saved me.”

“Nah, I didn’t really do anything. I just wrote down my address. When they contact me about the repairs, I’ll get in touch with you right away,Sakura.”

Sakura nodded, looking glad. If that’s all it takes to please you, then it
actually makes me sorry for you.

Yamai: What does Ayanokouji-kun mean by that?

Kaguya: I don't know.

Oreki: What does he mean by the last line? Interesting.

“You really looked out for Sakura-san,” Kushida said.

“Well, you’re making it out to be bigger than it was. Honestly, I was
only watching out for that rather weird clerk. I guess he gave the impression that he really, really loved girls.”

“Ha ha… That’s certainly true.”

Even Kushida appeared nonplussed. For someone like Sakura, though,
who wasn’t accustomed to fawning male attention, I thought it was the right answer.

“Since you were with me today, Kushida-san, we completed our task
without me having to talk at all. Thank you.”

If Sakura had faced that store clerk one-on-one, she probably would’ve
run away.

Haruno: Yep , that us certainly true, she did help out in that part.

“Oh, no need to thank me. If you’re okay with my help, then I’m happy to lend a hand any time. Sakura-san, you really like your camera. Don’t you?”

“Yeah… I’ve liked cameras ever since I was little. My dad bought me one before I entered junior high, and I absolutely fell in love with it. Or I
suppose you could say that I just love taking pictures… I’m not really well informed when it comes to this stuff, though.”

“I think being knowledgeable and liking things are separate matters.
It’s wonderful to be so passionate about something.”

“Sakura, you usually take pictures of landscapes, right? Do you ever take pictures of people?”

“Huh?!”

Sakura stepped backwards, looking quite flustered. Did she find that
question unpleasant? It’d seemed like an extremely natural question to ask. Like, did she just take pictures of landscapes or were they her specialty? Sakura shut her mouth, and her body stiffened.

Yui: Why did Sakura-san flustered from that question?

Kaguya: Yeah it was a normal question.

Hachiman: Looks like she also have a secret, apparently everyone in this school have one.

........... To be continued.

So that is it for this chapter, sorry of it was short and didn't have any importance, but it was like a chill chapter for what to come next one.

Of course we introduced a new cast the Date a live cast, how you guys liked thier interaction.

Bye 👋 👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.5K 1.2K 7
This fic is simply about the characters from the original story COTE responding to Kiraishin's fic titled "Classroom of the Elite: The Unfamiliar Fam...
14.1K 273 8
not the normal Canon response. There will be reactions consisting of videos and pictures
76.4K 1.9K 27
This is my first work in an online platform.Please pardon my mistakes.Don't know if you guys will like the content.But you can try it right?? ..A sim...