The children who lived, Fough...

By Moldyvoldytoes420

||ONGOING|| 1976, the year that changed the Maurders and so life. What will happen when a note suddenly appea... More

Author's note
NEW BOOK (s)
Cast
Prologue
FIRST YEAR: THE SORCERER'S STONE
Chapter One
chapter two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter six
Chapter Seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter evelen
Chapter Twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter 16
SECOND YEAR; THE CHAMBER OF SECERETS
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
THIRD YEAR; THE PRISONER OF AZKABAN
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty-six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Fourty-Two
Chapter Fourty Three
Chapter Forty-four
FOURTH YEAR; THE GOBLET OF FIRE
Chapter Fourty-Five
Chapter Fourty Six
Chapter Fourty Seven
Chapter fourty eight
Chapter forty-nine
Chapter fifty
Chapter fifty one
Chapter Fifty two
Chapter fifty three
Chapter fifty-four
Chapter fifty five
Chapter fifty six
Chapter fity seven
FIFTH YEAR: THE ORDER OF PHEONIX
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty-nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty one

Chapter Three

14K 253 28
By Moldyvoldytoes420

letters from no one

Harry and Primrose are shown in the living room cleaning when Dudley came down the stairs, "they stuff people's heads down the toilet at stonewall," he told primrose who just ignored him as usual, "Want to come upstairs and practice?"
"No, thanks," said the twins together. "The poor toilets never had anything as horrible as your head down it — it might be sick." Then he grabbed primroses arm and ran out of the room before Dudley could process what he said.

The next evening Dudley paraded around the living room for the family in his brand new uniform. Smelting boys wore maroon tailcoats, orange knickerbockers, and flat straw hats called boaters.

"WHAT THE BLOODY HELL, IS HE WEARING"

"Suddenly the Hogwarts uniform isn't that bad anymore"

Harry walked into the kitchen the next morning and quickly covers his nose. The smell seemed to be coming from the large metal tub in the sink, the tub was full of what looked like dirty rags swimming in heat water.

"That looks repulsing," said Mary

"What's this?" He asked aunt petunia. Her lips tightened, "Your new school uniform," she said just as primrose walked through the kitchen door gagging. "yeah no way in hell, am I wearing those horrendous things,"

"Yes, you will, girl" snapped aunt petunia glaring at the girl, who just rolled her eyes at the woman.
Harry glanced back in the bowl again "oh," He said, "I didn't realize it had to be so wet."

Lily grimace, "petunia doesn't like sarcasm or disrespect"

"Don't be stupid," snapped aunt petunia. "I'm dyeing some of Dudley's old things gray for you, and your brat of a sister. After I've finished it'll look just like everyone else's."

"That brat of a sister can hear you tuna"

"Yep, definitely James daughter." Murmured Remus
James smiled proudly at his daughter while lily was shaking her head, knowing what her sister was like.

"Did she call her tuna?" asked Bellatrix
A note appeared in front of her " sure did, bells-bells. -R.L.P" it read. Bellatrix groaned at the nickname.

Just as Aunt Petunia was going to yell at Rose, Uncle Vernon and Dudley walked in, with wrinkled noses due to the smell. "Primrose, go to your cupboard now!"
Rose groaned as she walked out of the kitchen, right past them.

Uncle Vernon took his seat at the table and opened his newspaper as usual while Dudley banged his Smelting Stick on everything he could.

The click of the mail slot and letters being flopped onto the Doormat was heard.

"OH, OH! Does this mean they're getting their Hogwarts letter?" Questioned Sirius while James was jumping up and down in his seat.

"Get the mail, Dudley," said Uncle Vernon behind his paper.

"Wow, would you look at that? The man is finally making his spoiled son do coming." Said Regulus

"Make Harry get it."
"Get the mail, Harry."

Regulus groaned, "guess not"

"Make Dudley get it." "Poke him with your Smelting stick, Dudley."

"Do it, com' on — see what happens"

Harry quickly dodges the stick and runs to the front door to get the mail. Four things are shown on the floor: a postcard From uncle Vernon's Sister Marge, who was vacationing on the Isle of Wight, a brown envelope that looked like a bill, and— a letter for Harry, and primrose.

"HOGWARTS LETTER"
"FINALLY"

Harry picked it up and stared at it,
Mr. H. Potter
The cupboard under the stairs
4 privet drive
Little Whinging
Surrey

Harry quickly looked at the one addressed to his sisters, it said the same thing

Ms. P. Potter
The cupboard under the stairs
4 privet drive
Little whinging
Surrey

  "You knew they lived in a cupboard and didn't do anything about it?"

"You know, Mr. Potter we don't personally write those."

The envelopes were thick and heavy, made of yellowish parchment, and the address was written in emerald-green ink. There was no postal stamp.
Turning the envelopes over, his hand trembling, Harry saw a purple wax seal bearing a coat of arms; a lion, an eagle, a badger, and a snake surrounding a large letter H.

"Hurry and open it, Harry."

"Hurry up, boy!" Shouted Uncle Vernon from the kitchen.
"What are you doing, checking for letter bombs?" He chuckled at his joke

"Wow that was so funny, I forgot to laugh." Said regulus
"That wasn't even a funny joke."

Harry went back into the kitchen, still staring at the letters. He handed uncle Vernon the bill and the postcard, sat down, and slowly began to open the yellow envelope.

"Nooooo," cried out lily
"It's clear which twin got James brain."
"Moony.." whined James

Uncle Vernon ripped open the bill, snorted in disgust, and flipped over the postcard. "Marges ill," he informed Aunt Petunia. "Ate a funny whelk..."
"Dad!" Said Dudley suddenly. "Dad, Harry's got something!"

"That little shit"

Harry was on the point of unfolding his letter, which was written on the same heavy parchment as the envelope, when it was jerked out of his hand by uncle Vernon.
"That's mine!" Said Harry, trying to snatch it back.

"Who'd be writing to you, and your freak of a sister?" Sneered uncle Vernon, shaking the letter open with one hand and glancing at it. His face went from red to green faster than a set of traffic lights. And it's didn't stop there. Within seconds it was grayish white of old porridge.

"She's not a freak you pig!"

"P-p-petunia!" He gasped. Dudley tried to grab the letter to read it, but uncle Vernon held it high out of his each. Aunt Petunia took it curiously and read the first line: for a moment it looked as though she might faint. She clutched her throat and made a choking noise.

"Venom! Oh my goodness — Vernon!" They stared at each other, seeming to have forgotten that Harry and Dudley were still in the room. Dudley gave his father a sharp tap on his head with his smelting stick.
"I want to read that letter," he said loudly.

All the purebloods winced knowing what would happen if they ever did that to their parent.

"I want to read it," said Harry furiously, "as it's mine"

"Go, Harry! You tell that walrus pig!" Shouted Sirius, James, Marlene

"Get out, both of you," croaked uncle Vernon, stuffing the letter back into the envelope, along with roses.
Harry didn't move.
"I WANT MY LETTER!" he shouted.

"Let me see it!" Demanded Dudley.
"OUT!" Roared Uncle Vernon, and he took both Harry and Dudley by the scuffs of their necks and threw them into the hall, slamming the kitchen door behind them.

"Watch it!"

Dudley is shown looking through the keyhole listening while Harry is on his stomach with his glasses from one ear, listening from the crack between the floor and door.

"Vernon," Aunt Petunia was saying in a quivering voice, "look at the address— how could they possibly know where he sleeps? You don't think they're watching the house?"

"Watching — spying— might be following us." Muttered uncle Vernon wildly.

"But what should we do, Vernon? Should we write back? Tell them we don't want—"

"Psh, your not that special," said Bellatrix

Harry could see Uncle Vernon's shiny black shoes pacing up and down the kitchen.
"No," he said finally. No, we'll ignore it. If they don't get an answer... yes, that's best.. we won't do anything..."
"But —"

"We'll just send someone to your house." Said, professor McGonagall

"I'm not having one of them in the house, Petunia! Didn't we swear when we took them in, that we'd stamp out that dangerous nonsense?"

When Uncle Vernon got home from work he walked to the twin's cupboard.

"Where's our letter at? Said Harry while rose was confused but wanting to know who wrote to them.
"Yeah, who's writing to us?" Asked rose

"No one. It was addressed to you by mistake," said uncle Vernon shortly. "I have  burned it."

"What!" Roared James
"That bloody walrus"
"HE DID NOT BURN IT"

"It was not a mistake," said Harry angrily, "It had our cupboard in it."
"What do you mean you burned it, you walrus!"
"SILENCE!" Yelled uncle Vernon, and a couple of spiders fell from the ceiling.

A few people In the great hall shudder at the mention of spiders.

He took a few deep breaths and the. Forced his face into a smile, which looked quite painful.
"Er — yes, Harry, Primrose — about this cupboard. Your aunt and I Have been thinking... you're both getting a bit big for it... we think it might be nice if you moved into Dudley's second bedroom."
"Why?" Said Harry while primrose stayed quiet looking at her uncle with a funny expression

"Don't ask questions!" Snapped his uncle. "Take this stuff upstairs, now."
"You always say that. But how are we supposed to learn if we don't ask questions?" Said, Primrose
"Be quiet, girl! And do as I say."

————————————————————

When the mail arrived, uncle Vernon, who seemed to be trying to be nice to Harry, and Primrose, made Dudley go and get it. They heard him banging things with his smelting stick down the hall. Then he shouted, "there's another one! 'Mr. h. Potter, and 'Ms.P.Potter, the smallest bedroom, 4 privet drive —'"
With a strangled cry Uncle Vernon leaped from his seat and ran down the hall, Harry and primrose right behind him. Uncle Vernon has to wrestle Dudley to the ground to get the letters from him, which was made difficult by the fact that Harry had grabbed uncle Vernon around the neck from behind. After a minute of confused fighting, and primrose watching it happen while laughing, Uncle Vernon straightened up, gasping for breath, with Harry's, and primrose's letter clutched in his hand.

The screen switches to an alarm clock going off at six o'clock the next morning, Harry quickly turned it off while Primrose groaned and rolled over. "Harry your plan isn't gonna work." She whispered in a sleepy voice. He rolled his eyes and quickly but quietly rushed downstairs.

Lily who was watching closely had a feeling this wasn't gonna end up well.

He walked across the dark hall toward the front door — "AAAARRRGH!"
Harry leaped into the air; he stepped on something big and squashy on the doormat — something alive.

"Please tell me it isn't what I think it is."

"Stupid child." Said Walburga

the potters, lily and the marauders look at the women with a death glare.

Lights turned on upstairs and to his horror, Harry realized that the big, squashy something had been his uncle's face. Uncle Vernon had been lying at the foot of the front door in a sleeping bag, he shouted at Harry for about half an hour and then told him to make a cup of tea.
By the time Harry got back, the mail had arrived, right into uncle Vernon's lap. Harry could see six letters addressed in green ink.
"I want —" he began, but uncle Vernon was tearing the letters into pieces before his eyes.

Uncle Vernon didn't go to work that day. He stayed at home and nailed up the mail slot. "See," he explained to aunt petunia through a mouthful of nails, "if they can't deliver them they'll just give up." "I'm not sure that'll work, Vernon."
"Oh, these people's minds work in strange ways, petunia, they're not like you and me," said Uncle Vernon, trying to knock in a nail with the piece of fruitcake Aunt Petunia has just brought him.

On Friday, no less than twelve letters arrived for the twins. As they couldn't go through the mail slot they had been pushed under the door, slotted through the sides, and a few forced through the small window in the downstairs bathroom.

"Who on earth wants to talk to you so badly?" Dudley asked the twins in amazement, Rose just rolled her eyes and flipped him off while walking to her room.

"So much for trying to ignore it."

On Sunday morning, Uncle Vernon sat down at the breakfast table looking tired and Rather ill, but happy. "No post on Sundays," he reminded them cheerfully as he spread marmalade on his newspapers, "no damn letters today —"
Something came whizzing down the kitchen chimney as he spoke and caught him sharply in the back of the head. The next moment, thirty or forty letters came pelting out of the fireplace like bullets. The Dursley's ducked but  Harry leaped into the air trying to catch one while primrose rolled her eyes at her brother and bent down to pick one off the floor —

"At least we know now which one got James' brain while the other got Lily's brain." Said Sirius laughing
"Padfoot! I'm smart too."
"Oh yeah, have you ever picked up a book in your life?" Asked lily
"Uh yeah, lily-flower"
"What was the book then?" She asked
" quidditch of the ages duh"

"Out! OUT!"
Uncle Vernon seized Harry around the waist and wrapped an arm around Rose's forearm.

And threw them into the hall. When Aunt Petunia and Dudley has run out with their arms over their faces, Uncle Vernon slammed the door shut. They could still hear the letters streaming into the room, bouncing off the walls, and floor. "That does it," said Uncle Vernon, trying to speak calmly but pulling great tufts out of his mustache at the same time. "I want you all back here in five minutes ready to leave. We're going away. Just pack some clothes. No augments!"

"Daddy's gone mad, hasn't he?" Dudley asked aunt petunia

"He's always been mad"

"You just now noticed?"
___________________________________

"Found the perfect place!" He said. "Come on! Everyone out!"
It was very cold outside the car.
Uncle Vernon was pointing at what looked like a large rock way out the sea. Perched on top of the rock looked the most missable little shack you could imagine.

Aunt Petunia and Uncle Vernon were sleeping on the small lumpy bed while Dudley took the couch, Harry and primrose were both on the floor, with the thinnest, most ragged blanket. The storm raged more and more ferociously as the night went on, Harry couldn't sleep while rose was knocked out.

He shivered and turned over, trying to get comfortable, his stomach rumbling with hunger. Dudley's snores were drowned by the low rolls of thunder.
The lighted dial of Dudley watch, which was dangling over the edge of the sofa on his fat wrist, told Harry that he and Primrose would eleven in ten minutes. He quickly shook His sister up, and pointed to Dudley's watch

Five minutes to go. Harry heard something creak outside, he hoped the roof wasn't going to fall in, although he might be warmer if it did. Four minutes to go. Maybe the house in privet drive would be so full of letters When they go back that he'll be able to steal one somehow. Three minutes to go. Was that the sea, slapping hard on the rocks like that? One minute to go and he's eleven along with his twin. Thirty seconds... twenty... ten... nine — Harry began drawing a birthday cake in the dirt.

The sound of Dudley's watch went off, Harry turned to look at it. He turned back to his sister "make a wish rose." He whispered
"Make a wish Harry." She also whispered at the same time, they closed their eyes at the same time and blew out the imaginary candles.

All of a sudden The door ripped off the hinges with a loud boom! and the lighting and thunder increased, Harry and rose quickly got up staring at the door, he pushed rose behind him.

Lily quickly hides her face in James' chest, "I can't watch this."

BOOM. they knocked again, this time Dudley jerked awake.

———————————————————

Im sorta exticed for the next chapter!

Also please vote, and make sure to eat and drink some water :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42K 878 67
The loyal, stubborn, kindhearted Lucy Potter had always been an odd girl to the rest of the world. Living with her awful relatives in a world of bori...
2.5M 79K 187
In which the marauders generation watch Athena Potters life and see the dangers of which awaits them. Where friends becomes enemies and enemies becom...
41.4K 1.2K 13
A group of children, survivors of the second wizard war, victims of losing families, and no strangers to death and mourning are given a chance to pre...
121K 3.1K 35
A pair of twins will save the world just like the stars predicted... A potion and a series of books will change the timeline... A girl will begin to...