The Arrangement

By aaliyahroseee

𝟏𝟖+ "Do you have any idea," he started as he licked his lips, his tongue piercing catching my eye, "how muc... More

Introduction
At First
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Epilogue
NEW BOOK - RYDER
A/N.

Chapter Fifteen

9.4K 222 33
By aaliyahroseee

Taylor's POV

"Hey Romano," I say as I walk into his office and sit across from him.

"Hey Thomas," he says, sorting through some papers. He looks up and his eyes find mine, and then travel down my shirt.

"What happened to your shirt?" He asks, putting the papers down and walking towards me.

"Oh, some guy just bumped into me and spilled coffee on me," I explain.

"Alright, just take my shirt," he says, taking off his shirt in a swift motion and replacing it with his jacket, his tattoos and chest on display.

A long scar on his torso caught my attention, but I decide against asking him about it.

Maybe he'll tell me later, I thought. But it was definitely unlikely.

"Oh no, I'm ok," I say, inhaling as I look at his abs and toned skin, smiling awkwardly.

"I'm serious Taylor," he raises his eyebrows, daring me to decline his offer again. "Take it, here."

I sigh and take the shirt, "Thank you."

"It's not a problem," he says, walking back over to his desk and looks at me.

"Turn around," I say, putting my hands at the hem of my shirt, ready to take it off. He raises his eyebrow again and rolls his eyes, turning around.

I hurriedly change into his shirt and brush it off, seeing that it hangs off me quite a bit.

"You can turn back around now," I say, sitting back down across from his chair.

"We need to talk with Gio. Do you think you could come with me to our warehouse later on when we're done with the files?" He asks.

"Duh," I fan him off.

"Alright," he says, still flipping through some papers.

"So, where's the files I need to sort?" I ask, sighing in exhaustion.

"We'll there's not much you need to do for right now. But here's what you can sort," he hands me a stack of printed files.

"Okay, and how do I need to sort them?" I ask, looking through the stack of papers.

"By date," he says, sitting down at his desk and logging into his computer.

"Okay," I say, starting on the files.

__

"So, what's this event about?" I ask Nicolas and Gio as we all sit down together in their warehouse.

"Well as you know, our main goal right now is to get our hands on Ivan Ricci, or as many know him as, Ivan Peters," Gio explains, sipping on the strawberry milkshake he ordered.

"Where is this event happening?" I ask, twirling my Italian pasta around on my fork.

"A party in a popular club that he's throwing," Gio says plainly. "Are you old enough to get in?" He jokes, grinning.

"Shut up," I laugh and take a sip of my soda. I nod my head slowly, my eyes still on them. "What's his brother's name again?"

"His brother's name is—" Nicolas starts, but he's cut off by multiple loud popping sounds.

"What's that?" I ask, putting my food down on the table.

"Let me go check," Gio says, holding something tightly on the waistband of his jeans.

"Oh my god. Are we going to die?" I ask, inhaling and exhaling.

"No Thomas, we're not going to die," Nicolas says, chuckling and finishing off his pasta.

After a short while, I feel nervous about what happened, since Gio has been gone for quite a while now.

"Where do you think Gio went?" I ask Nicolas.

"I'm not sure. Let me go check," he says.

"Well I'm coming with you," I say, hopping off my chair.

"Taylor," Nicolas says in a tone that lets me know that he's not going to let me come with him to check on Gio.

"You said we aren't going to die right?" I start, "It's only right that I take your word for it and come with you," I explain with a small smile.

"Fine," he gives in and rolls his eyes.

We walk silently while looking around for Gio, until we hear a faint commotion going on somewhere.

"Do you think he's in trouble?" I ask.

"Knowing Gio, probably," he says, shaking his head. I rub my sweaty hands on my jeans, fearing the worst as we continue walking silently.

We suddenly turn the corner, a hand wrapping itself around my mouth and pulling me towards the owner, my back pressed against their front.

I scream loudly into the hand but it comes out muffled as I put my hand around their wrist, trying to pry their hand off me but they're unfortunately much stronger than me so it doesn't do much.

"Shut up!" The man shouts at me, my eyes shutting close as a tear falls down my cheek.

"Let her go," I hear Nicolas say. I look up at him, fear in my eyes as the person holds me, Nicolas holding a gun and pointing it at the man.

"No, I think I'll hold onto her for a little while longer," The man says, their voice familiar. They suddenly grab something from their waistband, a cold metal object pressed against the side of my temple. "Drop the gun or I'll kill her."

I gasp as me and Nicolas' eyes widen before he makes a move to come towards me. The person holding me points the gun at him and laughs darkly, scaring me even more.

Nicolas drops the gun on the ground, kicking it towards the man's feet.

"I dropped the gun, now let her go," Nicolas says. I whimper, the panic and fear becoming too much to the point that I can barely contain it.

"I said shut up!" I scream as the person turns me around, punching me in the jaw.

I turn around and fall to the ground, whimpering in pain as tears slide down my face. I hold my jaw, trying to crawl away from the man.

"Taylor!" Nicolas shouts, as he makes a move to run towards me. The man stops him by pointing the gun at him again.

He turns to me, kicking me in the stomach and flipping me over as I sob out in pain.

"Please, stop," I manage to get out, as black spots appear in my vision. The man still towers over me, trailing the gun from the side of my face onto my stomach and then to the waist part of my jeans.

"You should be lucky I didn't kill you, that'd be such a waste and I'm sure I'd regret it. This won't be the last time you'll be seeing me Taylor," he says, staring me dead in my eyes.

I look over to my left, seeing Nicolas trying to pick up the gun that he kicked. The man suddenly turns around, now facing him.

Nicolas suddenly tackles the man, throwing a punch to his right cheek. The man groans in pain and punches Nicolas back, sending him flying backwards. The man lifts the gun, pointing it at Nicolas and tilting his head a little to the side.

"Consider this a warning. Stay away from me and my brother," The man says as he pulls the trigger, Nicolas stumbling back to the stone wall behind him with a loud thud as the man runs away.

"Nicolas," I choke on a sob and hold my stomach. I noticed that he has turned paler and become weaker. "Romano? A-Are you ok?" I ask, more tears falling down my cheeks.

"Yeah, I'm fine," he walks towards me, looking around for any more intruders. "Thomas? Are you hurt?" He says, reaching for my cheek before retreating his hand, pain clear on his face. I look up at him, seeing a lot of blood coming from his shoulder, the red spot getting bigger and bigger.

"Oh my god Nicolas, you're bleeding," I sniffle, moving my hands away from stomach before putting pressure on his wound, trying to stop the bleeding. "Shit!"

I keep applying pressure to his bleeding wound as time passes. I look down at my hands, stumbling back a bit as I see his blood all over them.

My breathing quickens and I hold my stomach, the pain becoming too much for me.

"Taylor? Are you okay? Taylor, look at me," Nicolas says, holding his wound and moving closer to me. I lay down on the ground slowly, black dots appearing in my vision again.

He grabs the side of my face, caressing my cheek. My eyes roll to the back of my head, fluttering close.

Nicolas shouts my name repeatedly as the pain takes over and everything around me disappears.

____________________________________

I don't know how I feel about this chapter. It's all over the place.

Anyway, how'd you like it?

Please vote, comment, and follow! It's greatly appreciated!

Take care my loves.

aaliyah rose <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65K 3.2K 30
Kartik Malhotra.....The Mafia don ...The rude arrogant ...self obsessed.... womanizer Thinks all girls fall over him for him either for his charm or...
3.6K 141 21
"Get on your knees for me baby" "Is this the best time to tell you I have no Gag reflex" "Fuck" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ When a ruthless mafi...
15.7K 825 44
An innocent girl who gets hurt by everyone around her, finds someone to help heal her. she tries to escape the way he makes he feel. she falls instea...
82.4K 1.4K 59
I lean upwards towards his ear breathing softly. "your mean." I murmur as I swallow a whine he clearly heard. His delish smirk appears "No" he shake...