Street Affection (Completed)

By thereallashleynicole

A love story. The street way. More

Cast
Birthday Bitch
One Drink, Too Many
Bad Things Never Happen
You Are ... The Father
A New Leaf
My House, My Rules
You Set Me Up?
Closer
Juko
Juko Pt. 2
Oh Californiaaa
Feelings
Double Trouble
Jealousy
Amazing Mr. Fuck Up
Detective Mitchell
Evidence
Letting Go
Chasing Waterfalls
Boom
Something Is Wrong
Traumatized
Voicemails
Blame
Out With The Old, In With The New
Ridin' Or Not
Blood On My Hands
Family Ties
Love & War
Eyes In the Back of My Head
A Cell or A Coffin
Real Niggas Never Die
Tell Me Who You Loyal To
Remember That Deal?
Two Can Keep A Secret, If One Of Them Is Dead
Keep Your Friends Close, And Your Enemies Closer
Love The Way You Lie
Innocent or Guilty
Whatever It Takes
Mission Impossible
Pillow Talk
The Truth Will Out
Nowhere To Run
Bad Timing
Kiss It Better
Two Can Play That Game
Strangers
Welcome Home
Home Sweet Home
Decisions Decisions
Mr & Mrs
Draco's POV
Promises Are Meant to Be Broken
Bygones be Bygones
Tell It How It Is
'Til Death Do Us Part

Deal With The Devil

2.3K 79 8
By thereallashleynicole

**Two Days Later**

~Will POV

"Draco man I know you hear me ringing this doorbell!" I yelled outside his house after I knocked on the door. I pulled out my phone calling him again.

"You've reached the voicemail box of-"

"Fuck." I sighed.

I got back in my car making my way to the one person I know could get him to open his door.

**

I pulled up to Kiyanna's house knocking on the door. "Will." Kiyanna said opening the door. "I wasn't expecting you." She said with a small smile. "Yeah, I'm a little ... unannounced."

"You look like you haven't slept."

"That's because I haven't." I sighed. "Before I get distracted, because I already I am." I said looking at the little bit of clothes she had on.

"Is Armani here? I need to talk to her." I said. "Uh yeah, let me go get her." She went back in the house and Armani came out a few minutes later. "What are you doing here?" She asked.

"Um, I need your help with something." I said. "Something like what?" She asked confused. "Something like Draco."

"No, no. I thought it was understood that him and I are finished." I knew she didn't know what was going on. "I just need you talk to him. He's going through a really tough time right now." I said. "Him and I aren't really speaking right now Will." I sighed. "Armani I get that, but me and Jay not getting through to him. We're worried that he's about to go crazy. He needs you."

"Why would he be going crazy?" She asked. "When you talk to him, you can find out yourself. Just come with me. Please." I said. "Fine."

She got in the car and we made our way back to Draco spot.

~Armani POV

We pulled into Bryson's driveway. "You don't have to stay here." I said to Will. "Are you sure?" He asked. "Yeah, I'll call Kiyanna to get me when it's time to go." I said.

"Alright. Here's my number, let me know if you need anything." He said. "Yeah, sure. I'll let you know." I got out the car as Will drove away.

"Bryson." I said ringing the doorbell. "It's Armani. Will told me you've been ignoring him ... for some odd reason." I said. I knocked again hoping to get an answer. "Bryson you got five seconds to open this door or I'm leaving."

I looked back noticing that all his cars are in the driveway. This really is weird, why isn't he answering. I took a bobby pin out of my hair picking the lock.

Once I got the door open, I walked in.

"Bryson it's me so don't get all trigger happy." I said closing the door behind me. I walked into the living room seeing Bryson on the couch. "So you did hear me at the door." I scoffed.

"It's eleven in the morning. Why do you have a bottle of Vodka in your hands? That is half empty." I asked. "How the fuck did you even get in my house?" He asked with slurred words.

"You're drunk."

"I'm not fucking drunk. Who let you in here?" He scoffed. "How many bottles have you had?" I asked looking at the other two empty bottles on the floor. "Not e - fucking - nough." He said drinking some more. "Put this shit down." I snatching the bottle away. "What the fuck has gotten into you?"

"I let my fucking sister burn in a fucking building. That's what's gotten into me."

"Wait what?"

He grabbed the bottle from my hand taking another sip. "Bryson what are you talking about?" I asked sitting down next to him. "Armani. I don't really need no pity right now. You can go back to Kiyanna spot."

"Pity for what? What is going on Bryson? Did something happen to Brianna?" I asked. "Yeah, she's dead."

"Oh my gosh. Are you serious? What happened?" I asked grabbing his hand. "Bobby. He took her. There was a bomb, she died. That's all there is to say." He said still drinking from the bottle.

"Bryson why didn't you call me? Why didn't you tell me?" I asked him. "Cause it's not your problem. Now can you go, please." He said getting up going upstairs.

"No, I'm not just going to leave you." I said following him. I walked in to see him sitting on the bed. "This isn't something you can just deal with on your own. Okay Will is worried about you. And now I am too." I said.

"Armani, please." He sighed.

I sat down next to him pulling him into a hug. He took a deep breath before he broke down. I didn't know what to do. I've never seen him show this much emotion before. "Bryson." I said trying to break the hug.

"No. Please, don't let me go."

**The Next Day**

I woke up realizing I never made it back to Kiyanna's house. I was in Bryson's bed. I rolled over but Bryson wasn't here. I got up going in the bathroom to freshen up.

I left out the bathroom thinking he'd be back in his room. I looked over seeing a duffle bag on the floor. "The hell." I went into his closet noticing some of his clothes were missing.

"Bryson?" I called out going down the steps. I looked around downstairs. "Bryson where are you!" I looked out the window and one of his cars were gone.

"No. You don't get to leave like this." I said to myself pulling out my phone. I called his phone. "The person you are trying to reach is unavailable-" I hung up the phone. I felt tears coming to my eyes.

My body jumped as a knock came to the door. "Who is it?" I called out. "Will!"

I rushed to the door opening it. "Please tell me he's with you." I said seeing Will and Jay at the door. They weren't saying anything. "Will."

"We into the spot this morning, his office was cleared out." Jay said. "What do you mean cleared out?" I asked. "His weapons. Lots of them." Will said.

"Some of his clothes are gone. He left this morning without saying anything to me. How could he just abandon me like this. The babies" I said wiping my tears. "He didn't abandon you. Or the babies." Jay said.

"Really? What the fuck do you call this. He packed his shit and got out of dodge without saying anything to anyone." I said. "We know where he is. We know where he's going." Will said. "Where?"

"To get revenge."

~Draco POV

"Let me get forty on twelve." I said to the man in the gas station. "And two woods. Russian cream."

"Some ID." He said. I pulled out my wallet showing my ID. He handed me the backwoods and I went back out to my car. "Well, well, well."

I looked up seeing Detective Jackson. "Here to arrest me again?" I scoffed putting the gas in my car. "Not yet. You embarrassed me in that court room ya know. I was almost out of a fucking job." He said leaning up against my car.

"Explain to me why you on my shit?" I asked. "Nice car. How do you pay for it?" He asked. "With a check fatter than a pig one."

"Two duffle bags in the car. Going somewhere?" He asked. "What the fuck are you doing here Jackson? I find it hard to believe we both ended up at the same gas station in the middle of nowhere."

"You want to stay out prison? Don't you?" He asked. "I don't have a reason to be there in the first place." I sighed taking the pump out. "I'm fighting for a higher spot in the DA Office. Believe it or not, you and your fucking crew is on the top of our radar. Pinning your asses would get me that spot. Guaranteed." He said.

"What do you want? Me to snitch on myself?" I asked. "I could care less about any of you. I need the spot. But I need your help with that." He said. "I'm not working with no fucking cop. Now if you'd excuse me, I got better shit to do." I said trying to open my car door but he stopped me.

"You want to stay with that beautiful girl of yours with the kids you got on the way/" He asked. "How the fuck do you know about her."

"I know everything. Here's my card, you call me when you're ready to talk. I know those duffles our filled with AK's and machine guns, make sure you clean up behind yourself." He said walking away.

MAKE SURE TO VOTE ⭐️
MAKE SURE TO COMMENT 💬
MAKE SURE TO ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY 📚

~ashkash2 💋

Shorter chapter than usual but its about to crazy...

Next Time On Street Affection...

"It's been a week." I sighed. "He hasn't called?" Will asked. "No, not even a fucking text." I said. "Armani listen, it'll be okay. He's okay." He said trying to reassure me. "You don't know that. For all we know, he could be dead right now."

**

"Think smarter boy. You came on my turf."

"My baby sister is dead. Y'all think I'm here to play these fucking games with yall." I said standing in between four guns being pointed at me. "Let's do it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

332K 11.3K 89
Thugs need love too ya know.
155K 11.5K 23
"𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝙽***𝚊𝚜 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚘𝚘."
316K 10K 21
hope you like it loves 🦋