My Countless Deaths For You (...

By Paul_0918

"You are suddenly summoned to a different world. Your story has just begun. You will encounter many people in... More

Author's Note
Here Comes The Dragonborn
A New Life
A Satisfying Night
A Choice

The Aftermath

864 28 17
By Paul_0918

[3rd Person POV]

"Hey, (Y/N), Wake up. Are you even alive?"

...

"Oi, I said wake the fuck up."

...

*Slaps*

Because of that slap, (Y/N)'s eyes began to open, he is waking up.

"Oh, good, you're awake now." The one who slapped (Y/N) was Volk.

"Shut up..."

What happened was that both of them got drunk last night, today is almost noon.

A lot has happened to (Y/N), he first met a girl named Ram, he declared that he will make her fall in love with him. But it is believed that was all drunk talk from (Y/N).

Then (Y/N) suddenly had sex with a strange woman and that woman has a possibility that she will get pregn-

"We drank a lot last night, huh. How are you feeling?" Volk asked while his back is at the wall as he is sitting on the ground.

"I wanna die..." A sober (Y/N) stated. He then started to get up slowly. He then started to have a headache. "For fuck sakes, my head!"

"That's called a hangover." Volk then had a small laugh.

The two boys are seen in an alley, in the capital.

(Y/N) then started to feel sick, or rather vomiting. He couldn't hold it in as he just vomited all of it on the ground.

"Don't worry, that's what happened to me when I got drunk the first time." Volk chuckles.

(Y/N) is done vomiting. He then looks around to see if there is something that could wipe his mouth.

"Here, take this." Volk throws a handkerchief at (Y/N). "Give it back to me after you finished washing it."

(Y/N) catches Volk's handkerchief. "Thanks..." He then began to wipe his mouth from it.

Volk then stands up. He then pats (Y/N)'s back. "Come on, let's go home, I'm sure Felt is gonna scold us when we get back."

(Y/N) just nods. The two boys then leave the alley that they just slept in since last night.

Later, they are both seen walking in the streets of the capital. There is something on (Y/N)'s mind right now.

"I am the Dragonborn, yet I haven't done anything heroic..." (Y/N) thought to himself as he sighs. He then looks beside him, he sees Volk, who sees him as the brother that he never had. "Well, at least I have a family here. That's better than being alone."

Volk then has something to say to (Y/N). "I remember you told me you had sex last night, right?"

"Yeah..."

"How was it, losing your virginity?" Volk questioned as he smirks at him.

"It was great." (Y/N) then remembered at the end when he had sex with that woman. "Oh fuck..."

(Y/N) then stops walking. Volk notices as he also stopped walking. He then looked at his sworn brother with a concerned look.

"Is everything okay?"

"Don't worry, it's my problem in the future..."

"Come on, you can tell me, maybe I can help." Volk insisted.

(Y/N) sighs. "Fine...but don't tell this to Felt and Old Rom, alright?"

"Sure, but I don't make promises."

(Y/N) then goes closer to his ear to whisper. "I think I made someone pregnant last night..."

Volk then looked at him with a little bit of disbelief. "Are you absolutely sure?"

"I hope not..."

"Well, that is really bad."

"You don't have to tell me twice." (Y/N) then facepalms. He is screwed, he just came into this world, then there is a chance that he got someone pregnant. (Y/N) is the type of person who is not ready for responsibility yet.

Volk then puts his hand on (Y/N)'s shoulder to reassure him. (Y/N) looked at him with a little bit of surprise.

"Don't worry about it, we'll help you raise that child."

"Huh?"

"I'm probably gonna be that uncle who'll spoil your kid rotten, but I'm sure Felt will be thrilled to be an aunt." Volk chuckles.

"But..."

"So don't beat yourself up, you're not alone. We're here for you." Volk smiles at him.

(Y/N) was shocked at first, he then had a smile on his face. "Thanks."

"Come on, let's go now."

The two are now walking together again. In (Y/N)'s mind, maybe isekai isn't all that bad when he got Volk, Felt, and Rom by his side.

"That woman from yesterday...she hasn't told her name nor where is she from..." (Y/N) is into some deep thinking.

But because of his overthinking, he didn't pay attention to what's in front of him.

"Ah!-

(Y/N) has accidentally bumped into someone, the person he bumped with, has fallen to the ground.

"Ouch!"

"Ah! I'm sorry!" (Y/N)'s focus has now turned unto to the person he bumped with.

(Y/N)'s eye widened when he realized the one who is sitting on the ground is a girl who has long silver hair and purple-blue eyes. She wears a white and purple outfit.

"Those ears...is she an elf?" (Y/N) thought to himself. "I'm so sorry!" He then offers his hand to the silver-haired girl.

"It's fine." The silver-haired girl holds on to (Y/N)'s hand as she stands up.

"Are you hurt?" (Y/N) asks.

While all of this is happening, Volk is just silently staring at those two. "It's that half-elf..."

"You don't need to worry yourself, I'm fine." The silver-haired girl shakes her head as she smiles at him.

"Oh, okay then, I'm sorry for hitting you."

"Like I said, it's fine. I have to go now." The silver-haired girl then said her goodbyes as she left, it seems she was in a hurry.

As the girl is no longer in (Y/N)'s sights. He has something in his mind.

"That girl is so cute..." (Y/N) thought to himself. He then shakes his head as he pumps his fist in the air. "No, my heart still belongs to Ram!"

Yeah...even though you went to have sex to another woman last night.

"Hey, (Y/N)." Volk finally speaks.

"What?"

"I'm surprised you didn't react to her negatively."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean...she's a half-elf and her appearances are similar."

"To who?"

"Have you been living under a rock? She looks like..." Volk then goes close to (Y/N)'s ear. "The Witch of Envy."

When Volk told him that, it began to piqued (Y/N)'s interest.

"Witch of Envy... can you tell me about that person?"

"I'll tell you all about it once we get back."

Later

Meanwhile, Inside of a giant white house with five watchtowers with the fifth one being the center one, a giant garden, and a black roof.

At the entry of the mansion, there are two pillars with a pair of lamps each. In addition to having high-class designs, there are lights near each door, as well as vases with flowers. On the road there are two routes to the sides, right and left, and stairs to go up to the next floor.

There are two maids at the entry of the mansion, it seems they are waiting for someone.

Those two maids look very similar, it is because they are twins.

One has medium-length light pink hair that covers her left eye, large darkish red eyes, and young features, and the other has medium-length sky blue hair that covers her right eye, large light blue eyes, and young features.

The twin maids heard the doors have opened, they saw a girl who has long silver hair and purple-blue eyes. She wears a white and purple outfit.

"Welcome back, Emilia-sama." The twin maids said in unison to greet her as they bowed.

"Good evening, Ram and Rem." Emilia greets the twin maids.

Meanwhile, Rem, who is the maid who has sky blue hair, suddenly flinched, Ram, who is the maid with the light pink hair noticed her sister.

"Was there something bothering you, Rem?" Ram asks her twin sister with a concerned look.

Emilia then goes to Rem out of concern. "Is there something wrong?"

"Emilia...did you encountered a witch cultist...?"

Ram looked at her sister with a tiny bit of disbelief. "She can smell the witch's scent again..."

"H-Heh?!" Emilia was surprised by Rem.

"Did you bump into them?? Where did you meet them? What do they look like-

"Rem." The light pink-haired maid interrupted her sister.

Rem was surprised when her sister interrupted her. When Rem was asking those questions to Emilia.

"Rem, I don't want you to do anything reckless." She's only saying this because she's concerned for her sister.

Little did Ram know that scent came from the guy who taught him how to drink. The guy who was drunk enough to tell her that he will make her fall in love with him, despite the fact he only just met Ram last night.

The next few days

After those few days, (Y/N) and his new family planned a robbery.

When the day of the robbery happened, it was botched or a failed one. They underestimated the amount of security. When (Y/N), Volk and Felt are almost getting caught by security.

(Y/N) made a choice, he decided to sacrifice himself for Volk and Felt. He made a lot of security divert his attention to him, so Volk and Felt could escape.

(Y/N) could've used his Dragonborn abilities, but unfortunately, he doesn't want to reveal a Dragonborn has become a thief.

All he could do is run, he doesn't know what happened to Volk and Felt but all he can do is hope that they escaped already.

In the end, (Y/N) was arrested. There were too many of them for (Y/N) to handle without using his Dragonborn abilities.

At noon, (Y/N) is seen sitting behind a cell. Yes, he's in a small jail building.

"Who would have thought I'll be in jail after getting isekai'd" (Y/N) thought to himself as he facepalmed.

After some deep thinking, he looks in front of him. He saw a man who is looking at him with great curiosity. The man opposite of (Y/N)'s jail cell, he looks to be in his early 20s. He is tall as he is probably 6 feet tall. He has neatly parted light grey hair and catlike slanted green eyes framed with thin eyebrows.

"Can I help you?" (Y/N) asked the man who keeps staring at him since was brought here after he was arrested.

"Oh, it's nothing." The man replied. "Oh, yeah, my name is Sett. I'd shake your hand but it seems these cells are preventing us from doing so." Sett then had a small laugh.

"My name is (Y/N)..."

"Tell me, what are you here for?" The light grey-haired asked the Dragonborn."

"Robbery, what about you?"

"Public masturbation."

(Y/N) instantly looked at Sett with a disgusted look. "What the fu-

"I'm joking! I'm trying to get some laughs in a place like this." Sett is trying to lighten up the mood. It seems Sett is a playful guy with weird jokes.

"That's an awful joke..." (Y/N) thought to himself.

"But anyway, I'm here for assault."

"Oh..."

"I assaulted a candidate for the royal selection." This time, Sett is not joking.

"Wait...royal selection?" (Y/N) looked confused.

"What are you, are you from another world or something?" Sett asked.

(Y/N) gulped when Sett asked him that question. He can't tell him that he's actually from another world, there could be possible troubles in the future.

"Just kidding, I'm just gonna assume that you're from another country."

(Y/N) was relieved when Sett dropped it.

"The Royal Selection is the event to decide who will be the next ruler for the Kingdom of Lugnica." Sett informs him.

"Wait, if you assaulted the next potential monarch of this kingdom...does that mean you'll-

"Yeah, I'm most likely gonna get executed." Sett interrupted him.

"How could you say that with a straight face?!" (Y/N) is shocked and now thinks Sett is a man who has nothing to lose.

"She deserved it. Trust me, I'm more scared of my girlfriend's little brother. And the fact that he's a Beast-Human too adds more to the chances I'll get killed by him." (Y/N) laughs.

"..."

"That damn Garfiel, I wonder if he'll try to kill me again after all these years." Sett sighs.

"..."

"But enough about me, I want to know something about you."

"What?"

"Tell me, which witch are you affiliated with...?" Sett's tone has dramatically changed. From playful to serious.

(Y/N) had to take a second to process that dramatic shift in tone.

"Wait, I don't know what you're talking about..." (Y/N) has started raising his guard, he can sense that this man that he's talking to right now is very dangerous.

"Don't you dare bullshit with me, is it Greed? Pride? or is it Envy?"

"I'm not following..."

"You and I are not so different, I can smell the strong witch scent on you. Now, tell me, which witch are you affiliated with. And what authority do you have right now?" Sett is pressuring him with questions

"I...don't know what you're talking about..." (Y/N) is now ready to use his shouts from his Dragonborn abilities if Sett ever attacks him later.

"Well then..." Sett looked down, when (Y/N) can see his face, it looked like he was back to the playful side of Sett. "If you don't know, then you don't know!" Sett then laughs.

Can someone give Sett an Emmy award right now? He's really good at acting, and also good at switching characters.

(Y/N) has started to raise suspicion on him, he now sees him as a threat in the near future.

But for (Y/N), he'd rather have him as an ally, not a foe.

Sett then suddenly stands up from his seat on his jail bed as he goes closer to the metal bars in front of him.

"Tell me, (Y/N), do you have an authority?" Sett asked him.

"I don't know what's that even mean..." (Y/N) is still trying to comprehend.

"Who am I kidding, of course, you do. Why else would you have that strong witch scent on you." Sett chuckles. "Since I'm like your senpai and you're my kouhai. I'll tell you how it works."

"Not only I have the power of a Dragonborn and now I have powers these so-called 'Authority'? I don't if I should be worried or not..." (Y/N) thought to himself.

"Authorities are abilities that the Witches, Sin Archbishops, and maybe a very rare few can use it. Authorities can be manifested within people after they take in these so-called 'Witch Factors'." Sett explained.

"Wait, then how do you get yours?" (Y/N) questions.

"I killed a person, and that person has a Witch Factor. When he died, the Witch Factor latched onto me when he died."

Yikes, Sett is no stranger when killing someone.

(Y/N) could only nod, he was a tiny bit terrified when he heard he killed someone. But he can only think that he killed him for self-defense, hopefully.

To (Y/N), Sett is a very mysterious person.

"I'll tell you what my Authority is...it's that it can turn anything explosive or rather a bomb. I'll show you."

Sett then touches the large padlock of his jail cell that locks him up.

"Wait, he can turn anything a bomb?!"

Sett then suddenly pressed his right thumb onto his index fingers middle phalanx, imitating the action of pressing down like it's a handheld detonator.

The next thing that had happened, the padlock exploded and it was noisy.

(Y/N) flinched because he was caught off guard by it.

Sett then opened the door of his cell as he left his jail cell, and is now in front of (Y/N) who is still in his own jail cell.

"I'm sure you have an Authority, you just don't know how to use it." Sett stated. "I'm sure you'll figure it out somehow. Now, let's get out of here, this jail ain't big enough for the two of us."

Sett then touches the large padlock of (Y/N)'s cell as it got exploded. Sett opened the door of the cell for (Y/N).

"Come on, I'm sure Frederica is worried about me now for not coming back yesterday." Sett signaled (Y/N) to come out of his cell.

(Y/N) was reluctant because he thinks he might get attacked by Sett at any given moment. He nods as he decided to trust Sett, for now, he then leaves his jail cell.

"Great, Oh, I have to warn you about something." (Y/N) said as he grabs a poker card from his pocket.

(Y/N) and Sett walked together as they are now at the exit of the jail building.

"Be careful to those who can smell the witch's scent, because there's an 80 percent chance that they'll gonna kill you."

"I see..."

"It's a good thing for you that I'm one of that 20 percent." Sett laughs.

When (Y/N) and Sett got out of the jail building, they immediately saw five guards are pointing their swords at them.

"Surrender yourselves, now!!" One of the guards tells the two who escaped their jail cells.

(Y/N) raises his guard, there's gonna be a fight. While for Sett, he just smirks.

Sett looked at (Y/N) and said. "Once I threw this card at them, we will split up." He shows the card. "Good luck on your journey, (Y/N), I hope we can see each other again

"Wait, don't kill them!" (Y/N) yelled.

"Sure thing." Sett then throws his card at the five guards. He then pressed his right thumb onto his index finger's middle phalanx. Causing the card to explode.

The explosion caused all of the guards to be knocked back as they lose consciousness, it seems they didn't suffer any fatal injuries.

If Sett wanted, he could make the explosion powerful enough to remove their limbs.

It made (Y/N) think If Sett didn't get his Authority or someone else got this Authority who is a maniac. There will be a lot of problems for (Y/N) because he got that 'Witch Scent' on him.

"If you're in trouble, you better call Sett." Sett then points himself as he smiled at (Y/N).

_____________________________________________________

Btw if you guys are wondering what does Sett looks like. He looks like this:

His name is Lev Haiba from Haikyuu.

I promise that this will be the last OC I'll be adding to this story for now.

Also, Author-kun has an announcement to make.

Basically, I will upload chapters alternatively. Like after I updated this story, I go back to the Ichika story to update it, After I updated the Ichika story then I go back here again. It's like a cycle so both of these stories can be updated fairly.

Also feel free to tell me that I got something wrong in this chapter, if it's something to do with the light novels. I'm sorry but I don't read the light novels. I guess I'll have to change the canon in this story.

Feel free to criticize me so I can improve.

Thanks for reading this chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 294 14
Natsuki Subaru has been trying to keep the existence of Return by Death a secret. However, after waking up and talking with Emilia after dying at the...
Re:Cursed By

Adventure

34K 1.1K 20
Y/N: CAN I GET A REDO PLSS!!!. Dark: Nope. Y/N: WHY?!, It was all good I got my isekai cheat skill and I got to design how I look like in the end all...
165 4 6
"đ“Šđ“±đ“Șđ“œ đ”€đ“žđ“Ÿđ“”đ“­ 𝓰𝓾 đ”€đ“»đ“žđ“·đ“° đ“Čđ“· đ“Ș đ“”đ“Č𝓯𝓼 𝓾𝓯 đ“Șđ“· đ“Șđ“żđ“źđ“»đ“Ș𝓰𝓼 đ“Œđ“œđ“»đ“źđ“Șđ“¶đ“źđ“»?" đ“đ“żđ“źđ“»đ“Ș𝓰𝓼 đ“Čđ“· 𝓰đ“Șđ“¶đ“Čđ“·đ“° đ“«đ“Ÿđ“œ đ“č𝓼𝓾đ“čđ“”ïżœ...
45.3K 842 10
From elementary to high school, as an otaku, I play roleplaying MMORPGs as part of my normal life. One day, when I woke up, I find myself in new real...