King's Bunny ||TaeKook||

By BunTeaHunter

Thump! Thump! Thump! Goes a little bunny on its feet. Who would think that such a creature be acting bigger f... More

1//Thump!
2//Your Majesty
3//Arrow to the Knee
4//Well, hello there
5//Your name
6//Little Hopper
7//Who the hell?
8//Bunny v.s Kitty
9//This might be bad
10//Caught in a Lie
11//Mine
12//Forgiven
13//My ----
14//Bunny Trap
15//Loathing & Charms
16//His Protectors
17//Maddening Pleasure
18//Puzzled Feeling
19//Thumper
20//How it Started
21//두 남동생 = Validation
22//A Tiger's Epiphany
23//How are you?
25//Black Cat = Unlucky?
26//The Ballroom Prologue
27//The Ballroom Pt.1
28//The Ballroom Pt.2
29// The Ballroom END
30//Lucky to Laugh, to Love
31// Where Hearts; Connect
32// The King's Bunny

24//It wasn't Tea

2.4K 188 123
By BunTeaHunter

Jungkook has not seen his King the whole morning and during training. He is not willing to admit about almost missing the presence of the tiger, but Hoseok helps fill that small feeling even for just a little bit.

Training was finished and the squirrel suggested for the bunny to bathe away the dirt and sweats off his body to be more comfortable. After thanking him, Jungkook did as told and is now walking in the halls with the Royal Assassin.

But there was a small twist.

"If the kids sees this, they would surely follow along without a thought"

"Is it bad?"

"You are walking around the castle with bare feet, little Bunny"

Namjoon did not expect to bump into his close friend looking as if he's asking to be kicked out of the Castle for his indecent appearance. The shameless image this morning wasn't enough it seems, but fortunately, this one is milder.

He should've expected the bunny to not be one in following rules and just do whatever he wishes. If there is a hybrid who disagrees with him, Jungkook is up for a challenge and would dare be as annoying as he can be. The koala was only in utter disbelief towards the hybrid beside the bunny.

"And why are you doing the same, Hoseok hyung?"

"It's fun" the squirrel beamed at him.

The Treasurer stared at the smiling squirrel, who went ahead to proudly show off his toes. In his mind, Namjoon starts to pray for the future of their Kingdom as he continues to watch the two hybrids drag their feet on the carpet floor.. gliding through.

This isn't a place to figure skate!

The whole Kingdom is slowly turning to a playground ever since Jungkook entered this life and the koala has mixed feelings about it. He was so deep in thought that he did not register a sudden cold feeling of his feet.

"Don't take my shoes off!"

Jungkook could only laugh as he tries to take the other off until he heard a gasp from the older.

Worried he accidentally hurt the koala, he looked up, expecting a pained expression. However, what he sees are widening eyes all directing at the end of the hall.

Curious on what on earth could give his hyung quite a shock, he glanced to take a look.

It was the King.

"I'm fired"

Namjoon scrambled clumsily as he reached out for his discarded shoe and grabbed onto the squirrel's arm. The latter yelped at the strong grip and his body is now being dragged away from Jungkook.

"What are you doing?"

"Saving our faces!"

Jungkook stared at the disappearing figures and after he heard the koala's reasoning made him furrow his brows. Why didn't his hyung drag him as well?

But then again, does the bunny even care about saving his face? Not really. Many have already spat on him and stabbed his back, both figuratively and literally. It's reasonable why he care nothing of some sort.

Speaking of not caring, he twirled to the direction of his King and smiled at him mischievously as he approaches.

But something feels a bit off with the ever so composed white tiger. The older staggered his way in front of the bunny and Jungkook had to make sure he didn't fall.

Before a question comes out of his mouth, Taehyung reached out for his wrist to grab onto and lifted it by its palm. When the younger glanced up, he noticed something between the King's ferocious teeth, moving.

The latter bent over slightly over the open palm of the bunny and unhinged his jaw to drop the mysterious thing.

It's a mouse.

"For you.."

The confused one stared up at the owner of the voice, only to receive deep piercing eyes staring down at him... almost unfocused.

Then Jungkook finally realized.

"My King, are you perhaps... drunk?"

Taehyung answered with a small hum and unconsciously wrapped his tail around the younger's waist. The pull was stronger than the latter thought and bumped into the King's chest.

He was ready to give the tiger some space, but a hand on the lower of his back prevented him from moving.

The poor mouse squeaked, but was silenced by a growl from the ferocious tiger.

Jungkook didn't know what to do. He never seen the King act so out of his character. The bunny could only watch the King throw death glares on the poor little creature.

As if speaking is prohibited and only Jungkook is allowed to talk.

"My King.."

However, at the sound of the younger's voice made Taehyung's mood change drastically and perked up, his tail swinging slightly. The bunny thought it was cute.

"If I may ask, what should I be doing with this mouse?"

"..... keep it.. a gift"

The way the King looks down on him with those pretty eyes of his made Jungkook went on autopilot and cooed, flicking the older's chin before freezing.

"I-.. I'm sorry that was too-"

Then he heard a small whine.

He didn't expect to see a pout to form on the older's face, yet there it is. The bunny was a bit hesitant to move, but he took the risk and started to softly caress the King's chin, like some sort of cat.

Might as well be because Taehyung started to purr. The younger stared in wonder at the such sounds coming out of the tiger, his lips widen to a smile.

"I think you have spent too much time with the cat duo"

He flicked his chin one last time before continuing.

"You never fail to suprise me, My King"

Taehyung only purrs louder.

Sadly for the bunny, the purring soon stopped. It was quite therapeutic and relaxing to hear those sounds, Jungkook was tempted to whine it out until he felt something on his skin.

The hair on the back of his neck stood up as the tiger nosed down his sensitive area close to his shoulders and collarbones. His King's sudden intrusion made him freeze on the spot, unable to think.

"M'scent.. gone"

It took a while for the words to register as the younger is still in the process of being flustered at the action.

"O-Oh! Ju.. Just took a b-bath is.. is all"

"....."

"My King?"

".. don't like.. it"

Before he could speak out, a tongue is now being glided up to his neck. An embarrassing squeak left the bunny's mouth, but it seem to only encourage Taehyung to go further.

"My King! This- This is- we're.. the hall-!"

His startled body made the mouse jump out of his hold and run away, but the two didn't care for the escaped rodent at the moment.

Jungkook rests his hands on the older's chest, attempting to push him away from his body. Sensing his actions, the tiger whined and took hold of both of them with his own.

A protest was about to leave his throat, only to be stuck when the King brushed his lips softly on the back of his hands. The bunny watched in amazement with a hint of endearment as Taehyung's tiger ears flattened as he starts giving their joined hands small kisses.

The younger could only assume that his King was saddened at him trying to remove himself away.

Is he asking for forgiveness..?

How could Jungkook ever reject a face like that? With a sigh, he bumped his nose onto the tiger's jaw as a sign of reassurance and comfort. He is unsure if his King knows a bunny's behavior, so he chose the more universal action amongst hybrids.

"No need to apologize, my King" another nudge, adding a nuzzle for good measures "I am not displeased with your action... only surprised"

"Sur.. prised..?"

"Well.. we don't normally lick each other's necks out in the open, do we?"

Taehyung stared down in thought of his words, the bunny couldn't help himself on nuzzling further on the other's cheeks, giggling on how cute the older looked right now.

Who knew the King would be this adorable? As much as Jungkook wants to gaze at the pretty and confused stare of his tiger, he thinks it's best for the two to rest. It's almost sunset, but it wouldn't hurt to lie on bed early.

"You are not in the right state to be waddling around like a penguin, my King..." the bunny's lips slowly formed to a teasing smirk, clearly filled with devious intent to bully his King "Would you like this bunny to take care of you?"

"... address yourself.. better"

Jungkook was puzzled on what the other meant and those unfocused orbs do not give him the slightest hint.

Oh.

"Then.. would you like this wife to take care of you?"

"..very.."

How interesting.

The younger would definitely have a little fun with this big cat.

•••••••-•••••-•••••••

"Do I dare say that this King is being too spoiled with my undivided attention?"

"It is.. only natural"

The bunny clicked his tongue at this, but it obviously held no negativity, only fondness was evident.

Jungkook's back leaned on the headboard of the bed as he combs through the tiger's hair with gentle touches, scratching his scalp from time to time. Between the younger's legs is the Kingdom's fearless Ruler, whose body lies on his belly, holding the bunny's waist close to him

The petter should not feel too overjoyed when the purring began once again, but he cannot deny on how nice it felt to the ears and body. However, he is awfully worried on how his King is acting a bit out of himself. Making himself question on just how much did this one drank? And what reason?

"My poor King will experience a terrible hangover.." Jungkook pouted as he caressed the other's cheek with the back of his hand before scolding "You should not drink so freely and heavily, what would've happened if you have not collided with me?"

He lets the tiger raise his head to rest his chin onto the bunny's tummy, gaze still looking dazed, but held a hint of longing. The bunny tilted his head at the stare, not being able to read him properly.

"Even if others have found me.. you're.. the only one.... allowed to touch me..."

How bold!

A hand flew to cover his upcoming snort at the statement. Jungkook was above all flattered to have such permission to touch the King, but with an obviously drunken look from the older made him want to giggle in amusement.

"Who knew the most feared and reserved white tiger would fall in the hands of a small prey... like a maiden in need of pampering.."

The younger squished his King's cheeks together, cooing as more purrs came out from the older's throat.

"I'm starting to consider stacking some wine to see you in this state.. just what on earth did you drink, my King?"

"....... it wasn't tea..."

Clearly?

It was commons sense that no tea could leave such an effect on one's body to a drunken state that could be the same outcome as drinking alcohol. Jungkook started to worry that someone drugging the tiger's drink to make his body feel like a pile of mush.

Fortunately that wouldn't be possible since the older was with the General the last time they separated. He had heard from Jimin that his lover tends to be a drinker when stressed, so maybe the meeting wasn't too good?

But to think the black cat would offer their Ruler alcohol, then said Ruler actually accepted the drink. This one might be a light drinker then.

Jungkook noticed he was thinking too deeply and had almost forgotten his drunk pouting King, whose stare never once left his face.

"Now why are you looking at me like that so intently?" He smiled down at the tiger and reached out to give his a nose a little boop "Am I that pretty to you?"

Without a word, the King raised his body up to push the bunny down gently with his hands on the other's shoulders. Softly, Jungkook's head lies on the soft pillows under and they both stared silently at each other.

Taehyung broke the silence with a soft murmur.

"You're beautiful.. very.. beautiful..."

His Consort giggled at him, seeming to be more amused at the situation rather than flattering. The tiger did not care as he lovingly looked at the beaming smile on his bunny, his own quirking up slightly.

Then, he leaned his body to the side and retrieve something that was inside a drawer next to his bed. Taehyung could feel curious eyes watching his every move and he couldn't help smiling at that.

With feather-like touches, the tiger took hold of his Consort's hand and slipped in the item on his ring finger, giving it a small kiss before reluctantly letting it go.

"My King... this is..

"A gift.. for you"

"You must tell me these gemstones meaning one day. Should I really study every gem to understand?"

"It is better.. if you find out yourself"

The sapphire was told, but not the Emerald. His King did not want to enlighten him and instead, encouraged that the bunny should study or at least read about what meaning they hold.

Maybe he should go ask Jin hyung or Joon about this topic. Surely they can provide him the answers he needed.

Tomorrow he will confront them.

"Thank you for this. I could only worry that I will not have enough fingers to wear all your future rings, my King"

"Please.. wear this one only on your ring finger"

"As you wish"

Letting the topic disperse, Jungkook stretched out his arms to encircle them around the older's neck and bring him into his embrace. He doesn't understand the sudden boldness his body is suddenly ignited with, but it's maybe due to the comforting warmth he felt from the King.

Maybe.. just maybe..

Subtly, the bunny rests his chin on the tiger's shoulders and sighed in content. Seeing as how oblivious and unfocused the tiger is, he did not hesitate to rub his chin further on him.

Suddenly the King murmured begrudgingly.

"I don't like tea.."

Jungkook let out a snort.

"And this wife would take note of that"

The purring came back and the Consort felt his King hold on him tighten, nose buried back onto his neck. Instead of a shiver as the bunny thought, it now changed to familiarity and comfort.. which terrifies him on the inside.

His plan with Hoseok would surely change many things in the castle and Jungkook is too pessimistic to think of any positive outcome. He will have to stay strong for the upcoming party and hope for the best.

It's more 80/50 than 50/50, safe to say the good result is higher, but too much confidence can lead to your downfall.

His only wish is to commence the plan while the King is there to hold his hand.

For now.. he will cherish this moment.

*******•*****•*******
Author-nim:

Do you understand bunny behavior? Cause Jungkook was confident no one would know, especially the Tiger. I wonder why? What did he try to indicate as he performed it?

It's almost close to the climax you could say, not the end yet. Just close to the real deal I should say, don't worry.. I don't do heavy angst....... 💜

Thank you all for reading! 💛

CREDITS:
Dress on Foot - Pinterest
Garnet Ring - band of the mountain//soulboundnyc.com

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...