๐๐€๐’๐“ || ๐๐€๐‘๐Š ๐’๐”๐๐†...

blue_hourr

"๐™‹๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ง๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ข๐™—๐™š๐™ง ๐™ข๐™š ๐™–๐™ก๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ?" ๐˜ผ ๐™‹๐™–๐™ง๐™  ๐™Ž๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ž๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ... ะ•ั‰ะต

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
Epilogue
Authors Notes & shameless self promo
Special Chapter

18

1.4K 66 18
blue_hourr

"Im home!" Sunghoon yelled through the front door.

"Sunghoon oppa!" Yeerim yelled excitedly running towards her older brother.

"Yeerim, I haven't seen you in a bit" Sunghoon patted the girls head.

"It's only been a week though" A voice said.

"Mom!" Sunghoon smiled

"Hello my dear child, how has the university been?" Mrs Park brought him into a big hug.

"It's alright, I met a few people and made some new friends" Sunghoon replied

"Also talking about school, my project partner is gonna come to our house to do our project later" Sunghoon said while his mother just nodded, and walked back to the kitchen

"Ay oppa, have you gotten a girlfriend yet?" Yeerim asked slightly teasing her brother.

"What the heck no!" Sunghoon sprawled himself onto the couch.

"Darn it, I really want a sister in law soon" Yeerim sat down right on top of the older.

"What the heck! Get off!" He pushed Yeerim away and headed upstairs to his bedroom.

"Wait I just realized.. Sora doesn't know where I live..." Sunghoon said mentally face palming himself .

"Wait and I don't have her number" Sunghoon groaned and stuffed his face into his pillow and stary kicking around the bed like a child.

"Wait... Instagram!!" Sunghoon jumped up at his amazing idea and grabbed his phone that was currently sitting on the ground as he had accidentally kicked it off the bed before.

"K.Soraa" Sunghoon mumbled looking through his small list of the people he was following.

"Ah here!" He exclaimed.

K.Soraa

Hello Sora, it's Sunghoon here (obviously)
But just so you know my address is ********* :D

Delivered 9:20am

"Now, I gotta sort everything out" Sunghoon sighed standing up from his bed and walked towards his suitcase.

....

"KIM SORA!" Mrs Kim yelled barging into her room.

"JUST BECAUSE YOU DONT HAVE ANY CLASSES DOESNT MEAN YOU SLEEP UP TILL 12 IN THE AFTERNOON" You could clearly hear the annoyed tone that Mrs Kim had walking up to the curtains and opening them to let the sun shine in.

"Ugh what" Sora mumbled grabbing her phone that was sitting on the bedside table.

"SHIT!" Sora immediately sat up after reading that the time was 12:20pm and rushed towards her bathroom.

"YOU DO NOT SWEAR IN THIS HOUSEHOLD!" Mrs Kim scolded, very angrily.

"Sorry Mrs Kim" Sora did a quick bow and ran away.

Rummaging through her closet with her hair still dripping wet, she once again took the first outfit she could see, which happened to be a white top and a pair of black sweats.

Checking the time it was now 12:45pm and the stupid girl had just realized that she had no idea where Sunghoon lived.

Remembering that they had followed eachother on Instagram she quickly opened the app and clicked onto Sunghoons profile.

P.sunghooniee

Hello Sora, it's Sunghoon here (obviously)
But just so you know my address is ********* :D

Yup thanks I needed that

Also I might be a bit late sorry

Delivered 12:46pm

Sighing in relief as the smart boy had already texted her the address she quickly grabbed all her things and headed out her door.

"And where do you think you're going?" Mr Kim asked appearing out of nowhere.

"My project partners house, bye I'm gonna be late" Sora quickly rushed out the door and ran towards her car.

....

After driving for a good 30 minutes it was currently 1:30pm and the girl had just stopped at the front doors of the house that the two had made the pinky promise about 16 years ago.

A small sad smile unknowingly appeared on her face as she walked up to knock on the door.

"Sora! What brings you here?" Mrs Park questioned as she opened the door.

"Ah hello again Mrs Park" Sora smiled bowing at the lady.

"Im here to work on a project with Sunghoon" Sora smiled lifting up her tote bag that showed some of the things they needed for the project.

"Sora" A voice appeared

"Ah hello Sunghoon" Sora said waving st the boy who was now standing beside his mother.

A sad but knowing smile appeared on Mrs park's face as she realized, her own Son had absolutely no idea that the girl who was his so called project partner, was the very same girl, he had asked everyday where she was till he was 6.

"Come on in, you guys can go work in Sunghoons room" Mrs Park said letting Sora walk into the house.

"It's still the same" Sora mumbled looking around seeing the only changes we're the couches and TV.

"It sure is" Mrs Park quietly whispered back smiling at Sora.

"Come on let's go, you're late already" Sunghoon said gesturing the girl to follow him, as he had no idea what the two women infront of him were talking about.

"Here's my room" Sunghoon said opening the door.

It was an averaged size room, smaller then Sora's Ofcourse, but yet it was nice and cozy, you could see all the skates he had worn I'm the past hung up on the wall beside where he had put his trophies, and you could see on the wall behind his bed was filled with photos he had with his friends, but one photo in particular had caught Sora's eye.

Just from looking at if from a distance you could clearly tell it was an very old photo, and that it was infact very important, as it was sitting right in the middle of the whole wall, you could see the color fading away, but yet you could still tell what was pn the photo.

Smiling as she recognized it was a photo of the two at Yeonjun's ice rink, which back then was owned by his dad. The two were hand in hand on the ice rink smiling widely, ignoring the times they had tried to get Sunghoon to stand up onto the skates and the times the two had both fallen onto their butts. You could clearly tell that the both of them had probably cried before the photo was being taken as their eyes were still red and puffy.

"Earth to Sora!?!? You done staring st the pictures yet?" Sunghoon cut her out of her little flashback.

"Yeah, you've got a nice room, if I may ask who's that in the photo there?" Sora pretend to be clueless about it and pointed at the photo she was just staring at.

"Honestly, I don't actually know, all I know is that, it's just me and another girl who I'm sure was close to me" Sunghoon sighed and walked closer to the pictures staring st it and back at Sora's face.

"You look like her" Sunghoon said.

"What?"

"You look like the girl in the photo"

Hiya I feel like the story is becoming a bit boring, but don't worry! Because spoiler alert! there's gonna be some drama and romance soon, just gotta wait for it, I'm thinking of making this story either 30-40 chapters long, but I cant promise anything so Yea.

lastly I just wanted to say, Thakyou so much for 500+ Reads and 50+ votes! It litreally feels like just yesterday when we reached 100 But now we're already at 500! So once again thank you so much!
I love yall!!! ❤

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะปะถะธั‚ัŒ ั‡ั‚ะตะฝะธะต

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะถะต ะฟะพะฝั€ะฐะฒะธั‚ัั

Enhypen GC; horny asf โ €

ะฎะผะพั€

92.2K 3.6K 24
lets just say...the sexual tension is astronomical tw: VERY intimate conversations, swearing, HYPERSEXUAL TOPICS THAT CAN BE UNCOMFORTABLE, OBSCENE...
26.7K 666 57
โ i should've been cautious of you. โž highest ranking: #1 enhypenheeseung #3 parkjongseong #1 simjake #2 enhypensunghoon
23.5K 871 35
๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™—๐™ž๐™™๐™™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š, ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ž๐™ซ๐™ž๐™™๐™ช๐™–๐™ก๐™จ ๐™™๐™š๐™›๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ง๐™ช๐™ก๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง, ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™ž๏ฟฝ...