OIL BEHAVIOUR . (VI ARCANE)

By rahriot

CURRENTLY EDITING / "๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ, ๐—ช๐—ผ๐—น๐—ณ..." An infamous emotional manipulator sat under Sev... More

๐Ž๐ˆ๐‹ ๐๐„๐‡๐€๐•๐ˆ๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐˜—๐˜“๐˜ˆ๐˜ ๐˜“๐˜๐˜š๐˜› + ๐˜š๐˜Š๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜‹๐˜œ๐˜“๐˜Œ
๐š‚๐™ด๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด
1: KISS IT WOLF
2: REMEMBER ME
3: DO NOT STOP
4: FELT GREAT WITHOUT YOU
5: SAW THE PAST PRESENT
7: SPOKEN
7.5: TEASING

6: THE BEGINNING

2K 76 15
By rahriot

CHAPTER SIX

"this is how we met."

13-14 years old

ARMS BRUISED, BROKEN MENTALLY, THIS HURTS. Y/n's body was dragged along the main street of The Lanes. She wore a leather face harness that was trapping her mouth from screaming. Tears dropped out of her eyes as it dampens the leather underneath her cheeks. Her arm was destroyed by a tight grip of the lead that connected to the face harness; it was about 2 metres long with the other end exposing a man with a black mask covering his face.

Y/n whimpers in pain, biting her lip to hold in her cries. Dogs surround her as she quickly limps into The Cat House.

Vander was sitting in a party room inside The Cat House. He had a drink in his hand with comrades around him. He was shown to be smirking at a lady who was dancing exotically in front of them. She magically balances herself on the pole which was in the middle of the room.

Sevika was with Vander, right beside him with her voice box chuckling from the alcohol that was getting into her brain. Her pupils were full of lust as she looked at the half-naked dancer in front of her.

She excuses herself to go take a breather from all the cigars' smoke filling the room. She tumbled, pushing through the door out of beads and stood behind it. Taking a good sniff of the air that smelt like sex, drugs, smoke and undercity air.

That's where she met Y/n. Her body crawled into a corner, clearly sobbing from the movements of her back going up and down. She could've left the brothel, but her legs just about gave up with her. Y/n looks around with watery eyes, just to catch Sevika scoffing, giving her a disgusted expression. Y/n tightens her grip around her legs, fearful of the bulky lady standing to the side of her.

The dogs weren't with her, instead, they were guarding the entrance of the brothel. Making sure Y/n couldn't leave

Sevika went back, pushing the beads of the door away from her face as her eyes connected to Vander, who was still staring at the lady as she thrust her hips onto the pole.

"Vander," Sevika spoke, only for Vander to look back into his friend. Sevika just gave him a nod along with a side-eye to the ground which was where Y/n sat, who was out of Vander's view.

Vander immediately understood her expressions.

This happened many times before, some sick person would come into the brothel with underage girls to force them to have sex against their own will. Selling their body for his selfish reasons.

Vander stood up and clicked his fingers together, signalling the others who were sitting around him. He threw a couple of coins on the coffee table before heading out.

Sevika turned back to the girl that was covered in an aura of vulnerability. She reached down, grabbing the chin of the girl's face, only for the girl to flinch, she was scared, terrified even.

Sevika slowly made her eyes view Y/n's body, arms filled up with bumped up bruises and there was blood on her knees. The young girl wore an oversized white shirt and purple shorts that reached down to her knees. She was dirty and smelt atrocious.

"Damn..."

Sevika scoffs once again before yanking the harness off the young lady's face, causing dents from the tight harness to appear on the cheeks and nose of Y/n. Y/n's lips were chapped, blood pouring out from chewing at it as food. Her nose, soaked up from sticky snot and her eyes, widening.

The fast attachment didn't cause any pain to reoccur. Y/n just sat there, surprised before getting pulled up harshly, now sitting in Sevika's arms like a baby.

"No, you have a reputation for sex trafficking. I'm not letting you earn money from this... child!" Babette sat in her big, red chair, staring at the man with the black mask covering his features that sat opposite her.

"She's no child, Babette. She just looks full of youth." Lies.

"No? Young man, she's still forced into this. Give her time to collect her thoughts, let her choose or I'll permanently ban you from The Cat House and report you for kidnapping and harassment," Babette discussed, catching the scene behind the masked guy, Sevika holding a child in her hands outside the entrance, with Vander and other people stomping onto something repeatedly.

The masked man didn't realise the commotion and continued to speak.

Sevika and the rest were running, running from the brothel with the weak body in her arms. She tried to not shake the girl too much from the impact of the run, but nothing could help.

After a while, they reached another street, letting everyone rest. The girl was placed down on the ground with her back against the wall.

Vander looks at Sevika who was throwing a frown at Y/n.

"Where're your parents? You're safe now," Vander's warm touch held Y/n's shoulders, only causing her sob to appear once again from the touch.

Vander jolts away, now crouching to the floor to see Y/n hiding, only her sore eyes to stare into the strong man.

"I— Are you going to hurt me?"

"Absolutely not. Sevika here, saved you," Vander motions his arm to show Sevika

Those harsh eyes were so scary that it could be skillful, but knowing she had a good enough heart to save Y/n, she felt safe with those eyes on her. Everyone she walked past when getting kidnapped or thrown around just watched her, not interfering. But Sevika saved her, without hesitation.

Sevika...

"Se-vik-a?" Y/n gulps, turning to the woman that suddenly had her expression softening.

"Yes, that's Sevika. I'm Vander," Vander placed a hand onto his chest.

Y/n nods, tears still dripping down, "Are you sure you're not going to hurt me-"

"What's your name?" Sevika stepped forwards, getting tired of Y/n's fearful state.

Vander just glared at Sevika in return.

"Y/n. That man killed my uncle. He's all I had left. That man, he's so awful."

One of the men that sat near Y/n started to groan, "So, that means someone needs to take care of her."

Normally after saving a child, they would bring them back to their family. But for this situation, it was different. Y/n doesn't have anyone anymore. No parents, no family, nothing. She was abandoned by a curse.

"Will you take care of me?" Y/n crawled up near Sevika who started blushing. Sevika didn't know how to react to the girl that was so intrigued with the stern and cold-hearted woman.

Sevika searched through pockets and pulled out a ripped-up cloth, offering it to Y/n, who took it with confusion sticking on her face. The woman pointed to her nose, signalling to wipe her face.

Sevika sighs, kneeling next to Y/n.

"I can't take responsibility for you, child. Let Vander take care of you. There are other rascals around your age," Sevika lightly pronounced like the girl beneath her giggle at her insult.

Vander smiles at Sevika's changed character and chuckles to himself, now ready for the walk to her new home.

Powder and Y/n sat on the wooden floor of the bedroom, playing with the blue head's creations. One was a robot monkey, and the other was Powder's bunny. Powder made little action sounds as Y/n softly and quietly giggled at the happy little girl.

The little accessories on the bluenette's hair shuffled around as she moved her head to stare at the jumping toy bunny.

The pink strands of Vi's hair were pressed onto the couch, with Mylo spreading his legs along with the other couch not too far from her. He stares at the pair who were playing whatever game they were playing.

Y/n hadn't spoken much ever since Sevika, and Vander saved her. Not like she was shy, she just stayed quiet. Powder ran up to her first, saying hello and immediately took interest. The rest watched the pair as they started to get along.

Y/n would greet the group whenever she woke up but never thought to start any conversations. And when they ask questions, she would say short answers. She had no intentions about making friends and she was low key dreading the fact Sevika never took custody of her.

She spoke the most with Sevika. The group would watch Sevika lowering her guard with Y/n. She acted like Vander with Y/n. The group wondered why Sevika never acted like that to them, it was so odd to see this new side of the woman.

Claggor and Powder were the only people she spoke to after Sevika. Asked Claggor for directions and to lend her objects.

Mylo and Vi were left out. Confused about this girl and how she acted around them. Did she not like them?

Mylo groans, a poker face planted onto his face as the pair watches the two girls on the floor.

Vi raised her eyebrows at him.

"Why doesn't she speak to us? We're not invisible!" Mylo cries out, pointing at the girl before pouting at Vi.

Vi shrugs, even if Mylo's words weren't always wise, she wondered this herself. But she stayed patient, giving Y/n time, though it's been 2 weeks.

"Maybe she doesn't like you, leave her alone," Powder pouted to Mylo, letting her robot toy move around the floor before pouncing onto the bunny.

Mylo laughs, rolling his eyes, "I know Vi isn't very likeable but me?! I'm offended."

Y/n turns her neck, Mylo pausing his words as he catches the girl sneering at him. Before Vi could ask if the spiky head was okay, she looked at what he was staring at.

Y/n now moved her sight to Vi, blankly glazing into Vi's crystal blue eyes. Removing the sneer. Vi blinks harshly, only to catch Y/n's eyes continuing to stare. Just for a hot second, before turning back.

She's... beautiful.

Vi never focused on Y/n's appearance. Her face always pointed down or away from the pinky. Y/n looked gorgeous, yet her eyes were so stern just like Sevika's. Vi started to bite her lip as she looked down to her knees which were spreading outwards.

"Scary..." Mylo commented before grabbing his cup of water to chug it down.

Before Vi could reply, the door opens, letting her adoptive father walk in and look around to see who's in the bedroom. Once he caught Vi's presence, he walked up to her, glancing back at Y/n a few times.

He scurries Mylo's legs off the couch as he sat on the side nearest to Vi. His arm leaning on the couch's arm.

"I need you to help Y/n with her strength. She can't lay low forever and one day, that man will try to take her again. Can I trust you?" Vander whispers to Vi, staring into her eyes at the end.

Vi nods with hesitation before Vander smiles and pat Vi's head with his free hand, slightly ruffling it which causes Vi to scrunch her nose from annoyance.

"But Vander, she barely talks. I'll try but she might not listen."

"You don't need words in combat. You can do this, I know you can," Vander's hand went down to Vi's cheek, cupping it and rubbing his thumb under her eyes.

He then stood up and let go of Vi, flicking Mylo's head with his fingers, causing a whine out.

"Y/n. You and Vi are going to the abandoned arcade. Vi here is going to teach you how to defend yourself. Don't kill her, okay?" Vander smirks as Y/n giggled at his comment at the end. It left Vi to roll her eyes before standing up, motioning Y/n to come with her.

"Watch me and then we can start from there," Vi demanded, a smirk moving to her lips as she adjusted the gauze that was placed around her arms, hands and knuckles just before putting on a pair of boxing gloves.

Vi readied up, her stance firm but loose at the same time. Her front body was surrounded by different hard cushions around her. Two at the top, one in the middle and one on each side.

There was a drawing of a rusty face in the middle, sitting on a metal plate. Before looking more, the machine started.

Her arms move, swinging without before reckless. Vi's body rapidly switches left to right as her hips let her dodge. Her grunts echoed into Y/n's ears. Suddenly, the cushion begins to bend rapidly to the pinky. Y/n was about to cringe before Vi's leg pounced out, kicking it. She continues to punch the metal plate before reaching the time limit. It was obvious that she's greater with the offence than defence.

The machine blinked in white, signalling that time was up. Vi backs away, her body moving up and down from her tiredness as sweat drips down her forehead.

After she cooled down, she turned to see Y/n leaning up on the wall, staring at Vi unimpressed.

Y/n was offended that Vander told Vi to teach her some defence techniques. But then again, she couldn't blame him, he met Y/n in her most vulnerable moment.

However, Y/n knew how to fight, it was very common for her family to grow up into hitmen. Meaning that she would watch her parents practice in the room next to her old bedroom. She would copy every movement. Until they disappeared.

Thinking about it made her brain ache.

"Did you even watch?" Vi scowls, moving her arms around as Y/n blinks with confusion.

"I did, only because I felt bad," Y/n teased before walking up to the machine to examine it.

"Can I try?" Y/n looks back at Vi, smiling warmly.

Vi's face cringed before shaking her head, "Oh um, you should practise hand to hand combat with me instead. Mylo got knocked out cold, stayed dead for three days."

Y/n bit the inside of her cheeks, "But I'm not Mylo. Looks like you got the highest score, are you scared I'll beat it?"

Vi's ears started to heat up, noticing the number of words that Y/n pronounced. It was an overwhelming amount compared to what she's said in the past week.

"Go ahead but if you get knocked out, it's all on me," Vi moves back, smiling. Y/n couldn't possibly beat her high score, she couldn't.

Y/n begins to prepare until Vi interrupts, "Wait, wear these." Vi begins to unwrap her boxing gloves.

Y/n overheard the velcro getting pulled off, "No it's all good. I won't have protection when shit happens so, why should I have it now?"

"Fair enough."

Then it began, she watched the machine move a little bit before noticing a pattern of the machine. Her arms swung, her body swiftly moving to dodge. Her giggles echoed around the walls. She ducks right where the cushions move towards her face, then her leg pounces out, kicking two cushions top off, breaking down. Leaving the ending for her to kick the metal plate off.

Vi glances at the girl and the scoreboard back and forth. The score rises with every hit. Anxious, Vi bites her nails, looking at the girl's movements.

"She's— She's copying my moves-"

The familiar white lights blinked. Y/n out of breath started to back away, hitting her back onto the railing before leaning on it. She felt so sweaty and dirty. She hasn't felt this restless in a long time. Vi turns to the tired girl who looked just past her. Just a second later she cursed, dropping her head down in annoyance.

Vi was baffled, turning to what Y/n was focusing on. Only to see the score to be 1 point below the highest score.

Vi couldn't help but send out a smirk, scoffing at the odds.

"That's what you get for copying me," Vi shoved Y/n's shoulders teasingly, only to feel a thin layer of sweat on it. Vi slyly wipes it on her shirt before Y/n could notice.

UGLY BOX
i've been waiting to write this part. hehe
i had to force myself to write it cause i lost my notes on the backstory of Y/n.

2024: hi 

— Can't wait for the new season

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 6K 16
(Y/n) has known Jinx--formally known as Powder--since they were kids. She'd never been as good a fighter, or as courageous as the others, preferring...
90.4K 2.8K 43
This is the first story, I'm writing a better one of this so if it's your first time reading this, if you wish you can wait a couple of days till I p...
52.4K 1.9K 14
Sevika found you an orphan child, she took you in, eager to teach someone something, to have their own apprentice. You became Silco's weapon, incredi...
37.9K 1.4K 20
โšœ๏ธCompletedโšœ๏ธ Long ago, Silco experimented and successfully created a rare mutation of a more humidity version of an animal hybrid that he named (Y/n...