Genshin impact oneshots 我要死🕺...

By Indecisivelover

doing this in spare time to satisfy folks who havent touched grass and have spent a concerning amount of hour... More

Authors notes

9 0 0
By Indecisivelover

Hello dear readers I recently began playing genshin impact during around this time last year and at the young veteran status of AR 52 I think I'm accustomed enough with the game and the characters to write a few one shots myself on the topic since there's ,unsurprisingly, a genshin fanfic community here on Wattpad might as well make the most of my(mostly)free time by being here writing about fictional character relationships headcanons!!

enjoy my mediocre writing skills I haven't been this serious since my last time I tried to write a fan fiction 1-2 years ago.

also feel free to suggest me any ideas I know I'm the one writing but duh not like I'm always gonna be high on creativity

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 59.2K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
778K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
891K 54.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
219K 9.1K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...