a beautiful soul

varbariz által

Mia it's the typical queen B at Liberty High, hanging out with the jocks seemed pretty normal for her, but th... Több

Disclaimer/playlist
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16-Better
17-Magic
18-Old me
19-Hard
20-You
21-Tragedy
22-about to go down
23-Is she home?
24-The talk
25-thank you Mia Jensen
Mia's second tape
26-still not over!
28-craving
29-break up?
30-Justin back
31-I'm sorry
32-clubhouse
33-Jeff Atkins
34-tapes are out
35-will you fix it?
36-the clubhouse
37-try something new
38-drop It
39-can you hate me now?

6

762 3 0
varbariz által

angel energy but add a little devil

The couple had arrived at Mia's place about fifteen minutes ago, they were now in her kitchen backing some snack, more specifically, they were baking cookies.  The dough needed for the cookies was already made, they just needed to make the shapes they wanted and put the cookies in the oven.

 Now that the cookies were in the oven they needed to wait around twenty minutes, so the two decided to go upstairs, the couple had the house for themselves both Mia's parents were at work and Clay was no where  to be found.

Mia was sitting at her dressing table taking of her earrings and taking her make up off when suddenly she felt two cold hands  around her waist and a  sudden warm breath in her neck "You know, you look so hot right now" Monty says leaving wet kisses on the girls neck " Oh yeah" Mia says " Hum mm" Monty mumbles " But don't think I forgot that you left me all crazy for you and then you didn't do nothing about it a couple days ago" He whispers in her ear. Mia turned around in her chair and her face was inches apart from Monty's " So, what are you going to do about it" Mia teases him which lead to a smirk to appear in Montgomery's face.

With no second thougths Monty smashed his lips on Mia's pinky ones and the two started kissing passionaly but that passion was soon replaced with eager and the need for dominance by both teenagers, but even though Mia was seen from outside the person that controlled the relationship in the sheets she was submissive .

Mia's hands found their way to Monty's hair, while Monty's hand were going up and down the girls body, the boy's hand went to Mia's ass and he gave it a light squeeze, that told her to get up, which the girl did.

Monty slowly led the girl to the bed and put her down, never breaking the kiss, his lips went once again to the girls neck while one of his hands were travelling down Mia's body and the other one was next to her head. Mia's lips were pinky and leaving moans escape. Monty loved that sound was one of his favorite, he was going to start to take of the girls top when his phone started to ring. Both teens tried to ignore the phone but it just dind't stop ringing.

" Monty, pick up the phone"Mia says annoyed, not at the boy it obviously wasn't his fault " Sup Bryce" Monty said annoyed " Bro where the fuck are you man" Bryce asked over the phone " What do you want Bryce " Monty asked " Jesus man, what got into you.Did I interrupt something" Bryce asks, Mia  couldn't see but she was sure that Bryce had a smirk on his face and she hated it " Yeah, you did asshole " Mia yelled causing Monty to smile and Bryce to chuckle "Ok, look tell Mia to get ready and come pick us up we are going to 'Blue Spot' " Bryce says.

Mia could see from Monty's face that she wasn't going to like what was coming " Man, I don't know. I'm with Mia now, not in the  mood to go to 'Blue Spot' " Monty says and Mia was right  she hated the Blue Spot because every single time they went there one of the boys would come home  buzzed  " Put it on speaker " Bryce tell him " Mia, hey look. I know I just ruined you guys moment " Bryce says " Yeah no shit " She mumbles " I heard it M, but listen everyone wants to go to Blue Spot and Monty's car is the only one where we can all go "

Montgomery looked at his girlfriend waiting for her to answer " Okay. Fine , but none of you can get  buzzed tonight. Deal" Mia demands " Deal ,see you in ten" Bryce says and endes the call.

Mia let out a sigh and lay down on the bed, Monty did the same thing but insted of laying down on the bed he lay down on top of her " Monty, we need to go " Mia says kissing the boy's forehead" It's moments like these that I hate Bryce " Monty says which made the girl chuckle " Well, I hate him all the time so " Mia starts " You do realize you were friends with him first, right " Monty teases " He was cool back then, now he is just an asshole" Monty kissed the girl's lips and got up " We still have the cookies in the oven " Mia says and runs down strairs to the kitchen.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Blue spot, the place where teens mostly jocks, went to get buzzed. It was no fun most of the time but maybe that was only Mia's opinion, it was rare to see the girl wasted, she needed to stay sober at party's because she needed to take care of her boyfriend and friends, because they never ended one party sober enough to drive back home. She didn't care at this point that she never got drunk, in Mia's opinion you don't have to get drunk to have a good time ,so she rarely got drunk .

But again she was in the Blue stop and even though Bryce promesed her that none of the boys were going to get drunk she didn't belived him, the only two person's she didn't want to see buzzed were Montgomery and Justin.

Mia was sitting in her boyfriend's lap on the hood of his car. Justin, Alex and Zach were next to them, Bryce was  inside the ' Blue spot liquor store ' buying some drinks for the boys and Mia even though she told him not to, because she didn't want to drink.

What Mia was not  aware , was that her brother was also inside the store, talking with Bryce. The minutes have gone by and Mia was starting to get bored there so she decide to start to play with Monty's rings on his fingers. As she was playing with Montgomery's finger rings she didn't realize that her brother was right there, a few feet away from her, she didn't realize until she heard Justin's voice, which made her lift her head.

"There he is! Jensen" Justin yells" Come on. Come drink with us buddy" He continuous aproching Clay.

" Thanks but gotta get home for dinner" Clay says, trying to find a excuse. Mia coulnd't really see from where she was sitting but she was sure that her brother was uncomfortable, she needed galsses but she rarely wore them, not because she didn't like seeing herself with them, just because they weren't really practical for cheer. 

" Awe, that's cute. Come on your sister is here too " Justin says steping aside so that Clay could see her on the back in Monty's lap" Come on, you came all the way to 'Blue's spot' you let Bryce-y buy you a beer" Justin says putting his arm around Clays neck.

"No, I really can't " Clay try's to tell him

" No, the least you can do is drink with us" Justin says getting closer to the rest of the teens " Come on, drink your forty. Alex you are up man" Justin says ignoring every attempt Clay tried to make.

The boys enjoyed that Clay joined them but Mia hated it. Monty turned his torso around so that he could pick up a beer and passed it to Bryce that passed it to Alex.

" Seriously babe" Mia says quiet to Montgomery " What" he asks, she looked at him in his eyes and the boy understood what the girl mean " It's just a beer " he says to her " He is not used to drink " Mia tells him, but there was nothing they could do, only Clay could deny the beer and he didn't do it .

" Freak versus geek. Time trial,forty ounces " Bryce states laughing a little

" Don't you have a concert" Clay asks to Alex quietly " I did, yeah, but i actualy quit jazz band " Alex aswers him " It was just pointless" He continues.

From a far  Mia spoted a red car which she assumed was Tony and her assumption was right when she heard Bryce comment" Oh look, your boyfriend is waiting for you" He says laughing a little in the end " Bryce shut up " Mia says. Bryce turned around giving her a smirk but before he could say anything gross Zach spoke " The record is 17 seconds" He says giving Mia a little squeeze on the arm " That is Mia's record" Clay asks kinda expecting kinda not " Yes, it is " Monty says excited and proud of his girl.

Clay looked at his sister and wondered how could she hagg out with them, they were the worst . Mia saw that he was looking at her and send him a small smile.

" Wait, to drink it all" Clay asks mostly his sister 

" Yeah, but you don't have to do it if you don't want too " Mia says very quickly

" Yeah, but he is going too, right Clay" Justin asks " There is two ways to leave Jensen: Buzzed or beat down" Justin tells him sending a smile towards him and then towards Mia that simply rolled her eyes at  the boy

" Come on Jensen! Don't be a bitchhh" Zach says reciving a slap in his arm from Mia " What the fuck Z" she says 

" Ok, here we go. You ready " Bryce says before couting down from five to zero and the two boys started to drink the beer. All the boys were screaming and cheering for the two, while Mia was just observing her brother 

" So close. Oh boy.Go Jensen" Bryce yells "What the fuck " Bryce screams excited " ok,alright that was pretty good " Bryce says as Clay is leaving his spot and starting walking down the ally and Mia  watched him walk away, she didn't do anything . She didn't approach him to know if he was ok. She didn't do anything, just like she didn't do anything to Hannah when she got the chance.

" What the fuck was that" Bryce askd Alex annoyed " Fuck off Bryce " Mia says deffending her friend " What you two a thing now" Bryce says which was a mistake because Monty hated those types of jokes 

" What the fuck Bryce , she is my girl" Montgomery says steping closer to Bryce " Bro, I was just kidding , chill" Bryce says. Mia hands found Monty's ones and the couple locked hands before steping in the truck and driving everyone home.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Bryce's beach house is where they all were, yes, it was suposed to everyone be at their own place, but the boys decided to change plans and Mia didn't want to be the only one saying no so now she was at Bryce's with the rest of the boys.

" I mean, who gest drunk after one fucking beer " Justin says , he was sitting on the couch playing video games with Zach,Alex and Montgomery " Well you can, if it's a forty "Zach starts "And if you if you chugged it and if you are that small " Zach concluded "And if you are a fucking pussy " Justin jokes .

"J, stop being a asshole " Mia says from next to Monty on the couch " Yeah, maybe he is a pussy " Zach says which made Mia frown her eyebrows " But he can make a whole fucked whole trouble for us now " Zach says " Especially if he starts to talk to Bryce" Zach concludes 

" He is not gonna talk to Bryce " Justin states while getting up from his spot on the couch " He is not gonna talk with anybody. He can't hide behind Tony forever . Sooner or later we are going to bring him out to the open and shut him down" Justin tells Zach while he ate some cereals. Mia  put herself more close to Monty trying to find some sort of confort in the boy after hearing what Justin just said.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Babe, I have to go home" Mia says to Monty that was hooked on the game " Yeah, I know just let me finish this one and i will drive you home " Monty says to her. Mia sighed and threw her head back on the couch " Mia, if you want I can drive you now" Zach offered " Thank you Z, but I will wait for Monty" Mia reply .

" I am still her boyfriend Dempsey, I can drive my girl home " Monty says to Zach. 

For some reason that Mia didn't know, Montgomery hated Mia's and Zach freindship. He hated the way Zach was always complementing her or offering her  things, such things like rides home, and what made Montgomery hate Zach even more was when he found out that Zach liked his girl. Before  Mia and him started to date, days before, Zach had send a letter to her telling her how much he loved her but by then Mia's heart already belonged to Montgomery De La Cruz.

" Babe, Z was only being friendly " Mia says trying not let Monty cause a fight between them " Yeah, he is very friendly towards you" Montys says not looking at Mia " What is that supposed to mean" She asks , but once she got no respond from the boy she turned her back towards him , which didn't go unnoticed by Monty and Zach.

" Come on Justin, you fight like a little girl" Bryce says while him and Justin were playing fighting " Is that your arm or are you excited to see me " Bryce jokes , which made Mia laugh while she watched the two " Fuck you, bitch " Justin reply 

Mia got up from her place on the couch and went towards the kitchen place followed by Zach. Mia grabbed a bag of chips while Zach sat in the chairs of the  kitchen counter.

"Is he always like that" Zach asks " Like what " Mia asks confused " Jealous that one of your friends is being nice to you" Zach says like it was an obvious thing that Monty did" Mostly when it's you" She says looking up to see her boyfriend talking with Alex while playing video games.

" What, why" Zach questions her "Remember when me and Monty started to date" Mia says "  Yeah, of course. Monty was super hyped about it " Zach tells her, which made her smile " Well, days before we start to date, you send me a letter telling me that you loved me " Mia paused a little as she watched Zach blush" And even though you don't have those fellings for me anymore, Monty thinks you do. So he gets jealous sometimes" Mia explains to him.

" Oh , I dind't even remembered that" Zach lies, he did remember, he just didn't want to admit that those fellings might still exist " Yeah, I figured but you know Monty he can be really stubborn"Mia says looking up once again just to see her boyfriend.

While Zach and Mia were having their convasation Alex decided that was a good idea to also have a conversation with Montgomery about  his and Mia's relationship.

" How long are you and Mia dating " Alex asks ,which made Monty uncomfortable " Why do you want to know Standall" Monty says "Just wondering how much longer she is going to stand you" Alex says " The fuck you said" Monty yells " Jesus calm down Montgomery" Alex tells him" Look, she loves you and you love her right " Alex asks which Monty nodded " Then why are you jerk to her sometimes man" Alex asks once again .

"I don't get why we would be talking about this. You guys aren't even that close" Monty says " Yeah we are not anymore. Because I was a jerk to her and now she barely  looks at me " Alex says looking back at the girl that was talking with Zach" Does he like her " Alex aks Monty .Montgomery followed Alex eyes that landed on both Mia and Zach ,and seeing the two of them talking alone made Monty's blood boil " Probably " He says sortly.

" You are lucky Montgomery " Alex tells him " Yeah, no shit Standall" Monty says to him annoyed" I'm just saying, Mia is Zach dream girl, he is not going to stop trying to get her " 

" To bad for him that she is in love with me " Montgomery says looking once again at his girlfriend. He coulnd't explain but every single time he looked at her he fell more in love .

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Maybe twenty minutes had gone by maybe a little bit more. Mia was now back in the couch with her head on Monty's lap and her legs stretched out across the rest of the sofa, she was almost falling asleep, when Montgomery kissed her forehead before saying "Baby, let's go home" Mia smiled at the boy before getting up picking her jacket and telling everyone their goodbyes and leaving Bryce's house.

Monty's car was quiet, which never is, whether because of the boys or even Mia and Montgomery with their long talks. But not today, Mia was tired not just because she didn't sleep much but also because Monty never listen to her or her needs .

" I'm sorry " Monty says breaking the cold atmosphere. Mia lifted her head and looked at Monty that was facing the road " I dind't want to be  an asshole" Monty says giving her a small glimpse before looking towards the road again.

"You made it sound like something was happening between me and Zach. Do you know how that made me feel." Mia says" It's just that, I know you don't think he likes you but I do Mia and I don't want to lose you baby" Monty tells her truly " Why do you think that Monty "Mia asks him

" Because I see the way he looks at you " Montgomery tells the  blond girl " It was the same way I looked at you before you were mine Mia" Monty says before looking at her very quickly again "He looks at you like you are a fragile rose and you need to be protected, I used to look at you like that too" He says " Why don't you" She asks " What " He frowns his eyebrows.

" You said you used to look at me like that too, why not anymore" Mia asked curious "Because I learned that you are not fragile and that I can't treat you like  if you were. I still have the need to protect you and I will always have but not because you are fragil but because I love you" Monty admits. Mia's hand found Monty's hand and she interlock their fingers and both hands rested in her legs.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I know I was kinda thinking about writting smut in this but i decided to change things...sorry loves

Anyway hope you guys are liking this story cuz i'm loving writting it

Kisses Bárbara <3

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

25.5K 986 17
Нацу Драгнил и Лисанна Штраус очень любят друг друга. Но однажды такси, в которой ехала девушка, попадает в аварию и Лисанна погибает. Парень во всем...
608K 2.3K 63
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
37.8K 1.4K 21
He's smart. She's blunt. He needs her. She doesn't really care. He threatens her. She isn't really scared. He manipulates her. She outsmarts him. He'...
5.2K 264 25
This story is based on the fictional couple Nicklaus Mikaelson and Andrea Labonair(Hayley Marshall). As you all know in the show they were not togeth...