Sirius Black's Sister

By MontyShae

Sirius Black has a twin sister who always want to impress her parents. So when they get accepted into Hogwart... More

Galaxy Black
Chapter 1 - The Letter
Chapter 2 - Hogwarts
Chapter 3 - Classes
Chapter 4 - 3rd Year
Chapter 5 - Home
Chapter 6 - The Visit
Chapter 7 - Meeting The Others
Chapter 8 - Going Back To Hogwarts
Chapter 9 - 5th Year
Chapter 10 - Busy Week
Chapter 11 - The Surprise
Chapter 12 - Telling The Others And A Mysterious Illness
Chapter 14 - The Letter From Mother And Lord Voldemort And The Next Day
Chapter 15 - Last Day At Hogwarts And Heading Back Home
Chapter 16 - Finally Home And Nine Months Later
Chapter 17 - Stressful Days/Months
Chapter 18 - The First Words
Chapter 19 - The First Crawl And Sad News
Chapter 20 - The First Steps And The Wedding
Chapter 21 - Eleven Years Later
Chapter 22 - The Sorting
Chapter 23 - The Talk With Dad And Classes
Chapter 24- The Epilogue

Chapter 13 - The Unexpected Surprise

231 4 3
By MontyShae

Galaxy's P.O.V.

"Galaxy you're........pregnant." The words leave Madam Pomfrey mouth. I just sat there shocked and frozen. She leaves and Bella sits next to me. The door opens and I look to see Narcissa, Andromeda, Severus, Lucius and the others.

Severus runs over to me and looks at me worried. "What's wrong, babe?" Severus asks. " I thought I had caught something. Like the stomach bug but Madam Pomfrey said I was..........." I said but stopped. "What your what?" Narcissa asks worriedly. "Guys, I'm pregnant." I said and it goes quiet.

All of a sudden Lucius speaks up. "How are you handling it?" He asks. "Well one I'm getting married. And two I found out about I'm pregnant with Sev's baby. So I don't really know." I said. I felt like I was going to throw up and gestured for Bella to hand me a bucket. She does so and I throw up into it.

"Do you want to keep it?" Severus asks me. "I do. But I want your opinion. It's your baby too." I said. "We're keeping it. That means your mother is going to be a grandma and your brothers are going to be uncle's. Oh fuck we forgot to bring Regulus." Severus said before Zabini ran out of the room.

Soon he came back with Reggie who looked confused. I gesture for him to come over and he does so. "Reggie.......... I'm pregnant." I said and he's quiet before giving me a big hug. "Congratulations sister. And on your engagement." He said sitting on the chair in the room. "If it's a girl daddy is not going to let her date boys. If it's a boy he's going to the mix between you two." Bella said. "Let's think of girl names." Andromeda said and we nod.

"Let's start with Andromeda because she thought of the idea." I said and the others nod.

"I have several for both genders. Let's start with girls. I was thinking, Cassiopeia, Athena, Luna, Nova or Lillian. For boys. I was thinking, Loki, Thor, Saros, Phoenix, Cosmos and Blaze." Andromeda said and we all looked to her surprised.

"Those are beautiful sister." Narcissa said and we nod.

"I'll go next. For girls. Gracie, Faith, Hope, Alma, Natasha, Cassandra and Arwen. Boys I'm thinking, Zeus, Hades, Apollo, Pluto, Jupiter and Area." Lucius said and I nod saying I like them

"For girls we were thinking. Aruna, lusina, Esmerald, Mahina and Rosalie. Boys, Saturn, Sol, Oamar and Themis." Bellatrix and Narcissa said and I nod.

"I like all those names and thanks for your help. I got to send a letter to mother." I said and Sev hands me the things I need.

Dear mother,

I have something to say. This morning I woke up to feeling like I was going to throw up. So Bella went to Madam Pomfrey and she told me that I was........pregnant. please don't kick me out and or disown me. I'm sorry for getting pregnant at this age.

Love your daughter

Galaxy. ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Bella's owl comes in and takes my note before disappearing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.8K 370 73
"I'm sorry, I just... remembered something," she muttered as her fingers traced the scars on her throat. He placed his hands on her shoulders before...
6.6K 268 94
After being betrayed by the people she thought she could trust, Raya Black is left alone to raise her son, while her husband Sirius, is in Azkaban. O...
2.2M 72.2K 49
❝I think-I think I'm in love. I know it sounds crazy, but I really think she's the one.❞ ••••• Naomi Serdeys is peculiar, that was for sure. Despite...
2.6M 85.8K 153
philophobia-the fear of falling in love or becoming emotionally connected to someone... ~~~ This is a story you've heard before, passed down throu...