A piece of us (Xiao x fem!rea...

By iamscaredoftheocean

*under editing* 53 % finished. Being special, Y/n had been taken in by the Geo Archon. She met the adepti, in... More

Before you read
Prologue - Meeting the adepti
The Blondie
Two words: Almond. Tofu.
What a tease~
The boy named Kazuha
What a nice day to live
The Exuvia
Childe's backup plan
Osial
Exhaustion
See you again now
Dear Liyue... i love you
Lantern Rite, part 1
Lantern Rite, part 2
Lantern Rite, part 3
The Crux Clash
Did this just happen?
This happened...
Welcome to Inazuma
Sister bonding
Realization
The resistance
A battle and a decision.
Reunion
Leaf is a real one
Catching up with the ladies
Just let me sleep
Aether needs help
Your shield
Who am i?
Xiao in Inazuma
Your own style
Seducing Xiao
Paint your mask with jealousy
Uh-oh...
This is bad
An overgrown tree
He knew
Everything went bad
Quietly screaming inside
Oh Y/n...
A long time passed
Happiness in a different way
Author's note
(Behind the scenes) (entertaining chapter)
(Behind the scenes) part 2
(Oh well, LET'S HAVE A SEQUEL!)

A scarf and a vision

21.2K 767 1.5K
By iamscaredoftheocean

Y/n pov:

I bid my goodbyes to Thoma and Ayaka. They would say bye to Gorou for me they said.
All that was left now was to find our dear Kazuha.
Xiao walked next to me as we walked towards Ritou.
I thought we could find him if we saw Beidou with her ship.

"Why do you need to find him anyways?" Xiao said irritated. I chuckled. "I just want to give him a scarf." I said with a smile on my face.
He looked at me with a confused stare. "A scarf?" He said.

I nodded. "I think he should have it." I said. He just hummed and walked closer to me.

We then arrived at the Crux fleet, i saw Captain Beidou ordering some people to carry some boxes on her ship.
She then saw me and turned to me with a big smirk.
"Kiddo! Didn't think i'd see you here so soon!" She said inna cheerful voice.

She then saw Xiao next to me. The smirk grew bigger and she turned to me. "Did he get here from Liyue?" She asked.
I nodded. She then leaned down towards my ear and whispered, "just a friend, huh?" She was talking about the time i said that me and Xiao were just friends.

I slightly panicked. "UH, things have changed!" I said with a blush om my face.
Xiao didn't say anything, he was pretty uninterested in the conversation.

"So. If he can come and go as he wants, why did ya come to find me?" She asked as she stood up straight. (Even though she's not- ANYWAYS)

"I was wondering if Kazuha was here? I need to see him before we return to Liyue, it's important." I said. "Kazuha? He said he had some things to deal with as well before we could head back. It sounded important." Beidou answered me before speaking again. "I think he headed towards a place nearby the Grand Narukami Shrine. Somewhere at the bottom on the backside of the mountain." She finished.

When she gave the instructions i knew immediately where he went. I smiled sadly. Miko took me nearby that place one time when She showed me Inazuma the first time i was here.

I did see the sword in the ground but it was now that i realized what it really was.

"Xiao, do you mind waiting for me at the Grand Narukami Shrine?" I asked him.
He looked at me suspiciously. " you're going to meet with him alone?" He asked.
"Yes. I'm sorry. But please, just this once." I asked him.

He looked into my eyes and i know he understood that i was serious. "Fine." He said.
"Thank you." I said as well.

He teleported away.
"Thank you Beidou!" I said and hugged her. She chuckled. "No problem kiddo!" She answered as i let go and started running towards the mountain.
"I'm still older then you!" I yelled back.

-

I landed near the start of the path and started skipping through it.

I perked my ears up to see if i could hear Kazuha.

I then reached the end of the path.

I looked down at the pile of rocks and dirt, keeping the sword standing. There was blue flowers surrounding the area. I smiled down at the place.
Kazuha hadn't arrived yet.

I reached my hand to my earring and took the vision out. I held my electro vision in my hands and kneeled down, sitting on my knees infront of Tomo's grave. "Thank you, for everything Tomo." I said. I clenched the vision tighter in my hands.

"Y/n? What are you doing here?" I heard.
I stood up and turned around.
"Kazuha. I came to find you, and to pay my respect for your friend." I said. He smiled at me.
"Thank you."

I walked towards him, "i actually have something for you." I said.
"Oh, you really don't..." he started answering but his words faded away when he saw the scarf i held in my hands. His eyes widened.

"h-how..." he asked in a low voice. I looked at his eyes and saw tears forming in the corners of them.
He reached out for it and i gave it to him. He then hugged it tightly to his chest and his tears started running down his face.

He looked at me with tears in his eyes. "You... truly are an angel..." he muttered. He then hugged me and i immediately hugged him back.

"How... how did you get it?..." he asked me. "Don't worry about it... i just thought you should have it..." i answered him.
It might be too much for him to know that i met Tomo, so i'll keep it to myself. The moment i saw the scarf floating i knew i had to grab it to give it to Kazuha.

After a few moments we both pulled away from the hug.
"Xiao is truly a lucky guy..." Kazuha said out of the blue once he had stop shedding tears. I felt blush rise to my face. "W-what do you mean?!" I said. I quickly turned away from him, flustered.

He laughed. "Do you think everyone around you two are oblivious?" He said.
"You two are obviously a thing. You should have seen his face when he saw me holding you while you were uncoinscious." Kazuha said while smiling and laughing a little.

I laughed a little as well. "I can imagine it." I said.
Then it was silent.
None of us said anything but we both looked at the grave.
The silence was comfortable.

I looked upwards towards the shrine. "I should get going. We'll meet again Kazuha." I said.
"I'm sure we will. Goodbye Y/n." He said back.
We both smiled at eachother.
I then started walking away.

-

Kazuha pov:

As i saw her walking away i turned back towards the grave. I looked at the scarf in my hand and smiled.

"Thank you..." i said in a low voice.

I looked down towards the sword and my eyes widened.

Right infront of the sword was the vision.

It was no longer lit up, like when it was with Y/n, but dark and grey again.

She left the vision.

-

Y/n pov:

I walked up the last few steps to the shrine.

My ears were no longer hanging at the side of my head because of the impact of the vision.
My ears were now standing up as they used to do before. The empty vision holder in my earring no longer beared a vision.

I walked towards the entrance. When i got there i saw Miko talking to Aether, and Xiao sitting on top of the roof.
Once he saw me he jumped down next to me.

"You're back." Xiao said. Aether and Miko heard him and turned to us.

Miko noticed that the vision was no longer in my posession. "Y/n, your vision?" She pointed out.
I smiled. "It's not mine. It never was. I don't wish to keep it, i would feel bad if i did." I said.

Miko smiled at me and so did Aether and Paimon.
"However, it was an honor to be able to use it to protect you atleast once, Aether." I said and looked at him.
"Thank you, Y/n. You've been a great help and you saved my life." Aether said.
"Paimon is grateful too!" Paimon said.
I laughed.

"Oh boy... i really want to go home now..." i said.
"Understood." Xiao said quickly.

I gave Miko a big hug.
When we pulled away from it, she cupped my face with her hands and gave me a kiss on my forehead. "Get some rest. Both of you." She said as she looked at me and then Xiao. Surprisingly, she also gave him a smile.
It made me happy to see that she accepted him.

All of a sudden i felt a pair of small arms wrap around me and i looked at Paimon.
"See you soon, Y/n!" It said as Paimon let go of me.

"See you soon Paimon!" I said happily.
Then it was Aether's turn to hug me.
We hugged eachother for a few moments.
"See you soon, Y/n." He said simply.
"Till next time Traveler!" I said happily.

I turned around and walked to Xiao.
He placed his hand around my waist.

I waved one last time to them, and so did they.

Xiao then teleported us away.

-

I yawned once we were in Liyue.
He had teleported us to the harbor.
My ears perked up when i heard footsteps closing in.
I looked towards them and saw Zhongli.

"Zhongli!" I said happily, my tail started wagging.

Xiao looked at him irritated. "You again." He said.

Zhongli invited us inside his place again.
It took a while for us to get Xiao to come in as well.

I was still wondering what they talked about last time.

Zhongli looked at me. "Why don't you to rest?" He said and pointed towards the living room.
"No need to ask me twice!" I said happily and skipped towards the living room, leaving Xiao and Zhongli together in the hallway.

When i got inside the living room i saw a blanket, perfectly placed out infront of the fireplace and a pillow next to it.
My tail started wagging a lot.
Thanks Zhongli!!!

I smiled happily as i turned into a fox and went to the fireplace.
I cozed up in the blanket and laid my head on the pillow. I could feel the heat of the fireplace and i soon fell alseep.

-

Zhongli pov:

"Did you think about what i said last time?" I asked Xiao out of the blue. I could see his eyes widening and his face heating up.

"Don't bring it up when she's here..." he said as if he was embarrassed.
I chuckled.

Last time he was here i told him about the human traditions i knew of.

I was about to ask him about it again but we then heard the sound of fire getting louder.

Me and Xiao quickly rushed inside the living room.

My eyes widened when i saw the fire in the fireplace growing more and more.
Xiao was about to run towards Y/n but i grabbed his arm and stopped him, because i already knew what was happening.

"No need to worry." I said.
Xiao looked confused but calmed down.
We both looked towards Y/n again.

This time the fire had started creating a small ball of fire. It then slowly floated out of the fireplace.

Y/n woke up, she looked confused at what was happening.

A smile grew on my face and Xiao's eyes widened.

Y/n was sitting on the floor, with her newly recieved pyro vision in her hands.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.4K 1.5K 24
Morax death left Xiao with nothing to live for in this world. He can't seem to find a reason to stay in Liyue- or anywhere at all. Until a young bard...
320K 10.9K 33
🎞️ . . . A child in the hands of the god of Geo who lives a few hundred years already, not growing an inch as they stayed child over all the tim...
151K 5.6K 20
"There is a broken contract between us. And I'm sad to say that I wasn't the one that broke it, Morax," ...
332K 9.8K 38
[Genshin Impact] [Scaramouche x fem!reader] [Please don't read this if you are younger than 16⛔️] You were born visionless into a world (Teyvat) whe...