I love you (Juicy x Reader) S...

By the_boys_1110022

A romance beetween you and Juicy/Gaege Gibson SMUT warning!!!! More

Here we go........
What-
Goodmorning
Princess~
Don't leave me please
Again???
Sick
Telling the boys....
will you-
Ouch
Hey guys!!!!! A/n..
The boy's
The airport
Meeting The Boy's
A/N!!!
Just me and you

Chocked up

6.2K 33 3
By the_boys_1110022

     I woke up with the regular feeling of dread. Another day another shift. I lie in bed for a moment or two before getting out of my white bed sheets. I look at my phone while simultaneously walking to the bathroom. "Saturday." I let out a sigh as I turned the shower nob and started undressing. Once I was about to get in my phone rang. 

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey," a small voice answered, "Do you remember what time were supposed to start filming at?"

"No I was hoping you did." I turned off the shower to avoid wasting water and leaned against the wall. I let out a small gasp when my back hit the cold wall.

"Y/n? Is everything alright?" 

"Uh ya I'm fine juice what were you saying?" I was trying to avoid the fact that I was on the phone with Juicy while naked, waiting to get in the shower.

"oh right I guess neither of us know so uh I'm gonna call Eddie." Juicy said. "Uh bye"

"B-" I got cut off. 'why was Juicy in such a rush?' I wondered. I shrugged it off and turned my shower back on.

Juicy' POV

I hung up the phone and felt like such an idiot. "I for real just cut her off"  I said. I knew what time we had to film at but I couldn't come up with any other reason to call her. I walked over to my office and started preparing for our recording.

I sat in my chair and waited for 5 to roll around. Time passed by so quickly thinking about her eyes and hair. Their personality. How kind they are.

I shot up from my chair realized how in love with them I am. With a big smile on my face I opened my phone and opened her contact. I started typing....

'Hey y/n I have wanted to tell you something for a long time. When I think of you I don't think "Friend" or "Business partner. I think "Crush" I like you y/n.'

My right thumb hovered over the send button. I couldn't bring myself to hit that tiny blue button. I moved my thumb down and deleted the message.

"DAMN IT YOU COWARD!" I yelled out of rage. I'm not one to cry but tears of frustration formed. I was able to force them back and sat back down in my chair and turned my camera on and got to filming with the boys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

918K 21.1K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
440K 11K 60
๐‹๐š๐๐ฒ ๐…๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐๐จ๐ง, ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐, ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ซ...
74.4K 2.9K 24
Noah always believed her and Lando were forever, but when he ended things with her to further his racing career it left her heartbroken and alone. I...
194K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...