Old friend| Kai Parker

By silasasss

What if Kai had a friend before he was sent into prison world. What are Damon and Stefan hiding? Better ask W... More

1. Backstory
2. Back in Mystic falls
3.Hello, brother
4. Where are we?
5. Old friend
6. Problems
7. Eclipse
8.Him
9. Gone
10.Pain
11. What are you?
12.Family
13. Promise
14.I've got you brother
15.Wake up
16.Love
17.Curse
18.Traitor
19.I'm sorry
20. Deja Vu
21. I'm sorry
22.Back home
23.No pain
24. You promised
26. Plan
26. Leader
Important
28. Popcorn
29. Kindest Kidnapper
30. Let the games begin
31. Alive
32.Short
33.Dream
34. Frustrated
35. TravelοΏΌ
36. Teenagers in love
37.Sunset
38. What is going on?
39.Thousand words
41.Baby
42.Long night
43.Three days
44.Brianna Parker
New Kai Parker Book?
NEW BOOK

40. Confession

964 24 5
By silasasss

I open my eyes and sit up to stretch myself, a big yawn follows. I search for my phone and look at them time 3pm. I slept for one hour, not bad. 
"What can I do tonight?", I think to myself. I stand up and walk over to my walk in closet.
I'm just staring at my clothes.

Maybe a fashion show for my plushies?
Orrrr I could clear out old clothes

Yes that's it. I have a lot of old clothes that I'm not wearing anymore. I could donate them!

I start searching for old clothes and find an ugly sweater from 2014. "Ugh it's 2016, who wears these?"
I throw the sweater into a big bag, full of old clothes. 
I take a black hoodie and stare at it. It's a Nike hoodie and it's not mine.

I sigh. I should give it back to Kai. I put aside so I don't mix it up. After an hour I finished, I put the big bag in the corner of my bedroom and go back to my closet. It's all clean and organized.

I love organizing

While I was cleaning, I found a gorgeous red dress. I remember wearing it to clubs and party's while feeding on someone. Ahh memories.
I put the dress on and it fits perfect! It shows my curves and my boobs look really good in it.

(Imagine a red dress of your choice)

I should go to a club. Yesss!

I happily walk over to my make up table and turn on the lights. This is gonna be fun

1 hour later

My face and hair is done. For some reason, I forgot that I had magic, that's why it took me so long.
My phone starts ringing and I look at the caller ID.

Kai

What does he want? Plus it's face time
I answer it and his face pops up. He looks mad.

"Why are you so mad?", I laugh
"I can't tie this fucking tie", he shows a blue tie.
"Ohh you have a date, I forgot"
"You need to come over"
"Stop lying, you just want to see my face", I wink. He smiles.   "I do, your face calms me"
"I'll be over in 10", I smile and hang up. 

I grab my bag and speed over to Kai's apartment. I knock on his door and he answers.

I enter his apartment and he immediately gives me the tie.
"Hello to you too Kai"
"Hey princess", he winks. I roll my eyes.
"Stop calling me that, you should call your girlfriend 'princess' and not me" , I start tying his tie. "We both know that I would drop Perlita in a second just to be with you", he looks me dead in the eye,"Just say it"

I stare at him, not knowing what to say.
"Say what?", I ask with my heart bumping fast
"I can hear your heart beating faster", he smirks and puts a hair string behind my ear.
I break eye contact and back up.
"You have girlfriend Kai. Be loyal to her"
"Why did you dress up?", he tilts his head
"I'm going to a club", I smile. He raises an eyebrow: " Who are you trying to impress?"
"I'm not trying to impress anyone ", I sigh

"You sure?"
I nod as an response. "Where are you guys going?", I ask him looking up and down. He's in a fancy suit , not bad.
"We're going to a restaurant", he fixes his hair in the mirror.
"Fancy"

His phone rings and he picks up
"Are you ready?", he asks. I use my vamp hearing to hear what Perlita says..
"Yes baby-boo. I have some big news for tonight", she giggles.

What the actual fu-

Did she just say baby-boo? I can understand why Kai loves me more.

Kidding. We're cousins.

"I'll be there in ten", Kai's says. He hangs up and looks at me.

"Are you already leaving, baby-boo?", I mimic Perlita. He rolls his eyes and sighs.
"I hate when she calls me that"

I laugh
"You have to tell me the news tomorrow"
"I mean she can't be pregnant", he laughs
I smile. Good for her. I would kill the baby.

"You're coming over tomorrow and we're having breakfast while you tell me her big news", I say and leave.

I enter the club and I immediately smelled the strong smell of alcohol and sweat.
No the best smell but it could be better. I walk over to the bar and order a tequila. The bartender is really cute. He has dark hair and a beard but not a long beard, a trimmed one. I can see his jawline, it could cut paper. I bet he's good in bed too.
"Can I have another Tequila shot please?", I ask him.

He looks at me and then my boobs with a smirk and nods. I guess my boobs do look good in this.

He gives me another shot
"Thanks", I smile and take the shot
"What's your name?", he asks
"Brianna", I smile," What's your name?"
"Alex", he says," Look my shift ends in an hour, after that we could dance and drink together. What do you say"

I think for a moment before agreeing.

This is going to be fun

Kai's POV

Perlita and I were eating this disgusting expensive food. Perlita likes expensive things, another thing I hate.

This girl is the cheapest bitch but likes expensive things.

"Kai", she stops eating. I notice that she's done, finally. I have been waiting for her, for at least 45 min. I ate fast so this dinner can be over.
"Yeah?" , I look at her.
"Why don't you call me cute names?", she asks. I raise an eyebrow. "What do you mean?"

"My friends boyfriend calls her princess or my girl"
"Well I'm not him. Stop comparing me to other guys", I say coldly. The audacity to compare me with ugly humans.
"You don't get it", she sighs. "Then explain it"
"I don't feel loved. I give you all my love and-"

I cut her off:" No you don't"
She looks as me with a 'Really?' look.
"Of course I do!", she leans forward. "No, you give me words. Words that mean nothing to me"
"What? What are you talking about? I show you my love everyday! Don't I tell you how much you mean to me?"
"Yes you do", I answer
"Don't I tell you how much I love you everyday?!"

I roll my eyes
"Yes"
"Then what do you want Kai?"
"I don't want to hear your words, I want to see actions. Where is your love? I can't touch it and I certainly can't feel it. I'm just hearing empty words!"
"You do the same"

"I did give you my love but I received nothing so you get nothing", I say calmly. It was all fake love that I showed her but I meant every word.
I just want to be loved by one person and that's Brianna.

Brianna showed what it's like to be loved, how to have fun in life. She saved my life. She didn't give me empty words, she showed her love trough actions. In those 5 months that she was gone I realized, no matter how hard I tried to move on, nobody is like her.

There are millions of beautiful girls in the world but no one can make me laugh like her. She is the only girl in my heart and always will be. She is the only one I'll ever call princess. She is mine

Perlita and I sit in silent
"I'm moving", she says out of nowhere
"To where?", I ask. "To Amsterdam"
We both look at each other.

"Why?"
"I got a very good job offer there. They pay me good"
I nod
"I want you to come with me", she says.

She wants what now?
"I'm sorry what?", I ask
"Come with me and let's work on our relationship. We could make it work", she says with hope in her eyes.
"No"

The hope in her eyes disappear
"What?"
"I can't leave"
"Is it because of your cousin? I'm sure she'll be okay with it. She definitely want you to be happy", she shrugs
"I can't leave her. I love her too much"

"Okay", Perlita leans back
"What about long-distance relationship?"
I shake my head :" I think we should break up. You should focus on your career, without vampires. I need to focus on me too, win-win"

Can this bitch just say yes and leave?

"Oh, okay", she agrees

That was easy
"Well if we're meant to be, we will meet again"

Trust me it won't happen
"Have a nice human life Perlita", I stand up before she could say anything else. I don't want to hear her voice again. Ugh.

Had to act like I care. I should be an actor.

I speed over to Brianna's apartment and knock on her door. I wait 3 min but no one answers, I guess she's still at the club. I mutter a spell and close the door behind me.

I sit down at the couch and start watching TV.

1 hour later

It's 11 pm, where is this girl. I was about to leave but the door opened.
Brianna came stumbling in with a gorgeous laugh. God this dress was made for her.

Suddenly a guy with dark hair came in too, laughing. My smile drops when they start kissing and without even closing the door, disgusting.

I cough loudly and they break the kiss.
"Kaii? What are you doing here?"
"To make baby's", I joke, " Kidding. I wanted to talk"
"Ahh you came from the dateeee. How was it? Did you guys fuck?"

I laugh
"I'm Alex", the guy waves. I stare him deadly in the eyes. "Leave before I snap your neck"
"Ohhhh", he puts his hands up in defense.
I sigh and walk over to him.
"Leave and forget this address" , I compel him. Alesa ,or whatever his name was, leaves.

I turn back to Brianna who was smiling like a idiot.
"Come on let's get you into pajamas and take that make up off", I smile
"Okay daddy", she turns around and struggles to walk over to her bedroom.

At first I was in shock but immediately picked up Brianna in a bride style.
"Ohhh, you are stroong"
I chuckle and lay her onto her bed. I snap my fingers and now she's in her Pyjamas. I snap again and all her make up is gone too.
I look around to see where her skincare is.

It's next to her makeup table. I pick up a moisturizer and put dots on her face. She begins to laugh.
"What's so funny?", I ask
"You're cute"

I smile
"I still love you", she smiles. I look at her and she looks serious. "You're drunk, Brianna"
"Drunk words are sober thoughts"
I stay silent and keep on doing her skincare.
"I love the way you call me Princess, the way you say my name, your scent, your laugh but mostly your dick"

I laugh and she giggles
"I love your teeth. You're so cute that I want to bite you but not in the vampire way"
I was done doing her skincare. I cover her with her blanket and kiss her forehead.

"I love that too", she says sleepy
"Good night princess", I smile to myself.
I can see her smiling slightly.
"Sleep Next to me", she says, "Please?"

"Okay", I snap my fingers and now I'm in Pyjamas too. I lay down next her and she cuddles into me. I put my arm around her.
"I love you too", I whisper

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.2K 2.4K 33
Warning: contains some SMUT β„‚π•†π•„β„™π•ƒπ”Όπ•‹π”Όπ”»βˆš Lyla tilbury used to be a witch, that was, until her ability to practice magic stopped when she turned...
19.4K 513 32
When Laura unexpectedly got trapped in the prison world she didn't think she would meet someone there and she most definetely did not think about fal...
360K 10.4K 35
Runner up in the CW fanfic awards "Just keep in mind that even the purest hearts fall. I have run out of time looking for a way out. There is no red...
24.7K 876 28
I have lived my life helping my family, my friends, and always doing what's right. Obviously I've had a few slips and mistakes but I've never done an...