One More [NCT 24th Member]

Da leeknowsstray

Adding new members to the kpop group NCT didn't surprise anyone but what if it were a girl? Just like that th... Altro

Requests Open
Request prompts
일 ㅡ Overworked
Dreamies' Mom
이 ㅡ Overworked
Award show ㅡ The shoes
#1 2020 ENQUETE 20 ㅡ NCT RESONANCE Pt.2
First meeting gone very wrong

[Un Cut] Take #9 | NCT 2021 Jacket Behind the Scene Pt.1

234 7 0
Da leeknowsstray

After showing the first few seconds of Jisung trying to get a good shot with the QR-Code projected onto his face by a staff, the camera panned over to someone standing behind all the staff. Over there was Mina, pulling weird faces to distract the youngest boy and make him laugh. When she realized that she was being filmed she quickly smiled and waved into the camera. The cameraman focused back on Jisung who was giggling and covering his face unable to stay serious. "Ah noona come on.", he whined looking at the girl with the long wine colored hair.

"Ah im sorry Jisung-ie.", she whined back teasingly copying his tone while looking at him with big eyes. The boy only shook his head and turned back to his task of getting a good shot. "Now that was disgusting.", Mina heard someone say and she spun around on her heel with a death glare already knowing who it was. "Lee Donghyuck!"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Throughout the following clips of the other members doing their individual shoot, you could hear the female hyping up the boys in various types of ways, verbally mostly. She kept screaming compliments at them until one of their managers gave her a look to be quiet, which didn't last long because her boys were just that good looking and talented.

"Y'all... I thought I was in an idol group, not that I accidentally joined ESteem Entertainment.", the 99'liner said with a wink, proud of her joke. Meanwhile you could see Taeyong giving her a fond smile while walking past her to the back room.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"After seeing Mr. Suh in that coat I can confirm that this is not SM, this is ESteem." Nodding at her own comment while observing the tall boy, the girl gave him a huge thumbs up when he looked over for a second. "Yet I still cant explain why i'm the only one that is out here the whole time. Well, I guess everyone needs at least one cheerleader. Am I right?" The huge smile on Mina's face made even the cameraman smile.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Dear lord Xiaojun, those are gorgeous. I knew you were handsome but im shocked every time.", she said to the dark blue haired boy who gave her a smile and shook his head. "Yes, oh my god look at this one. I could literally cut myself on your jaw."-"Why do you sound like an NCTzen?", was all he mumbled while looking at his photo previews.

Mina turned to the behind camera filming them as if she were on the TV Show 'The Office': "I'm our biggest fan and im my own bias." Silence followed by a snort from Xiaojun.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Mina stood on the side watching Yangyang, Renjun and Xiaojun sit on the escalator in the middle of the set during the first Unit shoot. "What are my babies doing?", she called with a big smile, knowing most of them hate it when she calls them this. "Just chilling.", "You're one year older come on.", "We're literally the same age, don't call me baby or I will call you baby."

They all spoke at the same time so Mina could only barely figure out what they said. "What now?" The camera zoomed into her face as she had a confused expression on it. "Oh my god, did you just zoom into my face? That's against the cameraman guidelines for filming Mina!" The female joked while giggling and covering her face with her hair.

"Why would you cover your face noona? You literally look so pretty today.", Jaemin said as he walked up to her, hugging her frame covered in a short light blue and black dress. "Aw thank you Nana.", putting her hands on top of his on her stomach she smiled.

"Hey Jaemin?"-"Yes?"-"Does that mean I looked ugly yesterday then? You know I tried my best to curl my ha-", the boy had already detached himself from her and was walking away. "No wait, im sorry! Keep hugging me please, i'm cold!", she laughed before she could be seen running after the young boy with her heels making loud noises. "Na Jaemin!"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"I have to admit", Mina started talking again startling the cameraman who quickly focused on her. "Jeno is my favorite child." She pulled the blanket tighter around her shoulders as she observed the younger boy with a proud smile during his shoot. "He's so cute with his little smi- Oh wow that was not cute. The most handsome, Lee Jeno!", she started cheering all of a sudden making the boy laugh. "Thank you noona.", he called back.

The scene cut to after the rappers' shoot and he was holding his little speech to the camera. Mina was scared that the boy might be just as cold as her so she quietly walked up beside him and wrapped her arms around him, engulfing him in the fluffy blanket she kept with her all the time. "You did great Jeno! The pictures turned out so well, im sure our Czennies will be shocked by your handsomeness once again."

The one year older girl smiled at him widely and he gave her one of his famous eye smiles, shortly side-eyeing the camera still recording them. Telling himself his next action wouldn't turn out to be a big deal for any bystanders, Jeno wrapped one of his arms around her waist under the blanket. "Thanks Noona. And even though I can't wait to see your photos later, I think we really need to be more protective of you. How can you get more beautiful every comeback? Your fans will loose their mind over those cat eyes staring into their souls!", Jeno exclaimed with an extra shocked face to underline his statement and tapped her forehead gently.

"Yah!", she swatted his hand away as best as she could with her arms being trapped in the blanket. "You know, just cause you're taller than me, doesn't mean you can treat your noona like this young man." Mina shot him a playfully serious look and the boy had to hold back his laughter. "You know im just teasing you. And you're not even that much older, young lady."-"One year is one year. Are you going to stay with me to watch the other boys?" When the taller boy shook his head she pouted slightly before shaking his shoulders. "I'm sorry, i'll wait with you till Haechan is done atleast and then I will go back together with him. Why don't you come with us though?"

She realized that the camera man was watching with a more annoyed expression now so she nudged him gently: "You finish your interview first, I didn't mean to interrupt." The boy shortly watched the girl walk over to a bench at the end of the room where she took a seat wrapped in her big blanket. Jeno sighed, not unaware of the look the man gave her when she passed him. She usually didn't care about things like this though, so he didn't worry too much.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Mina didn't feel like telling the whole world that one of their managers had told her that she had to stay here and show support for every single one of the members, so she quickly changed the topic with Jeno. The company found this important to keep any rumors away and to keep anyone from thinking she would favor one of the boys with different feelings.

This statement only made her sigh, she was used to this though so no complains were made and Mina just went along with it. On top of that, the temperature wasn't on her side either and was giving the female trouble. Normally she would dress up warm and cozy but she was in a short dress right now that didn't cover her arms and barely went over her full thighs at the front, the back being left a bit longer. It was more than chilly but she had no choice, thank god she had her blanket.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"You go Hendery!", Mina cheered for the chinese boy who was super focused right now but on the inside his heart warmed a bit more. Her calls made him feel more comfortable, knowing that another member was there with him.

"How is he doing?", a voice asked and someone took a seat next to her. "Oppa!" A smile bloomed on her face and she cuddled up to his side as close as she could, forgetting the camera man that was with her all day. The man figured this wasn't the right moment to be filming her and turned around to talk to some of his colleagues. For a second she didn't feel watched and laid her head on Yuta's shoulder with a soft sigh.

"What's wrong angel?", Yuta asked gently, his voice deeper when he spoke japanese. His arm snaked around her back and he pulled her slightly shivering body closer to his. "Nothing, don't worry.", she mumbled feeling her eyes burn slightly. Probably from her contacts, she thought. "I haven't even been here for that long, yet I feel like it's been 15 hours." A quiet giggle escaped her lips but he could've sworn he didn't hear any joy in it.

Slightly worried he lowered his head to get a better look at her face, only to find her eyes closed. "You didn't fall asleep now did you?", he teased with a chuckle to lighten up her mood a bit. Mina felt the way his hand slowly started rubbing up and down her arm to provide her with a little more warmth and she happily laid her head into the crook of his neck, fully ready to take a 24 hour nap (or longer, she wouldn't mind) on the spot.

"I would never. Too many people here.", she mumbled quietly, lowkey already halfway in dreamland. While the japanese boy went quiet from then on, only rubbing her arm in tiny patterns, Mina's mind was running in so many directions at once as she tried not to fall asleep. Her body would've thanked her but not the nightmares that plagued her mind every time she was seeking for the once comforting darkness.

She really went from cheering Hendery on with all her might, to falling asleep in Yuta's arms in a span of 5 minutes. This only lasted a few minutes till it was the older boys' turn to shoot and she was left alone to watch him.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Followed by Yuta it was now finally turn for Minas individual shoot, for which the older boy stayed to show his support the way he knew she had done for all of them. Shortly after, Jeno and Mark joined him too, they would be going to the group shoot together once she and Shotaro were done. None of them minded watching the beautiful female rock the set.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Together with the other seven boys Mina made her way over to the shooting site with the escalator. Since the female had previously already watched some of the other boys shoot here, she knew of the height and the things she might worry about. Telling herself it will be over very quickly, or so she wished for it to be, Mina walked towards the base of the lonely object in the big hall.

"You guys will go stand on it in the order I'm about to tell you. Please go up when I call your name.", the director called to them and they all nodded. Some of the members got a touch up on their makeup and hair before being told the line-up for the shoot. "Kun, Yuta, Hendery", the director started and the mentioned boys started climbing up with the help of a little extra stair. "Jeno, Mina, Mark, Haechan and lastly Shotaro please." With the help of her hand in Jeno's, Mina quickly but careful climbed the taller stair giving him a quick thanks.

The staff quickly removed the little stairs so they wouldn't be in the way of the shot. After shooting various pictures in different positions, facing the front, the back or the side, it was over already. The next members were patiently waiting by the side for their turn. When they walked down the escalator Mina held onto the railing tightly, not really wanting to faceplant or tumble down because of her heels.

"Will you be okay Mina?", the female heard someone call to her from the sides and looked up. Jaehyun, Jaemin, Sungchan and Taeil were watching her with concerned eyes. All they got was a worried expression when she realized they didn't put the extra lift back, they were expected to jump back down. Shotaro jumped without hesitation and helped Haechan down after he reached for his hands and Mark followed with a confident jump.

Mina was trying to think of a solution, all she could do was unzip her heels and jump-, her train of thoughts was interrupted. "I got you Noona.", Jeno said, quickly jumping down. He held his arms out to her and she put hers on his shoulders after standing at the edge of the platform. With ease the boy lifted her onto the ground with his hands holding her waist. Making a cute jumping noise Mina hugged him when he set her down and he grinned patting her back gently. "Thanks Jeno.", she said in a high voice and he cringed causing her to laugh loudly.

"Ah... did she do it again? Noona! Once a day is enough for our eyes and ears okay?", Haechan whined and she grinned widely at him. "Haechan-ie! Come here, noona will give you a kiss." He paled and immediately began running away when she made a move to walk up to him. "I don't want to die today so I wont run but I just want you to know that im disappointed in you for asking your hyungs for kisses and hugs all the time, only to reject mine.", Mina pouted and crossed her arms.

The boy sighed and walked back to her. "Okay okay, don't be sad. Here's my cheek. Don't be sad okay?", Donghyuck said and she grinned before pressing a quick peck on his right cheek. "I love you." He cringed at her cute tone again but he replied that he loved her too. A proud grin graced Mina's face and she nodded. "I know." While walking away from Haechan she linked her arms with Mark and Jeno's, pulling the boys towards the dressing room.

"Ah she's so annoying." Haechans shriek resonated through the hall making all the members there laugh. "You too my love!", the female screamed back and grinned over her shoulder. "Now come on, let's get changed!"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Hello everyone, i'm finally back with a new chapter! I'm sorry it took me so long. I hope everyone had a great new year and I wish you all the best for this new and hopefully better year! <3

Please let me know what you think about me adding those little pictures, I figured some of them might with the visualization of the scene (other are just there bc the boys are gorgeous haha). Your opinion would be greatly appreciated!

Stay healthy and safe. You are loved♡

- Your author Celine

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

89.1K 2K 47
[DISCONTINUED] Just some scenarios with the newest addition in NCT, Naoki! An alternate universe where NCT have 22 members This story revolves aroun...
16.5K 575 27
Imagine NCT as pocket sized humans... ⚠️ Warning ⚠️ - This is a NCT (OT21) story - I don't own any pictures - This story might not make any sense bu...
861K 22.1K 200
╰┈➤ ❝ 𝖺𝗍 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒'𝗅𝗅 𝖺𝗌𝗄 𝗐𝗁𝗒 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝖽𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗍, 𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒'𝗅𝗅 𝖺𝗌𝗄 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖽𝗂𝖽 𝗂𝗍 ! 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁...
267K 5.2K 96
𝗡𝗖𝗧 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗦𝗧 𝗠𝗘𝗠𝗕𝗘𝗥 ➪ ᴊᴀɴᴇ ᴊɪ ------------------------------ 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚜𝚖 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚊 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚐�...