Is it love..? ✓

Galing kay iambellissima_nishaz

"Get on your knees." he huskily said. But I was not easy to bend on rules. I hate to submit and that's why I... Higit pa

Hello my lovely readers!
Preview
Aesthetics
Summary
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
The End..?

Chapter 26

705 10 0
Galing kay iambellissima_nishaz

Nicklaus POV :

I was in my room doing some work on my laptop. Fuck, I was sitting on one place so long. I stood up and stretched to relax my muscles. I closed my laptop and went towards the kitchen.

"Baby, I am gonna leave now. Be ready." It was Mik's voice. I walked closer to see him dressed. I ignored it and opened the refrigerator for some food. I grabbed left over pizza and some juice. After closing refrigerator, I sat on stool.

"Yeah yeah I know we are picking Issie." Picking Issie? Where? He hang up and was going but I called him. "Michael?" He turned around. "Say fast because I am already late to pick up Issie." He knew now I was not going to leave him after hearing Issie's name.

He groaned and ran his hands on his hair. "We are going to the club. The Desire. And Issie is coming so we are going to pick her. And bye asshole." And he ran before I catch him.

Because of him, Dad scolded me.

We are now currently standing in his office. Dad is behind his desk, still standing while Michael and I are standing in front of him.

"Da..." but dad cut him off. "What if she would have been in danger?." I know better than to talk. He do not let anyone talk while he is talking. "Do you know how serious this situation is? I still can not believe you did not notice her disappearance right away. Answer me dammit." Fisting against the desk. Thank god it is made up of wood not glass otherwise I am sure we have to bring a new one.

"I know I made a mistake, a big one actually and I apologized for that. And I also know my sorry I not enough for my actions. But I am truly sorry dad." I say while looking at him.

Michael laugh to ease the tension in the room. "Thank god for apologizing. Now we can go. Let's g..."

"Not so easily Michael Stevens. What about you?"

He gulped. "Why are you always try to intimidate me knowing it scared the shit out of me. I am not good with you guys big, scary eyes. So leave me out of this."

Dad and I chuckle at his reply. He is always like this. And also true, he is so scared of us when we are angry. He is a still baby. Excuse his age please.

But mom come and watch what the fuck is going on. Dad immediately soft his face. And Michael the drama queen complain about us. "Mom, tell dad to not scare me with his hawk like eyes. It scared me shitless."

Mom glare at Dad and narrow her eyes at him. Dad just smile at her to save himself. But mom is mom no matter what. She put her hands on her waist. "You mister why do you always scare my baby like that?"

Dad come towards her and grab her hands. I know what he is doing. Trying to distract mom with his charms. But Michael say loudly, "No mom. Do not fall for his charm. He is distracting you."

I smile and shake my head at his childishness. This is his technique to save himself.

Before he say anything, I drag him along with me leaving mom and dad behind.

So if my babygirl want to go to club then I was in. I ain't leaving her in that club where horny ass teenagers lurking around.

I ate my food quickly and rushed towards my room to change. But before I go, I called Vincent Luca, or should I say Alessandrio De Russo. I was waiting for him to drop this new bomb to my babygirl. Maybe he has reasons to lie. It is not my business to tell her. It's his secret not mine. And if he wants to not tell her, then that's fine by me. I am sure he will have a solid reason for that.

"Stevens, miss me?" I rolled my eyes at his cockiness.

"Do you want to come with me to see her or do you want to continue this cockiness of yours?"

"Where is she? I am telling you this she just love to piss us off."

"What can I say? She is now ours so she definitely do something to make us angry." I smiled at her. "And she is in the club. The Desire."

"Fuck. That club is busy with horny fucking males. What the fuck is she doing there?"

He was angry. So I was. Because I didn't want anyone to touch what's mine. In this case, what's ours.

"I was also thinking that. We will know the answer when we will get there."

"Okay. I'll be there in half an hour."

And I ended the call. I directly went towards the shower. I stripped down my pants along with my boxers and let the hot water cascade on my body. After done showering, I put grey shirt with pants. I combed my hair and sprayed some deodorant. I grabbed my keys, wallet and phone.

When I was mid stairs mom called. "Where are you this time Nick? And where is your idiotic brother. I haven't seen him anywhere." I went where she was. Which was at the bottom of stairs.

"Mom he was already left for club. So I am following him so he can't do anything reckless. You know how he can be." Lie flowed from my mouth like a water. Because if I said her the truth, she won't let me go. I don't know why she detest her so much. I did bring that topic to her but she like a stubborn woman, didn't listen to me saying it is not my business and I should not fall in between two ladies.

"Yeah. He can't even stand after just one drink. Go and come home soon." And she left.

I quickly rushed towards the door before she can stop me. I went towards my rolls royce and ignited the engine.

"I am coming babygirl."

And in 20 minutes I reached the club. I parked my car and directly went towards the entrance. "Good evening sir." The bouncer acknowledged me.

I nodded my head and went inside. Loud music was banging in my ears. Peoples were everywhere. I looked for a particular brown eyes. But some girl came and placed her hands on my shirt. I narrowed my eyes at her. "Hey handsome! Wanna relieve some stress? I can help you with that." She purred. "You have a hard rocking body." She was definitely on a high. Her eyes were diluted and she barely stood still. She was not looking like hoe but rather a girl who came here to enjoy some time.

Another girl came. "I am sorry about that. She accidently drank something high. Thank god it's you otherwise some other guy took advantage of her state. Thank you and I am sorry again." Maybe her friend. "When you are going to come to this type of place, you should always aware of your environment. Who knows what happen next when you let your guard down." The other girl nodded her head. "Yeah. You are right." Then she talked to drank girl "Let's go idiot now. Enough of this. We are going home."

But this drank girl didn't want to leave. "No....i a...m.....enj..oyi...g....soooooo....mmmmm...uuu...ccccc...hhhh. I...... .don.....t..,.wa...nnn.....aaaaa...c...om...ee....hooooommmmmeeeeee." I barely understood what she meant. The other girl sheepishly smiled at me. "When she is on the verge of sleeping, she talks like that." I nodded. Then the other girl pulled drank girl and left the club.

"Enjoying with another girl." I turned around to see Alessandrio all in his dangerous glory.

"What can I say, it's hard to ignore." I pointed my finger towards my body. "This hot type of body."

He laughed while patted my back. I laughed with him because he knew we can never do that to Issie.

"Let's go find her." And with that we were looking around for our girl. On the dance floor, she was not there. At the bar, some girl was sitting. But her body was like my babygirl. But her hair was grey. And her friends also didn't near her. So she was not Isabella.

"There are her friends and your brother." He pointed in the direction of dance floor. And I saw they all were dancing with their partners but I didn't see her anywhere with them. "But where is she?" I said to him.

"That also I am thinking? If her friends are there then where the fuck is she?"

I looked at the girl which was sitting at the bar. In front of her was some boy. Trying to flirt with her. She looked around and there she was.

"There." I pointed towards her.

He looked at. "The fuck that boy with her."

And we both went towards her. We heard her talking.

"Listen whoever you are, I am not in the mood for anything. So will you excuse me?" Yeah, that's my girl. She changed the colour of her hair. Grey suits he r and that sexy dress of her. She looked so beautiful. The dress fit her in right positions. Her waist. Her ass. Her breasts. And with that thought my dick twitched in my pants. He was always ready whenever he was near her.

But the motherfucker wanted to taste my patience. "But what if I don't want to let you excuse?" Enough now. Before she say anything, Alessandrio placed his hands on her my waist, she tensed but relaxed after second. I could smell her a very alluring scent. He said, "If the lady doesn't want anything then you should leave her alone, ?"

That asschick was about to say something but I said, "Leave before I will break your bones."

That fucking guy literally ran god knows where. He thought she is alone so he can get a chance. How stupid of him. Not only one but she had two men now. No one will hurt her. Ever.

"Are you trying to kill us already Bella with your tattoo and now new hair colour?" He said. He too loved her new style.

She looked at him and shrugged her shoulders.

"Come." He said as his hands were still on her waist.

"Who the fuck do you think you are to order me like this?" She glared at him and removed his hands from her waist.

She just love to play with us knowing she can't win against us. I came towards her. "Easy there babygirl."

She fucking rolled her eyes and we took a sharp intake of breath but she ignored it and continued drinking her drink. "Come, I won't ask again." I am waiting for that day where she will be at our mercy.

Now her anger surfaced. "How about fuck off?"

"Bel..." but she cut me off. "Listen here. If you two want answer, you will leave me alone." And she had the fucking audacity to smirked at us. You will pay for this babygirl. Your every actions has consequence.

But she was right. If want our answers, we have to listen to her. For now. We thought for a minute but nodded nonetheless. She drank her remaining drink and left to dance. Alcohol was buzzing in her body like the music. Heart beating rapidly due to the adrenaline. She saw her friends and mingle with them. Heat rushed to my body by just looking at her. We watched every move she made, every breath she took, every swaying of her hips. And she didn't lose eye contact with both of us.

We were watching her like a hawk. We were gazing her body. She shivered uncontrollably but continued to sway hips to the music. She was looking at us. Checking our body with her seductive eyes. She loved what she saw by licking her lips. We both were wearing formal cloths. By looking at her, she furrowed her brows thinking about our cloths. Yeah, this was too formal for a club. Everyone was checking us, especially girls, wondering who this speciman was. But they were checking her too. Mind I tell them to fuck off, she is ours. But her full attention was on us. And I loved every second of it. I loved she was giving her full attention to us.

Horny mens were lusting over her but she paid them no mind. Unfortunately we both did. My hands fisted, eyes flare with anger and body tensed. I don't want anyone ogle what's our. She danced nonetheless and we watched but in the whole time no one came near her let alone touch her. How can anyone touch her because Alessandrio's men threatened everyone. She didn't know that. We are so possessive over her.

She knew what she was doing. Swaying her hips like a temptress she was. Fuck, I want no other than to touch her lips. Her legs were slim and so long. I wondered how they will feel around my hips when I will pound her hard like she deserves. Her bare shoulders and neck I want to bruise it so I can leave my mark on her for everyone to show she is taken. Her heavy breast I want to such on it like a baby hungry for milk. But I have to control myself. When she will give her answer then I will fuck her raw. My dick was painfully hard against my pants. Damn this girl. I shifted my dick in a comfortable position.

She was a pro in dancing. I can tell that. Everyone had her attention but they were afraid to do something like that. I could tell she was tired and on the verge of sleeping. She could barely walk at the end. She was about to fall but before that I picked her up. She tried to open her eyes but she couldn't. "Let's get you home now babygirl."

And I kissed her head and she slept in my arms.

"Has she slept?" He asked me. He came closer and placed his hands on her cheeks.

"It looks like that after dancing for hour."

He chuckled. "She knew what she was doing that for sure. Take her to her home because if we both go, her parents will doubt."

He was right. We can't let her parents know that. I don't know how her dad will react. And her brothers.

"Yeah. I'll go then."

"Buonanotte Stevens." And he left not before one glace at her.

And opened my car door with one hand and placed her on the back seat. She looked so innocent but I knew better than to believe such innocent face. A small chuckled escaped from me. After sleeping her neatly, I closed the door.

Michael was carrying a girl in his arms. When my babygirl and I walk on them when they were dry humping like rabbits. What's her name? Nara? Hera? Kara? Whatever the fuck was. I don't care.

I am sure he is drank barely but still he is drank. And I won't let him drive. I went towards him and put my hands on his shoulder. He was closing door behind him. He turned around and looked at me. "You are not driving car."

He tried to reason with me but I stopped him. "Barely drunk or not. I don't care. Mom's strict order."

He whinnied like a child. "Then how the hell she reach home?"

I looked around for her friend. And there he was barely standing along with some guy. He saw me and I pointed to come here. "Are you drunk?"

He looked at Michael then at me. "No sir because I am driving."

"Good." I turned towards Michael. "You, take your girl to his car and came with them. And about your car, someone bring them."

He nodded nonetheless. I turned around to my car. I sat behind steering wheel. Looking behind to see her, she was sleeping like no care in the world. I smiled at her and started my car.

After reaching her home. I carried her and rang the doorbell. The doorbell opened quickly by her Mom. "Is she drank again?"

I looked at the sleeping figure in my arms. "You can say."

She sided from door. "She changed her hair colour." I chuckled. "Yeah, she has."

"She look more beautiful in new colour." Her mom is a sweet woman. So caring and so kind.

"Indeed."

She looked at me. "Take her to her room."

I nodded and went towards her room. I laid her in her bed. Removed her heels. And covered her with sheets. Her room smelled like her. I kissed her head one last time and closed the door behind me.

"Thank you Nick."

"It's no problem love."

She nodded and I left before saying, "Good night."

Do not forget to Comment, Share and Vote.
Thanks for the reading!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

34.8K 2.7K 77
"Would you have killed that young boy!? Over a fucking purse!?"I shot back. It was a stupid temerity but I was willing to take the risk. "I would do...
10K 503 7
Two powerful men at each other's throats to get back for what the other did, except the cycle just continues. It never subdued, war, death, and anger...
10.3M 247K 46
One of the most powerful man in the world. He was called Octavius. Cruel, coldblooded, and completely unobtainable. The Devil in a Brioni suit. The m...
678K 10.1K 45
[COMPLETED] "You were mine the second you stepped foot in my club. He growled into my ear making my whole body burn with need. "Knees. Now." My knees...