💛My Bumblebee💛

By idiotblondie

WHOLE MOVIE IS THE 1 CHAPTER 1: female 2: male 3: they/them Bayverse Bumblebee x reader A young transformer f... More

Bumblebee X Male!Reader
Bumblebee X They/Them! Reader

Bumblebee x Fem!Reader

5.6K 70 131
By idiotblondie

(That's your outfit, but the shirt can be whatever color you want)

Bold = Authors Note/Opening Sequence/Place
'Italic' = Thoughts
Normal Italic = Emphasis
Underlined = POV Change

(Y/n) = Your Name
(M/n) = Middle Name
(E/c) = Eye Color
(S/k) = Skin Color
(H/c) = Hair Color
(H/l) = hair length
(F/c) = Favorite Color(s)
(F/f) = Favorite food
(F/o) = Favorite Outfit
(F/s/a) = Favorite Stuffed Animal
(S/a/n) = Stuffed Animal's Name ^^
(B/m) = Birth Month
(B/d) = Birth Day

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your POV
Sam and I were in our last class of the day: history. It was kind of like a show and tell day because everyone had a project where we had to do research something and bring in objects related to that something. I did mine already, but now Sam was up.

"Okay, Mr. Witwicky, you're up." My teacher, Mr. Hosney said.

Sam went up and dumped the contents of his bag on the table. "Sorry, I got a lot of stuff." He put his bag on the floor. "For my project-"

He stopped as he got shot with a rubber band. Trent looked around innocently, even though it was him who shot the band.

"Who did... Who did that? People! Responsibility." Mr. Hosney sat down and gestured for Sam to continue.

"Okay. Um... For my project, I decided to do it on (Y/n) and I's great-great-grandfather, who was a famous man, Captain Archibald Witwicky. Very famous explorer. In fact, he was one of the first to explore the Arctic Circle," he pulled up a map, "which is a big deal. In 1897, he took 41 brave sailors straight into the Arctic Shelf. So that's the story, right?" He set the map down and grabbed other stuff. "And here we have some of the basic instruments and tools used by 19th-century seamen." The class (besides me) started laughing, so Mr. Hosney held up a "QUIET" sign. "This here is the quadrant, which you can get for 80 bucks."

I set my head on my desk. 'Sam, no.'

"It's all for sale, by the way. Like this sextant here." The class started laughing again, but then they stopped. "$50 for this, which is a bargain."

I looked up and rested my chin in my palm.

"These are pretty cool. These are his glasses. I haven't quite gotten them appraised yet, but they've seen many cool things."

"Are you going to sell me his liver?"

Sam slowly put the glasses down.

"Mr. Witwicky, this isn't show and sell. It's the 11th grade. I don't think your grandfather would be particularly proud of what you're doing." Mr. Hosney said.

"I know, I'm sorry. I just, you know, this is all going towards our car fund. You can tell your folks. It's on eBay. I take PayPal. And cold, hard cash works, too. And the compass-"

"Sam." I said.

"Right, right. Unfortunately, our great-great-grandfather, the genius he was, wound up going blind and crazy in a psycho ward," he brought up a paper with different symbols on them and a newspaper from that time, "drawing these strange symbols and babbling on about some giant ice man that he thought he discovered." The bell rang and we all packed up our stuff. I didn't listen to the teacher as I went up to Sam.

"I'll be waiting in the car. You better get that A." I left the school and got into the back of Dad's car.

"What'd you get?"

I pulled out my report card. "A+" I said with a smile.

"Good job! Now we wait to see if Sam actually gets it." Dad said as we waited for him.

'Come on, Sam. You can do it.' I prayed.

A couple minutes later, he came running out with the biggest smile on his face. "YES! Yes, yes!" He put his bag in the back, next to me, and got in the passengers seat.

"So?" Dad asked.

"A-. It's an A, though." Sam said as he held up his report card, but due to his excitement, he was shaking it.

"Wait, wait, wait. I can't see." Dad grabbed it and looked. "It's an A."

"So I'm good?" Sam asked.

"You're both good."

"LETS GO!" I yelled and put my arms in the air. "Ceeelebrate good times, come on!" I sang and Sam laughed as we drove off.

We drove into the parking lot for the Porsche cars. "I got a little surprise for you guys." Dad said.

"What kind of supr..." Sam started to say.

"Yeah, a little surprise."

"No. No, no, no, no! Dad! You've got to be kidding!" Sam said excitedly.

"Yeah, I am." Sams spirit dropped. "You're not getting a Porsche." Dad and I laughed.

"You think that's funny?" Sam asked.

"Yes." I responded.

"Yeah, I think it's funny." Dad said.

"What's wrong with you?" Sam asked.

"You think I'd really get you a Porsche for your first car?" Dad asked.

"I don't want to talk to you for the rest of this whole thing."

"Oh, come on. It was a practical joke!"

"It wasn't a funny joke." Sam and Dad argued while I looked ahead at some of the cars. We parked at the old car dealership and got out.

"Here? No, no, no. What is this? You said half a car, not half a piece of crap, Dad." Sam said as I shrugged. I kinda expected this from Dad. He's cheap.

"When I was your age-"

'Oh, dear god. Not listening to this "when I was your age" shit.'

"-you ever see a 40-year-old virgin? That's what this is, and that's a 50-year-old virgin." Sam said comparing two cars.

"Okay." Dad nodded.

"You want us to live that life?" Sam gestured to me and himself.

"Oh, (y/n), get up here, and stop lagging behind. You're so quiet, I forgot you were here." Dad said as he grabbed my arm and put me next to him.

"Wow, thanks, Dad." I said.

"Hello, gentlemen and lady!" A black guy said as he came out of the store. Pretty sure he was the owner.

(MY AUTOCORRECT CORRECTED OWNER TO WEINER IM DYING)

He shook Dad's hand. "Bobby Bolivia, like the country, except without the runs. How can I help you?" He laughed.

"Well, my son and daughter here, looking to buy their first car." Dad said as he put both his hands on Sam and I's shoulders.

"You come to see me?" Bobby asked.

"Had to." Sam and I said in a flat tone.

"That practically makes us family. Uncle Bobby B., baby. Uncle Bobby B." He said as he held out his hand.

"Sam." Sam said as he shook his hand.

"(Y/n)." I said as I shook it after.

"Sam, (Y/n), let me talk to you." He put his arms around our shoulders and I immediately stiffened. "Your first enchilada of freedom awaits underneath one of those hoods. Let me tell you something. A driver don't pick the car. The car'll pick the driver. It's a mystical bond between man and machine."

We nodded. "Listen, I'm a lot of things, but a liar's not one of 'em. Especially not in front of my mammy." He pointed to a lady sitting under an umbrella in her front yard. "That's my mammy. Hey, mammy!"

She gave him the finger.

"Oh, don't be like that. I tell you, she deaf, you know? Well, over here, every piece of car a man or woman might want or need." Bobby said as we walked over to a yellow Camaro with black racing stripes.

"This one's cool. It's got racing stripes." Sam said and I nodded as I put my hand on the hood.

"Yup. It's got racing...What the heck is this?" Bobby talked with his friend as Sam and I got in the car. Sam got in the drivers while I got in the passengers.

He was feeling the wheel when he said "Feels good."

I put my seatbelt on before I stretched in my seat. "Yeah it does." I relaxed, closing my eyes and getting the feel for the car.

"Don't fall asleep."

"Har har." I sarcastically laughed as I opened my eyes and glared at him.

"How much?" Dad asked.

"Well, considering the semi-classic nature of the vehicle, with the slick wheels and the custom paint job-"

"Yeah, but the paints faded." Sam said and Bobby leaned down to Sam.

"Yeah, but it's custom."

"Custom faded?" I asked as I leaned forward to look at him.

"Well, this is your first car. I wouldn't expect you two to understand." I rose my eyebrow.

"Five grand." Bobby said.

"What?!" Sam and I looked at each other.

"No, I'm not paying over four. Sorry." Dad said.

"Kids, come on, get out. Get out the car." Bobby said.

"No, please! Dad!" I whined as I gripped the seatbelt.

"But you said the cars pick their drivers!" Sam said.

"Well, sometimes they pick a driver with a cheap-ass father. Out the car." Bobby pointed outwards.

Bobby walked around and got in an old yellow Beetle. Me, being the stubborn girl I am, crossed my arms and ignored Bobby.

The seatbelt tightened around me as Sam got out. He shut his door and my door flung open and hit the Beetle over a foot and into some other stuff.

"(Y/n)-" Sam started to say.

"I didn't do anything." I said as I put my hands up.

Dad asked Bobby if he was alright. Bobby said he was fine and then yelled for his coworkers to come bang the dent out.

"Greater than man." The radio went off.

"Huh?" I looked at it. A loud ringing went out so I covered my ears. The windows of all the cars around us started exploding, so I screamed and ducked further down. When it was all over, I hesitantly looked up to see Bobby looking around in shock. He turned to dad.

"$4,000." His voice cracked as he held up four fingers.

Sam looked through the window and we both smiled really big at each other.

Time skip
I was in my room, drawing in my notebook, when Sam came in.

"Hey, uh, do you wanna go to the party at the lake with me?"

I squinted at him.

He sighed. "Okay, and Miles."

I sighed.

"Please?"

"Fine." I said. He closed my door and left as I got on some tennis shoes.

We went outside and I walked on the path and Sam walked on the grass. I didn't want to hear Dad's yapping, so I went and got in the back seat of the car. I leaned my head against the seat and sighed.

"I do not want Miles to come with." I mumbled and the seatbelt slightly tightened around me. I patted it as Sam got in the drivers seat.

"I want you home at 11:00!" Mom yelled

"Yeah, all right." Sam said.

"And, please, for the love of god, drive safely!"

"I'll make sure he does!" I yelled.

After picking up Miles and him flirting with me, which I tried to ignore, we got close to the lake.

"Dude, are you sure were invited to this party?" Miles asked.

"Of course, Miles. It's a lake. Public property." Sam said.

We pulled up and parked and Sam suddenly started smacking Miles' arm.

"Oh, my god, dude, Mikaela's here. Just don't do anything weird, all right?" Sam asked as they got out. "(Y/n), you coming?"

"Nah, I'm gonna stay with Bee."

"Bee? Who's Bee?" Sam asked.

I pointed to the little bumblebee picture that was hanging from the mirror. "Bee. That's what I'm calling him."

"Oh, so it's a "he" now?"

"Oh, shut up and go talk to your girlfriend."

"She's not my girlfriend." Sam said as they started to walk away.

"You wish she was!" I yelled from out the window before I sat back down.

I put my hands on the console and stretched. My wrists dug into it as they slid to the front of it towards the radio. I felt the car almost shiver, so I stopped and looked up.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Perfect!" The radio cut in at a high pitch.

I tilted my head in confusion before I looked up. Miles was in a tree and Sam was talking to Trent.

I groaned as I rolled my eyes and put my head on the console. "What is wrong with them?"

"They're- Stupid." The radio said and I nodded. I heard them talking so I looked up to see them coming back. Miles came and got in through the window like an idiot, so I sat back in my seat. Sam came and leaned up against the car. The radio glitched before it started playing music.

"Who's gonna drive you home tonight?~"

"Hey, man, what's wrong with your radio?" Miles asked.

"Nothing's wrong with it." I said as I crossed my arms.

"I'm gonna drive her home tonight." Sam said.

"What? She's an evil jock concubine, man. Let her hitchhike." Miles said and I rolled my eyes.

"She lives 10 miles from here, okay? It's my only chance. You gotta be understanding here, all right?" Sam asked.

"All right. We'll put her in the back with (Y/n). I'll be quiet." Miles said.

"Did you just say "Put her in the back"?" Sam and I asked.

"I called shotgun!" Miles defended.

"Miles, I'm not putting her in the back. You gotta get out of my car." Sam said as he got in.

"That's a party foul!"

"What rules?"

"Bros before hos!"

"Miles, I'm begging you to get out of my car, okay?"

"You can't do this to me!"

"MILES. Get. Out." I snarled as I leaned forwards.

He looked at me, looked at Sam, rolled his eyes and got out.

"You're terrifying." Sam said as he drove off.

"I can be when I want to." I smirked as I leaned back and crossed my arms.

Sam pulled up next to the girl. "Mikaela! It's Sam! Witwicky. So, listen, I was wondering if I could ride you home."

I snorted.

"I mean, uh, give you a ride home in my car, to your house." She stopped so Sam opened the door for her and she got in.

"Hey, (Y/n)." She said as she glanced back at me.

"'Sup. Did you get that engine fixed yet?" I asked.

"Ya, I did, actually. I sold it too."

"Nice!" I leaned forward and she slapped my hand for a low-five. I sat back in my seat with a smile.

Time skip
"I can't believe that I'm here right now." Mikaela said.

"You can duck down, if you want. I mean, it won't hurt my feelings." Sam said.

"Oh, no, no, no. I didn't mean here with you guys. I just mean here, like, in this situation." Mikaela corrected.

"Oh."

"The same situation that I'm always in. 'Cause, I don't know, I guess I just have a weakness for hot guys, for right abs and really big arms."

I rolled my eyes with a smile and put in my earphones to listen to some music. The first song that came up was Affection by Between Friends. I leaned my head against the seat and relaxed.

After a couple of minutes, I felt the car jerk and start to stall. I opened my eyes and looked around. I took out my earphone just to heat Sexual Healing playing on the radio. I snorted and covered my mouth with my hand as I put my earphone back in. I saw Sam panicking while talking to Mikaela as she put her hair up. She got out of the car and lifted up the hood. Sam pounded on the steering wheel before he started kicking the floor. I went up and smacked him.

"Ow!"

"Don't smack the car. Get out there with her." Sam got out and started talking to her.

I patted the console. "Sorry about him, Bee. He's very impatient."

The radio beeped.

After a little while, Sam opened the door and tried to start the car but it wouldn't go. Mikaela came over and grabbed her stuff before she started walking again. Sam got in, shut both doors and tried again. Baby Come Back suddenly, and loudly, started playing, scaring both me and Sam. Sam pulled back around and drove Mikaela back to her house.

After we dropped her off, I got into the passengers seat and leaned against the window.

"You can fall asleep. I'll wake you up when we get home." Sam said and I hummed. I felt the seatbelt tighten like a hug and I smiled before dozing off. Sam soon woke me up and we got out and went in the house to our rooms. I changed into a tank top and some non-Jean shorts and climbed in bed. I was zonked almost immediately.

I woke up to the sound of an engine, so I jumped out of bed and looked outside to see the Bee was started.

"No! No, no, no, no, no!" I heard Sam yell. Wait, SAM?!

He suddenly burst into my room. "OUR CAR'S BEING STOLEN!" Before he left.

I grabbed a jacket and my shoes and ran outside with Sam. Sam yelled for dad to call the cops as we grabbed our bikes and chased after our car. Sam got on his phone.

"Hello? 911 emergency! My car has been stolen! I'm in pursuit. Right? I need all units, the whole squadron. Bring everyone! No, don't ask me questions, all right? My father's the head of the neighborhood watch!" Sam hung up as we chased Bee to an abandoned part of town. He crashed through the fence just before the train went by. Sam and I dropped our bikes, climbed through one of the empty carts, and ran after Bee. We ran into an old junkyard and ducked down behind an old truck as we saw our car transform into this giant being.

Bee shined something from his headlights and pointed it up to the clouds, kinda like Batman. His lights almost caught us but we ducked in time. Sam got out his phone.

"Hello. My name is Sam Witwicky. Whoever finds this, my car is alive, okay?" He pointed his camera towards Bee. "You saw that? Since these are my last words on Earth, I just wanna say, Mom, Dad, I love you, and if you find Busty Beauties under my bed, it wasn't mine. I'm holding it for Miles. Okay, wait that's not true. It's mine and Uncle Charles have it to me. I'm sorry. Mojo, I love you." He closed his phone.

"Thanks for not involving me in it."

Sam jumped. "Honestly, in the moment, you were so quiet and I was panicking and I kinda forgot you were here."

"Wow, thanks." I rolled my eyes.

"I'm sorry. I love you too."

We got up and tried sneaking away, but two dogs suddenly started chasing after us. As we were running away, I heard their chains snap. We ran faster and went into this old building and got on top of some big barrels. The dogs tried to bite us but we kicked them away. Bee suddenly broke in, scaring them away, and started circling us.

"Please don't kill us! I'm sorry! Take the keys! I don't want them! Car's yours!" Sam said as he threw the keys at the car. He grabbed my hand and we jumped off the barrels and started running again. We stopped as we heard sirens. Out of panic, I backed away and hid as Sam talked with the police men.

"Let me see your hands!"

"No, no, no! It's not me! The guys inside!" Sam put his hands up.

"Quiet! Walk towards the car."

Sam did.

"Put your head on the hood."

Sam leaned over and banged his head on the hood.

As the police were dealing with Sam, I snuck away, and ran towards my bike. I quickly rode home, snuck inside, went to the bathroom, and quickly cleaned myself up. I snuck into my room and laid down for a couple of minutes before I heard a knock on my door.

I pretended to be sleepy as I said "yeah?"

I slowly looked up to see Dad. "Come on. We gotta go get your brother."

"Where is he?" I yawned.

"At the police station. Lets go."

Time skip
"Look, I can't be any clearer than how crystal clear I am being. It just stood up." Sam said as I yawned.

"It just stood up. Wow. That's really neat. Okay, chiefie. Time to fill her up. And no drippy-drippy." The officer said as he gave Sam a tissue and a medical bottle. "What are you rolling? Whippets? Goofballs? A little wowie sauce with the boys?"

"What?" I mumbled.

"No, I'm not on any drugs." Sam said.

"What's these?" The officer said as another tossed him a bottle of pills. "Found it in your pocket. "Mojo". Is that what the kids are doing now? Little bit of Mojo?"

"Those are our dog's pain pills." I yawned.

"Quiet, missy. I'm not talking to you." The officer rubbed his eye and Sam looked at something. He noticed and pulled back his jacket to reveal a gun. "What was that?"

"Hm?" Sam hummed.

"You eyeballing my piece, 50 Cent?" He got up and got uncomfortably closer to Sam. "You wanna go? Make something happen. Do it. 'Cause I promise you I will bust you up."

It was quiet for a moment.

"Are you on drugs?" Sam asked.

Next morning
We were all home doing our own thing. I was in the kitchen eating some cereal as breakfast when Sam walked in.

"Morning."

I nodded back with my mouth full.

Mojo leaned out the window and started barking.

"Stop with the barking, Mojo. It's too early. Please?" Sam asked.

An engine suddenly revved and Sam and I looked at each other with our faces going pale. Sam picked up Mojo and called Miles while we hid.

"Miles? Miles, listen to me. Listen. My car, it stole itself, okay?... Satan's Camaro is in my yard. It's stalking me and (Y/n)." Sam said as his voice cracked. He realized Miles wasn't going to help, so he hung up. He put Mojo down and we ran outside to get our bikes, except Sam got Moms. We peddled as fast as we could to get away from Bee all throughout town.

Sam wasn't watching where he was going and hit a piece of concrete that was sticking up because of the tree that grew under it. He flipped over and landed on his back. He groaned.

"That was really awesome." Mikaela said as I pulled up behind Sam and helped him up.

"It felt awesome."

"Are you okay?"

"No I'm not okay, all right? I'm losing my mind a little bit." Sam got back on Mom's bike.

"Our car is chasing us, so we gotta go. Bye!" I said quickly and Sam and I were of again. We rode away from the car and into a car dump. We tried to hide but then we heard police sirens. We went over to the car and put down our bikes.

"Thank god you're here! We've had the worst day ever! We've been chased by our car all around town and now we're here! So get out of the car!" Sam knocked on the hood and the car revved the engine and went forwards, causing us to fall. The car kept coming closer while the engine kept revving, scaring the souls out of our bodies. It stopped as the headlights came out with spikes on them.

"Okay, what do you want from me?!" Sam yelled and the headlights went in and the car backed up. It suddenly jerked and then started transforming into this huge robot creature.

Sam and I both screamed as we got up and ran away from the monster that was chasing us. It hit me away as it smacked Sam into the windshield of a car. It pounded its fist on the ground while getting close to Sam.

"Are you username LadiesMan217?!" It roared.

"I don't know what you're talking about!" Sam yelled.

"ARE YOU USERNAME LADIESMAN217?!"

"Yeah?" Sam said weakly.

"Where is eBay item 21153? Where are the glasses?!" It popped the front wheels of the car and Sam got up and ran away.

"(Y/n), get out of here!" He yelled.

After a little chase, Sam and I met up and ran out of the building. We saw Mikaela coming this way on her scooter, so we yelled at her to get back, but she just kept coming.

"Why is she so stupid? Can't she see that we're panicking?" I asked.

Sam tackled her off of her scooter and told her that we have to run. Bee suddenly came up, did a donut, and knocked the creature over. He pulled up to us and opened his doors. I immediately went around to the drivers seat and got in.

"GET IN!" I yelled at the two. Sam folded up the console and sat in the middle and Mikaela got in the passengers. She shut her door and Bee was off.

The cop was soon on our tail and we were all yelling for Bee to go faster. Sam and Mikaela soon started panicking, saying that we were gonna die.

"We're not gonna die! Trust in Bee! He's a kick-ass driver!" I yelled over them.

We all screamed as Bee crashed through a colored window into a building. He drove through other stuff trying to lose the cop car. We did a donut and we lost the cop car. We sped away and Bee pulled into a small space. He turned off and locked the doors. Sam immediately tried to unlock the door, but it didn't work.

"We're locked in."

"Yeah, because he's trying to hide us. Now shut up!" I whispered as I smacked him.

The cop car slowly passed in front of us and I pulled Sam and Mikaela down to try and hide. The cop stopped, and Bee suddenly turned on again and sped away. We drove to a power bank and Bee did another donut, but he opened the passenger door, sending us all flying out. Bee suddenly transformed into a robot like the other one and looked super badass. I looked up at him, smiling, until Sam pulled me and Mikaela away. A smaller robot jumped out of the chest from the cop car and started chasing us, so we ran away from it. It tackled Sam, so I kicked it away and Sam and I ran into a chain link fence while Mikaela left. It ran after me and tackled me to the ground. I screamed as I tried to get it off, but Sam came over and kicked it away like I did for him. As it was flying away, it managed to cut open my left thigh a bit. The cut was long, but not deep. Mikaela came out of nowhere and cut off its head and Sam kicked it away.

I groaned in pain and Mikaela came over to me. She took my jacket, wiped up the blood, and then tied it around my thigh to put pressure on it. She helped me up and we followed Sam back to Bee. We walked up a hill to see Bee walking towards us proudly.

"What is it?" Mikaela asked.

"It's a robot. But like a super-advanced robot. It's probably Japanese." I shook my head, and let go of Mikaela.

I limped up to Bee.

"(Y/n), what are you doing?" Mikaela asked.

"If he wanted to hurt us, he would have done so by now." I said as Bee watched me closely.

"Really? Well, do you speak robot? Because they just had, like, a giant robot death match." She whispered.

"I think it wants something from me." Sam said as he walked up next to me.

"What?" Mikaela asked.

"The other one was talking about his eBay page." I answered.

"You two are the strangest people I've ever met." Mikaela said.

"Can you talk?" Sam asked.

"XM Sayellite Radio- Digital cable brings you- Columbia Broadcasting System."

"So you talk through the radio?" I asked.

Bee clapped while he played a crowd cheering then "Thank you, you're beautiful. You're wonderful, you're wonderful."

I blushed as I looked away with a smile then back again.

"So, what was that last night? What was that?" Sam asked.

Bee pointed to the sky. "Message from Starfleet, Captain- Throughout the inanimate vastness of space- Angels will rain down like visitors from heaven! Hallelujah!"

"Visitors from heaven? What... What are you, like, an alien or something?" Mikaela asked as she came up next to us.

Bee gave her a thumbs up before he transformed back into the Camaro.

"Any more questions you want to ask?" He asked as he opened the passenger door.

"How did you become so badass?" I asked with a smile.

"All natural- Sweetheart."

"He wants us to get in the car." Sam said.

"And go where?" Mikaela asked.

"Fifty years from now, when you're looking back at your life, don't you want to be able to say you had the guts to get in the car?" Sam asked.

"All right, but I'm not getting in the drivers seat." Mikaela said.

"Wuss." I said as I limped over. He opened the door for me and I got in. He closed the door and wrapped the seatbelt around me, and I smiled. The other two got in and we pulled around and got Mikaelas bag that she dropped.

"This car's a pretty good driver." She said.

"Of course he is." I smirked.

"Maybe you should sit in my lap." Sam said hesitantly.

"Why?" Mikaela asked.

"Well, 'Cause you don't have a seatbelt. Y'know, safety first." Sam said.

Mikaela sighed before agreeing and sitting in his lap with the seatbelt strapped over them. I glanced at them and smirked before looking back at the road. My arm was resting on the doors arm rest while my chin was resting in my palm; my other arm was in my lap.

"That was a pretty smooth move." She said and Sam chuckled.

"Thank you."

"You know what I don't understand? Why, if he's supposed to be, like, this super-advanced robot, does he transform back into this piece-of-crap Camaro?" Mikaela whispered.

"MIKAELA!" I yelled as I looked at her, pissed. Bee screeched to a stop and opened the passenger door. I groaned as I undid the seatbelt. It suddenly clicked back into place and tightened around me.

"You- Stay!" Bee said as the other two got out.

He slammed the door shut and turned around and drove off.

"I knew I didn't like her. Snobby bitch. I don't know why Sam goes after her just because she looks pretty." I growled.

"You're beautiful-Too, you know." Bee said and I smiled.

"Thank you-AH!" I yelped as Bee went on his passenger side wheels. We passed by a cooler Camaro and Bee went back on all four wheels. He suddenly started changing. His seats got bigger and more comfortable, the inside became more advanced, the back seat got more room, we rose above the ground a little more, the roof rose a bit, and the whole car got a little more bulky.

"Woah-ho-ho! Look at you, McSexy!" I smiled as the engine roared twice. He turned around and we pulled up next to Sam and Mikaela. Bee opened the door.

Mikaela got in and sat in back while Sam got in the passengers seat. He closed the door and Bee drove off. We broke through a fence gate and drove a little further into the huge yard with the huge building. I didn't bother looking at the logo on the building as we all got out. I got on the roof of Bee while the two lovebirds when in front and held hands as we watched 4 small meteorite looking things crash down near us.

Bee revved his engine, signaling it was time to go. We all got back in and he drove into the outskirts of town into an alley way. We got out as a huge Semi truck came towards us from the front and three other cars from the back. As the Semi got closer, I saw that it was mainly blue with red fire coming from the front. All of the cars transformed into their robot version, with the semi being the biggest.

'That's what she said-'

'BRAIN. Not now. Although that's kinda funny.'

The semi got on one knee and leaned down to face us three.

"Are you Samual James Witwicky and (Y/n) (M/n) Witwicky, descendants of Archibald Witwicky?" He asked in a deep voice.

'Daddy-?'

'BRAIN PLEASE. THIS IS SERIOUS.'

'But Daddy?'

'NO.'

'DILF.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)'

'STOP.'

"They know your names." Mikaela whispered, knocking me out of my self argument.

"Yeah." Sam said for us.

"My name is Optimus Prime. We are autonomous robotic organisms from the planet Cybertron." Optimus said while looking between us three.

"But you can call us Autobots for short." The yellow ambulance said.

"Autobots." Sam and I whispered.

"What's cracking, little bitches?" A grey car, about Bee's height, said.

"My first lieutenant. Designation (or name): Jazz." Optimus said as Jazz squatted and rested his chin on the back of his hand.

"This looks like a cool place to kick it." Jazz said as he spun around before sitting on an old car.

"How did he learn to talk like that?" Sam asked.

"We've learned Earth's languages through the World Wide Web. My weapons specialist: Ironhide." Optimus pointed to the animal-ish looking one. His arms transformed into canons and he leaned towards us.

"You feeling lucky, punks?" He asked as he pointed the canons at us. I took a shaky step back.

Optimus saw this. "Easy, Ironhide."

"I'm just kidding. I just wanted to show 'em my canons." Ironhide said as he made his canons back into his arms.

"Our medical officer: Ratchet." Optimus pointed to the yellow ambulance, who was sniffing something in the air.

"The boys pheromones suggest he wants to mate with the female." Sam and Mikaela became awkward but I just laughed as he sniffed again.

"The laughing girl is also injured."

"I am?" The forgotten pain came back, shooting through my thigh, making me hiss. "Yup. That's right. Thank you for making me remember." I massaged the wound gently.

"Apologies."

"You already know your guardian: Bumblebee." Optimus said.

"I told you his name was Bee." I said and Sam elbowed me as Bee was punching the air.

"Check on the rep. Yep! Second to none." He played as he punched the air before stopping with his hands on his hips.

"So you're our guardian?" Sam asked and Bee nodded, making a little whir sound.

"His vocal processor was damaged in battle. I'm still working on him." Ratchet said as he pointed a laser at Bee's throat, making him cough.

"Why are you here?" Mikaela asked.

"Mikaela!" I whispered.

"It is all right. We are here looking for the All Spark, and we must find it before Megatron." Optimus said.

"Mega-what?" Sam asked.

"Megatron." I repeated.

Optimus put two fingers up to his helm and projected something from his eyes. The ground started breaking and I yelped, taking a step back.

"Our planet was once a powerful empire." Optimus said as mechanical buildings and other structures formed around us, along with other Autobots. "Peaceful, injust, until we were betrayed by Megatron: leader of the Decepticons. All who defied them were destroyed. Our war finally consumed the planet, and the Allspark was lost to the stars. Megatron followed it to Earth where Captain Witwicky found him. It was an accident that intertwined our fates. Megatron crash-landed before he could retrieve the cube. Archibald accidentally activated his navigation system, and the coordinates to the cube's location on Earth were imprinted on his glasses."

"How did you know about the glasses?" Sam asked.

"EBay." Optimus answered.

I giggled and he looked at me. "I'm sorry. Just hearing you say eBay so seriously caught me off guard." I took a deep breath to calm myself. He rose his eyebrow plate at me before looking to Ratchet.

"If the Decepticons find the Allspark, they will use its power to transform Earths machines and build a new army." Ratchet said.

"And the human race will be extinguished. Sam and (Y/n) Witwicky, you both hold the key to Earths survival." Optimus said as everyone looked at us two.

"Please tell me you have those glasses." Mikaela said.

Time skip
Everyone pulled into the back alley and parked. Sam and I got out of Bumblebee and started going to the house. Sam told Mikaela to watch the guys while we searched for the glasses. We were running to the door when Dad came to the screen.

"Thanks for staying on the path." He said. He started to open the door but Sam went and shut it on him.

"Oh, the path. I'm sorry, I forgot about the path. I'm gonna sweep the whole thing right now, how about that?" Sam asked.

"You know, I-I buy half your car, bail you, Sam, out of jail, and just decided to do all your chores."

"The chores." Sam whispered.

"Yeah, life is great, huh?" Dad asked.

"Yes, life is so great." Sam said. We heard rumbling, so we glanced back to see Optimus transforming in the alley and standing up.

Sam kept distracting Dad while I went into the yard.

Optimus stepped over the fence and was coming towards the house when I waved my arms. He looked at me and I held them out in a questioning manner.

"What are you doing?!" I whispered.

Bee peaked around the corner of the house and whispered for Sam and I to be quiet.

"What are you guys doing?" I mouthed to Bee.

He looked to Optimus and waved him away. He shrugged his shoulders in defeat when Optimus came closer. Dad finally went away and Sam came in the yard with me.

"What are you doing? No, watch the path! Watch the path!" Sam panicked as Optimus stepped on the path, cracking it.

"No, no, no! Stop!" I said as Optimus stepped on the fountain, crushing it to rubble with ease.

"Oops. Sorry. My bad." Optimus said as he took his foot off of the rubble.

"You couldn't wait- You couldn't wait for five minutes! I told you to just stay! Just stay! Gah!" Sam sighed as he went to talk to Mikaela. We heard barking and saw Mojo peeing on Ironhide.

"Mojo! Off the robot!" I yelled as I went over and picked him up.

"Ugh, wet." Ironhide cringed as he changed his arm into a canon.

"No, no, no! This is Mojo! He's our pet. That's all. Put the guns away. Put the guns away! Put 'em away, please!" Sam panicked as he took Mojo from me.

"You have a rodent infestation. Shall I terminate?" Ironhide asked.

"No, he's not a rodent. He's a chihuahua. This is- This is my chihuahua. We love chihuahuas!"

"He's leaked lubricants all over my foot." Ironhide said.

"Ew!" I cringed.

"He peed on you? Bad Mojo. Bad Mojo!" Sam said.

"Bad Mojo." Ironhide repeated.

"I'm so sorry. He's got a male dominance thing, that's all it is." Sam explained as Ironhide put his guns away.

"Ugh. My foot's gonna rust." Ironhide sighed.

"I'll fix it if it does." I said as he walked away.

Sam told Optimus to shut up and hide while we ran in the house, upstairs.

"You look in your room, I'll look in mine." I said.

"Why would they be in your room?" Sam asked.

"I don't know. Better to check just in case." I went in my room and immediately started looking around. I searched everywhere and concluded that they weren't in here. My jacket rubbed against my thigh and I forgot about my wound. I went to the bathroom, threw my jacket in the trash, fixed up my leg with some bandages and gauze, then went to Sams room.

"Sam, he's back." Mikaela said.

"Sam, they weren't in my room." I said as I came in.

"Okay, you go talk to Optimus. I can't." He said as he frantically went through his stuff.

I went over to the window and looked down. Optimus had his foot in Moms flower bushes.

"Oh, Moms flowers!"

"Oops."

"Okay, you have to listen to me. If my parents come out here and see you, they're gonna freak out, okay?" I said as I put my hands together.

"We must have the glasses." He pressured.

"I know that, but we can't look for them when you keep coming back every five seconds asking if we have them. I looked in my room and they weren't there and it doesn't look like they're in here."

"Keep searching." He sighed as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Look, we need you to be quiet for five minutes. Ten minutes. Please, I'm begging you. You're making a racket and we can't concentrate on finding the glasses when we're constantly worried about you making too much noise."

"Calm down, calm down." He waved his hand towards me.

"You gotta do something, okay? You gotta do something about them." I gestured towards the other bots.

"Autobots, fall back." He commanded.

"Please, just for five minutes." I said as I leaned back inside.

"What's the matter with you? Can't you be quiet? She wants us to be quiet!" I heard Optimus seethe at the others, which made me crack a small smile.

I suddenly heard electricity crackling, then two siren beeps, and then a loud bang along with the house shaking.

I went up to the window. "What the hell was that?!" I whispered when the lights suddenly went off.

"Ratchet, point the light." Optimus said and there was a bright light illuminating the room.

"Come on, hurry." Ironhide whispered to us.

"Sam, you in there?" Dad suddenly said as he knocked on Sam's door.

"Turn off the light and hide!" I whispered to the bots.

"How come the door's locked? You know the rules! No doors locked in my house!" Dad said as he knocked again.

Ratchet turned the light off, so I got on my phone and used that flashlight instead. Sam went to deal with Mom and Dad as I set Mikaela on the edge of the bed.

"We have to pretend we were playing a game." I whispered and she nodded.

Charades came into mind, so I pretended to make a skyscraper.

"What's up?... What's with the bat?" I heard Sam ask.

"Who were you talking to?" Dad asked.

"(Y/n) and a friend."

"Why are you so sweaty and filthy?" Mom asked.

"'Cause we're playing Charades!" I yelled from the bed.

"Well, we heard voices and noises, and we thought-" Mom started to say.

"It doesn't matter what we thought. What was that light?" Dad asked as I heard him come in the room.

"What light? You've got two lights, Dad." Sam walked after him.

"It was the one from my phone." I said.

Mom and Sam came over while Dad went into the bathroom, so I made a horizontal rectangle for Mikaela to start guessing.

"A box?"

"No." I made a long triangle on top.

"A house?"

"Nope." I extended my arms out really big.

"A rocket?"

"Further away. Go back." I made the shapes again.

"A building?"

"Close."

"A skyscraper?" Mom asked and I pointed to her with a smile.

"Yup!"

The house suddenly shook again and we all ducked.

"Earthquake! Get in the doorway!" Dad yelled.

"Okay!" Mom yelled back.

"Aftershock! Aftershock! Oh, I hate these."

"Oh, hey! The lights are back on." Mom said as they came back on. I went over to my phone that was sitting upside down on the dresser and turned the flashlight off.

"Can't you take this seriously?" Dad asked Mom.

"Oh, your floor is filthy, Sam!" Mom said as she stepped around and over things.

"Oh, no! Look at the yard. The yard is destroyed. Judy! We gotta call the city. We've got a full blown transformer. A power post sparking all over the place. Oh, the yard's a waste. Trashed. Gone." Dad came back in the room. "All of it. The whole yard."

"You're kidding?" Mom asked.

"Hey, Mom, do you know where my backpack is? My backpack?" Sam asked.

"Oh, it's in the kitchen." She answered.

"Thank you!" I said as Sam, Mikaela, and I all ran downstairs. Sam got there first and he opened his bag and grabbed the case. He opened it and saw that the glasses were in there, so he shut it, and put it in his pocket.

"I need you to distract Mom and Dad while I sneak out and give these to Optimus, okay?" Sam asked and Mikaela and I nodded.

We all went into the living room when we heard people talking and came across multiple people wearing suits with one of them waving a flashlight in Moms face.

"What is this?" Sam asked.

The guy put his flashlight away and tossed Mom's bat to another guy.

"How you doing, kiddos? Your names Sam and (Y/n)?" He asked.

"Yeah." We both answered.

"Well, I need you to come with us." He said as he started walking towards us.

Dad and Mom stood in front of us three.

"Woah, way out of line." Dad said.

"Sir, I am asking politely. Back off." The guy said as Mojo started barking.

"You're not taking my children." Dad sneered.

"Really? You're gonna try to get rough with us?" The guy asked.

"No, but I'm gonna call the cops because there's something fishy going on around here." Dad answered.

"Yeah. There's something a little fishy about you, McSweaty, Limpy, you're little Taco Bell dog and this whole operation you got going on here." The guy said as Mom picked up Mojo.

"What operation?" Dad asked as Sam and I glanced at each other.

"That is what we are going to find out." The guy said as another bald man came up to him and whispered something to him. Baldy gave the guy a device then stepped back.

"Son? Daughter?"

"Yeah?" We asked.

"Step forward, please." He asked and we did.

"Just stand here?" Sam asked as the guy went over us with the machine.

"14 rads for the boy and 16 rads for the girl. Bingo! Tag 'em and bag 'em!" He said as he stepped back and more men came up and grabbed us all.

Once we got outside, Mom yelled at the men to not hurt Mojo, and Dad yelled at us not to say anything until we got a lawyer. They shoved my parents into one vehicle while they shoved Sam, Mikaela and I into another. We started driving before the guy turned around to face us

"So, LadiesMan217. That's your eBay username, right?" He asked cockily.

I kept my jaw shut.

"Yeah, but, you know, it was a typo and I ran with it." Sam said. I didn't even roll my eyes at that because I don't want to give these agents the satisfaction of getting anything out of me.

"Well, what do you make of this?" The agent asked as he pulled out Sam's phone and played the video that he took when we went after Bee before we knew the bots. "Is that you?"

"Yeah, that sounds like LadiesMan." Mikaela sighed.

"Last night at the station, you told the officer that your car transformed. Enlighten me." The agent said as he put his chin in his palm.

"Well, here's what I said, okay? 'Cause this is is a total misunderstanding that my car had been stolen-"

"Really?"

"-from me, from my home, but it's fine now because it's back! It came back!" Sam said, starting to sweat.

"Well, not by itself." Mikaela said after a short pause.

"Well, no." Sam stuttered

"Because cars don't do that because that would be crazy." Mikaela added and everyone started fake laughing, except for me, who put my head back in the seat.

The agent was laughing before he suddenly stopped, causing everyone else to stop too. "So, what do you kids know about aliens, huh?"

"Like a Martian?" Mikaela asked.

"Like, what, E.T? No." Sam said.

"Those are urban legends." I said in a flat tone, looking at the ceiling.

The agent reached in his pocket and pulled out a badge. "You see this? This is an I-can-do-whatever-I-want-and-get-away-with-it badge." He said.

"Right." Sam said as I took my head off the seat and looked at the agent.

"Im gonna lock you up forever." The agent added.

"Oh, my god. Don't listen to him. He's just pissy 'cause he's got to get back to guarding the mall." Mikaela said with a snarl.

"You, in the training bra. Do not test me. Especially with your daddy's parole coming up." The agent said and Mikaela's face dropped while my and Sam's eyes widened.

"What? Parole?" We both asked as we jerked our heads to look at her.

"It's nothing." She stuttered as she looked at us.

"Oh, grand theft auto, that ain't nothing?" The agent asked.

Mikaela sighed. "You know those cars my dad used to teach me how to fix? Well, they weren't always his."

"You stole cars?!" I yelled.

"Well, we couldn't always afford a baby sitter, so sometimes he had to take me along." She explained.

I rolled my eyes and turned to look ahead and not at her.

"She's got her own juvie record to prove it! She's a criminal. And criminals are hot." Mikaela scrunched her nose at him. "It would have to be a real shame if daddy had to rot in jail for the rest of his natural life."

The device from earlier started going off like crazy when we suddenly hit something and went sliding in a donut before hitting something else and stopped. Everyone started screaming (besides me) as we all tried to see what it was in the commotion. Two robot hands broke through the windows and grabbed the roof and lifted the car up. My panic faded as I knew it was one of the Autobots. The car started creaking and the roof broke sending us falling back to the ground. We looked up as the bright light turned off to reveal Optimus, tossing the crunched roof aside while staring at us.

"You guys are in trouble now." Sam said as I leaned forward to finally speak up.

"Assholes, I'd like to introduce you to a close friend of mine: Optimus Prime." I smirked as I looked up to the tall bot.

His engine sounded like a growl when he started talking. "Taking the children was a bad move."

'Oh, he's definitely pissed.'

The agents took out their guns and pointed them at Optimus.

"Autobots, relieve them of their weapons." Optimus commanded.

We turned around to see the others coming this way, and they finally arrived.

"Freeze." Ironhide commanded.

"Gimme those." Jazz said as he used a magnet-like device to take all down the weapons.

Optimus got on his hands and knees and looked at the two men in the front.

"Hi there." The agent said.

"You don't seem afraid. Are you not surprised to see us?" Optimus asked.

"Look, there are S-Seven protocols, okay? Im not authorized to communicate with you, except to tell you that I can't communicate with you." The agent said.

"Get out of the car." Optimus growled in a deep voice.

"Me? You want me to-?"

"NOW!" Optimus barked, making the agents jump.

"All right, all right. Get out." He said to us.

We all got out and Mikaela, who was already un-cuffed, came over to me and undid mine, and then went to Sam's. I ignored the two as I rubbed my wrists.

"I have a record because I wouldn't turn my dad in. When have you had to sacrifice anything in your perfect, little life?" Mikaela asked.

"A lot of times." I growled at her before we walked over to the agent.

"Woah, big guys. Big guys with big guns." He said.

"What is Sector Seven?" Sam asked. "Answer me!"

"I'm the one who asks the questions around here. NOT YOU, young man!"

"How did you know about the aliens?" Mikaela asked

"Where did you take our parents?" Sam asked.

"I am not at liberty to discuss those things!" The agent said.

"(Y/n)?" Sam asked as he stepped aside.

I went up to the agent and punched him square in the face. He stumbled back a bit while holding his face. Bee whistled before he made beeps that sounded like laughing. The agent leaned back up.

"Maybe now you'll think about answering." I growled as Sam went up to him and grabbed his badge.

"Hey, you touch me, that's a federal offense." He groaned.

"Do-whatever-you-want-and-get-away-with-it-badge, right?" Sam asked as we all turned around and inspected it.

"All of a sudden brave now with your big alien friends." The agent said. I turned around and gave him a death glare before turning back around.

"Your hand okay?" Sam asked.

"It's fine." I said in a flat tone.

We heard something pop, so we turned around just to see Bumblebee starting to pee on the agent.

"Aye, aye! Get that thing to stop, huh?!" He asked.

"Bumblebee, stop lubricating the man." Optimus said as Bee closed his pelvic hatch.

I smiled and shook my head before looking back up to Bee. He looked at me and winked.

Small time skip
After cuffing all of the agents, Mikaela went up to the asshole agent.

"All right, tough guy. Take it off."

"What are you talking about?" He asked.

"Your clothes. All of it. Off." She commanded.

"For what?" The agent asked.

"For threatening my dad." She seethed.

The agent started taking off his clothes. I turned around because I didn't want that imbedded into my brain.

"This is the beginning of the end of your life." The agent said.

"Oh, we're so scared." I rolled my eyes.

I heard Mikaela command him to get behind the pole, and then several clicks. She must have hand-cuffed him to it.

"I will hunt you three down."

"Hunt us down." Sam repeated.

"Without any remorse!" The agent growled.

"No remorse." Sam repeated again.

We looked up to see helicopters and other vans coming our way.

"Optimus, incoming!" Ironhide said as he pounded his fist to the ground, sending out a shockwave that flattened the vans tires.

"Roll out." Optimus commanded, and everyone turned into their alt form before driving away.

"Up you get." He said as he leaned down and held out his hands. I got on one while Sam and Mikaela got on the other. He rose us up to his shoulders and we climbed on and got comfortable.

"Hang on." He turned around and started running. He ran under the bridge and into the street. He stepped over cars and avoided buildings with little difficulty. He juked out the helicopters by going around a building and running back to the bridge. He climbed up and put his hands and feet on the support beams, hiding us, unless you looked up.

"Easy, you three." Optimus whispered.

'It sounded like he purred that.'

'Brain, can you please shut up?'

Optimus tilted his head, and Mikaela slipped. Sam went to grab her, and I grabbed Sam. Unfortunately, my hand that I used to punch the agent was now starting to hurt, and that's the one I was using to hold on to a piece of Optimus' armor to keep us from falling.

Mikaela was panicking and moving around, causing Sam to start to wiggle.

"Stop moving!" I growled as I felt my hands start to get sweaty.

'Oh, no. No, no, no, please. Hang on just a little longer.'

My hand suddenly cramped right as Mikaela slipped from Sam's grasp. We all let go and started pummeling to the ground.

"Hold on!" Optimus said as he let go and tried to reach us with one of his hands. He missed, but right before we hit the ground, Bumblebee came out of nowhere and caught us. He held us above the ground as he slid on his stomach to a stop. He let us go and we all stood up.

I went over to Bee as we all got flashed with lights. The helicopters came closer and suddenly shot and wrapped a cord around Bee's wrist.

"NO! STOP!" I yelled.

Another shot was taken and was wrapped around his other wrist. Two more were shot and were wrapped around his ankles. The helicopters turned, forcing Bee to flip over on his stomach. Bee whined in pain as I went over to him. The helicopters were as far away as possible, forcing Bee to stick out his limbs with no room for free movement.

"STOP!" I screamed as more black vans appeared.

"GET ON THE GROUND, NOW!" Someone shouted at Sam and Mikaela.

Agents with gear came over and grabbed me aggressively. I screamed and fought as they dragged me away from Bee.

"NO! BEE!!" I cried as they started spraying him with something. A gust of it came towards me and it made me shiver. Bee cried out in pain as they got more sprayers aimed at him.

'THEY'RE FREEZING HIM!'

"STOP IT! HE DOESN'T DESERVE THIS!" I sobbed as they dragged me farther away.

Bee looked at me and reached out for me, when he was suddenly tugged the other direction.

Us three kids were dragged over to a van where we met the agent from earlier.

"Happy to see me again?" He asked.

I kicked at him. "YOU BITCH! I'LL KILL YOU FOR THIS!" I screamed as the men shoved us into the back of the van.

Sam hugged me tight as I sobbed into his chest.

"He doesn't deserve this!" I cried.

"I know, I know." He said as he rubbed my back in a comforting manner.

Time skip
After getting transitioned into a plane, I kept my mouth shut and didn't look at anybody as tears kept streaming down my face.

"What did they get you for?" A woman asked over the headset.

"Uh, we bought a car. Turned out to be an alien robot. Who knew?" Sam came though as he patted my shoulder. I didn't move.

"Is she all right?" A guy asked.

"Uh, well, she got close with the alien after we found out and didn't tell anyone. They ended up taking him away kinda roughly and she hasn't forgiven them or stopped crying since then." Sam explained.

"Oh, poor thing." The girl said sympathetically. She leaned over and patted my knee.

I looked up at her, pissed.

"You'll get him back. You seem like the person who won't let anyone stop you." She smiled.

I relaxed a bit before barely smiling at her and looking back at the floor.

Another time skip
We landed the plane and got switched over to another van. We were driving for a while before Sam nudged me.

"Look." I looked up to see we were at the Hoover Dam. We got out and looked over the edge. The girl came next to me and patted my shoulder before we got back in and were taken somewhere else. I wiped away my tears as we got out and walked down a path before we stopped. I looked up and saw the agent from earlier and immediately snarled.

"Hey, kids. I think we got off to a bad start, huh?" He put his hand on Sam's shoulder, and went to put his other one on my shoulder, but I grabbed it and jerked it away from me. He looked shocked for a moment before he shook it off.

"You guys must be hungry. You want a latte? HoHo? Double venti macchiato?"

"Where's our car?" Sam asked.

The other bald agent from earlier came up. "Son, I need you to listen very carefully. People can die here. We need to know everything you know and we need to know it now."

"Okay. But first, I'll take our car and our parents. Maybe you should write that down. Oh, and her juvie record. That's gotta be gone, like, forever." Sam said.

There was silence for a moment before Baldy spoke up. "Come with me. We'll talk about your car." As we walked by, I purposefully ran into the agents shoulder before walking off behind Sam and Mikaela with the agent following.

After going down the dam and walking near the water, the agent spoke up. "All right, so here's the situation. You've all had direct contact with the NBE's."

""NBE's"?" A soldier asked.

"Non-biological extraterrestrials. Try and keep up with the acronyms." We walked into a big door and entered some part of the dam. "What you're about to see is totally classified." We walked into a huge room just to see a robot that was being frozen.

I looked over to Sam with wide eyes. He looked back at me and nodded, confirming what I was thinking.

"Dear god, what is this?" An old man asked as we approached the giant bot.

"We think, when he made his approach over the North Pole, our gravitational field screwed up his telemetry and he crashed in the ice. Probably a few thousand years ago. We shipped him here to this facility in 1934." Baldy said.

"We call him "NBE One"." The agent said.

"Sir, that's not his name. His name is Megatron." I said as I walked closer and he turned to look at me.

"He's the leader of the Decepticons." Sam said as he walked up next to me.

"He's Ben in cryostasis since 1935. Your great-great-grandfather made one of the greatest discoveries in the history of mankind." Baldy nodded at us.

"Fact is, you're looking at the source of the modern age. Microchip, lasers, space flight, cars are reverse engineered by studying him. NBE One. That's what we call it." The agent got up in my face and I snarled at him.

"And you don't think the United States military might need to know that you're keeping a hostile alien robot frozen in the basement?" The old man asked.

"Until these events, we had no credible threat to national security." Baldy said.

"Well, you got one now!" The old man said.

"So why Earth?" A soldier asked.

"It's the Allspark." Sam said.

"Allspark? What is that?" The old man asked.

"They came here looking for some cube-looking thing." Sam said.

"Anyway, Mr. NBE One, aka Megatron," I said as I snarled at the agents before looking back to the bot, "that's what they call him, is pretty much the harbinger of death, and wants to use the cube to transform human technology into more soldiers to take over the universe. That's his plan."

"And you're sure about that?" The agent asked.

"Yup." I stared at him for a moment. "You guys know where it is, don't you?" I asked.

"Follow me." Baldy said. He took us to a small room that overlooked a way bigger room with the cube right in the middle.

"Carbon dating puts the cube here around 10,000 BC. The First Seven didn't find it until 1913. They knew it was alien because of the matching hieroglyphics on the cube as well as NBE One. President Hoover had the dam built around it. Four football fields thick of concrete; a perfect way to hide its energy from being detected by anyone or any alien species on the outside."

"Wait, back up." The female said. "You said the dam hides the cubes energy. What kind, exactly?" She asked.

"Good question." He said as he took us somewhere else. It was a small room with a glowing blue box in the middle, and the door to the room was made out of thick metal. "Please, step inside. They have to lock us in." Guys on both sides of the door put in strong locks.

"Anybody have any mechanical devices? Blackberry? Key alarm? Cell phone?" The agent asked.

The colored guy from earlier pulled out his phone and tossed it to the agent. He walked over to the box and put it in.

"Nokias are real nasty. You've got to respect the Japanese. They know the way of the Samurai."

The girl and I looked at each other in confusion before we put on our goggles and looked into the box.

"We're able to take the cube radiation and funnel it into that box." The agent said as he flipped a switch.

The box lit up with a bright light, even with the goggles on. The phone shook before it jumped up and turned into a small robot. It growled before it started running into the sides of the box, then taking out its tiny gun and shooting the glass.

"Mean little sucker, huh?" The agent asked.

"That thing is freaky!" The girl said.

'Hah! Imagine if she saw Prime up and moving.'

"It's like the itty bitty energizer bunny from hell, huh?" He asked as he flipped a lever. A bright light flashed and the robot was now inactive. We took our goggles off right when the lights started flickering.

"Gentlemen, they know the cube is here." The old man said.

Baldy went to talk on the phone when a soldier went up to him. "Do you have an arms room?"

We ran out into and down the hall to the arms room.

"They're cutting out our generators."

We got to the room and the army men immediately went to getting weapons and vehicles to prepare for the fight. The lights flickered again with a distant boom. I went up to the agent.

"You've gotta take me to my car. You have to take me to him. He's gonna know what to do with the cube." I said quickly.

"Your car? It's confiscated."

"THEN UN-CONFISCATE IT!" I yelled.

"We do not know what'll happen if we let it near this thing."

"I do!"

"Okay, well, maybe you do. But I don't know."

"You just wanna sit here and wait and see what happens?"

"I have lives at stake here, young lady!" He yelled before he got pushed up against a vehicle by the soldier from earlier.

"Take her to her car." He growled. Everyone started pulling out guns and aiming them at each other.

"Woah, woah, woah!" Baldy yelled and everyone became silent.

"Drop your weapon, soldier." The agent said. "There's an alien war going on, and you're gonna shoot me?"

"We didn't ask to be here." The soldier said.

"I'm ordering you under S-Seven executive jurisdiction-"

"S-Seven don't exist." The other soldier said.

"That's right, and we don't take orders from people who don't exist." The soldier said.

"Well, I'm gonna count to five-" The agent started to say.

"I'm gonna count to three-" The soldier interrupted him.

"I'M NOT GONNA COUNT AT ALL!" I yelled as I went up to the two. "If you don't take me to Bumblebee right now, I will take that gun from him and shoot your brains out myself." I snarled.

"Simmons?" The old man said and the agent looked at him.

"Yes, sir?"

"I'd do what she says. Losing's not really an option for these guys."

Simmons looked back and forth. "All right. Okay. You want to lay the fate of the world on the kids' Camaro? That's cool."

Time skip
We opened the huge doors to where Bumblebee was being kept, and as soon as we did, I was met with Bee making noises in agony.

"NO! STOP IT!" Sam and I yelled as Sam went and put the gas shooters down.

Baldy went to the main control and told them to stop, and they did. They unlocked his wrists and ankles, then everyone stood back.

I immediately climbed onto the table and went up to Bee's head. I cupped his face before withdrawing my hands.

"Oh, Bee, you're freezing." I whispered as he shook his head. "They didn't hurt you too badly, right?" I asked as I felt tears start to form.

He moved his head and looked around around before his mask went on his face. He pulled me close and laid on his side. His right arm shifted into his canon and he had it ready to blast as he slowly sat up.

"No, no, no. Don't pay attention to them. Hey, look at me." I said as I gently cupped his face. He pulled away and stood up, with me in his hold as he kept pointing his canon at anyone, fearing they might go back to hurting him.

"Everyone, back up." I said and they all took a couple steps back.

"Hey, hey, hey. Bee, look at me." I said. He glanced at me before looking back to everyone else.

"Bee." I said sternly. He looked to me. I gestured up with my head and his mask came off.

"Put your canon away. They aren't gonna hurt you anymore." He shifted his arm back and wrapped it around me as if to protect me from the people.

"The Decepticons are coming. We need to take you to the Allspark." I said gently.

His little antennae on his head came up and he made a surprised noise.

"Yeah, they had it here the whole time." I rolled my eyes. "Now, come on. Lets go." I said to him and he nodded.

I turned to the crowd. "He's ready! Lets go!"

Bee kept me in his arms the whole way there. He set me down on the platform and Sam and Mikaela came to my sides.

"He likes you, huh?" Sam whispered and I smiled.

Bee went up to the cube and lifted his hands. He touched the corner of the cube, and then held out his hands. The cube flashed blue before it started to shrink in on itself. After a few minutes, it was small enough for Bee to hold in his hands.

"Message from Starfleet, Captain- Lets get to it." Bee spoke through the radio.

"He's right. We stay here, we're screwed with Megatron in the other hanger. Mission City is 22 miles away. We're gonna sneak that cube outta here and we're gonna hide it somewhere in the city. But we cannot make a stand without the air force." The soldier said.

"This place must have some kind of radio link. Shortwave CB." The old man said.

"Yes!" Simmons remembered.

"Sir, you've gotta figure out some way to get word out to them." The soldier said as Bee transformed.

"Sam, (Y/n), get in the car!" The soldier commanded an we did. Sam got in drivers, Mikaela in the passengers, and I got in the back with the cube. Bee drove out of the dam with multiple army cars behind us.

We were driving through the plains when something big came into view coming towards us. As it got closer, it revealed to be Optimus and he honked when he saw us.

"There's Optimus." Sam said.

Jazz, Ratchet, and Ironhide came into view behind him, and they all turned around and followed us back the way they came.

As we got closer to the city, we kept hearing loud crashes behind us. We turned around and Sam and I's faces went pale.

"No, no, no, no, no." Sam said.

"What?" Mikaela asked.

"It's the same cop from earlier." Sam answered.

"Block him, block him, block him!" I shouted.

The other huge vehicle beside it transformed with this huge claw attached to the back. Optimus saw, slowed down and transformed as well. The beast crashed through a bus and charged at Optimus ablaze. It tackled him off the highway and they fell to a lower road.

"Optimus!" I shouted as I looked out the window.

"He'll be fine.- He's an- Extraordinary- Fighter." Be told me. I relaxed back into the seat, but still worried about the huge bot.

We finally pulled into the city with everyone surrounding Bee. We got out, leaving the cube in the back, and looked up to see air force flying in the sky. Someone tossed a harmless, green smoke bomb to mark where we were.

Ironhide transformed. "It's Starscream!" He yelled for everyone to back up and for Bumblebee to go with him. They went over and lifted a delivery truck to protect us. Lennox grabbed me while two other soldiers grabbed Sam and Mikaela and covered us for protection.

Missiles were coming towards us and Lennox screamed "No, no, no! MOVE! FALL BACK!" The explosion knocked us back, hard.

D A R K N E S S

Pain...

Ringing...

Pounding in my head...

'Ow... what happened..?'

"-up....Wake up!.....No, no, no. Come on, kid.

(Y/N)!"

My brain clicked and my eyes slowly opened.

"Yes! Okay, you okay? You all right?" Lennox asked me.

"I've surprisingly been worse." I weakly smiled and Lennox chuckled.

"You have a kid, don't you?" I asked and he looked confused.

"The way you're holding me reminds me of my dad." I said and he smiled.

"I do. A little girl, although she probably doesn't know me." His grip loosened.

"My head kinda hurts. What happened?" I asked as he helped me sit up. Dust and rubble fell out of my hair and off my clothes.

"We got missiles shout at us." He answered.

'We...? We... Bee-'

"BEE!" I suddenly shouted. "Where's Bumblebee?!" I asked frantically. I got up and ignored the light headed feeling and the pain in my body while looking everywhere. Across the street, I saw Sam and Mikaela getting up. A flash of yellow appeared in the dust before Bee fell forwards on his stomach.

"BUMBLEBEE!" I yelled as I ran over towards him. I slid on my knees, not caring about scraping them, and hugged him around his neck. He weakly hugged me back with a painful whine.

"Oh, my god. Bee, your legs!" Sam yelled. I looked and was about to throw up when I saw that Bee's legs were torn to shit. One of his legs had below half his calf missing and the other had his thigh, but the rest missing.

Tears started to form in my eyes as I squated back down. "Bee, you've gotta get up. Please, get up, Bee! Please!" I cried.

His arms shook as he tried to lift himself up, but he collapsed with a loud whine of pain. I went up and cupped his face.

"Please, Bee." I sobbed.

Another missile was shot. We looked up to see a tank running over cars coming towards us. Bee grabbed me and laid over me as if to use his body as a shield.

He leaned up and reached over before he handed me the cube.

"Wha- No! I'm not leaving you!" I said as I tried to give it back.

He gently pushed it back into my hands with a nod and a sad whir.

Mikaela suddenly pulled up with a tow truck and got out. "Help me with this." She said as she loosened the hook. I gave Sam the block and went back over.

"Bee, lay on your back." I told him and he did. We wrapped the hook around him and pulled him up onto the back of the truck.

"(Y/n)! Sam! Where's the cube?" Lennox asked as he and other soldiers ran up to us.

"Right here." Sam said as he held it out.

"Okay. I can't leave my guys back there, so, here. Take this flare. Okay, there's a tall, white building with statues on the top; go to the roof, set the flare-"

"No." Sam shook his head.

"-signal the choppers."

"I can't do this!"

Lennox grabbed his hoodie. "Listen to me: you're a soldier now, alright? I need you to take that cube and get it into military hands while we hold 'em off or a lot of people are gonna die."

"I'll come with you." I said as I walked up to Sam.

"You hear the plan?" Lennox asked and I nodded.

"Okay. You need to get out of here." He told Mikaela.

"No. I'm not leaving until I can get Bumblebee out of here." Mikaela said and looked at me.

I went up to her and hugged her. "Take care of him for me." She nodded and I went up to Bee.

I grabbed his face and put my forehead against his.

"I'm not gonna wait any longer, so I'm just gonna say it." I looked at him and he looked back at me with his bright blue optics.

"I love you, Bee."

He made a few beeps before his speaker moved out of the way to reveal a metal mouth, kinda how Optimus' looked. He pulled me in for a gentle kiss and I felt like fireworks exploded around me.

We broke apart and his speaker came back up while he nodded at me. I nodded back before I grabbed Sam and we started running with Ironhide and Ratchet behind us, protecting us.

Adrenaline pumped through us as we ran as fast as we could to the building, avoiding falling rubble and missiles from the bots.

Starscream flew and transformed in front of us, so we ducked and rolled to hide behind a car. He blasted a lot of the cars out of his way before Ironhide and Ratchet came and fought him. Starscream transformed and flew away and we got up.

"Sam, (Y/n), get to the building!" Ironhide commanded.

We turned and bolted the opposite direction of the bots, Sam clinging the cube to his chest.

We heard a transformation and then "Give me that cube, boy!" Megatron yelled.

As we were running, Sam ran into a pickup, that was fleeing the city, and fell to the ground. The cube's corner hit the ground and sent out a small surge of energy. Any device or electronic near us transformed and started destroying things. I pulled Sam up and we ran.

We finally got to the building and ran inside. We looked around before deciding to run down a long hall. There was bound to be a staircase somewhere.

"You're not gonna get us. You're not gonna get us." Sam repeated as we kept running.

Megatron suddenly burst through one of the humongous windows. "I smell you both! You, girl, reek of that yellow scout one of my soldiers blew the legs off of!"

We got to the end of the hall and took a sharp turn. We climbed up the small staircase that lead to the second floor.

As we were sprinting to the other side to get to the other staircase, Megatron broke through the floor behind us. He reached for us with a loud snarl but we managed to slip away into the stairs.

We looked up to see about five-to-seven stories of stairs that we needed to climb. I shook my head and got ready for how tired I was gonna feel afterwards.

"MAGGOTS!" Megatron yelled from somewhere in the building.

We managed to climb up the stairs and get to the roof. We ran around electrical equipment and ran to the white statues.

I grabbed the flare and harshly dug it into the wall while running. It sparked and started on fire to signal that it was working with its red light.

"HEY! WERE OVER HERE!" Sam and I yelled as I held my arm in the air.

Two helicopters drew near as we got to the edge of the building. One of the pilots reached out to grab the cube, but I yelled "WATCH OUT!" as Starscream fired a missile at them. I grabbed Sam and pulled him to the ground and covered him as the helicopter crashed into the roof of the building next to us.

"(Y/n)! Sam! Hang on!" I heard Optimus yell from somewhere near.

Sam and I ran to the white statues right as Megatron crashed through the roof. We both hid behind the one on the corner of the roof.

"Is it fear or courage that compels you, fleshlings?" Megatron asked.

Sam and I looked at each other before we looked down and whimpered. We were really high up and there was no way we would survive if we fell.

"Give me the All Spark and you may live to be my pets." Megatron "bargained".

"WE'RE NEVER GIVING YOU THIS ALL SPARK!" Sam yelled which surprised me a bit.

"Oh, so unwise." Megatron got out his ball and chain and hit the corner of the roof, making an explosion that knocked us off.

Sam and I screamed our lungs out as we fell through the air. I felt tears come out of my eyes as a sob racked through me.

"I got you!" Optimus said out of nowhere as he caught us. He was hanging horizontally between the two buildings as he used his other arm and legs to hold him in place. He pulled us close to his chest (🥴) and told Sam to hang on to the cube.

He pushed off with his legs, spun around, and slid down the two buildings, jumping back and forth. Megatron suddenly landed on Optimus' back and dragged them both falling to the ground.

Optimus held us close as he landed harshly on his back. He removed his hand and we sat up on his chest.

"(Y/n), Sam." We turned around to look at him.

'Dam, Optimus, you're eyes are pretty.'

His mask moved to reveal his mouth as he spoke to us. "You risked your lives to protect the Cube." He said in his naturally deep voice.

"No sacrifice," Sam started.

"No victory." I finished the famous Witwicky quote.

"If I cannot defeat Megatron, you must push the Cube into my chest. I will sacrifice myself to destroy it." He told us.

"If there's some other way to defeat Megatron without killing you, you bet we're gonna do it." I said and Optimus nodded.

"Get behind me."

We got off of his chest and acted in his orders.

"It's you and me, Megatron." Optimus said as he got up.

"No, it's just me, Prime." Megatron growled as he, too, got up.

Sam and I ran away a bit and hid in a huge crack in the street as to not be seen.

"At the end of this day, one shall stand, one shall fall." Optimus said.

We looked up just to see him getting hit backwards.

"You still fight for the weak! That is why you lose!" Megatron yelled as he threw Prime down the street to a corner of a building.

Sam and I got out of the street and hid under a tipped-over car. Some jets fired at Megatron from above, knocking him over.

I followed Sam as we got out from the car and ran away. Optimus threw out his arm, tripping Megatron as he got up and tried to chase us. He fell to the ground in front of us while Optimus was behind us.

"MINE! ALL SPARK!" Megatron growled as we crawled away from him in our backs.

"Sam! Put the Cube in my chest! NOW!" Optimus commanded as he turned to be on his stomach.

Sam got up and went towards Megatron.

"No, Sam!" Optimus yelled as he reached out and grabbed me. He pulled me close as Sam put the Cube in Megatron's chest. After the cube dissolved in Sam's hands, Optimus grabbed him and pulled him next to me. He shielded us with his body as an energy surge exploded.

Optimus waited a couple of seconds before letting us go and standing up. We looked to see a huge burnt hole in Megatron's chest as he laid on the ground, lifeless.

"You left me no choice, brother." Optimus said before he got on his hands and knees and looked down to us.

"Sam, (Y/n), I owe you two my life. We are in your debt." Optimus bowed his head before standing up.

We heard an engine and looked over to see Mikaela and Bee pull up on the tow truck. Mikaela parked and got out and ran to Sam while I ran over to Bee.

"Bee!" I yelled with a smile as I reached him. I climbed up and hugged him and he hugged me back with a couple beeps.

"Prime, we couldn't save him." We heard Ironhide say.

Bee and I looked to see him handing Optimus Jazz's body that was torn in half at the stomach.

"Aw, Jazz." Optimus said sadly as Bee gave a sad whir. Prime looked to everyone. "We lost a great comrade... but gained new ones. Thank you, all of you. You honor us with your bravery."

"Permission- To speak- Sir?" Bee asked though the radio.

"Permission granted, old friend." Optimus nodded.

"I wish to- Stay with the kids." Bee said as he looked to us, then back at his leader.

"If that is their choice." Optimus looked at us two.

Sam and I looked at each other with smiles then looked to Bee.

"Yes." We both said.

Time skip
Sam and Mikaela were making out (ew) on top of Bee's alt mode, Ratchet and Ironhide were also in their alt modes chillin, and I was on Optimus' shoulder as we looked out to the sunset after he gave his message for the other Autobots that were still looking for refuge.

After a small silence, I turned to the bot.

"Hey, Optimus?" He turned his head to look at my smaller form.

"Yes?"

"If it's not too much, I was wondering if, uh..." I looked away in embarrassment before looking back, "you could teach me about your kind?" I asked with a nervous smile.

For the very first time, Optimus smiled at me.

"Of course."

THE END

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT!! I might post a book with Optimus and the reader instead because honestly, I simp for both him and Bee. Who doesn't, really? Hope you have a good day/night!

Word count: 14467

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.8K 1K 10
A ironhidexreader. Completed. You were nothing more but the adoupted sister of Sam witwicky and the rest of the Witwicky family. Well that's what you...
20.6K 296 8
HEY! WELCOME TO THE THIRD BOOK OF MY LITTLE SISTER! Moonlight's back. She back with a whole new adventure. She's Optimus' and Megatron's little sist...
457K 11K 13
The fate of humanity is at stake between two races of Cybertronians: Autobots and Decepticons. Their war is brought down to Earth and it's up to the...
16.7K 673 42
Optimus Prime X Femme Reader What happens when Megatron's younger sister falls in love with the Autobots leader? What happens then? I do not own the...