Your Pretty Face Is Going To...

By ShanLeighMansonMIW

Intimacy. A word not entirely understood in this oh-so modern world of ours. Romance. Something many people b... More

Chapter 1 - Vision in White...
Chapter 2 - Taken...
Chapter 3 - Winter's Embrace
Chapter 4 - Expected
Chapter 5 - The Veil That Hides You From Me...
Chapter 6 - Trouble Brewing...
Chapter 7 - The History of The Van Helsing's
Chapter 8 - It's Gone Awry
Chapter 9 - It's In The Blood
Chapter 10 - The Greater Good

Prologue

933 18 4
By ShanLeighMansonMIW

Prologue:

"To be romanced...seduced...to be taken...to completely give yourself over to another person... let them control you with a touch... is the most intimate act one can share with another...the only question is... are you willing...to be taken?"

That is what he asked of me that night and, taken aback, I asked myself... 'Am I willing... to let him...have me?'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 123 22
A sweet, socially awkward librarian falls for Mr. Valo, an angel she meets by fortune in the library, will romance blossom? or will her insecurities...
2.8K 114 25
An affair....love is so forbidden but can Maria hope for more upon meeting and falling for Ville's seductive charms...or will it be a spiral towards...
11.5K 338 25
In this tale as old as time, two opposites lives are about to be intertwined. Klara Stocke is a hard-working and ambitious photographer from a Small...
46.5K 827 25
A feel-good Ville Valo romance, with just the right amount of smuttiness. What happens when a 26 year old virgin with a broken mind, meets the ever s...