š“š‡š„ šŽšššŽš’šˆš“šˆšŽš'ļæ½...

By ken1044

š¤šžš§š­š«šžš„š„ ššš§š šššš²šÆšØš§ š”šššÆšž š›šžšžš§ šØš©š©š¬ šŸšØš« ššš¬ š­š”šžš² šœšØš®š„š š«šžš¦šžš¦š›ļæ½... More

š˜æš™„š™Žš˜¾š™‡š˜¼š™„š™ˆš™€š™/š˜¾š™ƒš˜¼š™š˜¼š˜¾š™š™€š™š™Ž
š˜¾š™ƒš˜¼š™‹š™š™€š™ š™Šš™‰š™€
š˜¾š™ƒš˜¼š™‹š™š™€š™ š™š™’š™Š
š˜¾š™ƒš˜¼š™‹š™š™€š™ š™š™ƒš™š™€š™€
š˜¾š™ƒš˜¼š™‹š™š™€š™ š™š™Šš™š™
š˜¾š™ƒš˜¼š™‹š™š™€š™ š™š™„š™‘š™€
š˜¾š™ƒš˜¼š™‹š™š™€š™ š™Žš™„š™“
š˜¾š™ƒš˜¼š™‹š™š™€š™ š™Žš™€š™‘š™€š™‰
š˜¾š™ƒš˜¼š™‹š™š™€š™ š™€š™„š™‚š™ƒš™
š˜¾š™ƒš˜¼š™‹š™š™€š™ š™‰š™„š™‰š™€
š˜¾š™ƒš˜¼š™‹š™š™€š™ š™š™€š™‰
š˜¾š™ƒš˜¼š™‹š™š™€š™ š™€š™‡š™€š™‘š™€š™‰
š˜¾š™ƒš˜¼š™‹š™š™€š™ š™š™’š™€š™‡š™‘š™€
š˜¾š™ƒš˜¼š™‹š™š™€š™ š™š™ƒš™„š™š™š™€š™€š™‰
š˜¾š™ƒš˜¼š™‹š™š™€š™ š™š™Šš™š™š™š™€š™€š™‰
š˜¾š™ƒš˜¼š™‹š™š™€š™ š™š™„š™š™š™€š™€š™‰
š˜¾š™ƒš˜¼š™‹š™š™€š™ š™Žš™„š™“š™š™€š™€š™‰
š˜¾š™ƒš˜¼š™‹š™š™€š™ š™Žš™€š™‘š™€š™‰š™š™€š™€š™‰
š˜¾š™ƒš˜¼š™‹š™š™€š™ š™€š™„š™‚š™ƒš™š™€š™€š™‰
š˜¾š™ƒš˜¼š™‹š™š™€š™ š™‰š™„š™‰š™€š™š™€š™€š™‰
š˜¾š™ƒš˜¼š™‹š™š™€š™ š™š™’š™€š™‰š™š™”
š˜¾š™ƒš˜¼š™‹š™š™€š™ š™š™’š™€š™‰š™š™”-š™Šš™‰š™€
š˜¾š™ƒš˜¼š™‹š™š™€š™ š™š™’š™€š™‰š™š™”-š™š™’š™Š
š˜¾š™ƒš˜¼š™‹š™š™€š™ š™š™’š™€š™‰š™š™”-š™š™ƒš™š™€š™€
š˜¾š™ƒš˜¼š™‹š™š™€š™ š™š™’š™€š™‰š™š™”-š™š™Šš™š™
š˜¾š™ƒš˜¼š™‹š™š™€š™ š™š™’š™€š™‰š™š™”-š™š™„š™‘š™€
š˜¾š™ƒš˜¼š™‹š™š™€š™ š™š™’š™€š™‰š™š™”-š™Žš™„š™“
š˜¾š™ƒš˜¼š™‹š™š™€š™ š™š™’š™€š™‰š™š™”-š™Žš™€š™‘š™€š™‰
š˜¾š™ƒš˜¼š™‹š™š™€š™ š™š™’š™€š™‰š™š™”-š™€š™„š™‚š™ƒš™
š˜¾š™ƒš˜¼š™‹š™š™€š™ š™š™’š™€š™‰š™š™”-š™‰š™„š™‰š™€
š˜¾š™ƒš˜¼š™‹š™š™€š™ š™š™ƒš™„š™š™š™”
š˜¾š™ƒš˜¼š™‹š™š™€š™ š™š™ƒš™„š™š™š™”-š™Šš™‰š™€
š˜¾š™ƒš˜¼š™‹š™š™€š™ š™š™ƒš™„š™š™š™”-š™š™’š™Š
š˜¾š™ƒš˜¼š™‹š™š™€š™ š™š™ƒš™„š™š™š™”-š™š™Šš™š™
š˜¾š™ƒš˜¼š™‹š™š™€š™ š™š™ƒš™„š™š™š™”-š™š™„š™‘š™€
š˜¾š™ƒš˜¼š™‹š™š™€š™ š™š™ƒš™„š™š™š™”-š™Žš™„š™“
š˜¾š™ƒš˜¼š™‹š™š™€š™ š™š™ƒš™„š™š™š™”-š™Žš™€š™‘š™€š™‰
š˜¾š™ƒš˜¼š™‹š™š™€š™ š™š™ƒš™„š™š™š™”-š™€š™„š™‚š™ƒš™
š˜¾š™ƒš˜¼š™‹š™š™€š™ š™š™ƒš™„š™š™š™”-š™‰š™„š™‰š™€
š™€š™‹š™„š™‡š™Šš™‚š™š™€
š˜¼š™‹š™‹š™š™€š˜¾š™„š˜¼š™š™„š™Šš™‰/š™Œš™š™€š™Žš™š™„š™Šš™‰š™Ž
š˜½š™Šš™Šš™† š™Šš™š™ š™‰š™Šš™’

š˜¾š™ƒš˜¼š™‹š™š™€š™ š™š™ƒš™„š™š™š™”-š™š™ƒš™š™€š™€

14.3K 601 281
By ken1044

𝙖𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙜𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖
3:00 𝙥𝙢
𝙖 𝙛𝙚𝙬 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧
𝙤𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙫

——————

"What you think we should do for Von birthday?" Kentrell asked Grandbabii.

"Um, I don't know." Grandbabii tapped away on his iPad.

"I got him a watch on Valentines Day, and forgot to give it to him. Ima give it to him." Kentrell sat on the couch, Kaylani in his arms as she ate. "But, let me talk to you right quick." Kentrel patted the spot on the couch next to him.

"Huh?" Grandbabii hummed, sitting on the couch.

"You know you can tell me and Von anything? No matter the situation."

"Yeah." Grandbabii mumbled looking down at his hands.

"Somebody been hitting you?" Kentrell asked, his back slumped on the couch as Kaylani laid in his chest, his head turned to look at Grandbabii.

Grandbabii stayed quiet, giving Kentrell his answer.

"Who?" Kentrell asked, feeling himself get mad.

Nobody should abuse kids, and it made him even more mad that somebody was abusing Grandbabii more specifically. Kentrell had developed the strongest bond with Grandbabii, and knowing someone was harming his 'lil nigga', made him livid.

"My mama boyfriend." Grandbabii mumbled.

"Who her boyfriend?" Kentrell asked.

"Brandon." Grandbabii mumbled. "Am I going to have to go back there?" Grandbabii's eyes filled with tears.

"No, Ima be sure of that." Kentrell pulled Grandbabii into his side. "Love ya, lil nigga."

"Love you too, Trell." Grandbabii smiled, wrapping his arms around Kentrell's waist.

"What y'all doing down here?" Von asked, rubbing his eyes.

"Don't tell him." Grandbabii whispered. "I don't want him to think ima bitch."

Kentrell nodded, though he knew he was going to have to tell Von eventually.

"We chilling." Kentrell nodded his head.

Von walked to the couch, picking Kaylani up. "Hey, fat mama."

Kaylani put her finger in her mouth as she stared at Von, her mouth slightly open.

"You drooling everywhere." Von sat on the couch, wiping Kaylani mouth with her bib.

Von leaned over, pecking Kentrell's lips repeatedly, Kentrell smiling.

"Eww." Grandbabii cringing.

"Be quiet." Von mugged him.

"I'm finna go to the store, ima be right back." Kentrell stood off the couch.

"I can't go?" Grandbabii asked.

"Stay here with Von, ima be back in a few minutes. Y'all want anything?" Kentrell asked, grabbing his keys.

"Get me some blue Doritos and and some Starbursts, please."

"Ight. Von, you want something?" Kentrell asked.

"Nah." Von shook his head, biting his lip as he stared Kentrell.

Kentrell blushed, walking out the door. Kentrell was on his way to Walmart to buy something to cook for Von's birthday. He didn't have a lot planned, but he hoped Von liked however the day turned out.

//

Kentrell walked around Walmart, looking for the aisle that had seasonings on it. It was barely anybody there, so Kentrell didn't feel like need to wear a hoodie. He finally found it, smacking his lips as he realized he had walked past in numerous times.

Kentrell was looking for black pepper, when he heard somebody call his name.

"Yb!" Misharron shouted.

Here this bitch go, Kentrell rolled his eyes.

"What?" Kentrell asked, finding the pepper and throwing it in his basket.

"I see you had yo lil demon seed." Misharron smiled as she stared at Kentrell's stomach.

"I see you had yours too." Kentrell smiled sarcastically.

"Yeah." Misharron's smile faltered before she fixed it. "So, how you and Von doing?"

"We doing ight." Kentrell shrugged.

"Well, tell him he need to come see his son soon." Misharron smiled, running her hand through her hair.

"He don't have a son." Kentrell shook his head.

"Yes he does." Misharron mugged.

"No he don't." Kentrell laughed. "That baby you had ain't his."

"You bitter as hell. My son is his child." Misharron stalked closer to Kentrell.

"Don't touch me or I'm whooping yo ass. I done had enough of you bitches talking crazy." Kentrell pulled his shorts up.

"And what you gone do? I'a ruin yo whole career." Misharron glared at Kentrell. "Try me."

"Touch me and see what happen-"

Misharron pushed Kentrell into the basket behind him, Kentrell not missing a beat as he threw punches left and right.

Kentrel was honestly tired of Misharron shit. He didn't have anything to do with the situation going on between her and Von, so why was Misharron trying to include him in it?

Kentrell delivered a hard blow to Misharron's face as she grabbed his waist, trying to tackle him to the floor. Kentrell pulled her hands from around his waist, pushing her to the floor. He kicked her in her side, Misharron whimpering as he knocked the air of her lungs.

"Dumb ass bitch!" Kentrell kicked her again for good measure. "Tired of you hoes."

Kentrell walked away forgetting everything in the basket as he walked out, ignoring the employees telling him the police were on their way.

"Can't even go to the fucking store without these fucking hoes popping up everywhere!" Kentrell yelled as he drove out of the parking lot.

Kentrell slammed the front door behind himself as he walked into the house, ignoring Von and Grandbabii as he stormed up the stairs.

Von placed a sleeping Kaylani on the couch, Kaylani on her stomach. Grandbabii stayed put in the living room on his iPad as Von followed Kentrell up the stairs.

"What's wrong?" Von asked as he walked into their shard bathroom, seeing Kentrell washing Misharron's blood of his knuckles.

"That bitch put her hands on me-" Kentrel started.

"Who?" Von furrowed his eyebrows.

"Asian." Kentrell mumbled, wiping his hands off as he finished washing them.

"Ima kill that bitch." Von's jaw clenched. "Putting her hands on me is one thing, but her putting her hands on you? Yeah, that bitch dying by the end of the night." Von shook his head, going downstairs to get his phone.

Kentrell followed behind Von. "You sure you wanna kill her?"

"I been wanting to kill that bitch for a while now." Von grabbed his phone off the couch, calling Lontrell.

"Wassup?" Lontrell asked as he answered the phone.

"Find Asian location by the end of the night, and have that bitch killed." Von clenched his jaw.

"Ight." Lontrell nodded his head, down to do it, no questions asked.

No matter how dumb Lontrell acted or seemed, the male could find a location in a few minutes, a few seconds if the location was close.

"You not gone go kill her yo self?" Kentrell asked as he sat on the couch, rubbing Kaylani's back.

"I can't risk going to jail over that bitch." Von shrugged. "I gotta be here for you and Kaylani."

"You right." Kentrell mumbled. "But, let me talk to ya in the kitchen."

Von followed Kentrell to the kitchen, picking him up and placing him on the counter, kissing Kentrell's lips. "What?"

"Grandbabii told me that he was being abused." Kentrell told Von, sucking his lips in as Von stiffened.

"By who?" Von asked.

"His mama boyfriend, Brandon." Kentrell whispered, trying to keep his voice low.

Von nodded, staying silent.

He was going to kill Kayla and whoever this Brandon nigga was later. He didn't want the media to point fingers at him at the disappearance of all three people, so he would make an effort to space the killings out.

"Ima kill that bitch by myself, cause I asked her weird ass was he being abused, and the his lied in my fucking face." Von shook his head.

Kentrell stayed silent for a little bit, before jumping off the counter.

"I went to the store, so I could get stuff to cook for you, but that bitch ruined it." Kentrell sighed.

"It's ight." Von lifted Kentrell's face, pressing a kiss to his lips. "My mama gone come over early tomorrow, so she can cook a whole dinner."

Kentrell nodded his head, leaning his head up to press a kiss to Von's lips, moaning as Von deepened the kiss.

Von pulled away, slapping Kentrell's butt, the smaller hissing. "I love you, pa."

"I love you too." Kentrell smiled, laying his head on Von's chest.

𝙖𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙜𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖
11:00 𝙖𝙢
𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮

"Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Von, happy birthday to you!" Kentrell and Grandbabii sung, Kaylani in her mother's arms.

Von smiled as he woke up, Kentrell placing Kaylani in his arms. "Hey, dada's baby."

"Good morning, bae." Kentrell leaned down, placing a kiss to Von's lips. "Happy birthday."

"Thank you." Von smiled, pulling Kentrell down to place another kiss on his lips.

"Happy Birthday, Uncle Von." Grandbabii smiled.

"Thank you, gang." Von smiled.

"We made you breakfast." Grandbabii smiled.

Von got up outta bed, picking Kaylani up, walking down the stairs.

Von finished eating, placing the plate in the sink.

"Yo mama should be here-" Kentrell was cut off by the doorbell ringing.

Kentrell opened the door, wrapping his arms around Taesha.

"Hey, baby." Taesha smiled, hugging Kentrell with one arm.

"Hey." Kentrell smiled, pulling back from the hug.

"Ight, so I want y'all to know this. When I get into cooking mode, I don't get out of it until the job is done. Ima need y'all to stay out of the kitchen, unless I ask y'all to hand me something. Okay?"

"Okay." Kentrell smiled, walking into the living room.

"Where my sweet babies at?" Taesha asked.

"We right here." Grandbabii smiled.

"Hey, Grandbabii." Taesha smiled, hugging him as he hugged her legs. "Hey, grandma's baby." She cooed as she picked up Kaylani.

"When you think you gone be done cooking?" Von asked.

"Around five." Taesha handed Kaylani back to Von. "Grandbabii come with me, you gone be my lil helper."

Grandbabii smiled, jumping up and running into the kitchen.

//

"I love you." Kentrell kissed Von.

"I love you too, pa." Von smiled. "And I'm still sorry."

"As you should be." Kentrell laughed. "But, let's not worry bout that right now."

"I'm really in fucking love with you, pa." Von spoke lowly, Kentrell feeling his core throb.

Kentrell climbed on top of Von, attaching his lips to his lover's plump ones. Von groaned into the kiss, grabbing Kentrell's neck, applying pressure as the kiss got sloppier.

Kentrell ground lower half, which was only clad in a pair Nike Pro Spandex shorts, against Von's lower half that was clad in a pair of grey sweatpants.

"Shit, pa." Von groaned, slapping Kentrell's butt with his free hand, jiggling it in his hand. Kentrell whined lowly, putting his face in Von's neck, licking and sucking on his lover. "Fuck."

Von took in a sharp breath as Kentrell bit down on his neck, sucking on stinging area. Kentrell slowly trailed his hand up Von's chest, his touch sending a shiver down Von's spine. His slowly trailed it back down, stopping at the hem of Von's sweatpants. Kentrell slipped his hand in, grazing his thumb over Von's tip, Von jerking in response.

Kentrell sat up, moving to sit on Von's legs, pulling his sweatpants down, his dick springing out. Kentrell bit his lip as he practically drooled from just the sight of his lover's dick. He looked up at Von, who stared back at him with love and lust.

"We can't do this, pa." Von groaned.

"I'm not doing nothing, I'm just looking." Kentrell smiled innocently. He brung his hand to his mouth, spitting in it and attaching it to Von's length, moving it up and down slowly.

"Shit." Von groaned lowly, his stomach sucked in as Kentrell stroked him.

Kentrell stroked Von until he came in his hand, continuing to stroke him, Von's stomach heaving up and down.

"Shit, pa." Von whined, trying to remove Kentrell's hand from his length, his hands getting slapped away.

"Give me all that nut." Kentrell spoke lowly as he stroked Von for all he had.

Von's mouth went slack as more cum spurted from his tip.

"Shit, daddy." Kentrell bit his lip.

Von let out a shaky breath as Kentrell finally stopped stroking him, his lover bringing his hand up to taste his cum.

"You so fucking nasty." Von smiled lazily.

"Only for you daddy." Kentrell smiled, crawling up Von's legs and sloppily kissing his lover. "I love you."

"I love you too." Von smiled, his eyes closing.

//

It had been a few hours, Kentrell and Von taking showers, bathing the kids, and then heading down to the living room. Taesha was almost done cooking, and so far only Lontrell and Nau'Jour had shown up.

"Hey, Niecey Pooh." Lontrell cooed as he clapped her hands together, Kaylani sitting on his lap.

"Her fat ass 'bout to fall over." Grandbabii laughed.

"Stop all that cussing." Nau'Jour popped his lip.

"Okay." Grandbabii whined, laying his body across Nau'Jour's lap. "Y'all got some hoes coming through?"

"What I just said?" Nau'Jour tilted his head to the side as he stared at Grandbabii with hard eyes.

"Sorry." Grandbabii mumbled. "But, for real somebody answer the question."

"No, ain't no hoes coming through." Lontrell shook his head laughing.

The door opened, India, Durk, Muwop, 3Three, Yaya, Ben, and Joe walking in.

"Y'all ass all came at the same time?" Kentrell asked.

"Yeah." Durk shrugged. "Happy Birthday, gang."

"Preciate it." Von smiled, dapping Durk up.

Everybody else wished Von a happy birthday, before it was finally time to eat.

"This shit buss." India groaned as she ate a spoonful of macaroni.

"Thanks to me." Grandbabii smiled.

"Boy, all you did was hand me a carton a eggs, and damn near dropped em." Taesha laughed, shaking her head as she put her glass on the table.

Everybody laughed as Grandbabii frowned.

"I'm just kidding, you was a good lil' helper baby." Taesha rubbed Grandbabii's back.

"See." Grandbabii stuck his tongue out.

After everyone finished eating, they gathered in the living room just to chill.

"Aye, let me talk to you, Shiesty." Von nodded his head toward the kitchen.

Lontrell stood up off the couch, handing Kaylani to her mother.

"She dead?" Von asked.

"Dead as hell." Lontrell laughed. "But, let me tell you this. She had her baby, but the baby ended up dying 'cause it was premature."

"Damn. But, it's good her as dead." Von nodded his head, crossing his arms. "But, I gotta another job for you."

"Wassup?" Lontrell asked.

"Ima need you to search up some nigga named Brandon, that's somehow associated to Kayla."

"You know how many Brandon's there is? That's gone be impossible to find the right one." Lontrell furrowed his eyebrows.

"Ima have Grandbabii identify 'em." Von tilted his head to the side.

"He musta did some' to lil' cuh'." Lontrell crossed his arms.

"He put his hands on 'em." Von's jaw clenched.

"Yeah, that nigga gotta die." Lontrell shook his head.

"Aye, y'all come take some picture!" Taesha called into the kitchen.

Lontrell and Von walked back into the living room.

"Everybody come sit in front of the fireplace." Taesha instructed.

Everybody sat in front of the fireplace, smiling as Taesha put the camera of them.

"This is so beautiful." Taesha smiled as she took the picture.

//

Everyone had left, Taesha taking the kids so Von and Kentrell could have some alone time.

Kentrell and Von couldn't fuck, considering Kentrell hadn't given birth more than six weeks ago, but that didn't stop the two from pleasuring their lover.

"Fuck!" Kentrell moaned briefly as Von licked and sucked on his clit, before attaching his lips to Von's length, the male groaning his response.

Kentrell ground his pussy onto Von's face, moaning at the friction. He spit onto Von's dick, licking it up before putting the tip on his mouth, moving his tongue along the bottom.

Von groaned moving his hips upward as he pulled Kentrell further down onto his face by his waist. He stuck his tongue inside of his lover's essence, groaning as juices fell profusely.

Kentrell swirled his tongue around the tip of Von's dick, descending down the length until it hit the back of his throat.

Kentrell held Von there for a few seconds, coming back up as he felt him throb in his throat.

"You gone nut for me, daddy?" Kentrell asked, his tongue grazing Von's tip as he stroked the man.

"Yeah." Von moaned, cumming as Kentrell lightly sucked on his tip, steadily stroking him.

Kentrell came a few seconds later, his juices squirting out onto Von's face, his eyes going white as Von's tongue squirmed inside of him.

"Fuck." Kentrell moaned as he fell over in between Von's legs.

Von grabbed Kentrell by his waist, pulling him onto his chest. "I love you, pa."

"I love you too." Kentrell smiled, resting his head in Von's neck as the two drifted to sleep.

——————

(𝙖/𝙣 - 𝙗𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙖 𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙞 𝙘𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙪𝙥 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙩 𝙖 𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙧. 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙪𝙨𝙪𝙖𝙡, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮𝙚𝙙!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 3.9K 24
"š˜ š˜øš˜°š˜Æ'š˜µ š˜„š˜° š˜Ŗš˜µ š˜Æš˜° š˜®š˜°š˜³š˜¦" " š˜‹š˜° š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶ š˜®š˜¦š˜¢š˜Æ š˜Ŗš˜µ?"
187K 9.5K 28
š¢š§ šš š°šØš«š„š š°š”šžš«šž š­š”šžš¢š« š«šžš„ššš­š¢šØš§š¬š”š¢š© š°ššš¬š§'š­ š¦šžššš§š­ š­šØ š¬š®š«šÆš¢šÆšž, š­š”šžš² š­š«š¢šžš š­šØ š›šžššš­ š­š”ļæ½...