a beautiful soul

By varbariz

Mia it's the typical queen B at Liberty High, hanging out with the jocks seemed pretty normal for her, but th... More

Disclaimer/playlist
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16-Better
17-Magic
18-Old me
19-Hard
20-You
21-Tragedy
22-about to go down
23-Is she home?
24-The talk
25-thank you Mia Jensen
Mia's second tape
26-still not over!
28-craving
29-break up?
30-Justin back
31-I'm sorry
32-clubhouse
33-Jeff Atkins
34-tapes are out
35-will you fix it?
36-the clubhouse
37-try something new
38-drop It
39-can you hate me now?

5

770 2 0
By varbariz

category:me

To survive High School you better have one thing in your mind no one is better then no one. Everyone is going through  hard moments one's know how to hide it better then others.But you also need to now that you are not less then others.Equality.

That is what they say rigth 'Equality' well that does not exist in Liberty High because the sudents of Liberty have the need to make each other fell inferior. 

The only person that seems to fit in perfectly is Mia, she dosen't care about the looks she gets, the whispers she gets nothing of it seems to actualy affect the girl.

Hannah, Jess and Mia's friendship was never the best because that is what happens in trios two of them go allong better and sometimes that will make the third wheeling fell left out. Mia and Jess got alog very well even before Jess  got in cheer team the two just had a conection.

 Everyone noticed it Sheri did and Hannah did too. They started to hag out the two of them sometimes just the two of them and with the time going by the little group that ussed to sit on Monet's and talk for hours suddenly was gone.For a while they replaced Mia with Alex but that trio didn't last much time either. That is what happens in trios, they never work.

Mia was walking down the hall when she noticed Mrs.Baker and Courtney talking, she decied to stop. She hated Courtney and she was curious to now what she was going to say, because she knew the story behind Hannah and her.

" Mrs.Baker hi. I'm Courtney Crimsen" Courtney says " I'm so sorry for your lost "She says turning to face the memorial for Hannah.

"I hope you liked. People keep adding to it " She says excited " All this people were Hannha's friends" Mrs.Baker asks Courtney

" She had so many friends" Courtney says and Mia counld't contain herself anymore " Mrs.Baker Hi" Mia made a quick pause" I'm Mia Jensen and i don't want to sound insensitive but if everyone here was really Hannah's friends, woulnd't they know that she hated roses, but obviously Courtney you knew that right"

Mrs.Baker send a sweet yet sad smille towards Mia and before she could say something else Courtney steped in" We all miss her so much " Mia counld't belive how some one could lie so much like her " Like Mia said anyone that knew Hannah knew that she hated roses " Mrs.Baker says and looks at Mia " Because she thought they were cliché " Both Mia and Mrs.Baker say at the same time and with that they both left .

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Mia, Jess and Sheri were standing in the hallway next to the lockers chatting when Sheri brougth up Justin "Is Justin still missing " Sheri asks "He is not missing, I know exactly  where he is " Jess says showing both girl's a picture of Justin in the pool-Bryce's pool.

"So he is at Bryce's " Sheri says " Yeah and I don't think he will go back to his place soon" Mia says with a small sigh.

" Why is that" Jess asks her " Seth is back Jess" Mia tells the girl. Pretty much the whole group knew Justin home situation but Sheri wasn't really part of the group she was only friends really with Mia and Jess from the group, the others were only classmates.

"Maybe you should go" Sheri says to Jess "I shoulnd't have to go, he should be here" Jess says annoyed " Then go get him " Sheri tells her " Yeah, drag him back to school by his perfect hair" The three girls laughed "Like honestly Jess if he continuous not coming he is going to fail " Mia warns her this time 

" You know what. Tell him that you enter him in this  costumes contest. Mia and Monty are on it too" Sheri says ponting at the poster on the wall ,where the three girls stoped walking " Yeah, maybe he could dressed up as my actually boyfriend" The three girls smile and walked out of school.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Flashback:

Rumours were very popular in Liberty High, every day a new one but the thing about rumours is that they end up going away and being forgotten Mia was ussed listening about rumours about her mostely that she was cheating on Montgomery with Justin or that Mia's and Monty relationship was open and they could be with other people .They were obviously lies and most people didn't belive them mostely because Monty always made sure to end all the rumours with pretty much all the time with figths .

The new rumour going around was a list, a list that was ranking girls ,best to worst. Some girls were hyped about it like Angie Romero with best lips she was proud of that, but then there were girls like Hannah, Jess and Mia that were disgusted about it .Mia was even more disgusted because the person behind that list was one of her friends Alex Standall.

"Hey have you seen this"Angie past the paper to Mia to see. The paper was divide in two: on the left side best's and on the right side worst's . Mia's eyes fell down the paper and the girl did reconized some of the names on it and in the middle of all of them se noticed her name there under the topic of Best body and best smile. 

Mia knew that Monty would freak out when he saw it " Zach who did this list" Mia asks her best friend that was by her side on the classroom "Not sure ,why " Zach responds "Have you seen where my name is Monty is going to freak out when he finds out" Mia tells the boy.Zach knew that what the girl was saying was the thruth, he coulnd't undersatnd why someone like her was with someone like him. Mia was so sweet and nice and deserved the world and Monty was a totally train wreck.

The bell sound rang  and  everyone went to there places, the list was still passing around and at the moment was at her friend Hannah hands. Mia knew that Hannah was going to hate that list and honetly she cound't  judge her .

"Hannah I need your sit in the chair" The teacher says  when Hannah got up from her place to throw the paper on the thrash can and the whole class laughed at the girl .However some other kid decided to take the paper out of the thrash .

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Since the list thing became known all around the school Mia could fell  all eyes on her, and for the first time in years, she wasn't sure she was appreciating it. She spoted Jeff and Clay on the library and decided to join the two while she waited for her boyfriend .

"It's good" Clay says "We just need to work on structure and you used the word 'unic' like seven times. If one thing is unic  the other six things should probably be something else" Clay explains.

" Hey boys" Mia greets the two " Hey M" Clay says "Sup Mimi" Jeff greets the girl .Mia took a sit rigth beside Jeff and kissed his cheek "What are you two doing " The hazel eyed beauty asks.

" Your brother is telling me that I'm  not using the word unic correctly" Jeff teases Clay " I'm not saying that, what I'm saying is that you could use other word insted of saying 'unic' so many times" Clay explains.

"If something is unic it means it's different rigth"Jeff asks and both Clay and Mia , both nod their heads " So I'm saying here is that this type of literature is different then others kind of literature. Ins't it Jensen" Mia knew that Jeff was talking to her brother because no one ever called her Jensen.Both Mia and Jeff looked at Clay that was looking at Angie the girl whose name was under the topic Best lips.

Jeff left out a small sigh " You saw the list" He says " Dind't  everybody" Mia asks rhetorically " It's so gross, i will forever hate Alex " Mia says. Jeff looked at his best friend and noticed the disgusted face she had, she really hated the list " She does...humm"Clay satrts" Have unic lips" Both Mia and Jeff say they lock eyes with each other and start to laugh " You should get her number " Jeff says to Clay after calming himself down.

" I don't want her number" Clay says, Mia thought that the reason why Clay didn't want Angie number was because of his crush on Hannah and for a fact that was the truth.

" Oh come on C, Angie is pretty and single" Mia tells her brother.

" I'm just" Jeff cuts Clay off" Thinking about kissing her " Jeff asks" I'm not" Clay responds " It's ok C, I am too" Mia says playfully

The two boys look at each other and then at the girl with widen eyes " I'm just kidding ,Jesus guys" Mia says " It's kinda hard to belive with your past M" Clay says to his sister and Mia  takes her tongue out  and shows him.

" God, you're not blood siblings, but you two definitely fight like you were" Jeff says lauging a little at the two.

" Congrats Angie, looking good" Jeff says to Angie" Thank you Jeffrey" Angie thanks him " I swear,I don't undersatnd how are some girls so ok with this " Mia says " Maybe because their cattegory wans't like yours" Jeff says" Yeah, but still they are ranking girls like we are objects, that is so wrong" Mia tells  both boys not taking her eyes from Angie.

"Shhh, library" skye miller says to the group "Looking good Clay" Skye jokes mocking Jeff, Mia coudn't help but the small laugh that left her lips " Hey Skey, sorry " Clay apologies .

"Oh man" Jeff starts" Don't tell me you got a thing for twilight" Jeff asks in disbelief " No I don't , i mean" Clay stutters and both Mia and Jeff look at each other"No, we just used to  be friends" Clay tells Jeff. Mia remembered the times when she used to be friends with her too, she missed them but she never really fitted in with Sky and Clay so she left and started to hang out with the jocks. " She is a pretty girl " Mia addmits " She is, I just don't understand why she dresses like that" Jeff agrees with her best friend " I know why " Mia tells them, both boys look at the girl waiting for an answer " Because she is unic Jeffy" Mia says and Jeff puches her arm playfully.

End of Flashback

"Hey babe"Mia greets her boyfriend, she had just called him telling him about the contest and obviously he said yes, bacause Monty did anything for his girfriend even if it mean going to a stupid contest.

Mia was wearing her baggie black pants with a black  top that had white details her air force, her hair was with two braids "Hey princess, you look gorgeous " Montgomery told his girfriend" Thank you babe " Mia thanks him kissing him on the lips "So, where do you want to go" Monty asks" Target, they have the best costumes" Mia tells him Monty's hand was resting in Mia's thigh while his other hand was on the steering wheel.

The couple was walking around the store, Monty was driving the cart and Mia was a couple feet away from the boy looking at the differents costumes. Monty was admiring his girfriend, he loved the way she got excited with the most simple things.He was so deeply in love with the girl in front of him and he would never ever do anything to hurt her nor would he let anyone hurt her.He was going to protect her like she was a fragile rose or better tullip because he knew that she hated roses, cuz just like Hannah she  also thought they were cringe.

" What do you think of these Monty" Mia asked bringing Montgomery out of his thoughts, she was holding a Joker and Harley Queen costume " It's cute " Monty replied Mia turned around to face him" Did I said something wrong " Monty asked, Mia smiled at her boyfriend and shaked her head " No baby, it's just that I am looking at something hot not cute" Mia told her boyfriend and kissed his lips.

 The couple continue to go around the store a few more times before Mia set her eyes at the perfect costume Mr and Mrs smith "Babe" Mia called her boyfriend " I think I found the perfect costume" Mia addmits " What is it " Monty asks getting close to the spot Mia was standing. Mia turned around to face the boy with a huge smile that melted Monty's cold heart " So what do you think " Mia asked " I love it" Montgomery tells his girfriend.

The couple was walking out of the store on there way towards the car " So the contest is tomorrow" Monty asks" Yeah and Jess and Justin are participating too. So that means we are going to have some  competition" Mia tells her boyfriend. Mia was with her arm locked with Monty's arm while he driving the cart.

" Please babe,look at you. You will never have competition. You wanna know why " Monty says getting close to his girfriend once they got to his car and Mia had opened the car trunk " Why" Mia asks putting her arms around her boyfriend's torso " Because you are the most be beautiful, intelligent ,sweet, carring  girl in this planet, and the list goes on and on" Monty says kissing her passionately. Mia smiled at the boy before stepping back and turning to the cart "I will put the cart in his place and i will be back " Mia told Monty which he nooded .

" It's beautiful" A old lady says next to Monty " Excuse me" Montgomery asks not understanding what the older woman was reffering to " Your love towards her, it's beautiful to see that you like her so much" The old lady says " Oh yeah, I really do love her, with all my heart. She is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen" Monty addmits.The older smiles at the boy " Treat her well boy,every lady should be treated like royals" She says" Will do" Monty says before the nice older woman left .

" Who was that" Mia asks once she arrived back " I don't know"Monty says "Did she confused you with someone else" Mia asked currious " No, she was just you know asking for directions" Monty says kissing the girls lips before getting into the car and driving back to Mia's house.

 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

What do you guys think about Smut in the next chapter????

Tell me what you guys been thinking about the book, leave any type of suggestions...

kisses Barbara <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 1.5K 7
Tejasswi has had a crush on Karan since his first show. Karan found Tejasswi to be weirdly intriguing when they met for the first time at the shoot o...
4M 86.9K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
25.5K 986 17
Нацу Драгнил и Лисанна Штраус очень любят друг друга. Но однажды такси, в которой ехала девушка, попадает в аварию и Лисанна погибает. Парень во всем...
110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...