The Dragon's Realm ~Glorybrin...

Bởi urlocalgreenbean

Willow finds herself alone in a new world. A dragon she meets tells her that she isn't a human after all and... Xem Thêm

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Deathbringer's POV
Glory's POV
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Winter's POV
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
The Fight Part 1
The Fight Part 2
The Fight Part 3
Quickstrike's Return Part 1
Quickstrike's Return Part 2
Quickstrike's Return Part 3
Quickstrike's Return Part 4
The Queen's Meeting
Quickstrike's Return Part 5
Quickstrike's Return Part 6
Quickstrike's Return Part 7
Quickstrike's Return Part 8
Quickstike's Return Part 9
Quickstrike's Return Part 10
Quickstrike's Return Finale

Chapter 4

191 2 0
Bởi urlocalgreenbean

Somehow, Sunny knew where to go. She knew exactly where the rainforest was, and that glory ruled it. She found it rather unsettling. Truth or Dare. Works every time.

"Strawberry!" A familiar voice called. "Someone's here to visit." Who? Sunny thought. Oh wait. Me. "Deathbringer, I told you to stop calling me tha- SUNNY!!!." Deathbringer. My father. That must have been Glor-Mother. 

"Call you what, My Queen? Strawberry? Why? You are always red on the outside but when you look inside, your pink and sweet!" Glory blushed furiously, and wacked him in the nose with her wingtip. Past her hard interior, Glory was beautiful and magnificent, graceful-even if she dared add. 

"GLORY! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!" A voice very much unlike her own called out. "Fancy seeing you here Sunny, what brings you?" Deathbringer questioned in a light English accent. "Oh, I just wanted to play a game with you guys." Glory seemed intrigued. "Cool. what game?" "Truth or Dare." Deathbringer hopped up and flew off yelling something back like, "off to gather the others." Glory shook her head in amusement. "Idiot." she muttered. "Seriously, what kind of bodyguard just leaves their queen to go gather people for a game." Sunny felt a grin enfuse her face. "Sounds like you want him to stick around." Glory's face flushed. She stuttered around for a bit but all she could muster to say was; "Do not." "suuree." Sunny replied sarcastically. In just a few minutes Deathbringer flew back in with 5 other dragons following behind him "I'M BAAACK!!" he smirked. "Miss me?" "You wish" glory retorted. "Anywhoo let's play!"

------------------------ 

Sorry about the short chapter glorybringer on the way!

             Thank You,

                                 urlocalgreenbean

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

31K 255 27
This is for one of my best child hood friends, Addi. Thank you guys for reading my fanfics! You guys are stars! ⭐️ Also, none of these characters be...
361 6 16
Moonraiser is worried. VERY worried. She hasn't seen Phantomhunter since a month ago...where could she be? Meanwhile, Phantomhunter is worried about...
47.9K 449 25
READ THE ENTIRE DESCRIPTION OR YOU WILL NOT UNDERSTAND THE STORY!!! (I'm pretending that the Pantalan Stuff didn't happen because we don't even know...
40.7K 627 21
After leaving Jade Mountain Winter's heart has been aching to see the dragon he loves, Moon. But his new life in Sanctuary has other plans for him an...