You are my glory (你是我的荣耀)

By oneautumn_leaff

A story that follows an aerospace engineer Yu Tu and the shining star Qiao Jing Jing. A decision is made to s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Epilogue 1 - Zhai Liang
Epilogue 2 - The Tenth Letter
Epilogue 3 - Couple's Mobile Phone Daily Trivialities
Epilogue 4 - The Adventure Record of the Entertainment Reporter Trio
Epilogue 5 - Love Affair Diary Forum
Epilogue 6 - Meeting Mother-in-law
Epilogue 7 - Visit the Film Set Record
Epilogue 8 - Home
Epilogue 9 - Chatting Daily With Friends
Epilogue 10 - Daily Life of Eating With Friends
Epilogue 11 - Daily Life - Doing some Acting With Friends
Epilogue 12: Basketball Match
Epilogue 13 - Wedding Style
Epilogue 14 - The Wedding
Epilogue 15 - A Visit to the Base
Epilogue 16 - END

author's note

584 10 2
By oneautumn_leaff

Hello everyone!!! This side oneautumnleaff 🍁 or you can also call me Xiao Yang. 

I started translating this novel last year out of boredom but as the time passed by, it became a part of my daily life. Now that it has ended I'm very sad about it💔. But since the ending was up to the expectations, I'll make work with it😫.  Thank you very much for your love and support. I'm very grateful😊😇. Also I have a good news for you all!!!! 

Alongside "You are my Glory", I was translating "Entrust the rest of my life to you" which is still going on. This story is also an ideal love story. (From here you can notice I'm a big fan of ideal love stories since I can't get one in real life, LMAO😂. Just kidding!) You can check this story out in my profile with the same name.  So the good news I mentioned above is that from February onwards I will be translating "Just one smile is very alluring" which is also another ideal love story🤩🥰. This was my first ever ideal love story I read and watched. For those who are new might not know about this or maybe have some idea since you're already in Chinese novels and dramas world, but the ML in both story in drama is Yang Yang (杨洋). I fell in love with him as well as ideal love story through this drama and novel 😁🥰. 

Anyways enough about me, how are you guys 👥?? I just read the new morning saying the Corona is increasing again in many countries. So make sure to follow all health guidelines, wear your mask 😷 and keep yourself safe. 

Also in case of any question or anything, feel free to leave a comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 935 13
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘭𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦. You wish to stay with him, but will he want it after he hears about your agreement with Doflamingo? A few...
70.7K 617 128
What Min Hui wanted to do most was to destroy herself, and what Su Tian wanted to do most was to see Xin Qi, but none of their wishes came true. Two...
3.1K 421 43
In the mystical expanse where the sea whispers ancient tales, a Siren and Pirate stand as unlikely allies bound by a quest. In search for a crucial r...
10.2K 163 15
ꗃ𓂃 thank you for 218 reads. thank you for 354 reads.thank you for 505 reads. thank you for 624 reads. thank you for 714 reads. thank you for 820 rea...