Xavier's Trysta |18+|✔️

Scribblestories_ által

Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She... Több

Prolouge
Characters Introduction
1: Kitten's Entry In His Life.
2: 17 Years Later.
3: I Told You To Breathe.
4: Sneaky Mouse.
5: His Darkening Eyes.
6: Don't Move.
7: Gorgeous Lady Sophia Adams.
8: So Many Hot Stuffs Here.
9: Make Me Something To Eat.
10: Devil's Engagement.
~Covers ~
11: His Kitten.
12: I Never Knew This!!
13: Marry Him ??
14: Dream onn Boys !!
15: Kiss Your Bride.
16: Finally His.
Author's Note
17: Wedding Night Disaster.
18 : First Morning After Marriage.
19: I Think He Is Horny.
20 : Reception And Coronation.
21: Rules For Her.
22 : Just Like Her Owner.
24 : I Shoot Him
25 : So Fukin Precious.
IMPORTANT❗
26: I So Like Us Like This.
27: These Feelings Are Scary.
28 : Touch Yourself For Me.
29 : Yess Daddy
30 : Only Him
31 : Harder Plzz
32: My Wife Is A Kinky Freak.
33 : Let Me Have The Honor.
34: Come Home Soon.
35: Spank...Spank!!
36: So Fucking Wet!
37: Have Mine
38: Trysta Xavier Lewis.
39: I Love You.
40: Always Have Your Back
41: Whatever!!
42: Fucking Banana
43: I Need Her
44: I don't Wanna Fucking Cry!
Note⚠️
45: Come Back To Me
46: I Miss Us.
47: I Was Finally Home.
48: Let's Get Us Home.
49: Only If....
50: Stop Moaning Kitten.
51: I Fucking Love You Kitten
52: Xavier's Trysta.
Epilogue- 1
Epilogue- 2
Epilogue- 3
•B O N U S•
New Story Note
Sequel Published!!🎊

23 : She Has Destroyed Me.

38.2K 1.2K 91
Scribblestories_ által

Xavier's POV:

Dumb....!!

This is the first word which comes in my mind whenever I think about her.

But despite the fact that she does not understand anything, she is a whole package of troubles.

At least for me, she is !!

That little vixen know exactly how to make things in her favour. She just haven't realized about this yet.

She stays happy with anything and everything. Being with her is not an easy task.

And Making her do things that are out of her comfort zones are making me uncomfortable.

Uncomfortable!!

This is something that I have never felt since I have started my training.
That means, since I have turned 13. But this girl is so capable to make me feel things which i haven't felt ever in my life.

Making her sleep on the ground, and making her do all those tiresome exercising work is something that will benefit her in future.

Of course no one can even touch her single hair. Before doing that, they will have to cross me.

I will protect her with eveything I have, and my people will protect their queen, but that does not means that she will always be in our protection. She should know how deal with any situation if needed.

After staring at her peaceful sleeping form, I finally decided to wake her up.

It has been more than a week since we have started her training and still she can't wake up on her own.

Well it's fine with me. At least I can stare at her angelic face as much as I want in peace.

Yeah I know, I am one of a creepy motherfucker!!

But who give a fuck about this!!

I woke her up while shaking her limph body quite roughly, to which she whined but stopped doing that once she saw me.

Better !!
Because I want her whining, only when she wants me to eat her lips.

Giving her twenty minutes to get ready I also went out from our room.

Today I will make her hold a gun and few moves to knock down your opponent.

I was warming up when her sweet cologne hit my nostrils.

Her feminine smell is addictive. Her sweet smell calms me down.

Not giving her any attention I kept working on my moves when I heard her clearing ver throat.

I wanted to chuckle at her antics but decided to do otherwise.

"Start with your warm up." I told her sternly to which she nodded her head with determination and went to do her warm up.

From the corner of my eyes I could see her twisting her body in different directions.

But what fucking turns me onn, is that fierce look on her face.

Her stamina has improved a lot till now.
Now, she does not pants that much after running for 20 minutes.

Once she was done with her warm up, I went towards her and started explaining her the moves.

And all these becomes fucking distracting with her so fucking close to me and specially when she is sexily dripping in her sweat.

After telling her moves I told her t take the stance and showed her how to apply this.

I hooked my leg with hers and pulled it towards me, knocking her down, just below me.

She groaned in pain but I knew better !! It was all her drama to get away from the training.

She can not get injured when I have used least force, plus my one hand was below her head and other was holding her from back, so that she won't get hurt in the process.

"Stop acting and practice this again with me." I told her sternly to which her eyes widen at first, then a pout formed on her plump lips.

I will ravish it latter.

But my traitor mind did not listened to me and my eyes flicked between her those plump lips and big eyes few times before I finally took control over my desires.

This can wait !!

Controlling myself, I made her practice this move few more times until I was assured that she is using right amount of force at the right moment while doing this.

Having enough of her training today, I gave her the leave and told her to get ready.

"Get ready after having your breakfast." I told her as I wore my gloves.

"Are we going somewhere." She asked me curiously to which I just looked at her once before nodding my head once and focusing my attention to my target.

After analysing my target, I loaded my gun and aimed it at the spot.

I could feel her eyes on me, and strangely it gave me another big reason to hit my target at any cost.

I fired the bullet twice and both of them hits the bull's eye.

I smirked proudly when heard a faint "wow" from her mouth.

I knew it she is impressed with this and strangely it did gave me a very satisfaction.

And I fucking hate this feeling...!!

I should not forget that I don't have to impress her. Am not a fucking teenager to do all this shit.

But still I can't help my self and feel all these fucking goosebumps sensations all over my Body.

Only she is responsible for this!!

Sending a deadly glare in her way, I went towards my punching bag and started punching it with the force more than required.

I did my workout for thirty minutes more more before I also went out from my training area.

I was going towards my room to fresh n up when I heard her giggles. I see towards the direction of the sound and found her laughing while Bryson was telling her something stupid with his hands over her lower back.

If there would be someone else instead of Bryson, then I would have made sure thay he is not breathing the very next second.

He again said something and she laughed hard while throwing her head back.

I don't know why but this fucking irritated me. She doesn't even smile around me and here she is laughing like there is no tomorrow.

My blood boiled more when I saw Braydon coming out of nowhere with some grapes in his hand, as he put a grape directly in her mouth and she also gladly accepted it.

What the actual fuck is going on here !!

Having enough of their drama, I directly went towards my room and entered in the bathroom.

I took a cold shower while trying to forget her image with my brothers.

Since childhood till now, I can't understand why the fuck it always bothers me whenever I see her with my brothers.

Why I never liked them together. Why It always gave me that sadist kind of pleasure whenever Bryson and Braydon used to throw her stuffs here and there and make her cry in our childhood.

This girl has fucked me up badly, even before I could realize this.

Taking a controll over my thoughts, I also got ready and went down. Again I found her sitting between Braydon and Bryson as they all kept watching some stupid TV show with a very deadly serious expressionon their face.

I kept looking at her, and was observing her expressions when suddenly her eyes snapped towards me.

I kept looking directly in her eyes and she did the same. I could see she was trying to read my eyes but I refused to show any emotion.

I went towards them and stand up in front of her.

"And here comes our villan." Bryson commented, only to get a deadly glare from me.

"Hehe I-I was talking about the show brother." He said while laughing nervously.

Ignoring him completely I forwarded my hand towards her which she took Instantly.

I could see my brothers smirking silently but again I did what I always do.

I ignored them.

"We will come back past lunch." I told them as we move forward, making our way out from the living room.

"Enjoy your lunch date." I heard Bryson shouting while we kept moving.

I made her sit on the passenger seat and took the diver's seat.

Without saying anything I started the car while signalling my one bodyguard to follow us without making it obvious.

She didn't aksed me anything nor I told her anything.
I kept on driving with a comfortable silence between us.

After an thirty five minutes or so I fianlly stopped the car once we reached our destination.

She looked at me with her eyes wide open while I simply open my side door.

I have taken her to the hospital where I have specially called the best team of cardiologists.

I went towards her side and open the door for her.
I could see fear and pain in her eyes, and I can also see how she was trying to mask it.

"I was taking the appointment...."

"Shhh... you are not alone in this anymore." I told her the fact while cutting her In the middle of her sentence.

I clearly saw how hardly she gulped and just nodded her head. I hold her small hands which has now got cold in my big warm ones.

We made our way inside The hospital. I nodded towards the staff who came running towards us.

We followed him as he guided us towards the team of doctors who were waiting for us.

We went inside the cabin where exactly sixteen doctors were eagerly waiting for us.

There was a lady in her early 60s who came first and shooked her hand with me then my wife.

"Good morning Mr and Mrs Lewis. I am Dr. Venessa Somuayina. I am a Cardiologists and this is my team. And with lots of pleasure we will be treating Mrs. Lewis case." She said in her British accent with utmost respect and formality.

After this we discussed about Trysta's report and other stuff related to her health.

They made a complete new repost while asking her questions regarding her health and her few tests were also taken In the period of time.

Kitten was nervous and was holding my hand all this while.
Finally after hours of discussion we took our leave, as they need to take some time to analyse her report and situation.

She was quite as we sit inside our car. I decided to take her to her favourite restaurant, and order her favourite lunch.

She was upset and it was very ovious. But the problem was that I didnt knew how to make her feel good.
So I did what I thought Is best according to me.

I hold her waist and made her sit on my lap. She was surprised by this, but I didn't gave her much time and took her lips in mine for a soft kiss.

As I have already mentioned earlier, I am not a man with softness shit, but with her every impossible thing from my inside come out.

I moved my lips again hers softly while my one hand rubbed her left cheek while other caressed her waist.

She kissed me back while hooking her hand behind my neck. I let her took the lead as we kept sucking each other lips.

What felt like hours we finally broke the kiss. She was panting hardly while closing her eyes. Unknowingly a diserire to kiss her forehead rise inside of me and I did it.

I kissed her forehead and took her petite figure In my arms and rubbed her back.

But strangely doing all these to her calmed me down more than I think it did to her.

At the very moment I knew it, she has destroyed me badly and I can not do a fucking shit about it.

*******

Published on - 08.01.2022

Hlw there !!

Hope y' all enjoyed reading the chapter.

Do follow me on Instagram @author_priyaraj to know more about the updates and stories.

Next update will be soon.

Till then,
Stay safe and be happy

🤎P.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

1.4M 50.9K 52
1St in #possesive 1ST in #abuse 1ST in #arrangedmarriage 1ST in #hatelove 1ST in #rich 1ST in #tortured The next thing she knew was that she was sl...
720K 13.7K 30
"Uh, uh, uh, none of that. What have we talked about, hm? You're safe, yes?" I reiterate and kiss the top of her head as she nods against my chest. "...
121K 2.2K 39
𝐄𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐭 𝐃𝐞 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐚 25 years old, a billionaire and Mafia Don. Everyone fears, admires and respects him. 𝐒𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐕𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐬 20 yea...
136K 1.7K 30
DARK ROMANCE - A dark game forces Zee, a reckless young woman into contacting the guy who took her virginity and begging him to marry her, but she ne...