โ˜พ๏ธŽ Gแด‡ษดsสœษชษด แด›ส€แด‡แด€sแดœส€ส | ๐“ž๐“ท๐“ฎ๏ฟฝ...

By VAINTT

เฟ‡ "๐‘ฎ๐’†๐’๐’”๐’‰๐’Š๐’ ๐’‰๐’–๐’”๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’๐’…๐’๐’” ๐’„๐’‚๐’ ๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’‘ ๐’๐’ ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐‘ฐ ๐’˜๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐’”๐’‚๐’š ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’Œ ๐’š๐’๐’–... More

(โ˜ž อกยฐ อœส– อกยฐ)โ˜ž ๐”ธ๐•Œ๐•‹โ„๐•†โ„'๐•Š โ„•๐•†๐•‹๐”ผ
๐™Ž๐™๐™’ โ˜พ๏ธŽ แŽ แ†แžแ‚ฎแŸ โ˜พ๏ธŽ ๐‘ช๐’๐’…๐’† ๐‘น๐’†๐’…
๐™Ž๐™๐™’ โ˜พ๏ธŽ ะฅแ†แŽชฯด โ˜พ๏ธŽ ๐‘ฐ ๐’•๐’๐’๐’… ๐’š๐’๐’–
๐™Ž๐™๐™’ โ˜พ๏ธŽ แŽชแžแดแŽฌแŽ ฯด โ˜พ๏ธŽ ๐‘บ๐’„๐’‚๐’“๐’‡๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐‘ช๐’†๐’„๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’‚๐’”
๐™Ž๐™๐™’ โ˜พ๏ธŽ แฆแŽชแƒแ‚ฎแŽปแŽช โ˜พ๏ธŽ ๐‘ช๐’–๐’…๐’…๐’๐’š ๐‘ต๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•๐’”
๐™Ž๐™‡๐™„๐™‚๐™ƒ๐™ ๐™‰๐™Ž๐™๐™’ โ˜พ๏ธŽ แฆแŽชแŽฌแŽฝแŽช โ˜พ๏ธŽ ๐‘ท๐’‰๐’๐’๐’† ๐‘ช๐’‚๐’๐’
๐™Ž๐™‡๐™„๐™‚๐™ƒ๐™ ๐™‰๐™Ž๐™๐™’ โ˜พ๏ธŽ แŸแŽปแ†แžแŽ แŽฌ โ˜พ๏ธŽ ๐‘ซ๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’๐’”
๐™‰๐™Ž๐™๐™’ โ˜พ๏ธŽ แƒแŽปฯดฮแ€แžแ† โ˜พ๏ธŽ ๐‘ฑ๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’–๐’” ๐‘บ๐’•๐’“๐’๐’๐’
๐™‰๐™Ž๐™๐™’ โ˜พ๏ธŽ อฒแŽปฯดแŽทแŽช โ˜พ๏ธŽ ๐‘จ๐’‘๐’‰๐’“๐’๐’…๐’Š๐’”๐’Š๐’‚๐’„ ๐‘ฏ๐’๐’• ๐‘ท๐’๐’•
๐™‰๐™Ž๐™๐™’ โ˜พ๏ธŽ ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ๐‘จ๐‘ซ๐‘ช๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘บ โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
๐™‰๐™Ž๐™๐™’ โ˜พ๏ธŽ แŽชแŽฝแŽชอฒฯด โ˜พ๏ธŽ ๐‘ป๐’†๐’๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’๐’†๐’… ๐‘บ๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’๐’„๐’†
๐™‰๐™Ž๐™๐™’ โ˜พ๏ธŽ แŽชแŽฝแŽชอฒฯด า’อฒ. อฒแŽปฯดแŽทแŽชโ˜พ๏ธŽ ๐‘บ๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’๐’”
๐™‰๐™Ž๐™๐™’ โ˜พ๏ธŽ แ†อฒอฒฯด โ˜พ๏ธŽ ๐‘ฉ๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’‰๐’…๐’‚๐’š ๐‘บ๐’†๐’™
๐™‰๐™Ž๐™๐™’ โ˜พ๏ธŽ แŽ แŽชแ†ฮีแžแŽฌแ†า’ โ˜พ๏ธŽ ๐‘ซ๐’“๐’–๐’๐’Œ ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐‘ต๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’š

๐™Ž๐™๐™’ โ˜พ๏ธŽ ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ๐‘จ๐‘ซ๐‘ช๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘บ โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ

8.1K 145 111
By VAINTT

♡━━━━━━━ 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒔 ━━━━━━♡

"𝓒𝓪𝓷 𝔀𝓮 𝓱𝓸𝓵𝓭 𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓼?"

(𝚏𝚝. 𝙳𝙲𝙺𝚉 + 𝚇𝚒𝚊𝚘, 𝙺𝚊𝚣𝚞𝚑𝚊)

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

»»----★ 𝐃𝐈𝐋𝐔𝐂 ★ ----««

- This man doesn't show that much of intimacy whenever you guys are in public. Becos there is this certain someone teasing him about it, whenever he becomes lovey dovey with you, but either way he deprives him of wine as revenge. But he would for sure always hold your hand when the two of you are together alone.

- Whenever you seemed troubled or distressed, he will be sitting beside you, removing his glove and intertwining your hands together. With his thumb rubbing circles on the back of your palm. Kissing it lightly afterwards and whispering, "I know you got this, I'll be by your side no matter what, my love."

- Even when the two of you are asleep, you will wake up finding his hand hugging yours.

-awh he is such a really clingy baby when the two of u r togetherヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ

»»---- ★ 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐄 ★ ----««

- Oh, this ginger head will definitely and literally cling unto you wherever and whenever. His hand will never be leaving yours, like never. He would kiss your knuckles and admire your hand. Mindlessly, even drawing his name on your palm with his finger and chuckling to himself.

- Whenever you are tired and stressed, he would massage your hands and even leave a pouch of mora on your palm
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) he aint sugar daddy without that mora 😩👌

- When you tease him about holding hands, jokingly pushing him away and making him stop touching your hand, he will slouch and puff his cheeks. "You don't love me anymore. Hmph." He would say stuff like that and cutely cross his arms and turns his back at you. Which you will laugh about.

- yea this bish is a clingy mf, that loves your attention. Since he loves u very much with all his heart and will protecc u no matter what.

»»---- ★ 𝐊𝐀𝐄𝐘𝐀 ★ ----««

- This hot knight lovesssss to pepper the back of your hand with soft and delicate kisses, eyeing you lovingly while doing so and whispers multiple I love you's. He would gladly take your hand and place it on the crook of his arm, strolling or taking you with him while patrolling around Mondstadt and make em females (or even males) jealous that u have the handsome knight all to yourself ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°

- He loves to give your hand small squeezes of reassurance and safety, reminding you that he is by your side always. He also loves intertwining your fingers together, he genuinely felt that you are more connected with him like this.

- After a long and tiring day, when the two of you are together alone, he would playfully fidget on your fingers and will teasingly close your thumb, index, ring and pinky finger. Leaving your middle finger standing. He would laugh humorously after that.

- ik its kinda obvious that i love this man, i mean he is my first husbando in da game. He is just soooo hot. Bye-

»»---- ★ 𝐙𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐋𝐈 ★ ----««

- This fine specimen over here, loves to take you out on walks and strolls around his beloved Liyue Harbor. It is very endearing for him when you make the first move on holding his hand but then again there are times where the two of you, side by side, while walking, he would brush the end of his hand on yours and slowly envelope it with his and proceed to tell you wondrous tales of the past.

- When he is stressed or overwhelmed with his work as the consultant of the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor, he will ask if he can hold hands with you, once you agreed, he would sit down beside you, hold your hand and place it on the side of his face. Leaning unto your touch and closing his eyes as he feels your warmth on his skin. By doing this he feels comforted and recharged. He would then smile and thank you for it and still proceed to his work afterwards.

- This man is not that of a clingy lover type. He asks consent first before even touching you. Which you laugh at sometimes, you often remind him that he doesn't need to be that formal, but he disregard it anyways and continues to do his formal ways.

- the number of times dis man would be asking for consent is numerous. Thats what makes him a daddy anyways. Consent is sexy 🥵 and Zhongli is sexy 🥵

»»----★ 𝐗𝐈𝐀𝐎 ★ ----««

- This yaksha acts all tough in the outside but is actually a total softie when it comes to you. He would be shocked when you randomly hold his hand and acts as if he doesn't like it and all. But with that minimal action, it left a huge positive impact to him.

- He liked how you firmly held his hand and caress it lightly, he may not show it but it makes his heart go on a rampage. When the two of you are together and he needs to leave due to some of his reasons, specifically guarding over Liyue, he will always remember to leave you a qingxin flower, he will delicately place it on your palm and immediately disappear into thin air. Before he can actually completely disappear you always caught how his cheeks would flush a light pinkish hue.

- He would always comfort you with a light pat on the hand and afterwards will hug you lovingly. Before you can even comment, he would silence you and say, "Don't talk. Just... No." Which is very obvious that he was shy and he only does initiate a hug when you look like you badly needed it.

- This man has trauma written in his face, yes he really do, so he is only comfortable with u and the way u express ur love for him. Protecc dis emo boi at all costs 😤

»»----★ 𝐊𝐀𝐙𝐔𝐇𝐀 ★ ----««

- This cutie loves to hold your hand, his touch is soft and delicate, he wants to take good care of you and his hand gestures says it all. He admires every part of you. When the two of you are walking on the docks and simply sighting the beautiful scenery, he would interlock his fingers with yours and smile vibrantly. 

- He loves taking you on adventures and can't simply stay put in one location, whenever he senses danger he would immediately grab your hand and offer you protection. One time, you two would just sleep under the sun and his hand would wander off to touch yours and a brief smile would spread across his face, he is simply satisfied that you are there beside him.

- He has this habit where he will reach out for your hand, kiss your knuckles, eventually putting your hand on his hair and make you pat his head. After that he would recite haikus that he just made that day.

- I love this man, thats all.

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

This book almost ded lmao. I will add a NSFW headcanon later on
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Thats all for now, thank u for reading

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

673K 19K 101
๐—๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€.
190K 4.1K 36
wishes ; y. genshin x f. reader! โ”โ” โ the stars will always have a place for you . โž &&. genshin oneshots featuring certain characters . + ONGOIN...
2.8M 76.5K 50
โ IMAGINE IF GENSHIN IMPACT WAS A DATING SIM โž a series of one shots w/ our beloved genshin impact cast bc i need more content for them [COMPLETED] ...