ππˆπ„π‘π‚π„πƒ // 𝐇.𝐒.

By tpwkmila

in which joelle d'amore is completing her final semester of university in the grand city of los angeles, cali... More

ππˆπ„π‘π‚π„πƒ // 𝐇.𝐒.
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18!
19!
20!
21.
22.
23!
24.
25!
26.
27.
28.
29.
30!
31!
32.
33!
34!
35.
36.
37!
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45!
46.
47!
48!
49.
50.
51!
52.
53!
54.
55!
56.
58.
59.
60.
61!
62.
63.
64!
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
epilogue | just like heaven.
author's note.

57!

45.1K 721 1.6K
By tpwkmila

Chapter 57

I've never felt so warm on a rooftop without an open fire before. In his arms, underneath the starless sky, I've barely even shivered. I don't know how long we've been up here—time freezes whenever I'm with him.

I begin to wish we can stay like this forever, but then I think it might be too much of a wish to ask for.

"I'm gonna try again," Harry breaks the serenity between us when he lifts the phone off his stomach. As he attempts to get ahold of Finny for the fourth time while we've been up here, he has no luck.

"Maybe he's busy," I try to assure when I see Harry frown.

"So much for being there," Harry then mumbles, scoffing after tucking the small phone back into his pocket. 

I hug his body when there's frustration in his tone. "We can try again tomorrow," I suggest. "It's late with... you know, time zones."

He sighs but then whispers, "That's true... What are we going to do next?"

"Eileen said to wait around," I answer him. "She also said that she would try getting my mom some protection... but to wait."

He's quiet again.

I raise my chin for the chance to look up at him. "What do you think we should do next?"

With a tight jaw and eyes of unsureness, he ends up shrugging. "I don't like our options."

"Which are?"

"Option one would be running away together, but we both know it would eat you alive to think Dante might kill your mom while we're gone. And seeing you that way would only eat me alive. Option two, we stick around and wait, but what if they don't end up protecting her? We'd be wasting time, don't you think so?" He sighs as I watch him think our options through.

"Yeah. Those options suck."

"I have another option."

"Yeah? What is it?" I ask. If I wasn't too comfortable and warm, I would have shifted in place to press kisses on his cheek just because I feel like it.

"I go kill Dante myself and put an end to all of it."

"No," I'm quick to respond. "Harry, no. That's suicide."

We sit up together and when I'm not lucky enough to be in his arms anymore, I shake from the cold. He then says, "That's always been the plan, Jo. For years, I planned to kill him for all the shit—" He pauses, taking a moment to himself as he then hugs at his knees. "Jo, he's made me do some terrible things. I wouldn't be surprised if I've killed the loved ones of all those Angelos in that safehouse down there. When Dante said to wipe them out, I did."

There's an ache in my chest when it pains me to hear him so devastated.

"My plan has always been to kill Dante, let the Angelos deal with the Infernos, and when the cartel comes for my head for killing their most powerful leader... take off with that money we have. I can do it but—"

"But what?" I whisper as I hug myself tight.

"I can't risk the cartel knowing about you. They would— Point is, I can't risk you. If I kill Dante, I'd have to leave without you in case they hunt me down."

As if I'd just been punched in the chest, a cloud of smoke elicits off my huff. "Well, then that option is off the table, right?"

When he doesn't say anything, I begin to feel hurt—maybe angry. I can't tell when I'm trembling uncontrollably from the cold. "Harry," I say his name.

"Angel girl," he whispers back and he looks me in the eye with his glossy ones. "I think part of me didn't stop you hard enough from coming back to LA because... it gave me another chance to kill him."

I swallow thickly over his confession. Looking at him, I can't make out what to think of it. With parting lips, I finally say to him, "You call me insane... When all this time you were plotting to get your revenge on Dante and then—what, leave me?"

"No, no, no," he whispers with a head shake, quickly denying. "My darling, I wasn't plotting... I was just... We don't have many options. He's the root of all our problems and the reason why I can't take you out on a proper fucking date. Believe me, the last thing I ever want to do is live without you. I mean, I'm at the fucking point where I'm starting to dream about what our future would look like, Jo. I look at you and I actually pray to God as if he's finally listening that all our kids will look and be like you. But then I tell myself to stop thinking that way when that motherfucker is still out there."

I don't know when I started to cry in the middle of his speech. My heart feels like it's tearing or being mushed together. Not being able to distinguish the feeling, I scoot closer to Harry anyway. He lets go of his hold around his knees and I take the opportunity to climb onto his lap to straddle him. I sniffle when our foreheads touch. "Then let's leave," I whisper, irrationally. "It doesn't have to be Paris... Let's live our life somewhere far away, yeah?"

He takes in a breath and I hold his cheeks in my hands. I hold him like he's the world. He's pretty enough to pass as the world. "We both know that's not what you want," he then mumbles.

"I want you, Harry. I don't care what we do anymore. I don't fucking care."

"Your mum is in danger," he reminds me and I wish he hadn't.

With a frustrated sigh, I run my fingers through his hair on the back of his head. "Why does it have to be this way?"

"I don't know," he heaves and silence follows.

"I don't want the option where you leave me," I then say. "You got that? If anything, we'll figure it out... We'll find another way, but you aren't allowed to leave me."

"Jo—"

"Promise me." Pulling back to look at him, I don't know what I would do if he can't make that promise to me. I'm still shivering over the thought and not just the cold. "Harry, I'm serious, you have to promise that you won't leave me—not when you've already ruined me for the better. If you leave, then... then who would have my back? You're all I have so you can't–"

He interrupts me with a kiss, a soft, but shaky kiss.

I try to say his name, but the urge to kiss him back consumes me. I tilt my head to the side as I feel the warmth off his lips.

"I promise," he then whispers to my relief. "To you, the moon, and the stars... The last thing I want is to be without you, my gorgeous girl. I just got you, why would I want to give you up? You're my everything good... and you're always going to be my everything good." He sighs again, nudging his nose against mine as he's tempted to kiss me again. "And I know we're going through shit right now and you might disagree, but I think you'd be much better off without me... Still, I'm here. I'm tired of running because all I want is you. No, I need you. I fucking need you more than I need air to breathe."

I hug him. Wrapping my arms around his shoulders, I nuzzle my face into his warm neck after he's filled me with such dulcet relief. "You scared me," I mutter against his neck before kissing him there. "You aren't allowed to do anything stupid, by the way, not without me at least."

As I feel him hug me back just as tightly, I don't want him to let go.

"I'd find you, you know," I keep talking when the thought of him leaving remains stuck in my head. "I don't know how, but I swear I will just so I can yell at you."

"I don't want to be yelled at," he mumbles in my hair. Rubbing my back, up and down with his heavy hand, he finally says to me, "I'm sorry."

"We're going to figure it out, okay?" I promise, keeping close to his body. "I have faith that it's all going to work out in the end and all we have to do is hold onto that."

He nods, squeezing at my trembling body. "You're cold," he then points out. "We should probably get back. I have a game of catch to get to."

He doesn't let go of me until I let go of him. Just as I'm about to get off his lap, the moonlight on his pretty face is just too mesmerizing to look away from. Touching his cheek, I tilt my head to one side, and my lips part when I think back to what he'd been saying.

"What's wrong?" he asks.

"You want our kids to look and be like me?"

Allowing himself to smile at me, he takes my hand off his cheek to hold it. "Yeah," he simply says. "We should head down now."

I squeeze his hand and begin to stand up. Smiling back at him, I let our fingers interlock when he stands next to me. I didn't think he thought of stuff like that.

We make it back inside, walking down the flight of stairs and back to the panel on the last floor that's meant to be hidden. He goes down the ladder in the supply closet first just so he can make sure I get down safely. Leaving the supply closet the way we found it, we carefully walked out of it together.

I hear the clinging of silverware and talk from the hallway we walk down. Pulling at my sleeves to cover my cold hands, I look around when we step foot into a cafeteria.

How this place runs, I'm overly curious to find out. As I watch people, families, sit and enjoy a meal in hiding only makes me wonder why they're here.

"Hungry?"

"A little," I admit after we've forgotten to eat all day. I look at him then at the short line where food is served. I feel his hand place onto the small of my back as he walks with me to get in line. We collect a tray as we wait.

The line moves swiftly and as I'm next with a tray in my hand, the woman behind the bar releases a disappointed sigh. "We're out of the tropical fruit mix and there's only one serving of the cavatappi pasta left."

"Oh," I let out. "You have nothing else?"

"Peas," she answers while dropping a spoonful of them onto the plate on my tray. She serves Harry peas as well before then giving me the last scoop of pasta.

"Thank you," Harry says to the woman and she nods in return.

"You can have my pasta," I say to Harry when we walk away to find a place to sit.

"No, it's okay... You eat it."

"But-"

"I said, it's okay."

I slide my tray onto the table after it's made available. I then take a seat on the cold metal bench, watching Harry sit across me. "You're not going to eat just a plate full of peas."

"Watch me," he teases, flashing a grin at me when he lifts the spoon off his tray.

Eileen meant it when she said they were trying to make ends meet. As I look around, I don't mind eating light if it meant the children were fed first. With a sigh, I then turn to look at Harry again. "At least have some," I mumble when lifting my plate. Before he can stop me, I drop half of the pasta onto his plate.

"There you are," says the little boy, Manny, who had been playing catch with Harry. With a baseball in one hand and a mitt in the other, he ends up sitting on the bench next to Harry. "Can we play now?"

Looking between his plate and the kid, he chuckles. "I'm a little busy right now."

"That's fine, I'll wait."

As I pick at my peas, I laugh to myself when Manny doesn't go anywhere.

"Mm, by the way, I want to say thanks. We thought it was a nice view up there."

"Dude," Manny frowns. He then scoots closer to mutter, "You told her about it?"

"Of course, I did. She's my girlfriend. Why wouldn't I tell her? Don't tell me girls aren't allowed up there or something."

Grinning behind my fork, I watch his playful interaction. I then look at Manny when he looks at me as if he doesn't trust I'll keep his rooftop hideaway a secret. "Manny, right?" I set my fork down. Leaning forward, I then say, "I'm Jo. I promise I won't tell anyone about the rooftop if that's what you're worried about."

"You promise?"

Again, I say, "I promise."

Manny finally smiles, tossing his baseball in the air only to catch it.

"You like baseball, kid?" Harry makes conversation while he eats.

"Yeah! I was on a team and everything, but—"

"But, what?" Harry looks interested and the look on Manny's face tells me he doesn't have a fond story for us.

"My dad went to jail and now I'm here."

"Shit," Harry mumbles. "What'd he do?"

Nudging Harry's foot under the table, I look at him and silently tell him that he shouldn't ask the kid that. Harry only shrugs as Manny then says, "I don't know."

We fall quiet and I watch Manny look down at the baseball he seems to value a lot.

Taking mouthfuls of what Harry had on his plate, he chews and pushes the tray aside. After swallowing, he mumbles, "Let's go play catch."

Manny shoots up from the bench excitedly. "Okay!" He grins, jumping in place as he waits for Harry.

"My darling," he looks at me. "Are you coming?"

I smile up at him, admiring the way he plans to make the boy's night with a simple game of catch. "In a bit," I whisper. "You go. I'll join you when I'm done."

Harry nods and leaning over the table, he reaches to give me a kiss as soft as velvet. "Bye," I whisper with another smile before he goes to the play area with Manny.

Alone, I eat off my sad plate and look around again. My eyes end up searching for Eileen when I'm desperate to know if she would be of help or not. I huff to myself and as if I spoke her into existence, I see her scanning the room by looking around.

When our eyes meet from across the room, she begins to make her way towards me. I sit up and set my fork down when my hunger practically dissipates.

"Hey," says Eileen as she sits on the bench across from me. "So I talked to the guys... and a few other members about your mother's situation."

"And?" I chew at the inside of my lip.

"Where does she live?"

"She lives in Seattle."

"And are you sure she has nothing to do with Dante, right?"

"Of course not. She's married and she left Los Angeles years ago to get away from him. He knows where she lives because of me so it's only a matter of time until..." I rub at my temple as I feel a small pang in my head.

"Look, we don't really have a leader around here. Trust me, if I was in charge I'd send a couple of Angelos down to Seattle to make sure she's out of harm's way."

"So, what does that mean? There's nothing you can do?" I spike an eyebrow up at Eileen as she tucks her blonde hair behind her ears. I spot the piercings on her ears that I once complimented before I then look down at the table with disappointment.

"There's something you can do," Eileen says and when I look back up, she gives me a small smile. "Plead your case to the rest of the Angelos."

"I don't want to hear anyone say my mom betrayed my grandpa again like in that room back there... No, thanks." As I begin to stand up after growing bored of the conversation, Eileen reaches out for my wrist.

"Hey," she says softly to get me to stay. Her hand then falls the moment I look at it. "You're Joelle D'Amore, granddaughter of Angelo Fucking Veca. I can't say they'll eagerly want to protect your mom after her history, but they'll listen. To them, you have a clean slate. You're an angel in their eyes so convince them, Jo. If you haven't noticed, we help and protect people all the time."

She's giving me hope that I don't know if I can fully trust. But I look around again at all the people in this room with stories of their own.

When I don't say anything, Eileen stands up. "Your grandpa and my dad ran a safehouse back in the day, much better than this one."

"Did they?"

She nods at my curiosity. "Dante ran the safehouse with them, too. Believe it or not, they were all best friends."

With so much history for me to learn, I follow Eileen as she begins to slowly stroll out of the cafeteria. "You're kidding."

She chuckles, pushing up at her sleeves as jewelry dangles from her wrist. "I wish I was. I have pictures. Do you want to see?"

With Eileen already leading the way, I look for Harry. I find him right away, sharing a laugh with Manny where they play. I then nod and follow Eileen when I figure we wouldn't take too long. "Yeah, I do."

She smiles at me, taking me back to that same small office we were in before. This time it's just us in the room.

"Let me guess, Dante turned on them?" I look at Eileen as she heads behind the desk.

As if I guessed wrong, she shakes her head. "Let me clarify, Dante is a whole other person. The man your grandpa and my dad were besties with was named Lorenzo. Lorenzo–" She stops talking when she bends down to grab something from the lower drawer of the desk. "He was a nice guy... You know, until he tried to kill your grandpa."

I step closer to the desk when Eileen slams a photo album above. She lifts the torn leather cover and flips through empty photo sleeves until she lands in the middle. With her finger placed over the photo with three men, she then slips it out of the sleeve to show me.

"My dad, Mauro, is on the left, then Angelo, and on the right, that's Lorenzo."

Holding the old photo in my hands, my eyes glaze over the faces. Dante's face, or Lorenzo's, comes as a shock to me when his smile is far too lovely to ever look sinister. Young and handsome, I have to remind myself of the kind of monster he truly is. "So, he was an Angelo?"

"He was... But then he started to envy your grandpa as he was the only one being recognized for the things they were doing for the city."

"Then what happened?" I ask while still looking down at the photo, but my focus has turned to my grandpa.

"Nothing for a while. My dad said his jealousy was obvious, but he didn't do anything about it. It wasn't until a certain group approached your grandpa when things began to spiral."

Familiar with the story Harry has told me a bit about, I set the photo down to listen to what she has to say. I take a seat on the chair next to me when I think I need it.

"See, your grandpa didn't want the Angelos to become what it has become. All he wanted was for the City of Angels to be safe. This certain group, overly powerful, had other plans for the city and it was to dispute drugs for money. You know who was all for it?"

"Dante," I answer.

"He tried to convince your grandpa to go through with it. An argument ensued from it that made Lorenzo disappear for a couple of days. During those couple of days, however, that group coarse your grandpa into doing whatever they said. He had no choice."

I look down at my hands as I begin to pull at the strings of the red bracelet around my wrist. "And when Dante came back?"

"He was no longer Lorenzo. He was filled with jealousy and rage. My dad said he walked straight up to your grandpa with a knife, pointed it at his throat, but Angelo didn't have a damn drop of fear in his eye. He even provoked him, but Dante pussied out." Eileen huffs as she ends up sitting on the desk while putting the old photo she showed me away. "That's when the rivalry truly began. It started getting personal the minute he went after your mom."

Licking my lips, I then look over at her. "I'm really sorry about your dad," I feel the need to share my condolences again when Paco had interrupted me the first time I tried.

She smiles at me. "Mauro isn't my real dad. Interestingly enough, he found me in a dumpster. Can you believe it? As an infant, someone decided I was trash." She then laughs. "Not him though. He raised me... and I can only hope I'm making him proud with this safehouse I've got going on."

Although I'm shocked by her story, I return her smile. "That's... I'm more than sure you're making him proud, Eileen."

"Thanks, Daisy."

I sit up in my chair, letting out a small laugh over what she keeps calling me. "Eileen, I'm grateful for what you're doing by telling me more about my grandpa and for letting me and Alex stay here, but–"

"I can't call you Daisy?" She forms a pout that only makes me laugh again.

"I just think it would be inappropriate..."

She sucks in a breath before scrunching her nose."Fine, Joelle D'Amore, I will no longer call you Daisy out of respect for Alan."

"Alex."

"That's what I said, Joelle D'Amore!"

I break into another smile as I look up at her. Her eyes are on mine for a split second until they lift towards the open door. "Speak of the devil," she mumbles. "Alan!"

I turn my head and see Harry by the doorway. With a tight jaw, he looks at us, but mostly at Eileen.

"I'm sorry, have you been looking for her?" Eileen asks while hopping off the desk. "She's all yours now, but don't worry I took good care of her for you."

Knowing she's intentionally trying to make Harry jealous, I start walking towards him. I grab his hand to hold in mine. I then look over at Eileen when I tell her, "Thanks again, Eileen."

"Anytime," she says with a small wave of two fingers. "Get some rest. If you guys need anything, this is where you can find me."

With a small smile and a nod thrown her way, I finally step out of the room and tug at Harry's hand to take him with me. I squeeze at his fingers and when I look over at him, I ask, "How was catch with Manny?"

"Good," he only says to me and I have to stop in my steps when I hear the bothersome in his tone.

"Talk to me," I say in the middle of the hallway with flickering lights above us. Still holding my hand, he then turns to face me.

"I was looking for you everywhere, Jo."

Releasing his hand, I reach for his cheeks to hold. "She came up to me," I begin to explain in a hushed tone to be quiet. "She started to talk to me about how I can help my mom and then she asked if I wanted to see a photo of my grandpa and her dad and Dante. Apparently, they were all friends and... I'll explain more later. I'm sorry I didn't tell you where I went."

His face softens under my touch and words. Looking at my lips, he then says, "It's fine... Just tell me next time, that's all I ask."

I nod, getting on my tiptoes just to peck his soft lips. "I will," I mumble and kiss him again.

With his arm around my waist, our bodies touch and I love it whenever I'm this close. He makes me feel warm—radiant even when his kisses are golden.

"Fuck," he mutters by my lips when we pause to breathe.

"What?" I whisper, opening my eyes to find his closed.

"All I want to do is keep kissing you... I'm so fucking obsessed with you, it's not even funny."

Laughing despite the way he says it's not funny, I then kiss his cheek with a hum. "You're right. Not funny at all, just concerning," I tease as I lightly squeeze at his shoulders before then allowing my hands to glide down his chest. "All I want to do right now is have a hot shower but—"

"About that... how the hell am I going to shower when I have that fucking tattoo on my side."

"I had that thought earlier. I was thinking we could head in there really really late. I'd make sure no one is around, what do you think?"

"I think that could work," he whispers all while leaning in to get another kiss.

"But I can't join you this time. You're aware of that, right?" I grin, pecking his lips once more.

"Says who?"

Grabbing a hold of his cheeks again, I pull him in for another kiss when I'm equally obsessed. I then smile as his kiss turns to pecks down my chin. "Let's go lie down?" I suggest and he's quick to nod.

When we get to the room where everyone sleeps, a lot of people are already in bed or just resting. Harry must've made the bed because when I see it, the bottom bunk has fresh sheets laid out. The rest of the stuff Eileen had given us is stored on the top bunk.

"We're sharing a twin bed?" I ask Harry with a laugh.

"Why not? We fit."

We do fit—only exceptionally close if we hold each other tight. I think he doesn't mind, however, and neither do I. I begin to kick off my shoes and tuck them underneath the bed

Harry gets under the covers first, scooting to the edge to make room for me. He whispers for me to come closer as I adjust next to him in a single bed.

"You see," he whispers again. "Perfect." He then reaches for my thigh to bring it over his hip when we face each other.

I smile as he hugs my waist and as I get the best view into his pretty green eyes. I feel comfortable as I run my hand along his arm. "So Eileen said that she thinks I should talk to the rest of the Angelos," I whisper, as soft as I can. "I might have a fair shot at convincing them."

Slipping hands underneath my sweater, he softly strokes at my skin. "Did you ever figure out who is leading the Angelos?"

"That's the thing... No one is really in charge."

"No wonder they're so damn chaotic. Don't forget, they have blood on their hands, too."

He's right. I fall quiet when I remember the boy I watched bleed out in front of my eyes. It feels long ago, but I still see myself there on Zayn and Sutton's front yard wondering what the hell happened. It turned out that the Angelos were trying to kill Infernos out of vengeance, but they went in blind—not knowing who they were shooting at.

"Yeah," I finally say in agreement.

"Where's your head?"

"I think I want to give it another shot. I'm very persuasive, don't you think?"

"Sure," he says with the corner of his lips lifting. "You look at me like that and I just want to give you everything, my pretty girl."

"Look at you like how?" I ask with a short laugh. "I'm just looking at you."

"Like that," he whispers as he lets our noses brush. "I like when you look at me, makes me feel seen... makes me feel immensely happy."

My cheeks hurt from the sweet words he tells me. "God," I end up mumbling when he just seems too good to be true.

"He's not here right now," he teases as he caresses my skin and kisses the corner of my mouth.

When I feel fingers dragging down to my hips, I then grin when his hand is on my ass. I peck his lips lightly and cautiously when we aren't the only people in the room. "So, what do you think?" I then ask. "Should I try again?"

"If that's what you want to do," he answers me while looking at my lips. He then lifts his eyes to look into mine. "When are you going to talk to them? Tomorrow?"

"I assume so. I'll ask Eileen tomorrow."

I feel a soft kiss on my forehead. I cuddle into him, closing my eyes the moment they feel heavy. With the way he holds me, it isn't long before I doze off.

"Sweet girl."

Humming, it takes me a minute to realize Harry's voice from my dream is actually him waking me up. I open my eyes to find us in the same warm position as when I closed my eyes. "Yeah?" I mumble, attempting to sound fully awake.

"I think it's a good time for us to shower," he whispers.

I look around, but the lights are out. "What time is it?" I whisper back to him.

"Past midnight. You slept for a while."

I then nod, quietly sitting up so I can help him get a shower in. Being the one with the tattoo, this might be the only good time for him. "Okay, let's go," I whisper again as I hope not to wake anyone up.

Light from the hallway peers through the open doors of the large room. It's enough light for me to see what I'm grabbing from the top bunk. I take the personal hygiene bag of goods, followed by the bag of fresh clothes given to us by Eileen. After slipping on our shoes, Harry and I quietly begin to make our way out to the hall. The men and women communal showers are right across from it.

Looking to my left then to my right, I see no one in sight. It's when I tug Harry along into the women's room without hesitation.

"Jo–"

"Shh!" I hush as I drag him through the pink-tiled room that's perfectly quiet enough. All I can hear is our footsteps and the drips of a faucet. Passing the stalls, the very back is where the showers are. Luckily, the place is empty. I tug at the white curtain of a shower and look at Harry. "Get in. I don't think anyone is gonna come in, but hurry."

He chuckles, purposely taking his time to get behind the shower curtain. "Hold on. You're joining me, right?"

"Harry, no... Now get in and give me your clothes so I can put them away. I'll give you the fresh ones when you're done."

With a forming pout, Harry slowly kicks off his shoes and tugs off his socks. As he finally steps into the shower, I look around once more as I tug the curtain close on him.

"Please, join me."

As I place the bagged items in the metal basket drilled against the wall, I then wait for him to hand me his clothes. "Harry, I can't."

"But you want to?" He hands me his hoodie and shirt through the curtain and I begin to neatly fold them.

With a smile, I roll my eyes when I already know he won't let it go. "Hurry, we don't have all night."

"Join me," he says again before giving me his boxers and pants next.

"No," I say, moving on to switch the clean clothes with the dirty clothes into the large bag for him. I then hand him the hygiene kit through the curtain as I hear the water run. "Here."

With his wet hand wrapping around my wrist, he begins to tug me. "Harry!"

"Shh!" He hushes me this time as my voice echoed through the room. With my free hand, I cover my mouth. He can't seem to hold back a laugh despite our attempts to be quiet. Suddenly, I'm in the shower with him.

"Harry," I whisper his name this time. "I said I wouldn't join you."

Taking the bag from me, finally, he snickers. "Well, you're in now so either get naked or get your clothes wet."

I huff. "You're impossible," I complain, all while kicking my shoes off. I don't even have to look to know he's smirking. "We have to be quick," I then say as I begin to undress.

"Sure, I can give you a quick fuck."

"That's not what I meant," I say, biting back a smirk as I strip down completely naked. I drop my clothes right outside by the curtain and I can only hope no one else decides to shower at this time. Before stepping close to him, I gather my hair up to tie with the band resting around my wrist to avoid getting it wet.

"No?" He smacks his lips with disappointment.

I walk towards him, taking the bar of soap he holds for the chance to lather his body. "Sorry," I whisper, running the soap and my hands along his perfect skin and toned body. Standing on my toes, I then can't help but kiss him soft and tender.

His wet hands on my waist tug me against his soapy body when he kisses me back. When our tongues meet, one of his hands leaves my waist to run past my hips. He then lifts my leg by the thigh. I feel myself bend back as he kisses me harder, but he holds me so close against his skin. I almost moan from the closeness.

I knew this would happen if he convinced me to get in the shower with him. Now, I don't want this to end anytime soon.

In a swift movement, Harry turns me and has my back touch the cold shower walls. I have to break from his lips to release a gasp just from the cold shock. I then suck in a breath when Harry attaches his sweet mouth onto my perked nipple. My mouth falls open as he sucks and teases his tongue. Instantly, I feel the flutter of butterfly wings head straight to my core.

He then smirks after pulling away. He then rises, bringing his tall body closer. My eyes follow him as he leaves me breathless from the way his wet hair looks on him. Fuck, he's so gorgeous.

"Look at me," he whispers even though I already am. He then grabs ahold of my cheeks with only his thumb and forefinger. "You're mine. Just mine. Can you say that for me, baby?"

Almost hypnotized by his sweet gaze, I nod slowly. "I'm yours. All yours."

"My sweet girl," he calls me, dragging his thumb along my bottom lip to get me to open. As if he wants me to prove it, he spits right into my mouth and I'm left to swallow every bit of his claim. It isn't long before he voluntarily drops down onto his knees. I let the soap slip from my fingers when I grip his hair. I hold back a moan, feeling his tongue along my clit.

He adjusts my thigh to rest over his shoulder. When he cocks his head to the side, his tongue makes a deeper stride through my slit and this time, he makes me moan.

"Ah-ah," he tuts from between my legs. "Don't make a sound, my pretty angel. If we get caught, it won't be good."

"Fuck," I slip out with a pant. Knowing he's right, I nod profusely. I bite my bottom lip down as he begins to taste me all over again. Sucking in a breath, my pleasure only heightens when I roll my hips forward.

His nose nudges at my clit. A groan escapes me when his tongue fuck only gets messier. "Yes, yes, yes," I mutter out, tilting my head back when allowing my eyes to shut. "Fuck!" I then shout with a gasp. I couldn't contain it.

"Shh," he hushes me once again. Panting because he's stopped, I look down to see him already looking at me. "Are you not going to shut up?"

With a smirk, I hum and roll my hips forward into nothing. "Not when you fuck me with your tongue like that," I say, letting go of his hair just so I can feel at my tits.

I watch him bite down on his red lip the moment my hands are on my body.

"Feels so good when you—" I pause, just so my fingers can feel my clit. "Fuck," I don't finish my sentence when I decide to rub myself in circles.

He's gazing at the way I touch myself. Making myself softly moan, he curses under his breath. "Such a pretty fucking pussy," he whispers as I feel his finger brush up along my thighs. As I touch myself, he once again leans forwards to drag his tongue against me.

"Harry," I moan his name without a care in the world. "Yes!" Rubbing myself quicker, I pant harder. I tilt my head back again, enjoying the riveting pleasure he never fails to give me.

Shaking his head to work his tongue, I stop touching myself to hold onto the walls when he decides to bring both my thighs over his shoulders. I suck in a breath the moment he gets me to tremble.

"Fuck, I'm gonna—" I attempt to warn, but I'm making my mess as soon as my body grows rigid.

Squeezing my ass, Harry moans against my slit before licking me clean. I breathe out, humming as the pleasure-filled waves begin to fade.

"So fucking good, you made me get off, too," he mumbles, kissing at my inner thighs before slowly setting me down.

"But I didn't touch you," I whisper as my weak knees manage to keep me from falling.

Rising back up onto his feet, Harry shakes his head. "Didn't have to," he mumbles as he reaches for my waist to pull me off the wall. "Fuck, thank you."

Still recovering from such a high, I'm still out of breath. "For what?" I ask softly with a laugh.

Kissing at my jaw when he leans closer, he then kisses underneath my earlobe. "For that sweet cunt of yours... Such a wonderland." I feel him smirk as he turns me red.

"Shut up," I mumble, laughing again as I pull back to look at him. "We should hurry up—"

But he interrupts me with a kiss and once again, I find myself unwilling to pull away.

hey! how are you, my friends? thank you for reading!

xoxo,
mila!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 368 21
Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles. Two boys who have hopeless crushes on one another, despite never having a conversation. Their lives are far from pe...
29.2K 1.4K 39
HARRY STYLES A man that is known to be the biggest tycoon in the world. He owns the chain of restaurant and Casino. But what no one knows is...
94.1K 5.7K 65
[COMPLETED] "I see you've become brave" He chuckles, his eyes dark. "I didn't have a choice," I say without a hint of emotion in my voice. His eyes s...
8.2K 136 57
Vada Carter. 18 years old. Not famous, just a stupid girl. Harry Styles. 19 years old. Very famous, but he's just a stupid boy. "You can't say stuff...