Sinful Pleasure | 18+

Від p1nkbunnionlin3

NOT A GODDAMN REVERSE HAREM! (nor is it a mafia story smh) He lightly shook his head and pressed his lips t... Більше

Don't skip - UPDATED
Playlist - UPDATED
Chapter 1 - Kez
Chapter 3 - Kez
Chapter 4 - Kez
Chapter 5 - Axel
Chapter 6 - Kez
Chapter 7 - Axel
Chapter 8 - Kez
Chapter 9 - Axel
Chapter 10 - Kez
Chapter 11 - Axel
Chapter 12 - Kez
Chapter 13 - Axel
Chapter 14 - Kez
Chapter 15 - Axel
Chapter 16 - Kez
Chapter 17 - Axel
Chapter 18 - Kez
Chapter 19 - Kez
Chapter 20 - Kez
Chapter 21 - Axel
Chapter 22 - Axel
Chapter 23 - Kez
Chapter 24 - Axel
Chapter 25 - Kez
Chapter 26 - Kez
Chapter 27 - Kez
Chapter 28 - Axel
Chapter 29 - Axel
Chapter 30 - Axel
Chapter 31 - Kez
Chapter 32 - Axel
Chapter 33 - Kez
Chapter 34 - Kez
Chapter 35 - Kez
Chapter 36 - Axel
Chapter 37 - Axel
Chapter 38 - Axel
Chapter 39 - Axel
Chapter 40 - Kez
Chapter 41 - Kez
Chapter 42 - Kez
Chapter 43 - Kez
Chapter 44 - Axel
Chapter 45 - Kez
Chapter 46 - Axel
Chapter 47 - Kez
Chapter 48 - Kez
Chapter 49 - Axel
Chapter 50 - Axel
Chapter 51 - Axel
Chapter 52 - Axel
Chapter 53 - Axel
Chapter 54 - Kez
Chapter 55 - Axel
Chapter 56 - Kez
Chapter 57 - Kez

Chapter 2 - Axel

44.9K 765 243
Від p1nkbunnionlin3

"I assure you the money will be sent, please. I just need more time." The supposed high mighty man before my brother spoke, his voice laced with worry, and a face of uneasiness behind that shit ass poker face. I could see a gleam of fear behind his eyes, trying its best not to seep out.

Chuckling, I leaned my back against the wall, behind Roman who sat in the chair in front-just off to the right. I averted my eyes directly at the asshole on the opposite side of the room, glaring at him. "I don't like liars, Gabriel," Roman said, crossing his arms over his chest, voice stern.

The guy swallowed, and I watched as he sunk his ass in the cushion beneath him. My brother waited for the fucker to go ahead and tell another bullshit lie, but he didn't. Why? Because the Santiago's were in his home right now-with more power than he'd ever had. Nobody ever dared to lie to us, unless they were willing to know how we decided their fate.

Three brothers: the most cold-hearted and ruthless killers of Strixfield-the city we own. The people too, no doubt about that, they were terrified and they should've been. One wrong move and they were oblivion.

We were the most feared and respected-certainly out of fear, of course. My brothers and I handled business the way people didn't like it-we fought, killed, and compelled people to do what we wanted. In the sickest ways, our words and actions could get the job done. Everybody hated it but that's just how we liked it.

We didn't like people who thought they could control us, push us around and tell us what to do-that was our job. People needed to know their place and where they stood, and we were here, ready to show them.

But, what ticked us off the most were insults, and they got thrown around a lot. It was a shame, really, I wished people weren't so stupid and knew not to cross a line, because once they had, my hands got dirty-not that I complained much. It was fun, but sometimes it got messy. Messy was for Creed, not me.

Roman - opposite me. He planned and took care of business. His emotions weren't easy to read but weren't hard either-he kept himself collected for the most part so people wouldn't see how he felt or acted, but his impatience didn't go unnoticed, so typically you'd know if he was ready to kill or not.

Creed - on Roman's right, leaning against the desk. He taunted carelessly and when ready or mostly whenever he killed. He was a fucking serial killer the way he acted and very serious, but sometimes he acted as a child and people underestimated him because of it. But don't be fooled, his childish ways turned into him destroying things or people recklessly.

And me. I observed carefully and slowly, taking note of every damn thing. I read the room, the people-their emotions, body movements, and words. Roman thought it was weird but knew it was very useful. I knew exactly what someone would do next and when, and then I struck. Quickly and steadily.

Unlike Roman, my poker face was too good-you couldn't read me-know what I was feeling or thinking. And it wasn't because you were stupid and blind, or maybe you were, but it was because I didn't let you unless I wanted you to. I didn't like giving out too much because I liked when they wondered.

They wondered with a face of fear and worry because they didn't know what I was really capable of.

"The deadline was two weeks ago. My brothers and I decided to play nice and let you slip away for that long, but now," Roman hummed, shrugging his shoulders and tilting his head to the side slightly. "The game is over, Gabriel. We're going to kill you and take what we came here for." He tapped a finger on the table, eyeing the guy.

"Give me one day and you'll have-"

"Give me one day-another year wouldn't be enough time for you, asshole. Stop wasting our fucking time," he sneered and pulled out his gun from the waistband of his suit pants. Gabriel sucked in a shaky breath, not able to look at Roman or in mine and Creed's direction, either. I couldn't help but smile.

He's scared and he should be. We didn't let people off, ever, you owed debt-you owed it fast. Us Santiago's didn't give people days to collect their whole debt, and if we showed up to wherever you were and you didn't have everything we came there for, then you'd have to figure it out right there, and fast. Gabriel just had dumb luck that didn't last.

Roman tsk-ed and leaned forward, gazing between the gun and the guy. "Let me ask you this, mayor. Why is it that you couldn't pay? I mean, you're rich. Aren't you?" He asked, his voice clipped.

He gulped and looked up, letting his eyes fall on my brother. The guy hesitantly nodded, and that made me groan out. I wasn't handling the business but I hated when people didn't use words. Fuck! you have a mouth for a reason.

Looking over at Creed, I arched an eyebrow and watched him smirk my way. "I hate liars, must I remind you." I turned away, watching how pale Gabriel went, and I halted any movement, as if moving a finger would trigger my brother to kill him.

"Creed, cut out his tongue." Roman tipped his chin up, keeping his gaze locked on the target.

The man's eyes were wide now, terror flashing across his face, and I could see the way his chest heaved up and down in panic-his hands shaking as he brought them up against the edge of the wooden desk, slightly gripping the edge. In the corner of my eye, Creed dropped his shoulders and pouted like a child, and I rolled my eyes, twisting my face in annoyance at his unnecessary act.

"But I wanted to chop off his hands," He whined. For fucks sake.

I clicked my tongue on the roof of my mouth and huffed, slowly pulling out my knife and tossing it over to Creed. "Fine," Roman grunted out, permitting him to hurt the bastard.

Gabriel quickly stood tall on his feet, shooting his arms out in defense. "I-I can pay you!" He shouted.

My brother wouldn't buy it. Stupid. Scoffing, he nodded at Creed, and he laughed, palming Roman's shoulder while winking at me. I cringed, watching him curve the desk-toward the guy-the knife clenched in his fist, ready to be used.

The asshole stumbled off into the corner, his face turning to a cry of mercy. Pathetic. I looked at Roman and we both smirked, watching him shit himself. Guys like Gabriel claimed to be better, scary, and powerful, yet fell to their knees the second somebody confronted them.

Drawing out my lighter, I flicked it open and brushed my finger over the flame, staring at the guy before me. "My daughter!" He yelled, "She-you can have her!" He gulped as the blade came up against his jaw.

Now I wanted to kill the dickhead. He couldn't do a simple task and now he was just offering his daughter-his blood-the person he brought into this world. I didn't think anyone could stoop that low. I mean, don't get me wrong, I did bad things-things people wouldn't ever wish to encounter.

But I did them for a purpose, and I wouldn't dare give up a child like that, especially to the hands of a bunch of murderous criminals. "Creed-"

"She's twenty-three!" He shrilled, grabbing ahold of Creed's collar. Roman dropped his gaze on my brother, instructing him to step back, and he groaned, making me nudge my head for him to just release the man.

Roman permitted the man to take his seat, again, keeping his stare on him mean but unpredictable, and he leaned back in the chair. We didn't indulge upon people as debts, because really, what could they possibly give us that could be useful-that would benefit us.

Though she was a girl and of age. The most she could be would be a distraction, and I knew one out of the three of us could need, and, would willingly want that distraction. I just didn't want her to distract us completely nor would Ro want that, either. If our eyes were always focused on her, keeping her still and quiet, then we'd become sloppy.

He sat there-still-quiet, and I knew Roman had to think hard and carefully about this. Gabriel owed us big time, and we weren't going to leave empty-handed. What we came here for-we wanted now, his daughter wasn't necessarily what we wanted nor needed, but she was still something.

His hand glided across the table, collecting dust, and he rubbed his fingers together, brushing it off. Roman sucked in a breath and tsk-ed, narrowing his head at the man. "If we take her, she's ours. Which means we can do whatever with and to her."

My brother stole glances between me and Creed, asking what we thought without uttering a word. I kept my expression emotionless, and Creed couldn't get that smug smirk off his face. "I want to see her."

Gabriel gazed over my shoulder and cleared his throat, crossing his arms over his chest. I furrowed my eyebrows in curiosity and so did Roman as his head turned over his shoulder, and then I looked at Creed, seeing his attention intently set hungrily on something, or rather, someone behind me.

Swiftly turning my head over my shoulder, my eyes shifted between two women but after a second they completely froze on only one woman. That's her.

I scanned the girl from head to toe; her blonde hair fell behind her, flowing so nicely and lightly from the a/c's cold breeze. Her pale skin complimented her plump red lips and the snake and spiderweb tattoos spiraling around her right arm, the small Doberman on her thigh too.

Her attire wasn't what I expected, though. I saw white and gold classy dresses and high heels-makeup painted on ever so perfectly. Gabriel was rich, so when he mentioned a daughter I assumed he'd have her dressed as a princess.

No, she was dressed in all black, and she was almost completely uncovered. So much skin was shown. The skirt she wore was short-knowingly uncovering her ass, and garters were stringing from underneath and attaching down to her tights. And her bra; it was mesh, but thankfully, for herself, mostly, you couldn't spot her pebbled nipples through it. Though her boobs were perky, and so on display.

Seeing her exposed like that made me mad, I hadn't known why, but I wanted to cover her pretty ass up and lock her in my room so nobody could see her but myself.

Black eyeliner was messy under her eyes and a light red eyeshadow covered her lids. Although she carried this rebellious and sort of messy look, she was beautiful nonetheless.

She was oh, so beautiful, and looked pure-too pure to even glance at the darkness. But behind those brown eyes that were drooling over us, I saw fire-a fire that made you want to get closer-to touch and feel your body melt against hers with desire and need. You'll be a tough one, Vixen.

I left my roaming thoughts, hearing her father say something which caused her lost facial expression to turn into a scowl. Looking away, I took a glance at Creed and saw him rub at his jeans. Fucking ass.

"If I get bored and decide to kill her, I'll be back. Because you owe me more now than you did before and I'll be sure to get it, but I won't be as nice." Roman stood up, fixing his suit, and signaled a hand at Creed to show Gabriel he wasn't bluffing.

Tsk-ing, I turned around and looked back at the girl before me. She swallowed hard, sending an unbothered yet worried look at the woman beside her as the man behind me screamed for the life of him.

I smiled and stepped toward her. She whipped her head forward and sent me a tiny innocent smile which made me chuckle. You aren't innocent, babe. I'm no fool. I shifted behind her, slightly pushing the other woman away, and twirled a strand of her hair with my finger.

Roman moved in front of her hastily and glanced at me, giving a sly smirk. I smirked too and pulled out my gun, as so did he. My gaze then drifted on her chest and I watched it heave up and down and listened to the shaky breathes she let out once Ro brought his weapon under her chin.

She opened her mouth ajar to speak but he hushed her immediately. "Speak when spoken to." He arched an eyebrow and hovered over her small frame. Slowly, I raised my eyes to meet Roman's and he jerked his chin.

My gun was up instantly and I pressed a finger to my lips with my free hand. I swung it to the side and smashed her in the temple, making her collapse, and swiftly catching her so she wouldn't hit the floor.

"Daddy doesn't care enough to keep you," I whispered, brushing her hair away from her face. "Creed, leave them." My brother ordered loudly, looking over at him while we started striding down the hallway.

The thing we loved most about doing business was showing people we won, and engraving it into their thick skulls that they shouldn't mess with us. Because, they should know we always win and in this city we own them. They were property of the Santiago's.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

4M 98.2K 54
"let me tell you something, darling. you've unlocked a side of me, even I fear. but since you want to keep me up all night, challenging me, he's gonn...
8.2M 195K 100
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...
319K 5.8K 35
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐢𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 What happens when two completely different worlds full of sadness, jealousy, love, hate, and te...
1.2M 26.4K 87
Jasmine Petrova I downed a shot of tequila, allowing the burning liquid to slide down my throat and settle in my stomach. I deserved to have some fun...