𝔱𝔥𝔢á 𝔱𝔥á𝔫𝔞𝔱𝔬𝔰 ˏˋ°•*...

By thriftqueen

❝ ᴍʏ ʟɪғᴇ ɪs sʜɪᴛᴛʏ. ɪ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ғᴀɪʀ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴʟʏ ᴛᴜɴᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɴғᴀɪʀɴᴇss, ʀɪɢʜᴛ?❞... More

𝔱𝔥𝔢á 𝔱𝔥á𝔫𝔞𝔱𝔬𝔰
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚝
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝟷𝟿𝟺𝟼' 𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚝
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝟷𝟿𝟽𝟼' 𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚝
𝟎𝟎 | 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝖔𝖓𝖊
𝟎.𝟎𝟏 | 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞
𝟎.𝟎𝟐 | 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝟎.𝟎𝟑 | 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝟎.𝟎𝟒 | 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝟎.𝟎𝟓 | 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩 𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲
𝟎.𝟎𝟔 | 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝟎.𝟎𝟕 | 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟎.𝟎𝟗 | 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝟎.𝟏𝟎 | 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝟎.𝟏𝟏 | 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐫
𝟎.𝟏𝟐 | 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤
𝟎.𝟏𝟑 | 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡
𝟎.𝟏𝟒 | 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝟎.𝟏𝟓 | 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐭

𝟎.𝟎𝟖 | 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐧

8.9K 271 37
By thriftqueen

...

✧.* 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 .ೃ࿐

↳ ❝ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ ❞

...

The scene changed.

ᴇᴅᴇɴ'ꜱ ᴏʀᴘʜᴀɴᴀɢᴇ.

"I have a really bad feeling," Marlene whispered to Sirius.

31𝔰𝔱 𝔡𝔢𝔠𝔢𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯, 1986.

11: 59 p𝚖.

"Happy New Year."

Under the bright moonlight, three young kids sat. A boy and girl whispered, awaiting the toxicity of the next year. 

"The boy looks like Arcturus," Melanie whispered to Pollux.

The brother-sister-in-law duo, exchanged angry looks, glaring at Dumbwhore.

The boy lightly ran his through the hair of the youngest girl, who lay in his lap, sleeping.

"Aww..."

"Mini Caramel..." Lily gasped. Realizing what Lily had said, Caramel sat up.

"WHAT! I thought that she was with Petunia!" Caramel had gotten used to controlling the urge to kill Dumblewhore.

"Six more years, Addy.  Six more years," the older girl whispered to the sleeping figure.

"For what?!"

"I think for Addy to go to Hogwarts," James replied.

"How are we going to leave her, Querida? All alone, In this hell hole?" The camera turned to show a dark orphanage.

"Querida?" Peter asked.

"Darling in Spanish," Sirius told him.

"How old are they?" James asked.

"A year older, than Addy," Harry responded.

"We can take her with us, Cariño. I'm not leaving her here." Amiara responded, leaning her head on his shoulders.

"That's so sweet."

"I'm coming with both of you," Addy's eyes opened.  "Don't leave me here, please?" the five-year-old girl pleaded.

Many smiled sympathetically at the young girl.

"They would never."

"𝗺𝗮𝗶 𝗶𝗹 𝗺𝗶𝗼 𝘁𝗲𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗼," they told her comfortingly.

Those who understood smiled sympathetically.

  * ˚ ✦

ᴘᴀʟᴀᴢᴢᴏ ʟᴇꜱᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ, ɪᴛᴀʟʏ.

2𝔫𝔡 𝔧𝔞𝔫𝔲𝔞𝔯𝔶, 1987.

A young boy was shown running around the massive gardens of the palace, with a younger girl behind his back.

"Charlie?!" His family who trusted Dumbledore shouted.

"What are you doing in their house?" Molly asked disgustedly.

"What do you mean by that, Prewett?" Bellatrix asked dangerously.

"For your information, I am allowed to go to my friend's house, Mother," the boy replied, venomously.

The camera showed two girls, along with a blonde boy, playing with snow.

"Draco and Aurora are so cute!" Blaise gushed like a proud mother.

"Charlie! Let me down!" the young brunette shouted. 

"Asteria?" Rod asked hopefully.

"Hmmm..." Charlie confirmed.

Charlie Weasley smirked before running towards the pond, dropping her into it,"  You should have thought about it before calling me weak, Ria!" the redhead spoke.

"Ohh Charlie, bad move. Run Charlie, run!" George and Fred warned him.

"It is the past idiots."

Asteria Lestrange resurfaced, her hair wet and her eyes murderous, "I'm going to kill you, Charles Septimus Weasley. And I don't fucking care if you are my sister's best friend!"

"Language!"

"How does an eleven-year-old, know such vulgar language?" Andromeda questioned.

"She lives with the Nymphadora Tonks and a frequently visiting Charlie Weasley," Blaise told her.

"Well that explains it," Narcissa commented, eyeing her sister. Andromeda scoffed offended.

"Daughter like mother," Bellatrix chuckled.

"I don't curse so much," Andromeda protested.

"whatever helps you sleep at night sweetie," Ted told her.

"Betrayal! You are sleeping on the couch, Ted!"

Charlie's eyes widened in fear of the younger girl. He ran off towards an amused Nymphadora Tonks.

"Traitorous friends," Charlie mumbled

"Don't look at me, Charlie. I'm not going to help you."

"Sad life Charles," Bill told him, gaining the finger in reply.

"Please, Nymphy!  For the sake of your best friend.  You don't want a dead best friend now, do you?" he pleaded.

"Why doesn't she sting you for calling her that!" Theo whined.

"She loves me," Charlie shrugged.

"I think I'm completely satisfied and happy with Evelyn. and I'm pretty sure, she is not dead," Nymphadora told with a shrug.

"BURN!!"

"Ohh, does Charlie need ice?"

Guess who said that?

Charlie's eyes widened as Asteria reached closer to him. Just as she reached him, a hand wrapped around her waist holding her. However, that did not stop the wandless and nonverbal stinging curse, that Charlie almost failed to block.

"You are so lucky Archer was there," Neville told him.

"𝗠𝗼𝗻 â𝗺𝗲, let me go!" Asteria protested.

"Mon âme?" Rabastan and Rodolphus narrowed their eyes.

"I like Charlie, 𝗺𝗼𝗻 𝗰𝗼𝗲𝘂𝗿. I do not wish him dead yet. I still have a bet to win, after all," Archer Riddle, spoke.

"What is with these nicknames?" Regulus asked his protective uncle role up.

"What bet?" Bellatrix asked.

"What bet?" Charlie asked curiously.

"𝗾𝘂𝗶 𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗮 𝗹𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗲𝗿 à 𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗿 𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗹𝗾𝘂'𝘂𝗻," Asteria responded, cautiously eyeing Draco and Aurora.

(𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎.)

"What?!"

Amused chuckles and snickers were released by the purebloods.

"who won?" Sirius asked.

"Asteria."

"𝗝𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝘂𝘅 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗿𝗲 𝗹𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗮𝗻ç𝗮𝗶𝘀, 𝘁𝘂 𝘀𝗮𝗶𝘀," Draco sassed back.

(𝚒 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠.)

"Why were you trying to hide the fact?" Selena asked.

"They did not understand complex French at that time. So, it was our secret language." Charlie explained.

"We could talk nonsense without thinking about the 'little children in the room'."

The dirty-minded people exchanged knowing looks.

"Who taught him?" Nymphadora asked annoyed.

"I did." Lucius Malfoy spoke haughtily. "Cannot let the Heir Malfoy, be behind, can we?" he asked rhetorically, making the four older children scowl.

Everyone in the future scowled.

"He is seven Lucius," Narcissa scoleded.

"Ria! Dora! Rory! Dray! Charlie! family meeting in ten," Aries Lestrange shouted.

....

....

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ ˗ˏˋ ʟᴜᴄᴋʏ'ˎ˗

~ 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠? ~

𝙰 𝚜𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚢.

・❥・ 𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿? ・❥・

✧˚ · . 𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭. ˚ · .

˗ˏˋ 𝗛𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝘄𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗱𝗮𝘆 / 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁.'ˎ˗

ʟᴏᴠᴇ,

ʟᴜᴄᴋʏ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 25.1K 61
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
2.1M 108K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
297K 17K 68
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
398K 8.3K 35
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.