π˜Όπ™‡π™π™‰π™„π™Žπ™Žπ˜Όπ™‚π™€, α΅αΆ¦Κ³α΅ƒαΆœα΅˜Λ‘...

By OXITWO

β‡’ ˗ˏˋ π—”π—Ÿπ—¨π—‘π—œπ—¦π—¦π—”π—šπ—˜ ! ࿐ྂ [ πŸ₯ ] # κ’° Β° 𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐨𝐒𝐧𝐠, οΌ‘οΌ‘/οΌ’οΌ—/2021° κ’± ↳ ❝ ᴬ... More

| π™Šπ™Š .
| π™Šπ™„.
| π™Šπ™„π™„.
| π™Šπ™„π™„π™„.
| π™Šπ™„π™‘.
| π™Šπ™‘.
| 𝙑𝙄.
| 𝙑𝙄𝙄𝙄.
| 𝙄𝙓.
| 𝙓 .
| 𝙓𝙄.
| 𝙓𝙄𝙄.
|𝙓𝙄𝙄𝙄.
| 𝙓𝙄𝙑 .

| 𝙑𝙄𝙄.

834 48 18
By OXITWO

『·˚ ༘ | ♯ hello! oxi here,
just dropping in to announce that in between the akuma attacks in the actual show, i'll be adding my own akumatized characters ヾ(^-^)ノ .

so it goes; my own character (the lunchier) ,the bubbler. my own character, stormy weather!
you see the pattern?
great!

now that you all understand (hopefully) , on with the chapter :) 』

°°°
1ST POV.

it was an agonizingly long school day, and the school day wasn't even over.

i was currently in science, and everyone knew ms. mendeleiev was kind of the worst teacher in collége françoise dupont, so the class seemed even longer.

i sat next to my deskmate, which was adrien, and wrote down notes, my hand moving quickly, seeing if i could beat miss mendeleiev before she finished reading so i had a bit of time to think about other things. . . like chat noir.

i felt my lips tug up into a smile and stopped writing, resting my chin on my hand while i tapped my pencil against my cheek, looking down at my paper like it was the man of my dreams.

all I had to do was draw a flirty black clad blonde with gorgeous green eyes, staring back at me.

i shake my head and my smile falls, and quickly start to write again, a sinking feeling weighing my stomach down.

of course i couldn't be with chat noir, i've just met him, he's a super hero, and i'm pretty sure he's in love with ladybug.

what i would do to be ladybug.

i set my pencil down once i've finished writing the notes on the projector screen, and watched as miss mendeleiev continued explaining whatever it was we were learning about.

i actually read the words on the board and i nod in understanding.

we were learning about enzymes and how it acts as a catalyst in living organisms.

i look over to adrien once miss mendeleiev faced back toward the board, pointing out different key words like, catalyst, and organisms.

" doesn't the word catalyst remind you of chat noir's cataclysm? ", i mutter and hold my bunched up fist to my lips, chuckling quietly.

he smiles and seems humoured himself, based off how his cheeks were round with unearthed laughter.

" i haven't thought of that, it's pretty funny. ", adrien says, and we both turn back to our work, and ms. mendeleiev turns toward us, or all of us.

" for homework, you will study different aspects and what enzymes can do, and you will write a five page essay on this, and be quizzed on friday. i expect you all to pass. ", she says, and the class groans, while i lean forward and start packing up my things, and a used-looking textbook was dropped onto my papers, making me look up to ms. mendeleiev, her black rimmed readers' glasses on the tip of her nose, threatening to fall off.

" for you, miss beauséjour. you didn't get a textbook, so here's yours. chapter names are in the context, including the chapters on enzymes. ", ms. mendeleiev carries on, and i nod.

" i expect you to pass, considering that your mother called us and asked us to keep an eye on you. ", she glared at me, and i flinch.

" my mother? ", i ask, and she nods.

" precisely. what a good parent, more responsible than all of these other students. ", she says distastefully, and i frown.

of course my mother would spout off to the teachers, probably telling them to spy on me and tell her about all of the people i hang out and talk with.

she walks away, and the bell rings, causing me to pack my stuff a bit slowly, thinking about my mother now.

regrettably.

as i shimmied my notebook into my bag, adrien puts his hand on my shoulder, a worried expression on his face, and his other hand wrapped around his bag strap that hung off of his own shoulder.

" i'm sorry about what ms. mendeleiev said about your mom. seems like she's almost the same as my father. he wants me to excel more than other people my age. ", he says with an awkward smile, and i stand up straight, slinging my bag straps around my arms.

" oh, well we're both suffering then. i'm pretty sure my mother is worse than your father. what does he do? ", i ask, still a bit glum, but seeing adrien try to smile through his discomfort -
it made me feel worse.

" well, he's a fashion designer. he designs clothes, shoes, and even exterior and interior of houses and manors... i find it really cool sometimes if i didn't have to model for all of it. ", adrien says with an easy smile, rubbing his neck after.

" that's strange, my mother was working with someone who helped with interior design, since she's a famous interior designer... ", i mumble, and he stops, making me stop along with him.

" well what's her name? ", adrien asked, and i him, trying to think.

what was my mother's name again?

oh, that's right.

" did you forget?", adrien asked with a crooked smile, and laughed a bit awkwardly.

" oh, no— her name is kana. i wouldn't be surprised if i forgot since i don't talk to her much, my father and i have a closer relationship, " i say and look down at my shoes, sighing.

", she's my real mother, she was with me my entire childhood, and my father is my real father too. but my mother never treated me like a real mother would, or in this case- should. she only wanted me for my physical body, like i was a mannequin, to dress up, lather makeup on, and shoved on the runway like i was birthed out of hollywood. ", i say sadly, and looked up at adrien, who looked down at me with a face full of understanding.

his eyes were wide with realization, and his lips weren't creating a smile or a frown, it was rather just sitting in a fine line.

" sorry, did i make you uncomfortable? i'll change the subject so hawkmoth doesn't akumatize me or something. not that he would be able to anyway. ", i mumble and fiddle with the loose tie hanging from my bag straps.

i avert my eyes to the side and caught gazes with marinette and alya, and marinette jumped in surprise, standing quite awkwardly and giving me a timid wave.

i wave back, and alya smiles at me.

adrien seemed to snap back into reality, and he smiled.

" that's good of you to try and be positive, emi. i need to go, my bodyguard will be here shortly.. ", adrien says, and he starts to frown, but i just softly connect my fist to his arm.

" hey, it's not the end of the world yet. you'll still see me tomorrow, and the day after that, and the day after that...
maybe not the next day after that, since it'll be the weekend, but who knows? maybe i'll bust you out of prison.

i'm joking, if you couldn't tell. ", i say and he laughs a bit.

" i get it, don't worry. i'll see you next time, emi! ", adrien says and rushes off to the entrance to the school, which wasn't that far away considering we were standing in the middle of the courtyard inside, which was the floor for a basketball set up.

i look down slowly and hum, but look back up when a pair of white tennis shoes appear in my vision, and i look up again.

there was a boy, my height, brown hair which turned red in the sunlight, and hazelnut brown eyes, and freckles scattered like galaxies across his olive colored cheeks.

i look at him curiously, and he stutters, the tip of his cheek bones turning pink, and his hands hidden behind his back.

he wore a green vest, which was worn over a black button up, and equally black pants.

" y-you're emi beauséjour, daughter of famous interior designers! i don't care about your history, but about y-your personality! you're so cool... a-and i want to get to know you! you're beautiful, as you are smart and talented! you're also very brave, i saw you at. . . adrien's house when the bubbler was there, and you were so brave and awesome!

so please... accept my affection for you!", he cries, and catches everyone's attention, and i slowly felt tension fill the courtyard.

" is he confessing to her? "

" oh my gosh, this is rich! let's take a video! "

" how ridiculous is this? utterly ridiculous! "

" she won't refuse him, right? "

my throat closed up as he held out a chocolate rose to me, seemingly urged on by the audience, and my fingers tingled as students held out their phones and video taped this.

i felt my breath leave in little puffs, but still persisted and cleared my throat.

" i-i'm sorry. . . but i can't accept your proposal. i don't know you very well, and i have to focus on my studies. . .

w-we can still be friends though? ", i ask in a tiny voice, and the voices grew bigger and bigger until i broke out in nervous sweat.

the boy's hair covered his eyes, and he shook his head, and i could see that he was crying.

" WHY? WHY? I SAID EVERYTHING RIGHT, I TOLD YOU I DIDN'T CARE ABOUT YOUR RICH FAMILY! AND I COMPLIMENTED YOU TOO! you don't DESERVE to BE LOVED! "

my heart shook, and it felt like someone plunged an arrow into my chest, and he ran off.

i slowly placed a hand on my chest to reassure myself, but in the end, everyone looked at me distastefully, and i just sigh sadly, a shaky and lazy breath.

" hmph, you won't even accept a lowly nerd's love? how unloveable are you? ", chloé cackled, and i just walk out of the school, trying to clear my head as well as getting away from that school.

it's most likely that the boy is getting akumatized at this very second.

people need to normalize actually having understanding.

i shouldn't feel obligated to like someone just because they didn't like me back.

it's simply... immature? if someone could have the power to make someone like you, you might as well could be the richest person in the world.

" EMI! "

i sigh, and look down at the ground.

it's like i could hear hyun behind me...
i haven't seen him in forever.

" EMI, GIRL- ARE YOU DEAF? ", I heard him again and smile sadly.

it's like he's here with me...

then a force pulled my shoulder and spun me around quickly, and my eyes widened, seeing a disheveled hyun, his almond shaped eyes wide with adrenaline and tire.

" what's wrong with you? you can't hear me, ah? you need some soup, and tea to clear out all that clogging in your ears. ", he says like a senior in japan, and i smile and swiftly wrap my arms around him, and rest my head on his chest.

" sorry, hyun-oppa... i didn't think you were actually here. ", i mumble, and he quickly wrapped his arms around me too, and rested his chin on my head, but quickly pulled away from me and held onto my arms.

" what's wrong? are you alright? ", he asked worriedly, and angled my face in different directions, checking me over.

i smile and nod, moving his hand from my cheek.

" i'm fine, just a bit tired and stressed. ", i assure him, and he smiles and opened his mouth to say something, but a loud booming voice cut him off.

" EMI BEAUSÉJOUR! I SEE THAT YOU'VE ALREADY MOVED ON FROM MY AFFECTIONS AND ONTO ANOTHER BOY, HUH? YOU REALLY ARE A HARLOT! ", this person screams, and i furrow my brows, not because the boy from earlier was akumatized, but he called me a harlot?

hyun moved in front of me and glanced back at me, curious, but livid.

" stay behind me, this person is insane.", he mutters, and glares at the floating villainous alter ego of the boy that confessed to me before.

" INSANE?! I'M INSANE? LOVE IS INSANE! ESPECIALLY ANYONE THAT LOVES HER! she deserves to ROT IN SELF-HATRED! " , he screams and picked out a black stake from his back, putting it inside a cross-bow and his finger ready on the trigger.

" just because i didn't reciprocate your feelings? i shouldn't be forced to return non-existent love! if you really liked me, you should still feel like you should be caring and kind toward me, not trying to rip my heart out with a stake that looks like it came out of a latest vampire rom-com! ", i intervene, and the boy barked out a laugh.

" caring and kind toward you? you don't deserve anything like that! c'mon man, are you really going to fall into her conniving schemes? she's just using you as bait! ", he starts to talk to hyun, but hyun just gives him a deathly glare.

" hey, lamedeath or whatever your villain name is. just because you're too much of a sensitive nerd and a wimp to handle a rejection, doesn't mean you can go hurting girls. and if you ever call her a... that word ever again, i'm going to beat the-", hyun says, and my eyes widen, but the boy cuts him off with the large stake shooting out toward us, but hyun pushes me aside as he runs to the other side himself.

" MY NAME ISN'T LAMEDEATH! IT'S DÉSESPÉRÉ! " désespéré says, and shoots another stake at us, which almost hits hyun.

hyun quickly moved out of the way and swept me off of the ground and into his arms, and running fast in the opposite direction of désespéré, which was the way leading to the eiffel tower.

" you never told me you had secret admirers. ", hyun barked at me, and i would've smiled if he didn't sound so... angry?

" i didn't know either, until today... he randomly came up to me at school and made a scene in front of everyone. he didn't even give me his first name. ", I reason and look at the ground that was speeding by in a brown blur, until we finally got to the giant brass tower.

hyun set me down in the elevator shaft that led to the top floors of the tower and set me down, pressing one of the buttons-which I assumed was the top level, and sighed, tapping his foot.

" how do you get into these types of situations? i saw you on a blog, lady blog or whatever it's called... and you were taken hostage by the bubble guy. "

“ oh that was my classmate... he was upset because our friend didn't really have the freedom to celebrate his own birthday. ”, I explain to him, and he just shook his head.

“ I'll have to ask mom to put me in public school to keep an eye on you. ”

i just roll my eyes and cross my arms.

“ if you're going to public school do it for your grades, not for me. ”

hyun decides to ignore me and looks into the clear glass for the villain and looks back over to me.

“ when these doors open, you really need to find some place to hide. i've never even been up here so that might be impossible. ”, hyun then sighs dejectedly and rubs the back of his neck.

“ and if there isn't one? ”, i question, and he smiles in irony.

“ would you risk breaking your legs or getting stabbed in the chest? ”, hyun asked, and i grimace.

surely he knows if we jumped from the eiffel tower we would be breaking more than our legs, right?

“ anata ga kon'nani bakada to wa
shiranakatta... ”, i mumble, and he tsked.

“ i was being sarcastic. ”, he defended, and i rolled my eyes.

“ sure you were. ”

finally, the elevator doors had opened, and hyun grabbed my wrist and looked around the area, as did i.

there wasn't any hiding place except this... kind of large booth that was the shape of a hexagon on the outside.

hyun quickly dragged me inside and pushed me in, and closed the door .

he looked around the large space and picked up a large chest that sat against the wall next to a strange statue of a man.

“ i need a hand with this. ”, hyun says and i nod, coming over and picking up one side, as he picked up the other.

we slowly shuffled over to the door and locked the door, then leaned the chest on the handle so it wouldn't turn easily.

“ hopefully those two cosplayers come and save us. ”, hyun says and i snort.

“ they aren't cosplayers. and don't make fun of chat noir, i kin him. ”, i say and sigh, while hyun choked on nothing but air, looking over at me with a bewildered expression.

“ YOU KIN THAT CAT?! ”

i cross my arms, looking away.

“ it was a joke, i just like him as you would someone in an anime or comic book. ”

mabsosa. . .  i thought i would've had to drop you. ”, hyun jokes and i shove my food in his face, making him struggle to pull it away.

“ yeah and then you'd have no friends after that. lucky for me, i have more friends now. though technically, they all haven't really said they were my friends, they're just super nice to me. ”

hyun complains in korean that my foot smelled bad, to which i tsk and cross my arms.

“ i have shoes on, it shouldn't smell that bad. ”

“ that makes it worse, who knows what you've stepped in? and by the way, what happened when i called you that one time? i heard this snotty voice and then the phone cut out. ”, hyun asked curiously, and i rest my back on the wall behind me .

“ this girl in my class took my phone and broke it because she was mad i didn't embarrass myself in front of class. ”

hyun, being across from me, sighed.

“ i'm serious about asking my mom to let me join public school, you're literally getting bullied. ”

i shake my head.

no way in heck will i let him come to school just to protect me.

“ i'm not getting bullied, she acts that way to literally everyone but one person in that school, and that's because.... he's also famous? his name is adrien agreste. ”

hyun's eyes bulge out of their sockets.
“ i'm sorry— DID YOU SAY AGRESTE?! ”

i tilt my head, “ yeah, what about it? do you know him or something?”

“ emi, that's the man your mom is working with! my mom was talking about how kana was working with this famous fashion influencer named gabriel agreste and since that boy in your class has the same last name, it has to be his son. ”, hyun says and sighs.

“ you're so thick headed, miss. pay attention to your surroundings. ”

i scoff and lean forward, pressing my finger into his forehead.
“ well i'm sorry i don't go around minding other people's business. ”

“ well whatever my mom talks about is my business because she's related to me. ”

i almost feel my eye twitch, and i'm about to call him stupid when a black stake flew through the glass window, and my eyes grow wide.

i look at hyun who looks rigid, and he puts a finger to his lips.

i bring my knees up to my chest and shuffle closer to the statue sitting on the stool.

“ EMI BEAUSÉJOUR! COME OUT AND I MIGHT SPARE YOU! ”, the akumatized villain screams, and hyun shakes his head, shrugging.

“ i might spare paris too if you apologize. ”, the villain says sinisterly, and i feel my heart stop.

hyun displays a face torn between saying no, saying yes, and wanting to laugh.

i don't blame him, this situation was something beyond ridiculous.

“ IN TEN SECONDS I WILL UNLEASH A STAKE THE SIZE OF A FOOTBALL FIELD OVER PARIS, AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM WILL SHRIVEL INTO A PILE OF ASH! ”

hyun gives me a warning look, and i bite the skin off of my lower lip.

“ ONE! ”, hyun grabs hold of my hand, i can't decide whether i think it's for comfort, or if he'll try to keep me here against my own will.

“ TWO! ”, hyun stares into my eyes, and they are cold with seriousness.

“ THREE! ”, silence hangs between us, and i shudder.

“ FOUR. ”

“ FIVE. ”

  “ SIX. ”

“ they'll come save us. ”, hyun whispers, and i agree, only to disagree in my head.

ladybug and chat noir has their own problems to deal with when they aren't hero's, they probably don't even know what's going on right now.

“ SEVEN. ”

“ EIGHT. ”

“ NINE—! ”

and before he could make it to ten, i rip my hand out of hyun's and take the chest away from the door, unlocking it after.

“ i'm what you want, so please don't hurt anyone else. ”, i say, and he cackles.

“ do you really think i'm that toxic? i wouldn't really destroy paris if i wanted to get revenge on you. ”

a purple outline of a butterfly appears on his face, and he looks distant until it disappears.

“ now for the bait. what ladybug and chat noir don't know is that i'm going to destroy you either way. ”, he mutters to himself, and hyun runs out after me.

“ hey, i wanted to destroy her first. ever since she put her foot in my face i've been plotting her demise. ”, hyun says jokingly, and i scrunch up my nose.

“ you can throw him off the tower, i don't think i'll mind. ”, i say blandly, and hyun choked.

“ are you serious? ”

“ of course not, aho. ”

“ DO YOU THINK I WOULD BE SO EASILY DISTRACTED BY YOUR BICKERING? ”, the villain screams and we look at each other.

“ ... watashi wa chotto shimashita, uso o tsuku tsumori wa arimasen. kare wa totemo wasure yasuidesu. ” , i mutter and hyun tries to hold back his laughter.

“ WHAT ARE YOU SAYING? ”, the akumatized victim yells and we just zip our mouths shut.

“ i'm just saying that you should let her go. ”, i hear another voice but in and my eyes almost sparkle when i see him.

chat noir.

°°°

A/N :D

sorry about the long chapter :')

translations:

anata ga kon'nani bakada to wa shiranakatta...

i didn't know you were so stupid.

mabsosa

thank goodness.

aho

idiot.

watashi wa chotto shimashita, uso o tsuku tsumori wa arimasen. kare wa totemo wasure yasuidesu.

i'm not gonna lie, i forgot he was even here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 120 12
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. ~~~ What if you're one of the two greatest Paris's s...
856 47 22
β™‘ | Wave, a fresh-faced homeschooled girl, is about to embark on an exciting new chapter in her life: relocating to the enchanting city of Paris with...
335K 13.9K 79
"𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 π’π’Šπ’Œπ’† π’‡π’π’π’˜π’†π’“π’”, π’ˆπ’“π’†π’˜ 𝒂 π’ˆπ’‚π’“π’…π’†π’ π’Šπ’ 𝒉𝒆𝒓 π’Žπ’Šπ’π’…, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’…π’‚π’“π’Œπ’†π’”π’•...
58.4K 1.7K 26
You move to Paris after your dad got a new job and was introduced to a boy named Luka. He takes you on wild adventures but you never saw him anything...