𝓑𝓾𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓵𝔂'𝓼 𝓛𝓸𝓿�...

By Kumo_skyproductions

'𝓑𝓾𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓵𝔂'𝓼 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮' 蝶の愛 ➤ 𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, begun three thousand years during a br... More

| 𝓑𝓾𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓵𝔂'𝓼 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 |
𝓢𝓪𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓣𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓾𝓻𝓮
𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓮
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓸
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓲𝓿𝓮
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓲𝔁
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓮𝓷
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓔𝓵𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓲𝔁𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓞𝓷𝓮
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓣𝔀𝓸
𝓔𝓹𝓲𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓮
𝓐/𝓝 - 𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓴 𝓨𝓸𝓾

𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓭𝓾𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷

4.5K 66 16
By Kumo_skyproductions

𝓛𝓲𝓵𝔂

𝘓𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯 𝘖𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘪𝘯 - 𝘕𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘔𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨: 𝘗𝘶𝘳𝘦, 𝘐𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘙𝘦𝘣𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘩

𝒜𝓁𝒾𝒶𝓈𝑒𝓈

𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘋𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘰𝘥
𝘍𝘢𝘪𝘳𝘺 𝘨𝘰𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘴
𝘎𝘶𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘌𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵
𝘉𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘭𝘺 𝘚𝘪𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘋𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩

»•» ❁ «•«

𝓟𝓸𝓻𝓽𝓻𝓪𝔂𝓮𝓭 𝓑𝔂

𝒯𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓊𝑔𝒾 𝒦𝑜𝓉𝑜𝒷𝓊𝓀𝒾

»•» ❁ «•«

𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵 𝓘𝓷𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷

Gender: Female
Status: Alive
Species/Race: Forest Demi-God - Half, Demon - Half
Height: "5'2"
Age: 16-17 (Physically), 3000+ (Chronologically)

Affiliation: Liones - Boar Hat (Currently), Fairy King's Forest (Formerly), Eternal Forest (Formerly)

Occupation: Guardian of the Eternal Forest & Fairy King's Forest (Currently), Vice Captain of the Eight Deadly Sins (Currently), Waitress & Cook of the Boar Hat (Formerly)

Family Relations: Former Forest Demi-Gods (Ancestors - Deceased)

Love Interest/Soulmate: Gloxinia

Close Freinds: Meliodas (Best Friend/Brother Figure), Ban (Best Friend), Merlin (Best Friend/Little Sister Figure), Diane (Best Friend), King (Best Friend), Gowther (Close Acquaintance), Escanor (Close Friend), Elizabeth (Best Friend), Arthur (Close Acquaintance)

Hobbies: Sleeping, playing with wild animals, growing plants, sparring with Ban or Meliodas, cooking, traveling, and exploring

Likes: Flowers, Fairies, Friends, Naps, Sacred Tree, Sacred Treasure, the Moon and Sun, Star Gazing, Small Animals, Eight Deadly Sins, Gloxinia

Dislikes; Darkness, Enemies, Ten Commandments, Fires, the Demon King, feeling lonely or lost, Meliodas being a pervert, Ban being a drunk, revealing clothing, feeling tired

»•» ❁ «•«

𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝘿𝙚𝙢𝙞-𝙜𝙤𝙙 𝘽𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙: The forest demi-gods are born from the natural force of life, every plant and living being exerts an energy that travels to the eternal forest where it converts and gives birth to a forest demi-god. The Forest Demi-gods watch over the eternal forest and help maintain the natural order, they are also the ones who have a connection with the Eternal Tree, the tree's roots connect to every living being which in turn allows the Forest Demi-gods to also feel every living being. The eternal forest is the birthplace of natural and fairy magic. Forest Demi-gods are distantly related to fairies due to having created the Sacred Tree which gives birth to fairies.

»•» ❁ «•«

𝓐𝓹𝓹𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮

001. BLONDE HAIR  Lily was born with lovely golden blonde hair that is a bit darker than most, so it looks more like a dirty blonde, growing to reach her waist.

002. OCEAN BLUE EYES Lily's eyes are a deep oceanic blue, they look a bit dull until they are reflected in the light, where they look like orbs of water or glimmering sapphires, her eyes are framed with thick blonde lashes.

003. SILVER-TINTED ORBS Upon learning lunar magic and studying its runes, when Lily uses lunar magic her eyes gain a silver tint.

004. BLUE WINGS Lily was born with shimmering blue wings that have white sparkles and a purple tint swirling within them, just like fairies she has wings except, unlike a fairy she can grow her wings back.

005. DEMON FORM In her demon form her hair gains forest green streaks, and her left eye shifts into a dark green with a glowing green crack forming over her left eye while her right eye stays the same--though both her eyes gain a tinge of darkness. Her wings shift from blue and purple into black and white. Also on her neck she gains a green demon mark, either glowing black or green.

»•» ❁ «•«

𝒜𝒷𝒾𝓁𝒾𝓉𝒾𝑒𝓈

𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝙳𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚘𝚍 𝙿𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚜

𝘔𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭 𝘗𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳: 𝘔𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘉𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘩 - Lily can restore the life within dead plants and animals, this ability allows her to give rebirth to the forests and ecosystems and help maintain order, however just as she can give she can easily take away. With this power, she could build an entirely new Fairy King's Forest.

𝘔𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 & 𝘛𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘺 - She can read anyone's mind whether it be an animal or human. She can also talk to them through their minds thus also being able to use telepathy

𝘌𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘺 - She can sense one's emotions no matter how hard they try to mask them. Through this power, she can read people easily and figure out what they truly want. She can sense any sort of feeling or mention such as happiness and pain.

𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 - As a forest goddess Lily can regenerate and heal her wounds within the blink of an eye as long as she has enough stamina. She can heal the physical wounds of others and is also able to cure illnesses.

𝘚𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘭 - Lily can manipulate the weather and control the elements, meaning she can summon natural disasters such as blizzards and thunderstorms on command.

𝘚𝘰𝘶𝘭 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 - She can connect to the roots of nature that spread throughout the world and use them to sense the location of a certain being's soul. If she cannot, it means the said being she is seeking is no longer of this Earth, meaning they are either dead or their soul is trapped in another dimension

𝘌𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘺 - As the demigod of the Eternal Forest, she is capable of performing magic through the physical forces of nature. She can control plants and nature. She can also control the plants to have them form anything she wants, as well as the ability to talk to plants and see through their vision even at a far distance as long as she is in contact with another plant she can see through another plant vision

𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘫𝘶𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 - A sub-category of magic from Ecomancy. Lily can conjure small green living creations such as bugs or small animals of her creation that follow her command. However, this magic is relatively harmless.

𝘚𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘦𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘧𝘵 - Lily can morph the biology of her body and change her appearance into any other living being, such as animals and even other people. She can also just alter her appearance by changing her hair color or height.

𝘞𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 - Lily can make her wings appear and disappear at her will. Unlike Fairies, she can also detach them and regrow them if she wants. She can levitate without her wings as well.

𝙳𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝚙𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚜

𝘚𝘩𝘢𝘥𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘱𝘶𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 - she can control shadows and she can even become a shadow, this will allow her to block and dodge attacks. She can also launch beams of shadows at people and control them. She can manipulate the darkness in her soul like other demons to form anything like wings or body parts

𝘚𝘩𝘢𝘥𝘰𝘸 𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘭 - By manipulating her emotions she can create portals out of shadows that will be able to send her to places or people she knows. Like if she wanted to go to Meliodas all she has to do is think about him and then she can create a portal to go to him.

𝘓𝘶𝘯𝘢𝘳 𝘔𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘤 - Within the light of the moon, Lily can use the moonlight to her advantage and perform spells, write runes, and rituals. However, these spells can only be done in the moonlight.

»•» ❁ «•«

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.5K 2.8K 18
♡︎♥︎⇨ "AHHH!, ELIZABETH IS SO SO CUTE ESPECIALLY WHEN SHE'S BRAVE!!" ------------------------- In Which The Sin of Love known as [Name] Kanroji is o...
5.9K 356 9
This night is sparkling, don't you let it go. I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home. I'll spend forever wondering if you knew This night is fla...
84.5K 2.5K 15
Letting out a sigh, the older male turns towards young male with a frown, "This might be a tough job for a young fella like yourself." The young mal...
76.1K 2.6K 21
After the Holy War, Queen (Y/n) of the Elf race hid herself and her people from the world in order to keep them safe. Though her kingdom is at peace...