Electra - On Hiatus

Av urhotneighbour

"I am the lightning that makes no sound until it strikes." --------------------------- Born in a life of bloo... Mer

C H A R A C T E R S - 1
C H A R A C T E R S - 2
C H A R A C T E R S - 3
prologue
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
Ferrari's Family Tree

one

34.3K 716 162
Av urhotneighbour

Thantophobia

(n.) the phobia of losing someone you love

☆☆☆☆

The six year old little girls were the pride of the Ferrari family.

After years of trying to have a baby girl, they were finally blessed with two adorable little cuties.

Maria always wanted a girl to enjoy her shopping dates with and have special girl times.

She was over the moon when she got to know about the gender of her baby. 

Earlier they had no idea that she was having twins as only one baby was scanned during the ultrasound.

Maria being Maria, chose the name for her daughter beforehand. She had envisioned a younger version of herself in her baby girl.

She chose to name her Tiffany. 

Francisco, on the other hand, wanted to name her Astrea.

He had always been fascinated with Greek mythology and someone special to him had also decided the same name for a baby girl in their lives, if any.

The person long separated, but their memories were still fresh and alive with Francisco.

Maria being pregnant was not a new sight to the boys. She had typical pregnancy mood swings and cravings.

But during those nine months, she was incredibly moody and had crazy cravings.

She had always hated spicy food and ice cream, but pregnant Maria craved the combination of both at weird timings.

No one knew why her belly was bigger than normal. 

A few people did have the doubt of her carrying twins but they were proven wrong by the ultrasound.

Nine months passed by and her water finally broke. 

Francisco was sleeping and so were the others when Maria had the sudden urge to have eggs and pickles. 

Not wanting to wake up anyone else in the house, she quietly made her way to the kitchen. 

No, she was not the only one awake. Guards were there too but outside the mansion. 

She had a weird feeling and knew she would have to go into labour soon, but did not know how soon. 

Nine months were coming to an end, and so was the wait for the youngest of the family.

The Ferrari boys were very excited to finally have a sister. 

Oh, how much they wanted to spoil their little baby.

Maria and Francisco had always spoiled their children.

Francisco and Maria's love however,

was complicated?

Maybe, it was but that didn't define Francisco's love for his children. 

The boys were closer to their dad than their mom.

It wasn't that they didn't love her, but just that they had some complications when it came to her expressing her love.

She was vocal about it, but did she always mean the sweet words she said?

Anyway, Maria reached the kitchen and started looking for pickles. 

The pickles were kept on the top shelf where she couldn't reach. 

She stood on her tiptoes and tried reaching the jar of pickles but before she could, she felt a popping sensation in her lower stomach followed by a gush of liquid.

"Aaaahhhh!" screamed Maria.

This wasn't new to her but since she was standing on her tiptoes with a huge belly and no support, she lost balance and fell on the floor. 

Holding her stomach and sitting on the floor, it was impossible for her to stand up. 

"Francisco!" shouted Maria.

Being the Don, Francisco woke up alerting to his surroundings.

He thought of the worse that could happen then. Maybe they were ambushed.

Before he could think further, he was stopped by Maria's panicked cry.

"Francisco! My water broke!" 

Alarmed, Francisco immediately ran towards the crying Maria sitting on the kitchen floor.

Had it not been such a situation, Francisco would definitely be amused looking at the scene in font of him. 

A crying Maria sitting on the floor, holding her stomach with one hand and the other used to keep her stable, looking like an absolute mess with bed hair looking like a bird's nest and a broken jar of pickles next to her. 

But, that was not the time for being amused.

Careful of the shattered glass of the jar, he ran towards his wailing wife and scooped her into his arms. 

The boys were still asleep.

Maria shouting at their father was not new to them.

Maria was probably the most impatient person they would have ever met.

And midnight being the time for her tantrums, was not a rare occasion.

Running out of the house with Maria in his arms, Francisco informed his most trusted guard who was positioned right outside the gate of the mansion, to get a car ready for him and wake up his kids.

He drove to their family hospital as quickly as possible and the doctors began immediately.

He stood outside the ward patiently as he had all the other times. 

Maria was not fond of anyone except the doctor and the nurses inside the ward.

Francisco never bothered to protest either. He knew a bundle of joy was waiting for him after the doctors were done.

Standing outside the ward, he quickly informed his family.

His parents and brothers did not take long to reach the hospital.

He informed his cousins and they were there on time too.

Yes, they had a huge family.

Inside the ward, Maria had given birth to the first baby but was surprised when the doctor said that there was one more child to push out.

And, so she did. 

When they were finally done, and the babies were out, their cries echoed in the ward. 

The entire family along with the kids were waiting outside for them to be called in.

A smile immediately lit up on their faces when they heard little cries.

The doctor exited the ward with a smile on her face.

"Congratulations! They are twin girls."

Everyone froze.

"Twin girls?" Francisco asked impatiently.

"Yes Mr. Ferrari. The other baby was hiding behind the first one so she was not seen during the ultrasound. You can go in and see them now." the doctor responded calmly.

And in rushed the entire family.

One girl was held in Maria's arms while the other was with the nurse. 

"Tiffany." Maria announced looking at the cute baby in her arms. "Tiffany Stella Ferrari." 

Francisco had taken the other baby from the nurse. Looking at the precious girl in his arms with pure love and adoration.

"Astrea Rose Ferrari." he announced.

Hearing her name, she opened her eyes and smiled slightly. Holding onto his finger, she blinked a few times and smiled a wider smile.

The Ferraris were in awe. 

She had the most beautiful eyes they had ever seen.

Her chocolate brown eyes with a tint of hazel shone brightly looking at the people around her.

Her smile.

They all swore to never let that smile ever turn downwards.

Tiffany and Astrea.

Their two precious little girls.

Thank you so much for reading!

Please vote and comment.

Constructive criticism is appreciated.

Rude comments are not allowed.

Fortsett รฅ les

You'll Also Like

33.7K 1.1K 74
"Are you ok?" "Why do y'all keep asking me that? I am fine." "Your lying tesoro" "I am 13 years younger than all of you. I have more training then Ca...
332K 5.6K 30
๐—ช๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ก๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—•๐—ข๐—ข๐—ž ๐—ก๐—˜๐—˜๐——๐—ฆ ๐— ๐—”๐—๐—ข๐—ฅ ๐—˜๐——๐—œ๐—ง๐—œ๐—ก๐—š. ๐—œ๐—ง๐—ฆ ๐—” ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ง ๐—ข๐—™ ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—จ๐—™๐—™ ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ ๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—•๐—”๐—•๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ ๐—ก๐—ข๐—ง ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ž๐—˜ ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› ๐—œ...
38.5K 1.1K 15
Although she was surrounded by love she couldn't help but feel hollow and broken. She woke up every day, restless after a tiring and horrific night S...
1.5M 39.1K 49
Nikolai Dmitriev the heir to the russian mafia. cold , dark and mysterious They call him the devil. but what made him like that? maybe its the abuse...