Love Bites

By JazzyS1232

Ashley witnessed the love of her life getting brutal beaten right before her eyes. She goes to save him when... More

Love Bites Prologue
Love Bites Chapter 2
Love Bites Chapter 3
Love Bites Chapter 4
Love Bites Chapter 5
Love Bites Chapter 6
Love Bites Chapter 7
Love Bites Chapter 8
Love Bites Chapter 9
Love Bites Chapter 10
Love Bites Chapter 11
Author Message

Love Bites Chapter 1

1.5K 47 1
By JazzyS1232

Chapter 1

Seven years later

(Ashley)

Mom and dad: HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY ASHLEY

I woke up to a cupcake with one candle inside it, in my face. I blew out the candle and my parents handed me the cupcake. They kissed my forehead and left. I shoved the cupcake in my mouth and put the plate on the night stand. Ever since I got jumped six years ago things definitely changed. I moved away for a while because I had amnesia. Eventually I got my memory back and move back to my hometown. I acted like I didn't remember anything but I knew exactly who was the ring leader of everything and I was going to get my payback. My parents didn't mind and was on board with me getting my revenge. I was 5;2 with nice brazilian weave. It was black and 30 inches. I was a smooth dark skin complexion with regular brown eyes. I was thick and had a pretty smile. I graduated from high school last year and I was currently in college. Life was actually kind of great. I had a awesome best friend name Morgan and I couldn't wait to see what she got me for my birthday. She was always over the top so I know she got me something big. Today was just going to be a perfect day for me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 774 11
Friendship Story - 1 This story is inspired by a fantabulous show ' Maddam Sir ' on Sub TV. In this story, there are three protagonists Haseena mali...
1.3M 70K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
2M 113K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...