The Nutcracker Prince (The Nu...

By -TheLittleWriter-

A girl and her nutcracker doll join a Christmas battle between toy soldiers and the minions of a mouse king. ... More

Quick Things (A/N)
Snow
Christmas Tree
The Christmas Party
Uncle Drosselmeyer
The Nutcracker
Story Time Part 1
Story Time Part 2
Story Time Part 3
Bed Time
The Mice
The Mouse King
Real or a Dream?
The Mouse King's Visit
The Second Battle
The End
Shrinking
The Land of the Dolls
The Castle
Dancing?

The End

1.4K 27 4
By -TheLittleWriter-

(POV:Reader)

-"Okay...I'll stay" everyone cheered once more.

-"But! You have to promise me that my family will forget me..." he nodded in response.

I ran to him and hugged him, of course I was sad to leave my family but I knew that I'd be happy here. Surrounded by friends and the Nutcracker. 

(A/N):

Thank you so much for all the views, on all stories! It makes me really happy to know people like my stories!

This is the last chapter, tomorrow the next Little Mermaid chapter will be released!

I hope you enjoyed reading this story!

If anyone wants a different ending, for example were Y/n doesn't stay but she leaves to her family, please let me know! I'd be happy to write it!

Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 4K 22
[Inspired by OneArtsyGamer03's stories: Love Will Thaw and The Secret Voice] ⚠️DON'T COMMENT ABOUT WHEN THE RELEASE OF PART 2 WOULD BE. THAT LOWERS M...
42.4K 628 30
Y/n meadema very much kept hidden away from the fans of football, is a shy sweet girl but what happens when the bullying starts controlling her and h...
183K 4.9K 34
I'll tell you a tale of the bottomless sea, and it's hay to the starboard, heave-ho. Lookout lass, a merman be waiting for you. In mysterious fathoms...
17.4K 614 10
Male! Mirabel Madrigal [2021] Book 11 " Am I too late for a miracle...? " Miguel Madrigal was promised he would be a part of the miracle bestowed upo...