love again | nct

By namjoonie

❝when i said i liked it rough, i didn't mean my entire life.❞ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ a nosey couple, ... More

PLAYLIST + PROFILE
the tragic attempts of liu yangyang
make friends with knives (100% works)
the reunion party in hell
boys ain't shit
bread ... i love bread... bread
borrowing a boyfriend
yangyang's secret lover
a very innocent misunderstanding
everyone loves haechan
free my homie she did no wrong!
bust a homie out of jail
fat cats, turn them into hats
a fun game of family feud
chats with cats
watch out for the fetishsizer!
friends who kidnap together, stay together
operation save our friend from a creep
candyfloss, rejection and soju
a period only stops a sentence baby
introducing... lee jeno!
jaemin feels weird sexual vibes in the room
babysitting the long lost enemy
jeno meets the group (they are weird)
get chased by angry shrek mob
the edible in fact was not weak as shit
the war against nature
broke behavior
a date with the devil
dumping or dumpling
so, what do you feel about this guy?
commiting felony for fun
i'm a dumbass, get me out of here!
give me your money bitch! (song ver.)
you're my fake date for real
the common enemy, choi yeonjun
oh no it's your ex !

pilot; how to scare away your date

4.3K 186 256
By namjoonie

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

AROUND ONE YEAR AGO...

"you can take the wigs and sunglasses off now, i know it's you guys." huang renjun defeatedly huffed, his frustrated glare boring into his painfully obvious disguised friends. the bright synthetic hair was practically already sliding off their heads.

the trio feigned ignorance as if they didn't stick out like a sore thumb within the cafe, to begin with.

lowering his voice, na jaemin lifted his newspaper higher up to conceal his face "i'm sorry do i know you?" he scoffed "you know this guy?"

he lightly nudged the girl beside him, who was distracted by her itchy mustache. with gritted teeth, jaemin repeated his question nudging her harder.

"yes!" she answered immediately "i mean yes we are strangers, what about you yangya- um friend." her monotone acting made renjun more unimpressed by the second.

"yeah you don't know us and we don't know you renjun." liu yangyang added only to ruin the already failing act, earning annoyed groans from the other two.

"dude are you serious, you had one job. this is why we didn't want to bring you along." ha yubin groaned, yanking the wig off her head.

"that's not my fault, you're the one who distracted me. how do you still look hot with facial hair?" he complained, lowering his sunglasses for a clear image of her.

"jaemin can you sit in the middle of us please, yangyang is being weird again."

"who is this jaemin you speak of-
the bunny boy was unable to finish his sentence when the newspaper was forcibly snatched from his hands. the writhing anger within the chinese boy eventually snapped after observing a minuscule detail.

"you even cut out eye holes?" renjun seethed, the newspaper crumbling in his hands.

"hey don't .. that's my grandpas he needs it back- you know what, you keep it." he mumbled

he pelted the crumpled ball of paper at his face, knocking off his fake stick-on mole

"how did you even know it was us?" yangyang questioned, convinced his costume was completely fool proof.

"you literally posted your disguise on your story with the cafe location on." he explained.

plus the only people who'd wear pink wigs and trench coats in a cafe were definitely his friends.

"no way." he shook his head "i forgot you were on my close friends."

the other two mumbled cursed under their breath over their friend's stupid actions

"why are you guys even here?"

"definitely not to watch your date with maya. she's hotter than her pics, not hotter than you though yubin. i'm a loyal man." yangyang once again spilled their secrets.

"you gotta learn to shut up man." jaemin sighed

"first of all you're a fucking narc and second, renjun she's so freaking adorable when are you going to introduce us." yubin squealed, kicking her feet in excitement.

"never! she saw you guys from all the way over there, now she's going to think i'm friends with weirdos."

a smirk grew upon jaemin's lips, entertained to see the shorter boy so enraged in his perfectly picked out boyfriend material outfit.

"why so worked up junnie? is her opinion on us that important?"

exasperated, he pushed back his bangs falling into his eyes "well yeah! if i'm planning to ask her to be my girlfriend today, i think a majority of her answer is going to be influenced by you guys being complete privacy-invading stalkers!"

his friendship group turned silent, an awkward one. they quickly turned away, fiddling with their props and whistling unnaturally. apart from jaemin with his unmoving evil genius smirk. renjun didn't feel good about this.

"yeah you might want to turn around junnie baby." he winked, a smile full of devious mischief.

dread filled the standing boy. whenever he heard that nickname, nothing good ever followed. slowly turning round, he faced his beautiful date maya.

he had been pining after her ever since art society and immediately acted on his feelings by asking her out on dates, using every excuse to spend time with her to know her better. but it was never official and today he planned to change it in the prettiest cafe he discovered.

unfortunately, he had a gut feeling his plans would end right here.

yoon maya fumbled with her hands, smiling back up at the flustered boy.

"i was wondering where you went, almost thought you ditched the date at one point but good thing my guess was way off." she nervously chuckled, brushing her perfectly curly locks behind her ears.

"maya, i'm so sorry. i would never leave you, i just ran into a few problems." he indicated to the ridiculously dressed people behind him. they waved to her casually.

"well i think these 'problems' of yours seem really sweet and loyal." she shrugged, enjoying this absurd moment and the stressed-out look on renjun's face.

the trio immediately nodded, mumbling agreements.
"can't help how lovable we are."

"they are." he bitterly agreed "i'm sorry i ruined the moment, i picked out the perfect cafe for you but now you've heard ever-

"yes." maya cut him off. her dark brown eyes brimming with endearment to soak in the sight of a bewildered expression

"huh."

"you were going to ask me to be your girlfriend, weren't you? well, that's my answer."

everyone's jaw widened from the initial shock. they mentally concluded that she must've really liked renjun to date him after seeing the strange company he kept.

"you want to be my girlfriend?" he blinked, wondering if this moment was a hallucination

"of course i do. you're cute, smart and have a pretty cool set of friends." she said as it was obvious "plus i have a massive crush on you."

"they're such a cute couple." yubin whispered to the boys beside her, watching in awe

"could be us but you playing." yangyang winked

"shut up."

"you think i'm-" renjun had never been met with such boldness before

maya giggled at his perplexed reaction, inching closer. her fingertips brushing against his shirt only to lightly pull him closer.

"renjun would you like to be my boyfriend?" she asked, clearly enjoying the sight of the boy gulping, eyes darting skittishly.

speechless, he nodded with his jaw agape and hands slowly tracing up her forearms. she had balls. big ones.

"well the feelings are mutual then." she declared "kiss me."

at this point he was practically breathless, he nodded obeying her order. with one hand tenderly cupping her cheeks and the other naturally finding its way around the base of her back, supporting her balance. he could feel maya smile into the kiss, her contagious giddy warmth easing his thudding heart to relax.

"i don't think we should be watching this." jaemin concluded, uncomfortable after seeing his friend suck face romantically.

"who cares." yangyang shrugged, leaning back into his chair, twisting his fake mustache like a cartoon villain "it's not like they're going to last anyway."

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

my first ever chapter! i really
enjoyed writing these characters.
for a heads up, this fic will be like
a sitcomish normal fic with
a mix of text au and flashbacks!
thanks for reading :p

- juno <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.4K 1.3K 46
♡ school romance "I don't deserve you Jaemin..." "What makes you say that?" "You're a kind, considerate, intelligent and humble person. The most of t...
172K 6.2K 52
❝ wow jisung. you clearly didn't torment her enough...they're usually a little more...terrified ❞ ↳ wha...
20.7K 603 45
♡ school romance "Please don't treat me like an outsider to your life..." "You treated me like one before. Why can't I do the same to you?" ❗ TW! abu...
111K 6.1K 28
❝ my virginity isn't safe here! ❞ just a bunch of idiots with real life problems. nct sitcom. + profanity + real life issues + sensitive topics + and...