Time with the redheads || Nat...

By LeilaBarnes

Someone requested to make my tik tok story into a Wattpad story, so here I am. (It's Avengers._.simp on tik... More

A/n
How everything begins
The anniversary party
Dreams come true
The next morning
Spiderman NWH talk
Date night
Happy moments never last long

Confessions

4K 96 39
By LeilaBarnes

Y/n's POV:

Natasha is still holding me tight in her arms while she carries me up the stares to my room.

"...I love you." is all I could hear. I am shocked and frozen in place, not that I could move anyways with Natasha holding me this tight.

My brain started working again. "Was this Wanda?!" I mumble more to myself than Natasha, trying to realize what just happened.

"I think yes." Natasha said while opening the door to my room.

She places me on my bed and covered me with a blanket. We looked into each other's eyes without saying anything. I am trying to understand what she is thinking, but it isn't working. Normally it does with other people but we both had the same training so no wonder it doesn't work.

"Thank y-" I get interrupted by a knock and Wanda opened the door.

"Hey...y/n, I..."

"Hey Wands." I say nervously while I could feel my cheeks flush.

"I am just gonna let you two alone, just don't have too much fun without me." Natasha says while leaving the room with a smirk, winking at us. No matter the situation, she never loses her sense of humor.

"So I wanted to talk to you about something..." she says while hiding her face in embarrassment.
"I could've guessed that." Awkward silence fills the room.

"Look at me," I say softly as Wanda turns her head to look me in the eyes "you know you can tell me everything." I try to sit up but my body is still weak from last night.

"Be careful y/n! You need to rest, Nat and I still need you... especially me." Her worried look turns into a smirk and then back into a worried look.

"I know, I know, I will be careful. I don't want to ruin our chance of more fun." I respond with a weak chuckle.

"So Wanda, what do you wanted to tell me now?" Awkward silence fills the room again.

"So earlier when I was in the kitchen I said something and I wanted to talk to you about it, even though I don't even know if you heard it." She turns her head away again.

"I heard it."

"Oh..."

"Look it's not bad, it was just... unexpected."

"I didn't even meant to say that, it just slipped." Wanda starts to panick. "Shit, shit, shit I've ruined everything, like I always do. I should have never got into all of this with you and Natasha, you seemed so happy together."

I ignore my weak body and grab Wanda's face to kiss her. It is a soft kiss, just enough to shut her up.

My hands are still on her face when I pull away. I could feel her cheeks getting warm and red. "Better now?" I look at her with a soft smile.

"Yes, just-" she goes into another kiss, this time a little more passionate, but still soft. I couldn't hold myself up any longer so we both fall down onto my bed, Wanda on top of me.

She pulls away and apologizes, "I am so sorry, I didn't mean to-". "No, no it was completely fine, besides that I was the one who started."

"Yes but you just wanted to shut me up, and I don't even know how you feel about all of this", she lowers her voice, "and about me."

"Wanda it's okay, I- I just don't know how I feel right now because I really really like you and since the day we met I knew that you would change my life. But then there's also Natasha and I always thought she would be the one and now I don't know what to do because I don't want to ruin everything. The problem is I want you both, I want a life with both of you but I know I can't have that, because you and Nat don't want the same as me."

"It's okay sweetheart, calm down. Who said I don't want that? Well I never planned on this but I want to have a life with you and I have to say, Natasha is really not down turning, I mean look at her, she's hot as fuck, but I guess you already know that." She finishes with her little nose crunch.

"Yes I already know that, but you are very hot too Wanda, don't forget that."

"Thank you." she says with a nervous little laughter, then she starts saying something to avoid another awkward silence. "Okay I have an idea, you stay here in bed and I try to find Natasha so we can talk about all of this."

"That sounds good." She gives me a small kiss on the forehead and leaves.

Natasha's POV:

(At the same time as Wanda and y/n talk)

I just closed the door of y/n's room when I heard someone calling my name.

That was Clint trying to warn me, but it was already too late. A moment later I am covered in spiderwebs. Peter was trying to shoot Pietro with his web shooters, but he was so fast that Peter accidentally shot me.

"Oh come on guys, are you serious right now?!" I shout as they run away as fast as possible.

"Don't leave me like that Pietro. You know I am scared of Natasha, especially when she is angry."
All I can do is laugh, sometimes I forget that I am still a deadly trained assassin.
But how the hell do i get this off now?! Well I can try a shower, which I really need after last night anyways.

.

A few minutes later I am in my room, which is on the same floor as Wanda's and y/n's.

I take off the clothes I found this morning in y/n's room and stripe down my underwear. Then I walk over to my bathroom and turn the shower on. I feel shivers going through my body when the cold water hits my skin. It takes a while before the water gets comfortable warm.

I try to get all of the webs off of me but I can't reach all of them.

Wanda's POV:

I close the door and sigh, "well that was... awkward." But now I need to find Natasha.

I walk around a little when suddenly Pietro bumped into me. "Pietro!"

"Sorry sis, I am trying to run away from Peter." Oh yes, it's a game they always play. Peter tries to shoot Pietro with his webs but he never hits him. Pietro is just too fast for him.

"Wait! Have you seen Nat?"

"Yes, Peter shot webs all over her so I assume she is changing and trying to get rid of them."

"Thanks, but please be more careful. I don't want to be the next one covered in Peter's webs."

"We will try, but I can't promise anything." And with that he runs away again.

Okay that would make sense. I go to Natasha's room and knock on the door. No one opens up but the door isn't looked so I step in. I look around and see the clothes Natasha borrowed from y/n on the ground, next to her underwear.

Then I noticed that the door of the bathroom is not fully closed, so I risk a look. I go to the door and look through the tiny gap, seeing Natasha standing there, fully naked in the glass shower.

"Damn, she is really hot." I accidentally say out loud. Natasha turns around and looks at me.

"Oh hey Wanda, first thank you and second could you please help me get rid of these webs, I can't reach all of them."

"Oh, yeah- sure." Well that was unexpected, but I know Natasha has no shame and besides that after last night I don't have shame about being naked in front of her either.

I walk in the direction of the shower and I admire her beautiful body. "Do you want to help me now or just stare?", she says with a playful smile.

"Sorry, of course I want to help, what exactly am I supposed to do?"

"You could start with taking your clothes off because I don't think soaking wet clothes are comfortable, and then I want you to come over here."

As she says I take off my clothes without hesitation. I open the shower door and go in to help Natasha.

"I can't reach the webs on my back, could you just-"

"Of course." I say like it was the most normal thing a person does every day, removing chemical spider webs from some hot russian spy's back. Then I start to remove the last webs from her back.

Before I take my hands back off of her again I rub my hands and arms up and down her wet skin to be sure everything is gone. Which causes Natasha to let out a tiny moan.
Quickly I take my hands off of her and apologize, "Sorry, that wasn't my intention."

"No it's completely fine, I want you to continue."

"Okay, if you really want this, then..."

"Ye-" she moans again as I start to leave kisses on her shoulder. Instinctively biting her lip at how amazing it feels.

With her back still to me, I wrap my arms around her stomach, rubbing up and down her wet skin again.

I raise my left hand up until I get to her breasts, while I lower the other hand to where she wants me the most.

Tiny moans keeps spilling out of her mouth as I continue to play with her breasts. Then after some teasing I finally stick a finger into her pussy causing her to let out a louder moan.

She leans in by pressing her ass to my pussy while she moves a bit, causing me to moan too.

I continues to work on her pussy with my macigal fingers, when I notice she is getting close. I decide to tease her, so I pull my fingers out before she even has a chance to come.

She lets out a whine at the sudden emptiness. "Come on, don't do that to me now." She says as if she would do anything for me to continue. I turn Natasha around to face her and suddenly put the finger that was in her pussy into her mouth, causing her to let out in audible moan.

I pull my finger out of her mouth again and she pulls me close to her to start making out with me.

Her lips crash against mine, tongues splashing and hands roaming everywhere until we are both a moaning mess. Then Natasha pulls away and gets down on her knees.

She looks up to me, waiting for my approval. I nod and with that she dives into my slit. Licking up my juices and sticking her tongue through my folds, moving her fingers up to my nipples to start pinching and pulling them.

All of this causes me to throw my head back in pleasure and release a string of moans.

She continues her work on my pussy until I finally cum.

She comes up and looks me in the eyes, her pupils are dilated and filled with lust, and mine are probably too. She leans into a kiss, having me taste myself. I really like the taste of myself and we continue to kiss more passionately.

While we make out I move my hand slowly down to her throbbing wet core. She is so buried in her thoughts that she hasn't even noticed my hand until I stick my first finger into her.

She moans into my mouth at the sudden action. I push her against the wall and add a second finger, then a third. I slowly start thrusting my fingers in and out of her, making her moan louder than before.

I want to give her a good time because I still have to talk to her about y/n and us. So I start moving at a rougher, faster pace. She almost begs for more, to go deeper and harder when she pulls me closer.

I am still pinning her to the wall while I play with her nipples with my other hand. And I can feel that she's getting close.

Besides thrusting my fingers in and out of her I rub harsh circles around her clit, pushing her over the edge. "тра́ханье, Это было хорошо." (Nat: Fuck, that was good)
(I have no idea if that is right, I used google translater)

I can feel her walls clench around my fingers and she cums all over my hand.

I let her come down from her high and pull my fingers out, Natasha whines at the sudden emptiness. I lick my fingers clean and pull Natasha in for a kiss so she can taste herself too.

"I think Peter should cover me with webs more often." Natasha said with a playful smile.

"I think he should." I chuckle in response.

We clean each other up and go out of the shower. Natasha gives me some of her clothes and we dress up again, before we sit down onto her bed.

"So what were you actually doing here? Not that this wasn't fun, but I am sure this was not what you had in mind when you were looking for me."

"Oh no definitely not what I had in mind, but I actually wanted it to talk to you about y/n and last night."

"Okay go on."

"So in the kitchen earlier I said something to y/n, but I think you also heard it anyways."

"Yes I did. I mean I was carrying y/n in my arms so I must've heard it too."

"Yeah I talked to y/n about that and they said something I wanted to talk to you about."

"Interesting, keep going."

"You probably know that they like you, but they like me too and y/n admit it and that they want a relationship, a life with both of us. I said that this was not my intention but I really like them so it would be okay for me and I would talk to you."

" I mean you know I like them too and I would literally do anything for a life with y/n. And what we just did proves but I don't have anything against you either. So I would say why don't we try it."

"Yes, let's just run with it"

A/n: I am really so so sorry that it took so long for me to update. I had a lot of stress with school and work but now I have holidays so I try to update more often.

To make it up a little I tried to make the chapter a little longer and I put a bit of smut in, I hope you all like it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 30.1K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
68.9K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
438K 11.4K 62
โspencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?โž โyou were more important.โž hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...
458K 31.3K 46
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...