Dream! Sans Oneshots *DISCONT...

By CrazyFantasy_13

*this book is discontinued & very old, expect cringe!* But if you want to see more Dreamtale content from me... More

Requests, please!
Cream - Angst + fluff
Reaper x Dream - Fluff
Bad guys x Dream - Fluff
Ink x Dream - Angst
Dream harem - Fluff (Part 1/2)
Dream harem - Angsty fluff (Part 2/2)
Killercreammare - Fluff
Error x Dream - Angst
DS! Ink x DS! Dream - Fluff
Nightmare x SD! Dream - Angst(?)
DS! Ink x DS! Dream - Fluff
Dreamberry - Angsty fluff
*Very Quick A/N*
* A/N *
Apple Twins Birthday Special
* Discontinuing *

Skits - #1(?)

517 15 7
By CrazyFantasy_13

A/N: They're humans! (Not a request)

——————

Skit 1: Ink confesses his undying love for Dream.

"Dream!" Ink called, smiling at the golden haired boy sitting outside on his porch. The boy named Dream looked at Ink, waving and smiling back.

"Hello!" Dream greeted. Ink ran up the couple stairs in order to get on the other's porch, stopping in front of the table that Dream was sat at. "What brings you here, friend?"

Ink seemed to pause at that question. He quickly looked around, mostly looking in Dream's window cautiously. This confused the golden haired boy, but he didn't have enough time to answer when Ink suddenly spoke up once again.

"Do you want to go on a date?" Ink proposed, bringing a bouquet out from behind his back to hold near Dream, offering a gift to him if he would accept the offer.

The proposal shocked Dream to his core. He was completely oblivious to any feelings Ink had for him in that way. Now the golden haired boy had to ask himself if he liked the brunette he had come to consider his closest friend—almost like a brother.

'I mean.. it won't hurt to try; will it?' Dream thought to himself, having to think hard about this.

Dream stayed silent for a moment longer—weighing the options he had here. 'I don't want to be rude... besides, I'm sure Ink will be a lovely companion!' Dream thought, seemingly trying to convince himself that Ink would be a good lover. But I mean, he had to at least try it out to see if it would work out in the end!

The golden haired boy looked up at the brunette, smiling sweetly as he took the bouquet. "I accept."

Ink was overjoyed by Dream's response, practically throwing himself onto the other. "Yay!!!" Ink exclaimed, before he got off of Dream and realized what exactly just happened. "Oh my goodness; I can't believe this is really happening!!" Ink was, to say the least, very happy about the turnout of this.

Dream was happy that Ink was happy. Besides, the flowers were quite pretty! At least Ink knew what kind of flowers he liked. That was something promising.

Skit 2: Dream is a princess and she loves teasing her knight in shining armor—Error.

Dream was currently flirting relentlessly with her extremely loyal guard, Error. She says loyal because it's a wonder he hasn't quit yet from the amount of things Dream puts the poor guy through.

"Aww, look at how red you are~" Dream cood, placing each of her hands on Error's face, forcing him to look down at the princess.

Error, indeed, was very red in the face from all of the flirting and teasing. He was not properly trained to deal with this—like, at all. It did not help at all that before this, he had barely even interacted with other humans at all. So therefore: he was not good at interacting with people, let alone being flirted with like this.

Dream smirked, "Cat got your tongue, eh?" She asked, "I know, I know; I'm so incredibly hot that even the idea of me being attracted to someone like you is mind-boggling." Dream gave Error a backhanded compliment.. kind of.

"Don't worry, you'll never have to worry about anyone else finding you attractive because you'll be married to me instead." Dream stated, suddenly bringing up marriage.

Error had absolutely no idea how to react in this situation. None. His head was completely empty on ideas. All he knew was how to fight and protect other people. Not deal with something like the idea of MARRIAGE!

Dream's sister, Nightmare, suddenly walked in on this. "Sister..." She said in a warning tone, drawing Dream's attention from Error to her.

"Yes, sister?" Dream responded, blinking innocently as she smiled sweetly. However, Dream did not retract her hands from Error's face. "What do you need?"

Nightmare shook her head in a disappointed manner, rubbing the bridge of her nose. "We have talked about this, sister. Why are you flirting with your guard again?"

"You say that as if you haven't already fucked yours. I know what's going on, you know." Dream retorted, shining the light to Nightmare's own doings. "And anyways, he's extremely hot!"

The black haired princess deadpanned at her blonde counterpart. "You're flirting with him.. because he's HOT?"

Dream nodded, tilting her head. "Duh—that's what I said." She stated, asking as though Nightmare was the dumb one.

Error was still very embarrassed. It would've been better already if Dream would just stop touching him, but it seemed as though the princess was going to continue doing so whether he liked it or not. Which could either be viewed as a bad or a good thing—depends on the person seeing what's happening.

Nightmare glanced at Error sympathetically, before rolling her eyes at Dream. "Suree..." She sarcastically said. "Anyhow, I'll be going now. I've seen all I need to." Just before she took her leave, she walked over to Dream and whispered, 'don't forget protection' and then immediately after she left to who knows where.

The blonde princess looked back at Error.. almost immediately going back to flirting and teasing as if nothing had happened.

'Today's going to be a long day..' Error managed to think.

Skit 3: Killer is the barista at a coffee shop and always messes up Dream's name.. on purpose.

Dream entered the coffee shop after a long day of work. It was the only one near still open at this time of night—and after a while, Dream just kept coming back. It became a regular part of his schedule.

To be completely honest though, Dream didn't know why he kept coming back. He had a coffee maker at home. He bought one shortly after his 10th visit to this coffee shop. Dream couldn't help but think it had to do with the barista that kept constantly messing up his name on the cup. No matter how many times he said and spelt it, the other would never get it right. Maybe it became some short of game to Dream—seeing how long it would take for the other to finally get it correct.

It surely was annoying the first few times, but it eventually became almost funny. It was ridiculous how the spelling of his name correctly never once happened—and probably never would. But alas, Dream kept coming back.

Dream walked up to the counter, ringing the bell they had. The little sticky note below the small bell read, 'Ring for service! We'll be there shortly.' Dream smiled at the smiley face next to it, before he heard footsteps coming from the backroom. "Coming!" The voice came from a man—and Dream knew who it was immediately. The same barista he had been thinking about previously peeked his head out, also immediately recognizing Dream. "Ah, I was wondering when you'd show up!"

Dream chuckled, "Haha, yeah—I got held back." The barista friendly smiled before getting back to his job, cocking an eyebrow, "I assume you want your regular?"

The blonde haired male nodded, "Yes." That was all he really had to respond with. It's not like they were particularly good friends—just mere acquaintances that happened to see each other nearly every day.

"One black coffee coming right up!" He said, grinning. Black coffee was the easiest to prepare quickly, after all. For someone as lazy as he was: black coffee was his savior.

The barista was done in a few minutes. He took the black sharpie they had lying around, and uncapped it with his teeth since he was holding the coffee. He finished writing and handed the coffee to Dream, which the other took gratefully. He spat out the marker cap onto the floor before speaking; "that'll be $6.75, please!" The barista stated, holding out his hand for the money.

Dream took his wallet out from his back pocket, handing the other a 5 dollar bill and 2 ones. "Keep the change." Dream said, partly saying that because the barista deserved a tip and partly because he hated keeping too much change in his wallet. He believed it was a 'waste of space'—which was a very rich person thing to say, to be honest.

The barista briefly thanked Dream, putting the cash into the cash register.

Dream then walked away, off to drink his coffee. He sat down on an empty and relatively clean stool, placing the coffee he had gotten down on the surface. The table was just big enough for a laptop and some coffee, but Dream didn't have to work off the clock today.

This coffee shop was very busy—but then again, Dream had never visited during the day so he didn't really know if this store was ever busy. All he knew is that there was barely anyone here during the night, which is why Dream came here instead of somewhere in the city where his home was. Besides, driving all the way back was dangerous being so tired.

He sighed, taking a sip of the coffee. It was just how he expected it to be—bitter. It woke him up though, so he couldn't complain!

Dream opened his eyes, looking at the cup. Sure enough, there his name was—spelt wrong. It was 'Drem' instead of 'Dream'. The most outrageous spelling of his name he had received here was 'Dave', which was an entirety different name in of itself!

A chuckle managed to wedge it's way through Dream's thought, finding it amusing now. Dream glanced back at the counter, expecting the barista to be gone; but instead he locked eyes with the other. They looked at each other for a moment or two, just staring. The barista finally broke the focus when he winked, smirking. Then he got up and left, disappearing to the backroom again.

Dream blinked, taking a brief second to process what just happened. When he finally got it, he grinned and turned his head back forwards to look of out the window. 'That sly asshole.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 627 27
🛑THIS IS THE SECOND BOOK OF 'S62 Generation?' 🛑 so please read that book first to understand the full plot.
1.1M 44.4K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
869K 40.3K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
12.7K 237 9
Unconditional love between Dilan and Baran!