The Agent's Secret Daughter

By AJMcKinley

*CRIMINAL MINDS FANFIC* ⚠️Contains triggering subjects⚠️ Madeline Diana just short of 16 has had a pretty ch... More

Introduction
DISCLAIMER
Best Rankings
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
A/N:
My Other Books

Chapter 31

472 9 7
By AJMcKinley

   "Jack." I said.

    Rossi looked up, "I can still hear her saying our names. I miss her beautiful voice."

   "Jack. Rossi." I shouted. This time they looked up.

    "Madeline!" Jack shouted. Looking at Garcia's screen.

    "Madeline, I didn't mean what I said before I was just angry and I took it out on you." Henry continued to ramble.

   "Henry, I know you didnt. I was just overwhelmed." I said.

     "You had us all worried kiddo!" Rossi said.

   "YOU!"

     "W-what did you do?" He asked

   "You lied to me. You didn't tell me you had a wife. Nor the fact you had a son."

    "Madeline I was gonna tell you about the wife once things calmed down and How do you know about my son? No one knew about that except Caroline and she is-"

   "She told me. I was in this weird vision thing and it was very bright. I met 3 people and saw someone I don't particularly like. They all died."

   "Maddie, you can't talk to dead people." Reid spoke.

     "So you think I'm crazy?" before anyone could reply my world went black.

   I heard doctors saying I was coding but all of the sudden I woke up in a place I wish I would never see again. The bright place.

   The bright place was bright but wasn't as quiet as before. I turn around and see people arguing. People I recognize. My foster parents.

   Before I could walk up to them I was stopped by someone putting their hands over my ears and eyes. I flinched and tensed. I turned around to see someone I loved since I was a kid.

   "Timothy!" I exclaimed

     "Hey, Mads!" He smiled.

   "I missed you so much! I wish you were still alive so you could see all my accomplishments!"I stated, rambling.

     "I have seen each and every accomplishment and failure you have ever made! You always took my advice that failure is the steps to success. Let me tell you I'm so proud of you! Despite all the stuff you went through, you still push on! I'm so proud!" he said, pulling me into a warm and comforting embrace.

   "Thank you!" I smiled

    "I'm also excited to become an uncle." I laughed at him acting like a child who just got told they could get an ice cream cone.

   "Is this real? Am I really pregnant?" I said, speaking of some of my doubts.

      "Yes."

   "What if I'm not ready to be a mom? I asked. Timothy looked at me with a look that said shut up.

   "I have literally seen you raise my other siblings. Also along with the way you treat and act around children. You are gonna be an excellent, no, extraordinary mother." He ranted, and I smiled at his compliment. I wished I was able to see him as an uncle. He would be an extraordinary one.

   "Please keep fighting, Madeline. Your father will be married someday and he will have more children, your siblings. They want and need you, Madeline. if you don't make it, you won't be that vital thing in their life." He said in a voice I never heard before.

    "How? They have my dad and whoever the mother is." I questioned.

    "Yes, but if you die you won't be able to hold the team and your family together. You are now the glue, Madeline. Your father and stepmother would kill themselves and leave the kids to be orphans. Do you want that? Do you want them to go through the system like you did?" I never realized my life impacted so many. I never realized my life was so important. Even if you never notice, there are many people who would be impacted if you die. I shocked my head at my foster brother.

   "No, so fight Madeline!" He spoke.

    Then my deceased foster parents began to repeat things like 'Madeline' or 'Fight Madeline!'. They continued to do this until they surrounded me and started shouting things at me.

    "We are so proud of you!" Mr and Mrs. Rodriquez shouted

     "Madeline, You got this!" shouted Timothy.

   "Don't listen to them, you deserve to die." The Alston's shouted at me.

     "Honey, we're so proud of you!" The McCoy's yelled.

   They continued to surround me, and they continued shouting.

     "You are doing great"

   "I'm so proud of you!"

     "You're gonna fail as an agent!"

   "Keep fighting!"

     "You are a beautiful young lady!"

   "I love you sis!"

     "You're gonna fail as a mother!"

   "Shut up you two!"

     "You're doing great"

   "We love you lots, Madeline!"

     "Go little rock star!"

     "You already have and will continue to fail as a daughter!"

   "You are so smart and accomplished so much." At this point my world began to spin.

     "Keep fighting for us!"

   "You're gonna fail as a wife!"

    "You are gonna do so much in your life!"

    Then my best and worst family were arguing against each other as the rest were just shouting random things. My world was spinning faster than a bolt of lightning.

    "You're a burden"

     "YOU are gonna make a difference with people, the world, and the FBI!"

   "You are useless!"

     "You are a disappointment!"

   "Silence!" A familiar man shouted. I stared at him trying to figure out who he was. Once I stopped staring I realized my foster families were gone.

   "Wow! You have grown up. Look at you, so mature and beautiful. Just like your mother. It's crazy seeing you this grown up since the last time I saw you, you were just a toddler. Maybe even younger than that!"

   "Y-your Gideon. My fathers, father figure. Your Grandpa Gideon!" I was shocked.

   "Indeed I am" he chuckled and I smiled as he directed me to a chess table. There we began to talk and play.

   "Dad always talks about you when we play chess." He smiled and nodded.

     "Anyway, listen. I'm not gonna take up your time but you need to live."

   "Well technically I don't want to die. This is not my fault." I said and he shushed me.

    "Ok, without you Reid won't make it. He will kill himself. Reid will never get all the happiness he deserves. You're very intelligent like your father and I know you will make the right decision." he spoke confidently.

   "Grandpa, what if I don't?"

   "You will. I know you will. You're an amazing agent, daughter, friend, and girlfriend. You will become an excellent mother someday." Gideon said.

   "I-i don't know what to say?"

     "Nothing, Just decide to live or die."

   "I-"

     "Don't second guess yourself." Gideon said, interrupting me. I just nodded.

   "Tell your father how proud I am of him, as I am for you. Tell him he will forever and always be my son. Now I have an assignment for you, don't bring this up with anyone."

     "I won't."

      "I need you to reinvestigate my case because the man accused is not my killer. Let me tell you something else."

   "Ok." I began to get nervous.

     "You're close to my killer. Watch your back because he is always around the corner."

   His words made my heart drop to my stomach. My head began to spin. I was tense. Remembering the letter the Jacksons had sent.

   "One of the Jacksons killed you!" he shrugged.

     "Let me give you some advice. Relax. Don't second guess yourself. You got this, Madeline."

   Before I even knew what happened, Gideon grasped my head and next thing I know I have woken up. I opened my eyes to the team sobbing and the doctors staring at me in shock.

   With all my strength I hung up the call with the team. Not willing to see them after they called me crazy.

   "H-how are you awake? You were in a severe coma not expected to wake up." a young darker yet beautifully skinned doctor asked me. She reminded me of someone.

   "Miracles happen!" I said raspy.

   "We need to tell you something, we haven't told your family yet." the young woman who looked vaguely familiar said.

   "Let me guess, I'm pregnant?"

     "H-how do you know?" Another doctor who looked about to be 60 and is white male said.

   "People that died told me."

     "Madeline, who?"

   "Murderers, foster parents, mother in law, grandparents!"

     "Savannah, she is crazy." I instantly recognized her by her name. Morgan's wife.

   "She is not crazy. She is one of the most intelligent people I have ever met. Beside her father who is exactly like her."

   "I agree with her," I said looking at the male and then diverting my attention to Savannah, "Why are you here and not at the office? You should be there where it was safe with Hank and Morgan!"

   "We're under lockdown here too. Just in case word gets out you're alive." I nodded.

   "Madeline, I need you to rest so you can get everyone out of lockdown please." Savannah stated. I nodded.

   "Don't tell the team I'm awake please," she nodded and I fell into a peaceful slumber.

A/N: GUYS WE ARE #3 BOOK FOR DEREKMORGAN AS OF JANUARY 3/4 2022!! THANK YOU FOR 3.3K AS OF JANUARY 5 2022 THIS IS CRAZY!!! PLEASE SHARE, VOTE, AND COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS OR EVEN A SIMPLE HI. PLEASE COMMENT SO I CAN INTERACT WITH YOU GUYS ❤️ LOVE YOU 😊❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 71 27
Hello all, Excited for this story, I would first like to mention that while I am going to stick to the storyline as closely as I can, a few timeline...
92K 3.2K 87
Now that you understand your place in the team, you work day in and day out to capture the bad guys and give justice fo those who seek it. However, s...
484K 11.4K 72
"You work this case like you work any other" I tell him as I look up at his tall frame from my sitting position at my work desk. I look back down and...
3.3K 45 20
"𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚, 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒔𝒆" Y/N thought she was over her past but when she had to face it again she realized it st...