Loving Mr. CEO

By Emelradine

THE CHESTERFIELD SERIES #2 (THE CON ARTIST & THE CEO) After being left at the altar, shattered and heart bro... More

LOVING MR. CEO
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
48
49
50
Epilogue
MARRYING MR. CEO
(BOOK THREE) NOW LIVE!!!
SOCIAL MEDIA (PART ONE)

47

5.3K 350 37
By Emelradine

A/N: Remember, comments bring forth quicker updates, so do comments your thoughts as you read, ily :>

Before you start, Have you ever been to a wedding?

Mabel

"I do."

Now I understand how important and huge that word is.

It carried all the emotions that comes with getting married, the promises that you make, the love shared between two people, the joy and relieve that comes with the cheers after the ceremonies end. The laughter and cheer that fills up everyone when the reception is in place, and the feeling of forever that lingers in the eyes of the person you love while you both dance to your song.

At the start of this day, I was a nervous wreck, my heart was literally in my throat. I felt everything at that moment... fear, when I was being called to walk down the aisle to Cade, nervousness when everyone stood up the moment I walked in, the silence covered by the beautiful song playing in the background, joy when a smiling and equally emotional Cade took my hand in his warm soft ones, love when I looked into his eyes, and happiness when we exchanged vows.

The reception was a different kind of fun and happiness... there was a lot of dancing, talking, food, laughter, cheerfulness, basically everything beautiful.

I loved Cade's family, and his Grandma is probably the happiest at this moment, but she had hardly let Cole out of her sight, she seemed to take a liking to my brother, and it was beautiful to watch because Cole had never really experienced this side of family.

He looked happy too. I knew that seeing me happy really pleased him. His uncertainty about Cade, left the moment we both exchanged our vows, and I couldn't be happier.

The wedding was a successful one, and now I was at the edge of my car seat, and I couldn't wait to see our new home... Cade told me everything had been set up already.

Ever since he told me, all I wanted to do was go there, but he told me it would be a wedding surprise.

I honestly couldn't wait for our daughter to grace us with her presence. Since we found out the baby's gender, I'd been buying numerous toys, ones I never got to have as a kid, and I had kept them close to my bedside every time, dreaming of the day our little Gabriella would show.

I messed up with our first experience, but this time, I would do everything right, I would make sure I feel every moment of each second with her in my womb... even though I couldn't make up for the last time, I would make sure to give this child the life I never had, and I couldn't wait to share the experience with Cade.

The car rolled into what seemed to be a cutting in the beach side, beautiful houses lining the beautiful seaside estate. We finally drove into the garage of our house. I eagerly got out of the car, not waiting for Cade to pull the door open for me.

Just like he had told me... the house was extremely beautiful. You could literally feel the ocean from up ahead... the atmosphere was chilly and at the same time, warm and inviting, the perfect blend.

"Ready to go in?" he asked, throwing his arm around my shoulder.

"It's beautiful, Cade."

"Wait till you see the inside." He grinned, taking his hand from my shoulder and moving to encase my hand in his, as we both made our way to the entrance where he brought out a key card, placing it against the surface of a device just beside the door.

The dark surface of the device, turned green.

"Welcome, Mr. and Mrs. Chesterfield, and congratulations on your wedding." Said an artificial intelligence voice.

My eyes widened as I looked at Cade.

"That's Anna, Our AI house mate." He chuckled. "She's pretty cool."

I blinked. "I've only seen this in movies."

"Well, my lovely wife, time you live your life like you're in the movies," he opened the door. "After you."

I grinned walking in.

I gasped the moment my eyes took in the interior design.

Holy Cow, it was so neat, so sleek, so grey, white and black... so freaking beautiful I felt like I was in a reality show or something. Despite the house being so extraordinary, it felt like home... just like the weather, it was warm comforting and inviting.

It was perfect.

I felt Cade's arms wrap around me from behind, his lips coming to place a soft kiss on the nape of my neck. "Do you like it?" he asked.

"Like it?" I asked incredulously, turning so I could face him. "I love it, Cade... it's the best wedding gift ever, I can't even begin to explain how all this seems like a dream to me."

"I could pinch you if you want."

"No thanks, you'll pinch hard, you're mean."

"No, I'm not." He chuckled.

I kissed him softly. "Let's go check out the bedroom!"

"Wait!" he stopped me, as I'd already started making my way up the fancy roller-coaster stairs, not knowing exactly where I was going. "Let's check out the nursery first."

I froze on the spot. "What?"

He smiled. "Yeah, there's a nursery."

"Cade... why didn't you tell me? I wanted to help design—"

"You actually helped design it." He told me.

I stopped to think; though it didn't take long for me to remember that one time he had texted me randomly a week to our wedding, asking me what I would picture the nursery to look like.

I in turn, wrote out a complete essay, gushing at the fact that we would be creating a nursery at our new place soon.

A smile broke out on my lips. "You are one crafty husband, aren't you?"

"I own a company that literally create art works the world has never seen... I am artistically crafty."

"Being cocky doesn't suite you," I grinned slyly. "Come on, let's go see!"

"I swear, you say the meanest things sometimes."

"But you still love me."

"Who wouldn't love you?" he answered with a lazy smile. "Come on."

I let him lead the way to the nursery. We went up the roller-coaster stairs, stopping in front of a door.

"You ready?" he asked.

"I am."

He pushed open the door.

My sight was blessed with the brilliant colors of white and baby pink all around the room.

A shelf stood tall at the side, filled with stuffed animals that made my heart smile.

I walked slowly instead, feeling my eyes tear up... my heart swelling with love for our unborn child.

The cradle was beautiful, and inside was a soft looking blanket... the toys I had got in LA, and the ones I kept close to me anytime I slept.

I closed my eyes, letting the tears fall, before pulling my eyes back open, coming face to face with my dream nursery... it had everything I wanted, everything I imagined... it was even better than what I imagined.

I turned to Cade who also couldn't stop looking around.

I wrapped my arms around him. "I love you, Cade. I love you so much."

His arms came around me. "I love you more, Bel. More than you can ever imagine."

This right here, is all I'll live for... him, and our baby... our little family. Our little home. It was all that mattered to me now... I honestly don't know how I didn't see it before, how I didn't realize that from the moment I had set my eyes on Cade, I saw this... a future worth fighting for.

It didn't take me years to fall for him, it took me seconds... hell... it took just a moment.

Loving him... loving him and all that came with him was all that mattered now. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

428K 15K 44
"You can't go out now. The werewolf is roaming the forests." ........ Alexia Summer had no clue what she was going to get herself into when the two c...
77.2K 2.1K 43
*Book 1 of CEO series* "Am I a villain?" Mr. Martinez probed, pinning me with his intense gaze. "Yes!" He chuckled and instantly he took two large s...
144K 4K 57
(Editing) Warning: this book contains many strong women who won't take shit from any man. Some viewers may be upset by that.... :( *** After Grayson...
25.2K 1K 16
A love story of a Nerdy Guy and an Arrogant Rich girl. What happens when she rejects the guy because of his financial status? What happens when she i...