The Gambling Fire Gal (Descen...

KatsukiDarling19980

This girl is a claiming girl that wants everything her way or no way so when her and her friends are send to... Еще

Meet The Characters
Aesthetic
Prologue
👑A Royal Proclamation👑
🔥Royal Burning Invitation♣️
♣️Yami real talk with the core🔥

Birth Of Yami

403 8 0
KatsukiDarling19980

Anyone who is anyone dare step in their way would get cremated by dabi, Him and Celeste live in the most discret part of the isle more of the quiet part of the isle. Celeste pregnant with their child dabi would steal anything for his child while Celeste made sure anything his beautiful child can have a purpose in her or his life. Nine months go bye and a the day was here Celeste was ready so with help of dabi she gave birth to a beautiful baby girl who they name Yami Kazuya Lunderberg the future of their own.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

619K 31.4K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
906K 20.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
198K 6.9K 96
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
239K 7K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...