Princess | Marichat

By officialserialwriter

Marinette Dupain-Cheng; your average everyday teenage girl, as it may seem. But behind her small town baker's... More

| PRINCESS |

23 9 0
By officialserialwriter

COVERS;

✧✧✧

"thinking of you is a poison I drink often" - atticus

✧✧✧

_________________

I do not own "Miraculous: Tales Of Ladybug & Cat Noir" or any of its characters.

__________________

(Mature 18+)
This book is rated mature and is only intended for readers of ages eighteen and above. The following chapters may contain; harsh language, sexual content, gory and or disturbing scenes, and possible usage of drugs or alcohol.
If any of the previously mentioned make you uncomfortable, I suggest you not continue.

_________________

Please excuse any grammatical errors I may make throughout the book.
I am a young writer, and cannot always catch all of my mistakes through editing.

________________

Please be aware that I have altered small physical details about the characters.
For example; Marinette's hair is longer and may not always be up in twin-tails, I may also change their everyday outfits.

________________

Thank You For Reading

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 83.4K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
79.9K 2.6K 26
Yn was married to a cold man, Kim Taehyung, the Mafia King, who never showed any emotion towards her. He never trusted her and it caused him to take...
207K 5.5K 69
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
1.5M 34.6K 59
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.