My Slayer Academia

By Thiccie67

A world where the demons were not eradicated at the final battle. The evolution of quirks instead was replace... More

Ch.0 History
Ch.1 Origins
Ch.2 Eri and Training
Ch.3 The Other Side of the Story
Ch.4 Final Selection
Water Breathing
Ch.5 The Swordsmith and The Meeting
Wind Breathing
Ch.6 His First Mission, Her First Day
Ch.7 Unplanned Reunion
Flame Breathing
Ch.8 Forgiven, Accepted, and A Date?
Ch.9 The First Date and Good News
Ch.10 The Talkative Tsuguko
Aura Breathing
Ch.11 The Hashira's Glares
Ch.12 The Water Hashira
Ch.13 Please Say Yes!
Ch.14 Massacre
Stone Breathing
Shadow Breathing
Ch.15 The Wedding
Ch.16 Untouchable
Flower Breathing
Ch.17 Uppermoon 6
Beast Breathing
Wood Breathing
Ice Breathing
Ch.18 Shadow King
Thunder Breathing
Fist Breathing
Ch.19 The Plan
Ch.20 Stick to the Plan
Ch. 21 Explosive Jealousy
Ch.23 Thunder Vs. A Warrior
Ch.24 Carnage Incarnate
Ch.25 The Power of Greed
Ch.26 The Queen
Ch.27 A Broken King
Ch.28 Epilogue
Power Rankings

Ch.22 Fiery Betrayal

1.3K 24 2
By Thiccie67

Disclaimer I do not own Demon Slayer nor My Hero Academia

I only own the Plot and the Original Characters

--

12:30 AM

Location: Abandoned Subway

Narrator POV

--

Three figures fell out of a portal with it quickly closing. They quickly stood up and looked around and instantly recognized the subway. Since this was the place he/their father earned his hashira title. The three quickly identified each other before turning down the tunnel when they heard footsteps. Enji, Shoka, and Shoto Todoroki stared down the tunnel as it slowly illuminated with a blue glow.

When the glow finally arrived at the end of the tunnel, the three stared in disbelief at what they were seeing. His white hair had some patches of black in it making it look like soot. His haori was all but burned away by the blue flames on his body. His sword was out covered in blue flames. However, his teal marked eyes stared at them with malice causing them to doubletake at the number five.

All: Touya?

Dabi: It's Dabi now. Master wants you dead father so It will happen.

Shoka: Why Touya?

Dabi: It's Dabi! You should blame the old man. He should have just retired and I wouldn't be here.

Enji: Is that why your doing this Touya? FOR A STUPID TITLE!

Dabi: IT'S DABI!

Dabi: Flame Breathing: First form, Unknowing Fire

Dabi rushed at high speeds towards Shoka to kill her but Enji blocked the strike causing Dabi to growl in annoyance. Enji countered with a overhead causing Dabi to block, this initiated a clash between the two with Enji slightly winning. Frustrating Dabi even more causing the flames on him to slightly flare up. Shoto and Shoka watched with shock still on their faces but Shoto was the first to narrow his eyes.

Shoto: Come on Shoka! We have to help!

Shoka: right.

Dabi flared his fire forcing Enji to retreat. Dabi then extended his left hand to Shoto and released a jet of blue fire at him.

Shoto: Flame Breathing: Fourth form, Blooming Flame Undulation

Shoto blocked the fire causing Dabi to groan in annoyance not noticing Shoka falling down onto him. As she had her sword above her head ready to strike down.

Shoka: Ice Breathing: Second form, Icicle Crash

Dabi instinctively raised his sword just in time to block Shoka's attack. Before Dabi could take advantage of the vulnerable Shoka. Enji shoulder tackles Dabi back but it forced Enji to take off his haori since it caught on fire. The three slayers stood shoulder to shoulder as they narrowed their eyes at their fa-former family member. The two sides quickly clashed again.

--

1:30 AM

Location: Unknown

*With Izuku*

The two foes walked the halls as the king had long abandoned his suit and tie in the hall. There hasn't been much talking between the two besides the king asking Izuku simply conversation starters but Izuku either didn't answer or gave one word responses. The pair stopped in front of a wooden carved door that the king just kicked open breaking it completely. Izuku sweat dropped at the action but knew the king didn't care.

The king strolled into the room shortly followed by Izuku. It looked to be a master bedroom with a king sized bed with a red pattern Izuku didn't recognize. There was two dressers and mirrors which Izuku concluded that he shared the room with someone. The king went to the far wall opposite of the bed, he then punched into the wall shattering it completely. There was an old chest that looked like it hadn't been opened in a long time. The king dragged it out and opened it revealing something that made Izuku's blood boil.

King: Ah good times.

Izuku: 'YOU DARE!'

The king picked up the garments so he could change into them while Izuku glared at the king as he turned into a screen to change. Izuku knew he didn't have to woory about the king running since it looked like he wanted to fight him. However, Izuku was having a hard time to remain calm and stick to the plan. Especially after the king stepped out with his new clothes but Izuku just glared at him harder as his eyes rested upon the sword on the king's hip.

--

*Back to the fight*

Shoka and Shoto can be seen panting with several burns and slashes all over them as Enji stood in front protective in a similar state. Dabi looked unamused and unharmed as he glared at the three. Enji gripped his sword tight as he glared at his own son finally deciding he was to far gone.

Dabi: Is that really all?

Enji: Flame Breathing: Sixth form, Flash Fire

Enji traveled in a instant hitting two parallel monk cuts on Dabi slightly surprising him. However, Dabi started laughing manically as the wounds instantly healed with him completely ignoring the pain. Dabi raised his sword ready to kill Enji.

Dabi: Flame Breathing: Third form, Blazing Universe

Enji barely dodged the blade with it only nicking his uniform but it was enough for the blue flames to travel to it causing it to light ablaze. Enji quickly jumped back to try and put it out while the twins pushed Dabi to buy their dad time. Dabi grinned as they approached him.

Shoto: Flame Breathing: Fifth form, Flame Tiger

Shoto hit multiple slashes at Dabi while a tiger appeared behind him. But Dabi just laughed at Shoto as the wounds would heal as soon as they appeared. Shoto got nervous and a little scared. He tried to step back but that's what doomed him. Shoto slipped on a rock exposing his abdomen.

Dabi's grin turned feral as he brought the sword across Shoto's stomach slicing it open. As Shoto fell to the ground slowly bleeding out, Shoka screamed and hit Dabi across the face slicing it open but it quickly healed. Dabi then raised his sword across his shoulder as Shoka backed up.

Dabi: Flame Breathing: First form, Unknowing Fire

Before Shoka could even react she was on the floor with one less leg. She soon started screaming in pain as she held her stump. Dabi soon raised his sword over Shoka's head ready to kill her as well. Dabi was then launched into a wall as Enji appeared in front of Shoka with a very angry look. Dabi looked down and noticed his sword was gone and saw Enji slamming it into the ground.

Enji: THIS ENDS NOW!

Dabi: YOU THINK I NEED THAT TO KILL YOU! DREAM ON OLD MAN!

Enji: Flame Breathing: Tenth Form, Inferno

Dabi: 'Tenth form?'

Enji took a deep breathe spreading all the oxygen throughout the body increasing his strength tenfold. Enji brought his sord to his side as he slowly got surrounded by bright flames. Dabi couldn't help but feel fear. Enji then charged at Dabi making a literal flame trail as he looked like approaching fireball. Everything Enji crossed over instantly started melting or just disintegrated. 

As Enji appeared in front of Dabi, Dabi spewed fire right into Enji's gut effectively destroying all the organs but Enji didn't stop. As Enji swung his sword horizontal at Dabi's neck everything behind the swing instantly fell apart. Dabi couldn't do nothing but watch in horror as the blade connected and easily went through his neck. Dabi didn't even get a chance to curse his family as his body exploded instantly. 

Enji's body then collapsed backwards as the toll of the attack and Dabi's attack guaranteed his death.

*Enji Todoroki the Flame Hashira has died, 8/12*

Shoto had also long passed to as he bled out. Shoka was the only one that remained as she silently cried in the dark with her father and brother's bodied laid not far from her. Shoka heard footsteps behind her and feared the worst until a medic cam out and pointed her out. That's when she noticed the small drone watching from a distance. She sighed in relief but a loud boom stopped her along with a shaking earth.

"The Sun Hashira has begun battle with a unknown demon." screamed the drone.

*End of the Chapter*

Next Chapter- Ch.23 Thunder vs. Enhancements

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

411 12 5
What if Izuku had time to learn MMA and also trained his body since he was four and began to gain confidence to stand up for himself and by age 14 he...
31.9K 729 23
Himari (Y/n) is also a close descendants to the first breath user of the Sun breathing. Himari (Y/n) uses a special breathing which is Sunlight breat...
23.3K 599 31
In taisho era.. there's a group we call it as demon slayer. All of them win against the king of demon. But what happened in year 20XX. "Will u go my...
43.9K 1.8K 48
Shoto Todoroki was fighting along with his father when he was pushed out of the way of an attack, which lead him to fall into a portal to the world o...