ᴘʜᴏᴛᴏɢʀᴀᴘʜ {ᴋᴀᴅɪᴇ ᴋᴀʀᴅᴀꜱʜɪᴀɴ...

By abbietjdosg

----------- Kadie Kardashian Stan, the biggest star in the world, between her singing, acting and directing c... More

~ellen~
~The anniversary~
~Good lord, marley~
~psalm west~
~sisters and misters~
~my favourite sisters~
~kuwtk interview~
~drop the mic~
~the return~
~the morning after~
~
~oh shit~
~what baby~
~it was you!~
~whoa!~
~she's so shady~
~Quite on set!~
~I'm a cool mom~
~what have you done Marley~
~It's all your fault~
~E! News~
~you owe me~
~I think it's bullshit~
~your leaving me?~
~I'm suing~
~Timeline~
~Wyoming part I~
~Wyoming part II~
~Wyoming part III
~Wyoming part this better be the last part~
~It was a bird!~
~I almost died~
~Embarrassing moments~
~You brought a wind machine~
A/N
~Vogue~
~Shity security~
~Frozen II~
~Into the unkown~
~Edna Mode~
~Lakers have my heart~
~Fake it till you make it~
~Dear Kadie~
~For ever and always~
~Bikini Strings~
~Stithies and Bitches~
~Doc~
~Instagram~
~Carpool~
~Diamonds are a girls best friend~
~The Globes~
~Anthony's speech~
~Kadie and her cookies~
~Fighting isn't good for the family~
~Searching~
~Its ok~
~Do you belive in heaven?~
~Dove~
~Top or Bottom 65%~
~Audience~
~A twist~
~They want Revenge and they want it now~
~Queen type x!&$~
~Spill your guts~
~Social Media~
~Proud Mary~
~The Jumper~
~Back in time~
~The Decision~
~Brooklyn Industries~
6 Rings

~moving~

7.6K 117 41
By abbietjdosg

______

Excuse the mistakes

______

November 4th, 2019
12:00pm

Three years ago me and Sebastian bought a plot of land in Hidden hills, a gated community in the middle of Beverly hills. It's a luxurious community. It's very quite and peaceful, the roads are perfectly layed and so are the sidewalks. It's one of the most luxurious gated communities in America. It's why so many stars and millionaires chose to live here.
And it couldn't be more perfect for me, my next door neighbour is Kim and Kanye, on the other side of Kim's house is my mum.

Kourtney and Khloe live about a ten minute walk down the road, kylie lives about a ten minute drive away, but Kendall chose a house an forty minute drive away. The music studio where I used to record all my music is around a twelve minute walk, I hadn't even noticed when buying the land but now I guess it will come in handy.

The house on the other hand. Well think of your dream house, and then imagine you practically had infinite money to build it.
We had costumed it perfectly to our tastes.
I'm not into makeup or any of that stuff, I don't even know how to do my own makeup, which is ironic because two of my sisters own makeup brands. But I love fashion, I used to and still technically am a fashion designer. I take great pride in the outfits I pick out, so over the years I've put together quite the closet.

My wardrobe in the apartment was small enough, it could only hold around twenty percent of my overall wardrobe, the rest of it was scattered around my other houses. But I had designed this wardrobe to perfectly fit all my clothes and extra space for the future.

My handbags on the other hand were another story, apparently I'm a hard person to get a gift for, so when the holidays of my birthday rolls around, people often don't know what to get me, so they often buy me a handbag, I'd say now I've got atleast nearly three hundred handbags, I know....crazy. So I now have a whole separate room to store all my bags. Same with my shoes, I'm the lead sponsor for Nike, so for the past four years, whenever they release a new shoe, they send it to me first in many colours to try on and post to my Instagram. So in this house, I also have a separate room for all my shoes.

But this house has everything, an indoor and outdoor pool, a movie theatre, a recording studio, an indoor basketball court, a spiral staircase with a slide (childish I know, but mackie begged us to put it in) a small library, a hidden room behind a bookcase in the library behind it is my office where I write the marvel scripts, a gym, a game room, there was even a bowling alley, and everything was designed for our tastes.

Me and Sebastian drove in different cars over to hidden hills as we had two cars full of stuff.
I had driven up to the barrier of hidden hills hundreds of times from visiting my sisters and mum, but as I drove up this time it felt different, a good different, am exciting different. The security guard merely smiled and nodded at me as I stopped at the barrier.
He knew today I was moving in, from the constant flow of trucks and vans going in and out.

I drove through the perfectly kept grounds, not a spec of rubbish to be seen anywhere. I turned the corner and drove up the long drive to our new house. My smile growing larger every second

It looked insane, there is six large moving trucks, parked all over the place, and on the grass on the left, was about twelve cars all lined up.

I parked behind the last moving truck, the back was open and there were people going in and out, that one is from New York, I could tell by the couch's they were loading off, and the boxes of clothes.

I stopped the car, and jumped out. Practically skipping as I walked towards the door.
The door was wide open, with blue mats covering the floor as the movers all lug around heavy furniture.

You know that feeling when you see something wonderful, and you know in that instant that you want it to be in your life forever, well it was like that as I walked into the foyer of the house.
The cellings were tall and really extravasated the space of the house, the foyer wasn't to big so it would feel cold or empty but it wasn't too small so it felt cramped and small, it was just right.

Pictures

Whichever foyer you want.

9:37 PM

It was hours later, the sun had gone down and a sense of calm had come over the house.
The last of the movers only jus left, as they finished assembling some furniture.
Throughout the day we had many visitors,
Kim had stopped by on her way to the hospital. Mum had also dropped over for a while. Kourtney, Khloe and kylie all also stopped by to check out the new house. We also had some visits from our new neighbours, including Rihanna, who I never knew lived in hidden hills, she gave us a cute basket of apples from her tree. Will and jada smith who were good friends of ours also called over, Will loved it and even helped us assemble a bookshelf.

I had seriously underestimated how many people I would know here, by the end of the day I had a little collection of baskets on the table from people welcoming us to the neighbourhood.

At this point I was in the two story, crazy big, would take you two weeks to find you closet, basically how this walk in wardrobe works (if you can even call it that) is there is one main room as you walk in, two floors full of clothes, and they split off into four room, the first is for my bags, the second is for my shoes, the third is the biggest room and it's for my 'special outfits' which were a collection of costumes I had from sets, or my favourite outfits I wore on stage or on tour, and also outfits I wore to red carpets or met galas, the fourth room was a second closet for Sebastian where he kept a mixture of watches, ties and shoes. He had a lot less clothes than me.

But I was standing in my shoe closet, leaning against a shelf tieing the laces of the shoes and then placing them on the shelves.

"Looking good doll" Sebastian said, walking into the room. "Jesus Christ you have a lot of shoes" he said looking at the ground that was covered in shoes, even though the shelves were already almost half full.
"I swear I haven't seen you wear half these shoes" he said, standing behind me and placing his hands on my waist, while I adjusted some black pumps

"You've definitely seen me wear these" I said, turning around to face him and smirking, while I held some strappy black, red sole heels.

"Are these the ones" he said, a devilish smirk crossing his face.

"Mhm"

"You look so hot in them" he whispered into my ear as his hands roam my body

"Excuse me! Did you two just forget I existed or what?" Anthony said from behind Sebastian. Yep Anthony came over as well, and hasn't left yet.

"Kadie I- Jesus Chris Kadie how big is your wardrobe!" I heard Chris  shout, oh yeah, yep Chris also came over. "I feel like I'm going to Narnia, actually this place is probably bigger than Narnia"

"Kadie where are you?" He yelled

"Up here!" I yelled down. Two seconds later he came into the room

"Kadie last time I checked you only have two feet, why the shoe shop?" Chris said, looking at the floor

"Scoff off" I said

"Lovely, anyway we're gonna order pizza, what do you want"

"Chips"

"Whoa! You cant just get chips at domino's" Anthony yelled

"Why not?"

"You- it's- you'll-" Chris fumbled

"What pizza do you want?" Anthony said

"Get get me pepperoni"

"Alright" Anthony said scribbling it done on a crumbled piece of paper.

"Sebastian will have meat feast, and Chris you'll have Hawaiian?"

"Eh, Chris pineapple on pizza?" I asked, stopping what I was doing my a shoe

"Yeah, it's delicious"

"Chris as long as you are in the same house as me, you will never get pineapple on pizza" I said raising my eyebrows

"Why, it's delicious"

"I'm not going to debate whether or not pineapple belongs on pizza" I said, just them my phone start running, I took it out and it was my music manager, Emily

"Anthony don't let him get pineapple" I said as I stood up and walked out of the room to answer the call.

"Hey Emily" I said, it wasn't the first time she's called me today, every so often she would call me for a few minutes asking me quick and simple questions before hanging up.

"Ok, so I've gathered everyone that need to attend this music meeting, but the only time that suits everyone is in half an hour, so I need you down at the studio in twenty minutes" she rushed, I could hear voices in the background and I can tell that she's been working home stop all day, knowing Emily probably since I called her last night.

"Alright that works"

"Great, oh and other thing, find your camera and just video everything related to do with music for a blog for YouTube, its a great way to get more people interested, and make sure you start before the meeting, ok? Have to run, thanks Kadie see you in twenty minutes on the dot" she said and I didn't even get to say goodbye before she had hung up, probably off to call someone else.

"Anthony will go down to my office and there should be a box labels video, could you bring me up the camera in that box?" I said, walking back into the room

"What, no, I'm not a servant"

"If you get it I'll pay for the pizza" I said and he had already shot out of the door and off towards my office.

"What's the camera for?" Chris asked as he sat down on the floor and leaned against the wall

"Emily wants me to vlog my road in returning to music and post it to my YouTube channel"

"You mean the channel that you posted to once three years ago?" Chris sniggered

"That's the one" I said. A few minutes later Anthony came back with the little hand held camera and I went into the bathroom to film the intro. I sat down on a chair and leaned the camera against a wall.

"Is this on?" I said out loud as I try to figure out how it works. "How does this even work?" I picked it back up and started trying to find the on button or anything that indicates weather it's even on or not.

"Chris!" I yelled turning my head a bit towards the door

"Yeah!" I heard him yell back faintly

"Come here" I yelled back as I couldn't figure out how this camera works. Kylie had gotten it for me when I posted my first YouTube video, hoping it would inspire me to film more but it never did. But the camera didn't go to waste, me and Sebastian brought it with us on our honeymoon to film it for ourselves, but Sebastian did most of the filming and whenever I filmed the camera was already recording.

"Yeah?" He said, coming smoothly around the corner

"How do I turn this on?" I said, motioning to the camera leaning against the wall. He slided over, he was wearing socks and the floor was very shiny and new, before he picked it up

"It's already on" he said, smiling as he set it back down

"It is? How do you know?"

"That red light behind there, if it's flashing it's on"

"Ohh" I said, my mouth making an O shape
"Thanks"

"No problem" he said as he left, but not before he put his hand on my head and started messing up my hair. I pushed his hand off and smoothed down my hair, shooting him annoyed looks as he left chucking to himself.

I adjusted the camera so it would sit straight before starting

"Emm hi" I said awkwardly as I had no idea how I'm supposed to start a video
"I'm just gonna jump to the chase because I have no idea how to start this thing" I said laughing slightly "I'm Kadie and I used to be a singer, well actually no I'm still a singer but I haven't released music for six years, it still does not feel like it's been six years but here we are I guess. But basically as you probably already know, I'm releasing more music, as of this moment I don't know when it's going to be released or what I'm releasing or how many songs, all I know is that I'm releasing music and I have a few ideas for the album name but that's it" I said, I then picked up the camera and stood up, it made me feel less awkward and less staged

"But to be honest I have no idea what this video will even be, my manager just called me and said film so that's what I'm doing. But I do have a meeting in about- shit" I said slowly as I looked at the time "I'm supposed to be there in around ten minutes, I'm not dressed and it's atleast ten minutes away. So I'll set you down and continue this in the car" I said, clicking the button Chris pointed out to me and making sure the red light was off before setting it down on the counter and sprinting of towards my closet that's currently in boxes, all except my shoes and some of my bags.

I grabbed some clothes that I liked and a handbag and shoes. I wore a white suit jacket and tucked it into some grey trousers, pairing it with some sleek black heels and a black prada handbag. I also grabbed some cluncky gold earrings and a simple golden necklace and some golden rings. It made me look well and put together even though I literally pulled it out of the bottom of a box.

I then shouted a rushed goodbye to the boys and grabbed my camera, phone, charger, purse and sunglasses in case there's paparazzi.

I've learnt a few tricks over the years when it comes to paparazzi, unless I have security with me, I usually grab a large bag so as I can cover my face from the lights, and I always carry around a cap and sunglasses, and there's also a few wings and hoodies in the back of my car when I really don't want to be seen by anyone.

I grabbed a random pair of keys of the kitchen counter, not having enough time to even pick a car, before running out into the yard where the cars were all temporary parked on the grass. I pressed the button as I ran and my eyes landed on my matte black, wrangler jeep. I ran over and threw my bag into the passenger seat before pulling myself up into the seat and driving off.

With some slight speeding, I made it and only a few minutes late, I found a parking spot down the road from it, cursing under my breath as it was so far away because it was one of the main streets in Beverly Hills near hidden hills, paparazzi practically pounced at me as I got out and locked my car, so I slipped on my sunglasses and walked down the street at a speed, trying to escape the swarm of about twenty men that had sprouted around me.

"So Kadie any new projects coming up?"
One of them asked calmly, which was a nice change from the others all screaming at me to look up at their cameras.

"Emm, a few yeah, but I can't talk about them" I said as I kept my glare at the floor and kept walking down the street. They would run a bit in front of me and then when I got near them they would run up more and that continued.

"But when's the next marvel project? There doesn't seem to by any for a while?"

"Yeah there's not gonna be any for a little while but then we'll be back better than ever" I said smiling at him, he seamed nice and calm, which is the only way I will answer a question they ask, if they scream it in my face then there's a very small chance I'll even answer.

Eventually I got to the door and pressed the buzzer and waited for them to buzz me in, which was quite awkward as I stood at a fogged glass door surrounded by cameras, feeling more like an animal in a zoo than ever.

They buzzed me in and I practically sprinted in and slammed the door closed behind me and continuing up the stairs.

Pictures

Shoe closet

1st wall

2nd wall

Bag closet

Main wall
(No shoes, it's all bags)

Back wall

The main wardrobe
(Minus the shoes and bags, there's just clothes)

The house

_________________

How'd y'all like that chapter?
Any predictions?
Any guesses as to what's coming up?

Yes this will focus on quartering with Anthony and Chris but I thought I'd add this first, when I have it all released I'll put at the start where the chapters of the quartering starts.

Any requests for future chapters?

I'd be more than happy to add any requests in

Please comment song requests for Kadie to sing here, it would be much appreciated!

But I hopped you enjoyed this chapter and more to come!

____________

Vote!

Comment!

Share!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.7K 1.3K 16
[ON HOLD] Kourtney Kardashian x [one of my own character] [AU in a way. Kinda. I guess. ] [Caelan intersex] Kourtney Kardashian just got out of her...
197K 5K 38
"𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙒𝙚 𝙈𝙚𝙩, 𝙄'𝙫𝙚 𝙆𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙒𝙚'𝙧𝙚 𝙎𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡. 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙒𝙖𝙮 𝙒𝙚 𝙏𝙖𝙡𝙠 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙇𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝘼𝙧𝙤...
1M 21.2K 92
𒊹︎ 𝙢𝙮 𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙪𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣'𝙨 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙨𝙚, 𝙨𝙤 Kassandra or Kass Jenner as she prefers is an singer, songwriter, actor, model...
46K 1.3K 27
A love story chronicling the love and life of Sebastian Stan. Inspired by the true events of Sebastian's love life. Best friends for twenty years, Se...