๐๐„๐„๐ƒ๐˜ โ”€โ”€โ”€ encanto.

By gelatinously

โ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ข๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค, ๐ข ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๏ฟฝ... More

I. needy.
II. intro.
, ๐ข.
, ๐ข๐ข.
, ๐ข๐ข๐ข.
, ๐ฏ.
III. the thief.
, ๐ฏ๐ข.
, ๐ฏ๐ข๐ข.
, ๐ฏ๐ข๐ข๐ข.
, ๐ข๐ฑ.
, ๐ฑ.
, ๐ฑ๐ข.
, ๐ฑ๐ข๐ข.

, ๐ข๐ฏ.

451 20 2
By gelatinously

✨·˚ ༘ ┊͙ NEEDY !
➵ | an encanto book
♯̑̑ 𝖎 — 𝖔𝖎𝖛. CHAPTER FOUR !

𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚

          𝕸usic played throughout the Espinosa house as they prepared for dinner with the Madrigals. While Oracio and Diego did the cooking, Rosalba sat with her daughter, helping to make her look quite presentable.

After having a bath, Rosabel began to hum a soft tune while she brushed out Cara Maria's curls. After pulling it back into two pigtails, Cara Maria smiled at her mother's work.

"Mamá, can you teach me how to do hair like you?" Cara Maria asked while sitting on her lap.

"Of course, Mi Vida. Now let's pick out a dress for you to wear." Rosalba walked over to the dresser, pulling out a dress that was white at the top and red at the skirt.

"How's this?"
"It's perfect!"

Cara Maria quickly changed into her outfit before rushing downstairs to see the men of the household.

"Papá, Abuelito! How do I look?" Cara Maria gave a twirl in the dress to flaunt off.

"Preciosa." Diego stated while picking the girl up.

"Like an angel, Cara." Oracio chuckled while pulling lightly on her cheek.

"Gracias!" Cara Maria laughed while kicking her legs, to get down.

Once she was put down, Cara Maria ran to the living room, jumping around to the music playing, attempting to sing along with the music.

"No, no es amo. Lo que tú siete se llaman obsesión." Cara Maria was interrupted from her performance when she heard a soft laugh behind her.

She turned around to be faced with her mother, who walked over to her daughter.

"Not quite Cara." Cara Maria looked confused at her mother's words but smiled nonetheless.

"I try! I just love to sing and dance mamá."

"I know you do. Would you like me to teach you how to dance to the song?" Rosalba asked while she went down to her knees to average out the height.

"Of course!" Cara Maria cheered while running over to her mother.

"Okay then, come here Mija." Rosalba gestured.

"So you place one hand here," Rosalba put Cara Maria's hand on her shoulder, "And your other hand here," She gently took the child's hand earning vigorous nods.

Rosalba placed her free hand on her daughter's back, bringing her closer.

"And then it's only four steps to the left," Rosalba nudged Cara Maria's right leg to take a step before doing the same with the left leg, "And now go to the right," Cara Maria did just that.

Rosalba couldn't help the smile that overtook her features while watching her daughter learn to dance. The same way her mother taught her.

"You're a natural at this. Are you sure you didn't know how to dance to bachata before?"
"Nope! You just taught me now, mamá."

As they continued to dance, Diego came into the living room, a warm smile making its way onto his face watching the two loves of his life dancing to their heart's content.

"Well aren't you two having fun." Diego commented earning the girl's attention.

"Papá! I just learned how to dance the bachacha!"
"Bachata, Mi Vida."
"That's what I said."

"Watch." Diego helped Rosalba up and began to dance to the song with his wife.

Hice cita pa'l psiquiatra, a ver si me ayudaba.

Their hips gently swayed to the music as they did the steps Rosalba taught Cara Maria. Cara Maria watched in awe and began copying their movements.

Pues ya no tengo amigos por sólo hablar de ti.

While doing the steps, Diego and Rosalba began to turn, making Cara Maria do the same. She seemed to learn the moves better doing them at the same time as them.

Lo que quiero es hablarte, para intentar besarte.

Cara Maria soon got bored dancing on her own and went up to her parents, pulling on her mother's skirt.

"I wanna dance bachacha with you too." Cara Maria begged only to earn giggles from her parents.

"Bachata."
"That's what I said."

"Come here you." Diego lifted the girl in his arms, placing her between him and Rosalba.

Immediately the two began to dance again, with little Cara Maria in the middle. She truly was having fun with her family, it was moments like this that made her feel complete.

No es amor, no es amor, es una obsesión.

Then a knock was heard at the front door.

"It's them!" Cara Maria cheered as she jumped out of her parent's arms and ran to the door.

There stood the Madrigals, all with smiles on their features. Cara Maria began to bounce on the balls of her feet as her parents walked up behind her.

"Hola Señora Alma. It's truly a blessing that you all have agreed to have dinner with us tonight." Rosalba spoke while Diego threw an arm around his wife's shoulders.

"Of course. We wouldn't miss it for the world." Alma nodded.

"Cami! Mira!" Cara Maria exclaimed while wrapping the cousins in a tight hug.

"Hi, Princesa."
"Hi, Cara."

All three sets of parents cooed at the display of affection between the youngest children. Their friendship was truly unbreakable.

"Won't you all come in." Diego stepped out of the doorway, letting the Madrigals into their home.

"You're all just in time. Dinner is already." Oracio came into the living room, dusting off his hands on his pants.

"Thank you again for having us over. It means a lot to us all." Alma spoke as Oracio led her into the kitchen.

"Of course, why any friend of mi nieta is a friend of mine." Oracio bellowed while pulling out a chair for Alma.

All the husbands began to pull out chairs for their wives making Camilo get one of his 'genius' ideas. He ran behind the seat Cara Maria was about to sit in and pulled it out for her and helped her up.

"Thank you, Cami." Cara Maria laughed while Camilo jumped into the seat next to her.

"Anything for Mi Princesa."

"Let's say grace." Oracio stated, holding out his hands which Rosalba and Alma took.

Everyone held hands with one another as they all bowed their heads in respect.

"En el nombre del Padre, del Hijo y del Espíritu Santo. Gracias por la comida y gracias por de todos de la familia Madrigal. Que todos vivamos siempre en felicidad. Amén."

"Amén."

Immediately the food was passed around the table for everyone to serve themselves, except for the three youngest, whose parents filled their plates.

As everyone ate, small talk was made and jokes were shared making everyone laugh. It was a great night for both families.

"Cami, guess what!" Cara Maria pulled on the ruana sleeve earning her friend's attention.

"I learned how to dance bachacha today!"
"Bachata, Mi Vida."
"I said that."

"What's bachacha?" Camilo asked.

"You don't know?! Here I'll show you." Cara Maria grabbed Camilo's hand and dragged him over to the living room.

The music played softly through the radio, making the Espinosa bounce in excitement.

No le digas a nadie. Lo mucho que te quiero.

"So you place one hand here," Cara Maria put Camilo's hand on her back, "And your other hand here," She his hand into her own.

Cara Maria put her other hand on Camilo's shoulder while stepping closer to the boy.

Que soy un bohemio loco. No se lo comente al pueblo.

"And then it's only four steps to the left," Cara Maria nudged Camilo's right leg to take a step before doing the same with the left leg, "And now go to the right," Camilo carefully followed her instructions back and forth.

"And when I watched mamá and papá, they also did this." Cara Maria slowly moved her hips to the beat, Camilo doing the same.

No le digas a nadie. Ay, que tu vida es mi vida.

"Am I doing it right?" Camilo questioned while Cara Maria smiled and nodded.

"Yeah! You're doing great!"

"You taught her that?" Pepa asked while watching her son dance with his friend.

"She's a fast learner." Rosalba laughed while dragging Diego with her to the living room.

"They remind me of us when we were their age." Felix smiled lovingly at his wife.

Que me la paso imaginando, esperando tenerte conmigo y qué va.

Diego and Rosalba began to dance to the music next to Cara Maria and Camilo. Both pairs were moving almost flawlessly to music.

Pepa and Julieta did the same with their husbands, bringing them in to dance along with the others. Oracio and Alma doing the same.

Off to the side sat Dolores, Isabella, Luisa, and Mirabel, who had no idea how to dance to bachata. Dolores and Isabella looked at each other before bursting into a fit of giggles watching the youngest dance.

"They're so cute."
"I could cry right now."

"And now you know how to dance bachacha!" Cara Maria smiled as they continued dancing.

"Bachacha's fun!" Camilo laughed.

"It's bachata."
"We said that."

The rest of the night was spent dancing to the music playing on the radio. It truly was a wonderful night, with the whole of the Espinosa family and the Madrigal family.

Well, almost all of the Madrigals.

Que el corazoncito es mío-mío, mío, mío, mío.

𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒂 — 2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22K 490 7
Set after the events of Encanto. - Your family has just moved into the village and your first sight is a family with gifts. One of them, a girl named...
228K 5.3K 32
โ I just plan on getting to know you better โž โ If you let me at least โž IN WHICH ๐ซ๐จ๐ฌ๐š ๐๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ and her family comes to encanto...